Unlimited Blog Writing Services - $279/month

Silver

Content Flip offers quality blog writing services for only $279/month. Their hand-picked team of experienced writers are all based in the U.S. and are experts in a wide variety of niches. Their service essentially grants you access to a full-time writer for a fraction of the cost.

Content Flip also offers a money back guarantee. If you aren’t satisfied with your first article, they will fully refund your purchase. NO hidden fees and NO contracts.

Simply submit a topic through their internal dashboard, and the writers get started. Once they finish one article, they immediately start with the next.

Learn more about Content Flip at: https://www.contentflip.com

Provo, UT
  • Provo, UT 84097

Panda Poles

Utah Skimo

UT Cakes

SEO & Blog Writing for Equipment Manufacturer

"We aren't forced to pay for all the bells and whistles that we don't need."

Apr. 2019 - Ongoing

Content Flip delivers copy for blog posts. The team creates content based on topics and instructions that they receive from the client.

Knoxville, Tennessee
Marketing Director, Manufacturer

Content Flip routinely provides content in a timely manner. Responsive and dedicated, the team efficiently manages revisions and feedback while maintaining a straightforward workflow. Customers can expect professionalism and flexibility.

I am the Marketing Director at a small business headquartered in East Tennessee. Our company manufactures and sells a unique product to clients from over around the world. I oversee all of our digital marketing products/strategies.

For what projects/services did your company hire Content Flip?

We wanted to provide our website users with informative industry content on our blog.

We wanted to provide content on a series of different topics to help educate users and assist in our SEO strategy.

We did online research and narrowed our options down to 3-4 different alternatives. After weighing out the pros and cons of each option, we made the decision to give this vendor a try.

Content Flip provides us with topic-based written copy that we further develop into a blog post. We submit individual topics and detailed instructions and they provide a word document usually within a week's time.

One person from our company researches topics and submits the article to Content Flip. I'm not sure how many writers their company has, but we always receive our articles in a timely manner.

Since it's only been a couple of months working with them, we don't have any milestone outcomes quite yet.

It's effective and straightforward. We submit a topic and they provide a first draft. If we need changes, we request a revision.

Their business model, which includes a month-to-month agreement, has been great for us. We aren't forced to pay for all the bells and whistles that we don't need.

Sure, there's always room for improvement. Sometimes we have to proofread and rewrite parts of the content to bring it from the draft stage to publishing status. The quality of the content varies as well, this is likely due to some writers being better than others.

Overall Score A good useful service.
    scheduling is no problem, you just submit a topic and wait a little less than a week for it to be completed.
    Competitively priced for what they provide.
    They provide draft ready quality that we have to "touch up" before publishing.
    For written articles only they're great (they don't provide images/media, so you will have to complete the article on your own).

Blog Writing for Digital Marketing Company

"I'm thoroughly impressed with the quality and volume of content."

June 2019 - Ongoing

Content Flip writes several custom blog posts each month that align with industry standards and the end client's marketing strategy.

Indianapolis, Indiana
Connor Lagman
Owner & Founder, Attention Digital

The comprehensive, personalized articles have satisfied clients and attracted web traffic. Content Flip addresses issues promptly, offers helpful feedback, and implements a smooth, efficient workflow. Their sophisticated writing and management skills have made them a valuable partner.

I'm the owner and founder of Attention Digital. We give small businesses customized, affordable marketing services. Our core services include web design, local SEO, and social media management. Our mission is to help small businesses reach their potential by navigating the digital landscape.

For what projects/services did your company hire Content Flip?

We hired Content Flip to write content for our clients. We needed a team of writers to meet our quality and volume demands.

Our goal is to create well-written, personalized content that is relevant to each client's organization and industry. We need to deliver frequently in order to build credibility and increase website traffic.

I did extensive online research to find the content writing team that provided the best balance of quality and cost. Content Flip wasn't the cheapest option, but they offered a comprehensive, personalized service for a reasonable price. They also didn't require long-term contracts, which was a huge plus.

