Professional Content Writing Services

Are you struggling to get great ROI from your content marketing spend? Do you want to hire one service provider that can handle all your content needs? Looking for a team that wants your business to grow?

Look no further than Content Development Pros.

We offer 60+ content services that include but are not limited to:

- SEO
- Videos
- Infographics
- Web Design & Development

We've successfully completed tens of thousands of content writing, blog writing, and design projects for clients. Just look up ContentDevelopmentPros reviews and you’ll see how much we’ve been able to help our clients over the years.

Learn more about our business or request a no-obligation meeting by visiting our website or calling us toll-free today.

2008

• jacobsdrivingschool.com
  • WembleySolicitors.com
  • tagcabosportfishing.com

Blog Content for Retail E-Commerce Space

"We have active feedback channels in place and they are very helpful to me."

Sept. 2019 - Ongoing

Content Development Pros assisted with the development of a new website. The team created legal documents and blog content.

Thomas McNeil
CEO, The Thomas McNeil Digital Company

The project is ongoing. The team at Content Development Pros is organized and skilled in their field. They're communicative. Customers can expect a team that goes above and beyond.

My company operates in the e-commerce space, marketing goods and services for retail companies in North America. I am the CEO and as such it is my responsibility to manage the company's activities.

For what projects/services did your company hire Content Development Pros?

I contracted with Content Development Pros to develop a new website for my company. This project includes writing a legal policy document and publishing weekly blog content with a five star quality rating, their best quality.

1. Establish open communication channels via email, telephone, chat.

2. Receive quality work each week.

3. Grow the size of my business utilizing the content that is produced for me.

I searched for marketing vendors and found review sites for best in class firms. I narrowed the field down to compare services with respect to a cost based analysis to determine that I needed a well recommended company which which I can scale up my business.

After presenting my blog's project manager with an initial direction and a copious quantity of topic ideas, production on the blog articles began and continues at the rate of 1000 words per post and one post per week.

Content Development Pros is responsible for the ongoing production of the blog. My company website is also in production. The web development team has made this process easy with a diagrammatic description of the project. Clear descriptions and requests for decisions at each step.

My account manager organized my purchase requests and helped me get in contact through email, telephone, and chat with the project manager who guide the production of content for me on a weekly basis.

Also an very important, is the monthly content plan which is my direct connection to the direction that the blog will proceed in each month.

This project is not on the internet at this time, as it is in progress.

The project management work by my account manager Bruce, and project manager, Abigail has managed my expectations very well and exceeded in every metric. The utilization of all three communication methods, email, telephone, and chat provides the right mix of communication to keep the projects moving. We have active feedback channels in place and they are very helpful to me.

I am continually impressed by the content itself and the strategic planning that goes in the production of a long term blog campaign. The work has a guarantee always to be written with quality in study and in practice.

Thank you for your efforts and the content, you are the best content writers in your business.

Content Dev for Legal Marketing Firm

"I am very impressed that they can deliver good quality content very quickly at an affordable rate."

Content Development Pros produced written work for a legal marketing firm. They abided by content requirements, responded to revision requests, and were responsible for materials for marketing strategies.

Fontana, California
Doug Bradley
Owner, Everest Legal Marketing

Content Development Pros delivered good content consistently. They were proactive communicators and quickly responded to all inquiries. Although conversational english isn't their forte, they proved to be a cost-effective and reliable service provider.

I am the owner of Everest Legal Marketing, and collaborate closely with our internal and external content team.

For what projects/services did your company hire Content Development Pros?

We were looking for content at a fair price for numerous projects that help our content marketing strategies across our digital footprint.

We were specifically seeking content that we knew we had to modify and improve with supplemental information and citations. We knew that whoever we used for this type of content, the content needed to be good but didn't really need to be excellent because we were going to go back through and edit it. Additionally we needed the content to come in regularly, timely and be consistent in quality.

As we looked for a vendor, most wanted to charge us exorbitant fees but didn't really understand that we didn't want to pay top tier prices for content that was going to be immediately edited. We came across Content Development Pros and thought that their rates were very reasonable.

