Professional Content Writing Services

If you're looking for custom content that does wonders for your business, then look no further than Content Development Pros.

We offer 60+ content services that include but are not limited to:

- SEO

- Videos

- Infographics

- Web Design & Development

We've successfully completed tens of thousands of content writing, blog writing, and design projects for clients. Learn more about our business or request a no-obligation by visiting our website or calling us toll-free today.

2008

• jacobsdrivingschool.com
  • WembleySolicitors.com
  • tagcabosportfishing.com

Content Marketing for a Counseling Center

"I appreciate the fact that Content Development Pros is on top of their work."

Jun. 2017 - Ongoing

Content Development Pros delivers content marketing services. The team writes content for the website. They also perform SEO services, crafting keywords for search ranking.

Palo Alto, California
Silicon Valley Marriage Counseling

Business has tripled due to the work of Content Development Pros. Their search ranking improved significantly. Content Development Pros is a professional and responsive team of content creators. Their collaborative nature and tenacity benefitted the engagement.

I’m the owner of Silicon Valley Marriage Counseling.

What challenge were you trying to address with Content Development Pros?

We engaged with Content Development Pros for website marketing and SEO services.

Content Development Pros manages keywords and writes content. I supply them with the ideas, and we edit each other’s writing. Sometimes they generate ideas for content.

I primarily work with a project manager.

How did you come to work with Content Development Pros?

Their team was running a chat on Google. I made a note, and they immediately got back to me. After chatting, I signed up with them right away because they knew exactly what I had in mind. Not a lot of businesses provide this package of work.

We’ve spent between $6,000–$7,000 so far.

We started working with Content Development Pros in June 2017, and the services are ongoing.

My business has grown since hiring Content Development Pros. Their SEO work helped my business show up on the first pages of Google. People can find my services much easier. As our engagement continues, I hope their services stay quality and affordable, no matter how busy their team gets.

How did Content Development Pros perform from a project management standpoint?

Content Development Pros is exceptionally professional and finishes work on time. We communicate mainly through email. If I don’t respond within a day or two, they follow up with me. They agree with set phone calls immediately. Within a day of the appointment being made, we've finished the conversation.

I appreciate the fact that Content Development Pros is on top of their work. The project manager comes up with ideas on his own. He educates me on what services are out there and what my options are.

No, I can’t think of anything they need to improve on.

Customers should be respectful and patient with their team. Before engaging, learn about the different options and compare them to the fair and professional service that Content Development Pros delivers.

I hope their price stays affordable.

Content Marketing and SEO for a Healthcare Group

“Everything they do makes us look more professional.”

Jan. 2017 - Ongoing

Content Development Pros manages SEO, social media, and content creation for two healthcare clinics. An average monthly yield includes posts, articles, infographics and at least one video.

Jason Nanda
Director, Divergent Health Care

Search rankings have greatly improved, and 60–70% of services appear on the first page of relevant searches. Content Development Pros is responsive and effective, and they offer high-quality resources to manage accounts.

I’m the director of operations for a couple of clinics: a chronic pain center and a medical spa.

What challenge were you trying to address with Content Development Pros?

When we started our advertising, a lot of our marketing was paper-based. As the internet became more and more important tool for potential clients to search for our services, we decided to diversify our marketing.

They develop content for our websites and manage our SEO. They’ve also designed websites for us, but the most important part of their involvement was to improve our Google rankings through content creation. They’ve retooled our social media accounts on all the major platforms, and the bulk of their work includes posts, articles, infographics, and some video content for our YouTube feed. Everything they do makes us look more professional.

Each month, we go over the content plan. They let us know what they have in mind, and I approve the articles, blogs, and other pieces they intend to produce. An average month usually includes about four blog posts, four articles, and a video. I get biweekly reports and updates of our search rankings, which I like.

We have a great account manager. He acts as our primary point of contact.

How did you come to work with Content Development Pros?

I was looking for someone who could write articles and create other content. I liked their style and their thoroughness. They created a good end product in our first interaction together, so I asked them to work on my SEO.

We’ve spent over $20,000 to date.

I started working with them in the beginning of 2017 and the work is ongoing.