Content Flip writes blog posts in the categories we provide. Articles range from 700-1000 words and stay on message within the category and in tune with the client's brand. They write between six and eight articles monthly.

Content Flip doesn't disclose how many writers or editors are involved in the process. We don't ask for these details.

After two months of working with the team, they have met the standards and expectations we set. The quality of their writing is good. When it isn't up to par, they quickly adjust their processes to ensure accuracy and quality.  They also provide timely, consistent feedback most of the time.

The workflow is fairly seamless and their communication is good. When I request an update, they deliver it in 24 hours or less. They send content directly to my email, which is easy and efficient.

Blog writing is risky because there are a lot of poor quality sources. I have worked with many bad providers, but I'm thoroughly impressed with the quality and volume of content that Content Flip provides. I will continue to use them for this project and any similar future projects.

The only area that needed improvement was the general voice of the content, which I addressed with them and they dealt with immediately. Since our last conversation, their content has greatly improved. If areas for improvement arise in the future, I'm confident that their team will address my concerns quickly and thoroughly.

Overall Score They provide one of the best content writing services I've experienced. I plan on continuing to work with them.
    Scheduling is fast and easy. We didn't have any issues getting started.
    While it's not the cheapest, they're competitively priced and I'm happy with what we pay them.
    It's good quality. It could be better in small ways, but for the price, they provide exceptional value.
    I would refer them to other agencies that need writing services.

Blog Writing for Health Advisory Platform

"The ease of use and communication stood out."

July - Nov. 2018

Content Flip wrote blogs for a website. They did research and provided drafts for review before publication.

Detroit, Michigan
Owner, Health Advisory Platform

The blogs have received praise from online readers and have helped to draw new customers. Content Flip is an accessible team and they're easy to work with.

I was the sole owner of my online company where I used functional medicine to help clients resolve health issues

For what projects/services did your company hire Content Flip?

I wanted a larger online presence and have the proper content to attract potential clients and give them useful and well thought out information. I hired Content Flip to help me with regular content for my blog.

To increase visibility in searches.

I researched the good companies offering ghostwriting and Content Flip came up very highly rated.

The process was very simple. I submit all the information I could on a topic and how I wanted the article to be written and they took it from there. They did all of the research and corresponding writing. They sent me a draft and I reviewed it to make sure the information was accurate and it usually was.

Just myself

I got a lot of great feedback from readers and even picked up a few clients in a very competitive space.

Super easy

The ease of use and communication stood out.

Sometimes I had to send the content back for quality, but it was quickly resolved. So, just improving the initial draft to decrease the time before publishing.

Social Media and Website Design

"I’m very happy with the website and the quality of their service."

Jan. 2017 - Ongoing

SNOB Marketing built a new website, managing design/development and optimizing it for Google searches. They also created social media presence and continue to create and post content.

Orem, Utah
Co-Founder, Utah Cakes

The internal team is highly satisfied with everything they've produced. Professional and responsive, they met all expectations, while their affordable rates and ability to establish an effective process made them a go-to marketing partner.

I'm a founding partner at Utahcakes and I’m in charge of all the marketing and outreach efforts.

For what projects/services did your company hire SNOB Marketing?

We were looking for a company to develop our website and help us with social media efforts.

We wanted to have a website that is easy to navigate. Also, we needed someone with expertise in social media to create and schedule posts on our behalf.

We found them through an online search. They had good reviews, so we decided they’d be a good fit.

They took lead in building our website, managing both the design and the development. They also provided SEO services to make sure our website ranks high in Google searches. In addition, they created our social media profiles and continue to create and post content.

I worked with a designer, a developer, and a social media manager.

I’m very happy with the website and the quality of their service. I’ll use them again for future projects.

They’re very responsive and established an effective process.

Their rates are very affordable.

I can’t think of anything. I hope to use them again as long as my budget allows.

Digital Marketing for Dentistry Firm

"No one can beat their pricing and quality."