We decided to try them out with a small order, and to our delight the content was excellent for the rate they charged. Since then we have submitted multiple project orders and have been very satisfied with the quality of the content for this purpose.

Content Development Pros has an easy to use submission form where we can easily upload the requirements of a project in detail. Their customer service department then confirms the order and production begins. On larger orders, (20+ pages), the content can take up to 2-3 weeks to complete, but pages trickle in as they are completed. If there are any errors or problems we can email back and they will make revisions as needed. For our purposes, we typically haven't needed to use this option.

My content editors & staff provided requirements, submitted the order and gave feedback as needed. Our most recent interactions with Sophia Monroe and Brandon Marx were excellent.

We've received numerous orders from Content Development Pros and they have been reliable and consistent.

Content Development Pros communicated proactively and responded to inquiries through Email and Live Chat quickly.

I am very impressed that they can deliver good quality content, very quickly at a very affordable rate.

My only suggestion for improvement is to try to improve the conversational English for the US market. Sometimes content arrives using phrases and words that are not US native English.

Overall Score For their service & value I would say that they're very important to our business. I will definitely continue using their service.
    Very easy to schedule and track projects.
    They have excellent pricing for our purposes.
    The content is good for a fair price.
    I would refer them to anyone who needs content at a fair price, with the expectation that it will need some editing.

Content Creation for Dental Health Practice

"They found ways to create imaginative, well-researched, and unique content."

June - July 2019

Content Development Pros created unique blog content for a dental health website. Their team was responsible for researching and writing 20 unique articles within the dental hygiene field.

Fareham, United Kingdom
Adrian Bold
Director, Bold Internet Ltd

Although the content is not yet live, Content Development Pros delivered creative and interesting articles. Their team is responsive to feedback and adapts its content strategy as necessary. Communicative and responsible, they craft quality articles with quick turnaround times.

My company is Bold Internet and I'm the owner/Director.

For what projects/services did your company hire Content Development Pros?

I needed help with developing some unique content for a website in the dental health sector knowing that I didn't have the necessary skill or time to produce such articles. I was recommended to try Content Development Pros and very pleased about it. Their communication is great, turnaround on content in line with expectations and the quality of the articles really good.

To get 20 or so unique articles in the dental space.

Via a referral from someone in the industry who I respect.

I gave a loose description in the form of a spreadsheet with some article title suggestions but that was it! The research and writing were all down to them! I had to get a couple of articles reworked which they did promptly without hesitation or argument.

Sophia Monroe was my account manager and handled most of the direct comms and there were a couple of writers involved in producing the actual content.

It's too early to talk about success in terms of impact on the website but I am very happy with the quality of the work produced.

Excellent! Emails plus a dashboard would let me know when articles are ready to be reviewed and I could either approve or submit a review/edit request. Very easy.

'Dental care' is not the easiest topic to write about but they did just that. They found ways to create imaginative, well-researched and unique content.

I think the dashboard and ease of adding a project with individual article ideas could be improved. And one stage one of the articles didn't quite work for me and I felt a jolt of surprise as the first few had been excellent but it was resolved without a fuss.

Overall Score Good comms, content and account management.
    All delivered promptly and on time.
    Not sure how to rate cost of content but I'm happy with what I paid.
    Just a couple of articles stopped it from being a perfect 5.
    Hassle-free way to get good quality content.

Content SEO for Technology Company

“They’re professional and add a personal touch to the work.”

July 2019 - Ongoing

Content Development Pros provided content SEO for a technology company’s website. They created and optimized content detailing business services. The team will execute more projects in the future.

Santosh Kumar
President, Straightline Technologies

Content Development Pros boosted search engine rankings by 50% in just two weeks. The team is receptive to feedback and capable of expediting delivery. Internal stakeholders are pleased with their work, supplementing continued engagement.

I’m the president of Straightline Technologies, a technology company. We provide services like website design, PPC, social media marketing, and e-commerce, amongst others.

What challenge were you trying to address with Content Development Pros?

