A Digital Marketing Agency

We are a team of digital marketing experts all set to take your business goals to the next level. We are driven by the passion to position our customers in a place where we can ceaselessly work towards boosting revenue, driving sales and thriving for better results every day. We promise no quick results and project nothing unachievable.

We are the expert digital marketing team players powered by experience and passion and we promise to always keep you ahead of others with our advanced digital sense.

We have built a unique marketing strategy (with the perfect combination of different marketing platforms) to meet business needs & market conditions. We provide up-to-date, Pay Per Click services that include all aspects of PPC; like market research to competitors' research and audience estimation to conversion estimation. We have taken the branch of PPC to new heights where each and every segment of the digital platform is covered.

We can help you to run the most efficient Google Adwords Search Campaigns, YouTube Video Campaigns, Amazon Marketing Campaigns, Display Network Campaigns, Google Shopping Campaigns, Universal App Install Campaigns, Facebook Ads Campaigns (For Website conversions, app installs, website clicks, leads, page likes, post engagements, video views or app engagement campaign), Bing Ads Campaigns, Twitter Ads Campaigns (For Followers, Website Clicks, Website Conversions, Re-tweets etc.) and LinkedIn Ads Campaigns.

2018
Mohali, India
  • #302, D-173, Phase 8B Industrial Area
    Mohali, PB 160059

SEO Site Checkup, Boarding School Review, Life Savers Emergency Room, Foye MD & Spa, Private School Review, Sam Gibson Photography, Home Healthcare Shoppe, Most Fun Games, Peru Best Tours, Tobiah Tayo Photography, Steve Gerrard Photography, Big Boys Garage Toys, Arogyam Allergy, Planet Ayurveda, True Scoop News

Digital Marketing for a News Site Image

Digital Marketing for a News Site

True Scoop News was a brand new news site and we started working on it from June 2019. Within 4 months, organic traffic has improved by 2,600% and Facebook followers have grown by 5 folds.

Solution Provided:

We run some social media campaigns with Facebook to gain some momentum and worked on some news related keywords to target organic visitors. We also worked on recent news stories to generate

instant traffic on hot topics.

Now, we are planning to get the site indexed in Google News.

SEO & PPC for Life Savers Emergency Room Image

SEO & PPC for Life Savers Emergency Room

The website was lacking in PPC conversion and SEO ranking both. Also, they were not able to track phone calls and many other parameters to optimize the campaign. Traffic was going down day by day.

Solution Provided:

1. We worked on the following areas:  Created dedicated landing pages for PPC campaigns. It increased the overall conversion rate significantly. Now, they are not only getting dozens of extra leads every month but also saving lots of money with the campaign.
  2. SEO ranking improved and overall organic traffic was improved by 46% and average session duration by 90% in just 2 months of work.
  3. The website is 100% tracking proof and now we are tracking every single event on the website.
  4. Result:

Organic traffic increased by 43% just in 2 months and leads coming from PPC campaigns increased by 130% during the same period. The average cost per lead also improved by 30%.

SEO Campaign - Planet Ayurveda Image

SEO Campaign - Planet Ayurveda

Planet Ayurveda is one of the biggest Indian shop selling online Ayurvedic products worldwide. We are on page 1 for almost all of their keywords. Some of them are like Ayurvedic Medicine, Ayurvedic Remedies, etc.

SEO Campaign - MobiKwik Image

SEO Campaign - MobiKwik

2nd largest Indian website offering mobile wallet together with online mobile recharge and many other services under 1 roof. I had focused on link building practice targeting its primary keywords like "Online Recharge", "Airtel Mobile Recharge", "Mobile Recharge" and dozens of other keywords. At the end of the journey, we had over 90% keywords in top 10 of Google India.

PPC Campaign - Home Healthcare Shoppe Image

PPC Campaign - Home Healthcare Shoppe

As name suggests, Home Healthcare shoppe is online shop for home healthcare products. Client had given me a clear picture that average cart value is about $190 and average profile is about $40/checkout. I was supposed to increase his sale keeping the figure in mind.

Challenges: Healthcare industry is one of the most competitive industry. A recent data shared by Wordstream says people have seen only

about 2.5% conversion ratio with ecommerce PPC for healthcare industry.

Proposed Solution: We worked on landing page to make it conversion friendly. Setup acquisition and remarketing campaign and tried different level of bidding optimization. We also tried different ad copies, keywords match types and in-market audience to target.

End Result: Client is only paying about $16/sale and conversion ratio has improved to almost 4% (which is much better than industry average of 2.5%).

PPC Campaign - Boarding School Review Image

PPC Campaign - Boarding School Review

Boarding school review is an education based website that helps parents to make a decision in finding most suitable boarding school for their child. Client was looking for more leads and he had given me a maximum figure of $30/lead.

Solution Provided: We combined Google Adwords with Bing Ads and Facebook Ads to provide ideal solution to the client. Google Adwords was our major platform, Bing

Ads were secondary platform and Facebook Ads campaign was exclusively built to run remarketing campaign for lapsed users. Again, we had setup Acquisition and re-targeting campaign both with Google Adwords and Bing, played with different type of bidding strategy to provide ideal solution.

