Helping local businesses become recognized brands

Context exists to help Albuquerque businesses become nationally recognized brands. Through close-knit partnerships with our clients, we fine tune and uncover honest brand identities. We are after creating memorable experiences that turn customers into advocates.

Freelancer
2019
Albuquerque, NM
  • Albuquerque, NM

Logo, Web Design, Marketing & Branding for Partnership Co.

"I was most impressed with his hands-on approach of joining me in meetings to learn more about my organization."

Nov. 2018 - Ongoing

Context Brand & Experience Design reimagined a company’s entire marketing strategy. Services rendered include Squarespace website design, logo design, and fundraising video production.

Albuquerque, New Mexico
Lisa Fuller
Executive Director, Shine Partnership

The marketing approach was successful in attracting new clientele. The team is inquisitive, hands-on, and innovative. Customers can expect complete dedication from day one.

I’m the executive director at Shine Partnership, an organization that develops partnerships between churches and schools.

What challenge were you trying to address with Context Brand & Experience Design?

We wanted to hone our messaging and make sure that we communicate our message to our separate audiences. We also wanted to raise awareness of our organization through better marketing.

David (Owner, Context Brand & Experience) followed me around for a month so he could learn about my organization for himself, in order to best help him express what we do. He created a playbook for us based on this experience. We talked to him about our core values and he honed those into a refined, branded language for our company. He revamped our Squarespace website with these new ideas in mind, and created a corresponding logo. David was also instrumental in producing a video that raised a lot of money for Giving Tuesday.

We worked with David throughout the entire process.

How did you come to work with Context Brand & Experience Design?

They were referred to us by another organization.

We’ve invested $5,000.

Our work began in November 2018, and the engagement is ongoing.

An organization that wouldn’t work with us previously decided to partner with us after seeing our updated design.

How did Context Brand & Experience Design perform from a project management standpoint?

David has been helpful and asks good questions. He does great with every project we’ve given him.

I was most impressed with his hands-on approach to joining me in meetings to learn more about my organization. I appreciate him taking the time to experience it for himself, and I think he was better suited to help our messaging because of it.

No, none that I can think of.

I would urge potential customers to think outside the box with marketing. It’s important to evaluate the big picture of what a person experiences when they interact with your organization.

He’s met every deadline.
    We’ve gotten a return every time we’ve invested with him.
    They have risen to every challenge that we’ve given them.
    I recommend his services to colleagues often.