I wanted to develop my website content so that I could rank higher on search engines.

Content Development Pros has completed two projects for me. They wrote and optimized content for my website. Much of the content describes the services that my company provides. They will complete more projects for me in the future.

I’ve spoken to two people.

How did you come to work with Content Development Pros?

I found them through a Google search. I read their reviews, and the price was good.

I’ve spent $60. The two projects I’ve done cost $30 each.

We started working together in July 2019, and the work is ongoing.

My site was previously on Google’s sixteenth page; after just two weeks of working with Content Development Pros, my site is on the eighth page.

The first version they gave me was good, and the second version needed a little tweaking. However, they’ll do as many revisions as it takes to make the customer happy. They delivered in three business days, as promised. They’ve done a great job.

How did Content Development Pros perform from a project management standpoint?

I was happy with the project management. They’re professional and add a personal touch to the work. They call me to provide updates. We communicate via email and phone.

I’m extremely happy with their work.

They could share the best practices of what they’re doing. They could also reduce the pricing just a little.

You can have peace of mind working with them.

Blog Writing for Skincare & Beauty Company

"I haven’t had to go to another house because their team meets all my needs."

Dec. 2018 - Ongoing

Content Development Pros creates ongoing blog content for a skincare and beauty company. They write and post blogs on a company website, high-profile external sites, and social media.

CEO, Skincare & Beauty Company

The site’s traffic has increased significantly, and 85% of all traffic comes from Content Development Pros’ blogs. The team delivers high-quality content on time and at excellent value. Constant communication, rapid response times, and professionalism make for a productive partnership.

I’m the CEO and founder of a skincare and beauty product company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Content Development Pros?

We engaged Content Development Pros to create blog content for our website.

Content Development Pros writes professional blog posts for my website, social media channels, and other highly visible sites.

I work with a sizable team that includes several writers. I mainly coordinate with the team lead.

How did you come to work with Content Development Pros?

We heard about their team through word of mouth, and we found that they had excellent reviews. After checking them out, we decided to hire Content Development Pros.

We’ve spent $500 so far.

We started working together in December 2018, and the collaboration is ongoing.

We now see 4,500 visitors per month—a significant number for a website launched in November 2018—and 85% come through the blogs written by Content Development Pros. I’m thrilled with their work.

How did Content Development Pros perform from a project management standpoint?

The team manages an efficient and professional workflow. Content Development Pros' work always arrives by their promised deadlines, and they respond at all hours to any questions and inquiries I send their way. I use a dashboard to view their progress and results. We communicate via email and phone as well.

Content Development Pros is my first experience working with a content marketing vendor. I haven’t had to go to another house because their team meets all my needs. I’m completely satisfied with their services.

No, I can’t think of anything.

Choose the plan with their team that best fits your budget, needs, and objectives.

SEO Strategy and Content Creation for Ad Agency

“The team at Content Development Pros is excellent and reputable.”

Jan. 2017 - Ongoing

Content Development Pros supports a wide breadth of creative projects for a creative agency.  Their services range from content and article writing to SEO, strategy, and infographic creation.

New York, NY
Daniel Ocner
Executive Director, MediaMorphosis

By maintaining a seamless synergy from a project management perspective, Content Development Pros has forged the foundation of a fruitful partnership. They contribute a remarkably wide range of creative expertise. Dependable and professional, they’re highly recommended.

I am the executive director and head strategic development across our agency vertices including MediaMorphosis, Ethnic Online Network in North America, the UK, and India.

For what projects/services did your company hire Content Development Pros?

I currently work with Content Development Pros on SEO and content strategy. They provide content writing, create infographics, and support various other creative projects.

Our goal is to receive best-in-class work and content that helps both ourselves and our clients meet their objectives.

We have been working together for more than five years now. Content Development Pros keeps doing stellar work. I find them so reliable that I recommend them to all my clients and partners.

Content Development Pros provides SEO services for our websites. They also contribute content writing, eBooks, web content, infographics, and article writing.