End Result: Average cost/lead for the month of June 2018 has dropped to $14/lead (we are performing much better than the target of $30) with Google Adwords, $18/lead with Bing Ads and $23/lead with Facebook ads. We have achieved our target with huge margin. less

PPC Campaign - Big Boys Garage Toys Image

PPC Campaign - Big Boys Garage Toys

Client had shared clear picture with us. Typically there were converting every 3rd phone calls into sale and on average they had about 12% profit margin and average cost per product was about $2,500 so on average they were getting about $300 profit on every sale.

Challenges: Profit margin was pretty low for a product that costs about $2.5K and CPC was pretty high. I had to generate minimum 3 phone calls

or 1 direct sale from website in $100 to $150. Only then the client was supposed to make some profit after all deduction.

Solution Provided: We decided to analyze old (but failed) campaigns first to see what went wrong with those campaigns. This helped me finding "non-performing" things with different products. We decided to run Adwords campaign by combining its different types. We setup the campaign and monitor and optimize it for 30 days.

End Result: Finally we achieved more than whatever we had promised to the client. We were getting a phone calls at $30 and direct website sales at $80 only

PPC Campaign - SEO Site Checkup Image

PPC Campaign - SEO Site Checkup

Client Goal: Getting more & more free trial users through paid campaign. Turn free users to paid users & getting lapsed paid members back on board.

Solution Provided:

1. We setup paid marketing campaign with Google Adwords and Bing Ads to acquire new subscribers for free trial.
    2. Setup paid marketing campaign (display) exclusively for those who has signed-up
    with free trial but haven't opt-in for paid membership
  5. Run re-targeting campaign with Facebook & LinkedIn for those who had subscribed to paid members but later cancelled subscription plan.
  6. Setup RLSA campaign for those who has visited to the website but didn't take any action.
  7. Setup LinkedIn acquisition campaign targeting potential customers.
  8. End Result: We are getting hundreds of free users everyday and many of them are getting converted into paid member after 14 days of trial period.

SEO/PPC & Amazon Marketing for E-Commerce Gift Website

"They have delivered whatever they had promised, and communication is pretty smooth."

Mar. 2020 - Ongoing

Conversion Perk manages SEO & PPC related-needs for a gift personalization retailer. Beyond raising organic rankings in Google, they focused on Google and Facebook ad campaigns as well as Amazon marketing.

Costa Mesa, California
    Director of Marketing, Personalized Gift Business

Conversion Perk has pushed 35 new keywords to the first page of Google, and 25 other words experienced notable improvements. In terms of PPC, the team has reduced the cost per conversion to a third of its original price. Amazon conversions have also done well, resulting in seven times the ROAS.

We are an online store selling different types of personalized gift items online. I'm the one working as a marketing director.

For what projects/services did your company hire Conversion Perk?

We were looking for someone who can take care of our SEO & PPC related needs. The challenge here was improving the conversion rate and Google organic ranking both.

The short term goal was generating more revenue and for a long term, we are looking to establish our website as a brand in the USA market.

I had contacted a few other vendors by reading their reviews on Clutch. We went through a screening process and finally decided to go with Conversion Perk because we felt these guys are capable enough to handle our project.

The scope of work was pretty clear actually. It was including:

1. Taking care of our organic ranking in Google and making sure that we are not slipping after getting a good ranking.
    2. Taking care of our Google Ads and Facebook Ads campaigns
    3. Taking care of our store on Amazon. We wanted someone to run AMS marketing campaigns there.
    4. Responding to all reviews and make sure that there is positive sentiment about our brand in Google.
    5. Regular posting on Facebook to increase brand engagement and average LTV of a customer.

They have added 4 members to manage everything for us. One SEO executive, One PPC consultant, One content writer, and 1 lead to manage them all. The owner is regularly in touch with us to make sure things are moving smoothly.

35 new keywords are there on the first page of Google after 4 months of SEO and about 25 other keywords have improved their ranking on Google. It is a huge thing especially when you see Amazon, Walmart, and eBay as your competitor on the first page.

I would like to thank Conversion Perk because they have done magic with PPC campaigns. Initially, we were paying $20/conversion on average and now we are paying only about $6/conversion.

Not only we are getting almost 3 times more conversion in the same budget with our website but we have also seen huge success with our Amazon store. The ACoS was 35% initially and now they have managed to get it down to 14% in July so we are making over 7X ROAS there.

It is smoother. They have created a Whatsapp group by including all stakeholders and we are easily communicating there. The Director of the company monitors all conversation and jumps if needed.

I don't think any.

Overall Score Excellent Work!
      They are very responsive
      The cost is average
      Excellent Piece of Work
      They are friendly

SEO & PPC Management for Web Design Agency

"Owner keeps track of projects and sends me a status report weekly."

Jan. 2020 - Ongoing

Conversion Perk provided SEO, PPC, email integration, and hosting. Their team performed an SEO audit and aimed to improve ROI for paid ads.

Tampa, Florida
    Owner, Marketing Agency

Conversion Perk improved organic search ranking for various keywords. The owner communicated effectively and the workflow was good. Their skills and knowledge were very effective.