Mar. 2015 - Ongoing

SNOB Marketing provided digital marketing services. Initially engaged to manage daily postings for social media accounts, the team also created a logo and Google search ads and produced regular blog content.

Redding, California
Owner, Hopkins Dentistry

Offering high-quality work at exceptionally competitive prices, SNOB delivers results such as top rankings in local searches. Although they can provide better phone support for more detailed inquiries, communication via email has been effective, seamless, and consistent.

I was the owner of Hopkins Dentistry, established in 2014.

For what projects/services did your company hire SNOB Marketing?

We needed marketing help. SNOB helped us create a logo, digital advertisements, and great dentistry blog content. They are now helping with a different social media project.

My goal was a better online presence so future clients could find me more easily.

I discovered SNOB Marketing through a blog, and they came highly recommended.

I initially needed someone to manage my social media. They created images and completed daily postings to my accounts. They wrote articles when I needed a blog, and they created Google ads to move me to the top of the list for local searches.

I have worked closely with their social media team, an account manager, and blog writers.

Honestly, I keep working with them on other businesses because they have been awesome. Nobody can beat their pricing and quality.

Working with them has been very easy. Almost everything is handled smoothly via email.

Their pricing is literally one-fifth of the cost other vendors quoted me for the same work. They have been great.

In the future, they can implement better phone support for detailed questions, but email works most of the time.

Overall Score They are very responsive and have produced great work for a great price.
    They are easily accessible via email.
    I pay $500 per month, while other agencies quoted me $2000-$3000 for the same services.
    They provided quality work for a low price.
    They have been the best option for my small business.

Content Production for Small Startup

"I was impressed with the price point for the services."

Content Flip was hired to produce content for a company's blog and website. They provided a variety of ongoing content services.

Head of SEO, Small Startup

Over the engagement, Content Flip has produced content for a website. Their team works effectively. Customers can expect a skilled team at an affordable price.

Marketing/Product position for a small startup in the API space.

For what projects/services did your company hire Content Flip?

Using ContentFlip for content services.

Increase content production for our blog and website.

Found via online research. Decided to try because of the price.

Ongoing content services for a fixed price/month. Content produced seems to depend on the difficulty of content briefs & bandwidth of writers.

A self-service tool with minimal communication with humans. Seems to be a single person handling this account.

Able to build out supplemental content for various portions of our website over a period of time.

Workflow is fine, but wish there was a dashboard to monitor the progress of work.

I was impressed with the price point for the services.

• Content production speed
  • Quality
    Very cheap for what it is.
    Quality of the work isn't the greatest, but for the price point, it's not bad.

Blog Writing for Health Products Website

"Their quick turn around times are why I still use them."

Feb. 2017 - Ongoing

Content Flip writes several blogs per month concerning specific topics based on business needs such as improving SEO.

Joey Curtis
Digital Marketing Manager, Owens Health Products

Writing high-quality blogs, Content Flip has helped to improve website traffic to 14%. Their team effectively manages the workflow to produce quick turnaround rates.

I am the digital marketing manager of Owens Health Products. I oversee all paid media, SEO, and content.

For what projects/services did your company hire Content Flip?

We needed blog writing and private articles to share with clients. We got around 7 blogs each month related to our industry and case studies for clients.

Increase traffic to our site through a quality blog.

I found them listed as the #1 blog writing service here: https://bloggerlocal.com/national/best-blog-writing-services

They wrote about 6-7 blogs per month that were 700+ words each for my healthcare product business. They were custom tailored to that months needs from clients and needs for SEO.

I give them topics to write on and the account manager reaches out with any questions. They email them back to me when completed.

Our blog traffic has increased to 14%

Very effective. They handle everything via email.

Their quick turn around times are why I still use them.

They don't add images. I rarely need images, but it would be nice if they did.

Overall Score Overall, the best I have tried.
    Not much needed. Very simple.
    Literally the cheapest I can find
    Great quality writers.
    Likely. I have referred 3 clients to them already.

Silver