We work with various managers and points of contact from Content Development Pros.

Content Development has been very successful within the context of our partnership.

The dynamic between our two teams is very good. They provide immediate feedback and are very receptive.

The team at Content Development Pros is excellent and reputable.

I only have good things to say about Content Development Pros.

Overall Score They are a great company.
    They work within our budget.
    They really perform five-star work.
    I always recommend them.

Content Marketing for Counseling Center

"I appreciate the fact that Content Development Pros is on top of their work."

Jun. 2017 - Ongoing

Content Development Pros delivers content marketing services. The team writes content for the website. They also perform SEO services, crafting keywords for search ranking.

Palo Alto, California
Owner, Silicon Valley Marriage Counseling

Business has tripled due to the work of Content Development Pros. Their search ranking improved significantly. Content Development Pros is a professional and responsive team of content creators. Their collaborative nature and tenacity benefitted the engagement.

I’m the owner of Silicon Valley Marriage Counseling.

What challenge were you trying to address with Content Development Pros?

We engaged with Content Development Pros for website marketing and SEO services.

Content Development Pros manages keywords and writes content. I supply them with the ideas, and we edit each other’s writing. Sometimes they generate ideas for content.

I primarily work with a project manager.

How did you come to work with Content Development Pros?

Their team was running a chat on Google. I made a note, and they immediately got back to me. After chatting, I signed up with them right away because they knew exactly what I had in mind. Not a lot of businesses provide this package of work.

We’ve spent between $6,000–$7,000 so far.

We started working with Content Development Pros in June 2017, and the services are ongoing.

My business has grown since hiring Content Development Pros. Their SEO work helped my business show up on the first pages of Google. People can find my services much easier. As our engagement continues, I hope their services stay quality and affordable, no matter how busy their team gets.

How did Content Development Pros perform from a project management standpoint?

Content Development Pros is exceptionally professional and finishes work on time. We communicate mainly through email. If I don’t respond within a day or two, they follow up with me. They agree with set phone calls immediately. Within a day of the appointment being made, we've finished the conversation.

I appreciate the fact that Content Development Pros is on top of their work. The project manager comes up with ideas on his own. He educates me on what services are out there and what my options are.

No, I can’t think of anything they need to improve on.

Customers should be respectful and patient with their team. Before engaging, learn about the different options and compare them to the fair and professional service that Content Development Pros delivers.

I hope their price stays affordable.

Content Marketing & SEO for Healthcare Group

“Everything they do makes us look more professional.”

Jan. 2017 - Ongoing

Content Development Pros manages SEO, social media, and content creation for two healthcare clinics. An average monthly yield includes posts, articles, infographics and at least one video.

Jason Nanda
Director, Divergent Health Care

Search rankings have greatly improved, and 60–70% of services appear on the first page of relevant searches. Content Development Pros is responsive and effective, and they offer high-quality resources to manage accounts.

I’m the director of operations for a couple of clinics: a chronic pain center and a medical spa.

What challenge were you trying to address with Content Development Pros?

When we started our advertising, a lot of our marketing was paper-based. As the internet became more and more important tool for potential clients to search for our services, we decided to diversify our marketing.

They develop content for our websites and manage our SEO. They’ve also designed websites for us, but the most important part of their involvement was to improve our Google rankings through content creation. They’ve retooled our social media accounts on all the major platforms, and the bulk of their work includes posts, articles, infographics, and some video content for our YouTube feed. Everything they do makes us look more professional.

Each month, we go over the content plan. They let us know what they have in mind, and I approve the articles, blogs, and other pieces they intend to produce. An average month usually includes about four blog posts, four articles, and a video. I get biweekly reports and updates of our search rankings, which I like.

We have a great account manager. He acts as our primary point of contact.

How did you come to work with Content Development Pros?

I was looking for someone who could write articles and create other content. I liked their style and their thoroughness. They created a good end product in our first interaction together, so I asked them to work on my SEO.

We’ve spent over $20,000 to date.

I started working with them in the beginning of 2017 and the work is ongoing.

