GETTING YOU MORE CUSTOMER REVIEWS

Reviews and mentions of your business have a bigger impact now than ever before. People use reviews every day to decide which businesses and services to use. We help your business stand out with a set of tools designed to get you more customer reviews, showcase the outstanding ones you already have and reduce the impact of any negative reviews that may already be on the web.

Some of our Services include:

Online Reputation Management

• Generating Positive Feedback From Your Happy Customers via email and SMS
  • Monitoring Your 3rd Party Online Reviews from sites like Facebook, Google, and Yelp
  • Systematic Approach to Manage and Respond to Negative Customer Feedback

2018
San Clemente, CA
  • 520 East Avenida Pico, #3363
    San Clemente, CA 92674

SMB - Chiropractors, Dentists, Doctors, Endodontists, Orthodontists, Plastic Surgeons, Home Improvement, Professional Services, Pet Care

Mid Size - Multi-Location businesses, Franchises, Restaurants, Hotels, Casinos, Hospitality, Insurance, Real-Estate, Property Management, Hospitals, Urgent Care, Automotive Dealters, Rental Cars, Parking Management

Reputation Management for Marketing Co

"They are an amazing value and saved us tens of thousands of dollars."

Feb. 2017 - June 2019

Convuent supported marketing efforts and managed a marketing company’s online reputation.

Huntington, New York
Jeffrey Krieger
Director Marketing, M5 Marketing Strategies

The project was successful and the client is pleased with the results. Convuent’s leadership and expertise exceeded expectations. They provided extensive resources that ensured project success. They’re highly recommended.

Our business leveraged Convuent for a variety of services. At the time of running a marketing department, we relied upon Convuent to help us underatand what the marketplace felt about the value of our services as well as what was being said about our company online.

For what projects/services did your company hire Convuent?

To have better controls and to improve our overall market perception, and to grow our market share.

We were in contact with Mr. Foster and his team, and we were very impressed with the technology of Convuent, as well as Mr. Foster's knowledge of the on-line reputational solutions marketplace.

We needed a way to control our reputational perception online as well as to be able to adapt to the adjustments to our services to maintain our good standings. Convuent was the chosen solution, and we could not be happier with this company. They did an amazing job...

We were guided by the Convuent team, they took an "all hands on-deck" approach to meeting our needs.

We were blown-away with the results. Convuent exceeded expectations in multiples.

Convuent was the most user-friendly dashboard, and their staff is second to none.

More than anything we were most impressed with the entire Convuent team. Their knowledge and leadership were beyond any other provider we have worked within the past. We could not recommend Convuent strong enough. Do not hesitate to give them an opportunity to help you and your business excel

Honestly- no. We were more than pleased. They are an amazing value and saved us tens of thousands of dollars.

Overall Score Awesome company!
    Easy and painless
    Tremendous value, extremely cost friendly
    to quality
    Extremely

Reputation Management and Marketing for a Dental Corporation

“Their service is excellent, and they're one of my favorite vendors.”

Feb. 2019 - Ongoing

Convuent provides optimization and customer satisfaction tools for a network of dental clinics. Their services give better connectivity to patients and higher visibility for the network.

California
Eugene Grant-Sinclair
Director of IT, Azizi Dental Corporation

Negative reviews have all but disappeared, and Convuent has done a lot to improve the brand image. They are knowledgeable and quick to respond to questions. The value they provide is clear.

Our organization has three dental clinics with multiple doctors, surgeons, specialists, and orthodontists in three locations. We offer a variety of standard and emergency services. I'm the marketing and patient care services director for all three facilities. I maintain our customer satisfaction, social media, and SEO/SEM.

What challenge were you trying to address with Convuent?

Originally, I wanted a company to help us with a social media and replication management platform.

They use a system to create follow up emails or texts to patients after they leave our facilities. That automatically links to our system and helps screen out problems. We set a threshold of stars we want patients to leave on various ratings media. If patient feedback falls below that threshold, we get an email with the patient's concerns or issues. That allows us to address issues before they become a problem. If ratings are particularly good, we ask those individuals to leave another review on other platforms we appear on. That helps increase our social media quality and rankings.

They also help with our campaigns. If I want to create an email or text campaign, I can send them my lists. Their services are variable and strong, and very manageable.

I work with one team member there. I'm not sure how many other team members they have, but I usually just have the one point of contact.

How did you come to work with Convuent?

I found them as I researched companies that worked with the platform I wanted. Other companies only took care of directory listings or social media. These two things are so intertwined, and I was impressed by Convuent's ability to do both. I wanted one platform to work from, and everything I need is within the solution they offered.

I've spent around $1,600-$1,800 so far.

I've used them since the beginning of 2019. I'm very happy, and the work is ongoing. I'm about to add them to our third facility.

They've helped me almost obliviate all our negative reviews. That in itself is huge for any dental office. I'm very satisfied with the work they do for us.

How did Convuent perform from a project management standpoint?

Their service is excellent, and they're one of my favorite vendors. They're impressive, responsive, and knowledgeable. They're great with information and know even more than I do in our industry. I have nothing but praise for them.

Most of our communication is through phone. If I don't catch them on the first call, they respond within an hour. They send reputation reports fairly regularly, and we get notices for every review we receive.

They respond immediately to everything, and I never have a problem. If I'm ever unsure of something, they get on the phone and patiently work through the issue with me. Their value is clear, and that connectivity is massively important to us.

I'm very impressed with them. They give me more support than I can even utilize.

If you're putting in an initial investment, learn the platform and have a plan of action. If you don't use the data you receive from their efforts, you will not reap the benefits. If you have any questions, contact them immediately. They're very responsive.