The SEO component is really helpful. Before we started with them, our rankings barely put us on page 30. Now, 60–70% of our services appear on the first page of several searches. That new ranking results in a lot of conversions.

How did Content Development Pros perform from a project management standpoint?

They perform very well, and they’ve always managed my account effectively. I’ve dealt with other SEO companies, and it’s hard to find one as good as they are. About 95% of our communication is through email.

They’re very punctual, the content they create is very professional, and their writing is clear. I’m very busy, so it’s helpful to have someone working on our marketing quickly and responsively. If we ever have a problem, they either write back to us or have the issue fixed within 24 hours.

It would be great if they could monitor our site a little more vigorously. We occasionally catch mistakes—not that they were responsible for, but just things that are outdated or not working properly. More proactivity in that regard is the only thing I can think of they might improve.

We have a great account manager, and he really makes the relationship what it is. He responds immediately and is always available. Make sure you are happy with the resources they give you and get everything written out. Whatever package you chose, it’s wise to have your expectations in writing.

I’m very likely to recommend them.

Content Development for Online Publication

“They get the job done and deliver everything on time.”

Dec. 2017 - Ongoing

Content Development Pros supplement in-house staff to provide news content for an urban life website. They follow in-house publishing guidelines for SEO and video linking in order to regularly produce articles.

Lee Bailey
Owner, Rabercom Enterprises

Their team is highly responsive and does a good job of delivering necessary content. They’re efficient, collaborative, and attract similar levels of readership as content produced in-house.

I’m the owner of Rabercom Enterprises. We host a site called Electronic Urban Report (EURweb.com), which focuses on urban life and black entertainment and cultural news.

What challenge were you trying to address with Content Development Pros?

I wanted to expand the non-entertainment offerings on our site and needed some additional hands to create it.

We discussed how to include relevant keywords in the articles for SEO purposes and I provided length guidelines that followed Google’s recommendations for news content. I also wanted to make sure they included video elements so that we could leverage the power of linking to YouTube and add depth to our written content.

I’m not sure how many people work on our account because I only touch base with an account manager occasionally.

How did you come to work with Content Development Pros?

They contacted me via email with a pitch. I liked the quality of their work and how affordable they were.

We’ve spent between $2,000–$3,000 so far.

I hired them in December 2017 and the partnership is ongoing.

Their content blends in well enough that their stories get about the same number of page views as the ones we produce in-house.

How did Content Development Pros perform from a project management standpoint?

We keep in touch via email. I haven’t needed to call or have a long conversation since the very beginning of our partnership. They get the job done and deliver everything on time, although we’re not always on the same page about the types of stories I need.

They’re very responsive. They collaborate well and do what I ask them to do. If there’s ever a problem, they let me know why something isn’t feasible. I’m very happy with them.

Not that I can think of. They’re giving me what I want.

Be clear with your directions so they’ll give you what you need.

Outsourced Content Development for Website Solutions Firm

"They are without a doubt the best content management service we’ve ever used."

Content Development Pros creates weekly and monthly blog posts and articles for third-party clients.

Lake Orion, Michigan
Dan DeRoeck
Owner, CSE Web Solutions

Content Development Pros pairs standout customer service with high quality written content, making for a successful partnership. The firm presents a reasonable pricing structure and a multitalented team of writers.

I am the owner of CSE Web Solutions, which provides search engine marketing to small- and medium-sized businesses.

For what projects/services did your company hire Content Development Pros?

We contract Content Development Pros to help meet our clients’ content development requirements.

We hoped to find a partner that could produce quality content that would help our clients rank higher in search engines.

We found Content Development Pros through an organic search.

We rely on Content Development Pros to write weekly or monthly content related to our clients’ products and services. This content took the form of blog posts and articles.

I collaborate with several members of their team.

They are without a doubt the best content management service we’ve ever used. They produce quality content at an exceptional price.

They provide exceptional customer service by aligning our clients’ content needs with the appropriate content writers.

They offer an unmatched combination of customer service and writing content.

There are no areas to improve.

Overall Score We will continue to partner for the foreseeable future.
    They are very timely with their tasks.
    The cost is extremely reasonable for quality they provide.
    The quality of their work is outstanding.
    I will definitely recommend them.