The SEO component is really helpful. Before we started with them, our rankings barely put us on page 30. Now, 60–70% of our services appear on the first page of several searches. That new ranking results in a lot of conversions.

How did Content Development Pros perform from a project management standpoint?

They perform very well, and they’ve always managed my account effectively. I’ve dealt with other SEO companies, and it’s hard to find one as good as they are. About 95% of our communication is through email.

They’re very punctual, the content they create is very professional, and their writing is clear. I’m very busy, so it’s helpful to have someone working on our marketing quickly and responsively. If we ever have a problem, they either write back to us or have the issue fixed within 24 hours.

It would be great if they could monitor our site a little more vigorously. We occasionally catch mistakes—not that they were responsible for, but just things that are outdated or not working properly. More proactivity in that regard is the only thing I can think of they might improve.

We have a great account manager, and he really makes the relationship what it is. He responds immediately and is always available. Make sure you are happy with the resources they give you and get everything written out. Whatever package you chose, it’s wise to have your expectations in writing.

I’m very likely to recommend them.

Content Development for Online Publication

“They get the job done and deliver everything on time.”

Dec. 2017 - Ongoing

Content Development Pros supplement in-house staff to provide news content for an urban life website. They follow in-house publishing guidelines for SEO and video linking in order to regularly produce articles.

Lee Bailey
Owner, Rabercom Enterprises

Their team is highly responsive and does a good job of delivering necessary content. They’re efficient, collaborative, and attract similar levels of readership as content produced in-house.

I’m the owner of Rabercom Enterprises. We host a site called Electronic Urban Report (EURweb.com), which focuses on urban life and black entertainment and cultural news.

What challenge were you trying to address with Content Development Pros?

I wanted to expand the non-entertainment offerings on our site and needed some additional hands to create it.

We discussed how to include relevant keywords in the articles for SEO purposes and I provided length guidelines that followed Google’s recommendations for news content. I also wanted to make sure they included video elements so that we could leverage the power of linking to YouTube and add depth to our written content.

I’m not sure how many people work on our account because I only touch base with an account manager occasionally.

How did you come to work with Content Development Pros?

They contacted me via email with a pitch. I liked the quality of their work and how affordable they were.

We’ve spent between $2,000–$3,000 so far.

I hired them in December 2017 and the partnership is ongoing.

Their content blends in well enough that their stories get about the same number of page views as the ones we produce in-house.

How did Content Development Pros perform from a project management standpoint?

We keep in touch via email. I haven’t needed to call or have a long conversation since the very beginning of our partnership. They get the job done and deliver everything on time, although we’re not always on the same page about the types of stories I need.

They’re very responsive. They collaborate well and do what I ask them to do. If there’s ever a problem, they let me know why something isn’t feasible. I’m very happy with them.

Not that I can think of. They’re giving me what I want.

Be clear with your directions so they’ll give you what you need.

Content Creation for Gaming Company

"They respond quickly to my emails and request for calls."

June 2019 - Ongoing

Content Development Pros creates content for a gaming company.

Portugal
Co-Founder, Gaming Company

Content Development Pros leverages an efficient and collaborative approach to deliver excellent work. Their rapid communication makes them a valuable partner.

I own the projects

N/A

Good content on topical subjects

recommendations

Content creation.

I'm really happy working with the project manager assigned to me, Sophia Monroe.

N/A

I've been using CDP for several months, on a bigger package. This is my experience after several months of working with them so keep this in mind. The team I work with is managed by Sophia Monroe and she is really good at what she does. First of all, you need to understand that, like with most content providers, you need to take some time to "train" them. Be clear in what you want, give them templates of what you want, improve on what they provide you. See if the type of content they're good at is suited for the type of project you had in mind. After we got through the first month of working together, I understood what they were good at, the project I wanted to use them for and now we're working really well together. They communicate well. They respond quickly to my emails and request for calls. I really recommend using CDP, but keep in mind that the quality is also related to the efforts you put in in the initial stages.

Fast communication, fast delivery.

The initial onboarding process.