A complete end-to-end content marketing service.

Content Refined was born from a desire to simplify the process of content creation.  With our clients, we want to have the personal touch and mutual respect of an in-house marketing team, but without the cost of in-house employees.  To accomplish this, we pair each client up with a Project Manager.  That PM works with the client on assessing their needs and competitive content strategy, then develops an individualized team of writers (native English speakers), editors, and publ

ishers based on that strategy.  We work through a systematized and data-driven process, combined with a dependency for very well-written and engaging articles, to produce quality content with every order.

In the first year of business, Content Refined is proud to announce the acquirement of a trusted keyword software, Ferzy.  Several success stories from clients are already in place as well.  One client was able to grow his traffic from 0 to over 72k monthly visits in only eight months.  Another was able to take his 5k content website to 150k through investing and reinvesting in Content Refined's marketing strategy.  Plus, our Business Manager, Madeleine, was gifted the opportunity to attend DCBKK, a world leading digital marketing conference in Bangkok, Thailand, in October 2017, for her entrepreneurial success and passion.

We’re based in Canada, so it’s in our nature to be polite and respectful with everyone involved here at Content Refined.  We believe that communication and written content shows personality.  We want to show our clients’ best personalities while enhancing their web content through SEO optimized, high quality articles.

Plus, we’re always learning here.  As a fairly young company, we’re motivated to keep enhancing our processes and redefining what the “best” web content can be.  Because of that, we are constantly analyzing our own data to refine our system more and more.

Collingwood, Canada
  • Content Refined Collingwood, ON L9Y 0A1

Our clients have widely diverse backgrounds and needs.  From SaaS businesses, to Amazon affiliates, to informative blogs across a range of fields (including, but not limited to: health & wellness, natural energy, and other companies’ digital marketing blogs).

SEO and Content Marketing Support for Outdoors Website

“After I hired them for a few articles and I saw how they were ranking, I signed off for the long haul.”

Aug. 2017 - Ongoing

Content Refined does keyword research and article writing. They embed affiliate links or affiliate Amazon tags and publish the articles according to a predetermined schedule. The relationship is ongoing.

Operator, Outdoor Equipment Review Website

With eight out of ten articles already ranking within the top 20 on Google and an increase in organic traffic, Content Refined’s work delivers great value. With strong expertise in keyword research and content, they have mastered the art of getting high rankings.

I’m the operator of an outdoor equipment review website.

What challenge were you trying to address with Content Refined?

My biggest business problem was a lack of time. I needed good ranking content with well-done keyword research.

I wanted eclectic articles such as “best of” reviews, informational tips, and blogs. They researched a few keywords and consulted with me to ask whether they fit my site. Although I had a lot of articles on my site already, 90% of the keywords were new for my site.

Most of the work is keyword research. It’s a time-consuming effort to find good, low hanging keywords. They’ve done that research on a regular basis and delivered the content to go with it.

I provide them with my affiliate links or affiliate Amazon tags. Then, they research the products, put the links within the article, write the article, and publish it either right away or on a predetermined schedule.

I signed up four articles for the first month. The month after, I upgraded to eight articles. Recently, I upgraded to 12 articles a month.

I’m only in contact with the project manager.

How did you come to work with Content Refined?

They were a referral from a friend who runs an agency. After I hired them for a few articles and I saw how they were ranking, I signed off for the long haul.

I’ve spent $4,000 so far.

We started working together in August 2017 and the work is ongoing.

They definitely know content. Their work is well researched and they know how to make it rank high. The content takes time to increase in rank on Google, but so far, eight out of ten of their articles rank within the top 20 on Google relatively quickly. Also, I’m getting organic traffic from their articles.

How did Content Refined perform from a project management standpoint?

We communicate through email. Once I approve the keywords, they have content ready for me to review within 30 days. They use a client task board via Google Sheets where they update all the keywords, articles, and the status of each article. They customized the client dashboard for me and added additional columns at my request.

The project manager stands out because she’s accommodating and she understands proper keyword research as far as Internet marketing is involved, especially related to content. They run the keywords through a tool called Market Muse which gives their content writers additional information to include within their articles to make them increase in rank more quickly than other articles within Google. I’ve noticed it makes a difference.

I should ask them if they would also post my articles to social media and send them to my email list.

Try the lowest tier first to sample the content and see if it ranks. If it ranks well on your side, then keep pushing forward with more articles.

Every batch of articles arrived on time.
    We’re not just getting content; we’re getting great value. The rankings make it worthwhile. The premium side is worth the cost.
    Even though the articles rank well for Google, I’m not certain readers like them as much. A fishing/kayaking enthusiast might have a more discerning eye.
    I’ve already recommended them.