Owner and principal for a web design & web marketing agency.

For what projects/services did your company hire Conversion Perk?

My background is copywriting and graphic design, and Conversion Perk has helped with me ALL aspects of web marketing for my clients -- from web development, SEO (Google & Facebook), PPC/SEM, landing pages, email integration, e-commerce integration, hosting. I have about 10 clients, and Conversion Perk assists and consults with me for all of them.

- develop high-ROI conversion sales funnels - improve SEO ranking - improve ROI for paid ads - increase keywords

I had tried about other 4 companies/freelancers in the past. I was never satisfied with their work. I was fortunate to find Conversion Perk's website through a Google search and we did 1 project together. I was very happy and satisfied with their attentive and attention to detail. That 1 project led to other projects.

Conversion Perk helped me to refined my process for working with clients. 1. For a potential client, Conversion Perk (CP) gives me a SEO audit of the current website as a benchmark. 2. CP helps me build a new website with key integrations and on-page SEO. I provide the content. CP and I are involved in the design. 3. CP provides a new audit of the new website. The new audit is always significantly better than the old website's audit. 4. Then, depending on client's needs and resources, CP consults with me to develop a marketing strategy proposal for the client. The strategies involves SEO, blogging, SEM/PPC, Facebook funnel management. 5. CP implements the strategies and provides me with weekly reports. We adjust the plan as needed. 6. CP sends me ROI reports as needed.

I am in constant communication with the owner.

- Client moved from #77 ranking to 1st page ranking in 2 months. The raking was for 1 set of keyword. For other keywords, ranking was not even available in the initial audit because client was so far down in ranking. After 2 months, client went to 1st page for those other keywords. We are still working on SEO and I expect 1st ranking soon. - Client moved to top 3 for 10 sets of keywords in 4 months. - Client website went from F to A in SEO grade with the new website.

I am in verbal communication with the owner at least 3 times a week, plus dozens of emails and Skype chats. I have talked with 2 employees on several occasions when I had a detailed question. Workflow if very good! Owner keeps track of projects and sends me a status report weekly.

Owner is honest, generous with his time, and knowledgeable. I consider CP to be my partner in my business, rather then just a vendor. I have tried to established partnerships with other vendors (such as graphic designers, writers, developers), but they were lacking in skills and wisdom. I would fail in my business without CP.

I cannot think of any areas for improvement.

Overall Score I love this company!
      Owner is very responsive.
      Conversion Perk's pricing if very fair. They provide a lot of value for their price.
      Conversion Perk really cares about my success. CP's quality-control and accountability are tops!
      Yes! Any company who works with Conversion Perk should count themselves lucky.

AdWords Campaign for Tourism Company

"They always tried to go above and beyond their duties."

Dec. 2014 - Feb. 2016

Conversion Perk created and managed an extensive Google AdWords campaign.

Peru
    CEO, Tourism Company

The campaign increased sales by 30 percent within a single quarter. Conversion Perk's affordable pricing, personalized attention, and willingness to offer valuable advice set them apart.

We're a Peruvian tour company that sells vacation packages to Peru and other South American countries. I'm the owner.

What was the business challenge that you were trying to address?

We were struggling to increase leads and conversions.

What was the scope of the project, and can you describe the specific services that were provided?

They created, launched, and monitored a Google AdWords campaign.

What was your process for selecting this company?

We looked for a small, affordable company that could provide a dedicated expert.  They were a match, so we hired them.

Can you provide a general estimate of the size of the project in terms of dollars and manpower?

The campaign cost $30,000 and lasted more than a year.

What was the timeline of the project (start and completion month & year)? Is it ongoing?

From December 2014 to February 2016.

What were the results of the project? Are there any success stories or metrics you can share?

We increased sales by 30 percent during the first quarter of 2015.

When working with this company is there anything that sets them apart compared to other partners you may have worked with?

They always tried to go above and beyond their duties. They suggested improvements in areas that weren't involved in their work.

They were dedicated and willing to help.

SEO & PPC for News Organization

"Their diligence and commitment towards getting us results stood out."

June 2019 - Ongoing

Conversion Perk provides ongoing SEO and PPC work for a digital media organization. Key services include website optimization, graphic design, content creation, and Google News inclusion.

Managing Director, True Scoop

The client has seen more traffic and a larger follower base on social media. Conversion Perk manages a smooth collaboration, staying in constant communication and staying focused on delivering results.

I'm one of the Directors at True Scoop, a digital media house that publishes authentic news and thought provoking content.

SEO, PPC, Website Optimization etc

Reaching more and more people with our work & getting more audience

I'd worked with Conversion Perk before in my previous job.

Devjeet helped us formulate our strategy and grow optimally in the digital media field.

They had one SEO person, graphic designer and content writer doing our work.

Our traffic on our website has grown immensely. We've achieved more follower base on our social media platforms as well. The company also guided us in website optimisation and how to get approved for Google News.

We hardly communicated with the team. Primary conversation was between me & Devjeet.

Their diligence and commitment towards getting us results stood out.

Yes, maybe with more team allocation-- we get more resources dedicated to ours.