Your ROI Partner

Consultwebs was founded in 1999 by Dale Tincher with the singular purpose of helping law firms find online success. Consultwebs was one of the first companies to focus on law firm search engine optimization. The firm has prospered for nearly two decades by helping hundreds of clients succeed online.

Our Content Team features attorneys and veteran journalists producing the highest-quality web pages, posts and other custom materials. Our dedicated consultants work closely with clients to craft and execute custom campaigns based on their brands, markets, and goals. The Consultwebs team has been assembled purely to help get our clients get more cases from the Web. We offer a full menu of services and bring unique value to law firms and their online marketing campaigns.

With experts on pay-per-click, legal-centric SEO, conversion rate optimization, social media, design, development, marketing, public relations, online strategy, programming, and all of the technology needed to make everything work smoothly, Consultwebs can bring success to your firm like no other.

1999
Raleigh, NC
  • 8601 Six Forks Rd #400
    Raleigh, NC 27615

SEO Campaign for Legal Services Provider

"He is the most dedicated and accessible rep we have ever had the pleasure of working with."

Aug. 2016 - Ongoing

Consultwebs delivers SEO services to maintain and increase the search engine rankings and client base of a law firm.

Corpus Christi, Texas
Eliza DeDow
Intake Manager, Herrman & Herrman, P.L.L.C.

The firm has moved into the local Google search three-pack for multiple keywords and locations. Consultwebs provides quick responses, frequent progress updates, and extensive reporting. Their in-depth knowledge, coupled with their superior customer service, sets them apart from other providers.

Herrman & Herrman is a law firm based in South Texas, dedicated to fighting for justice for injured victims. I am the Intake Manager. I manage our Intake team to ensure that all potential clients are provided with the best customer service.

For what projects/services did your company hire Consultwebs?

ConsultWebs has provided exemplary SEO services to our firm.

Our goals as a firm were to be in the local three-pack in Google, as well as appearing within the top 3 listings in organic searches. We also set out to continue increasing our client base.

We have been with ConsultWebs for several years. While other credible SEO companies have approached us in the past, they could not compete with ConsultWebs' dedication and customer service provided to our firm. Our rep, Garney (Michael Gardner) is the best of the best. He's very knowledgeable and dedicated to our team and is always in communication with us.

Garney meets with our marketing team on a bi-weekly basis. He makes sure to keep us informed with all SEO updates. His depth of knowledge is incredible. He also informs us of any upcoming updates for Google to make sure we always stay on top of our goals. Garney and his team provide us with progress updates bi-weekly as well as quarterly goals. We also receive, in-depth, monthly reports well before our meetings. During the meetings, we review these reports. Garney usually always has answers to any questions we may have. If he doesn't, he makes sure to get us an answer immediately. He and his team are constantly updating our site to improve rankings and keep up with all updates or up-coming algorithm changes.

We love that ConsultWebs provided us with such a dedicated Project Manager. Communication is key for our company. Our Project Manager always keeps us in the loop. While he has a team, he is our main point of contact. If he is ever out of the office he always lets us know ahead of time and ensures we are taken care of and can communicate with another specific member of his team. While he is our main point of contact, the owner of ConsultWebs still contacts us periodically to check-in and ensure everything is still running smoothly.

We are now in the local three-pack for various key terms for multiple locations. Our firm has continued to grow over the years and we continue to expand into other locations confidently. Our traffic driven to our site has increased since the start of or campaign. Our leads and conversions continue to exceed our previous goals as well.

ConsultWebs has been a delight to work with. Aside from our bi-weekly meetings held via Go-to Meeting, we speak to our Project Manager all throughout the week. He is the most dedicated and accessible rep we have ever had the pleasure of working with. He is exceptionally experienced and knowledgeable.

Their attentiveness and dedication to our firm as well as their excellent services provided definitely keeps them ahead of the competition. We have had other vendors approach us, but they could not keep up nor did they have the dedication we expected. Our Project Manager's communication amazing! We can email or call him, confident in knowing we will get an answer quick. In such a fast-paced industry it is extremely important to have such a dedicated company to rely on and grow with.

I do not have any complaints with ConsultWebs.

Web Design, SEO, & Digital Marketing for Law Firm

"It is not often you come across a company who isn't pushy and always trying to sell you something."

July 2015 - Ongoing

Consultwebs designed and now maintains a website for a law firm. They also provide SEO, digital marketing, and social marketing services to grow online leads. Their services are ongoing.

Palm Coast, Florida
Caroline McNeil
Paralegal, Chiumento Dwyer Hertel Grant & Kistemaker, P.L.

The updated website launched and achieved top ranking in target keywords and organic search results. Consultwebs supplies high-quality digital marketing and SEO practices that exceed expectations. The team is patient, responsive, and honest, leading to a productive and smooth workflow.

I work for the Managing Partner of a 13 attorney law firm as his Paralegal and the firm's digital marketing coordinator and social media coordinator. I have been with the firm for 7 1/2 years. I have been managing the firm's digital marketing efforts since early 2015 and work closely with our vendors to best utilize the firm's efforts on a digital platform.

For what projects/services did your company hire Consultwebs?

Website design, ongoing website maintenance, SEO, digital marketing collaborations, social marketing.

To obtain more web leads and to bring our website to the next level to maintain status quo with other leading local law firms. We felt the redesign of our website with Consult Webs would separate our firm from other smaller local firms.

For a few months myself and a few others from my firm interviewed a variety of digital marketing companies and found that going with Consult Webs gave us the most value for our money and commitment. Consult Webs focused on long-term growth for our law firm and not about paid advertising which would only give us results while we ran the paid ads. Consult Webs and our rep reiterated the important of organic local results and we have truly noticed the difference since starting with them.

Website redesign, ongoing website maintenance, SEO, content, social management

Originally we were dealing with John Damron and a few others from the sales side of their team. We originally started with one marketing consultant/rep from Consult Webs and the management team there decided our needs would be better served with someone else. The next person we worked with left to have a baby and then Consult Webs set us up with Michael Gardner (Garney) who provides the highest level of service to his customers. Garney works with a larger team in the background and if he is ever not available for a period of time makes sure we are setup with one of the other marketing consults from his team. We are never left unserved and our needs and requests are always met immediately.

Website redesign was great and exceeded our expectations. Our local results have skyrocketed and we appear in a number of searches for keywords we have asked to focus on. We have learned the importance of organic results and Consult Webs have made sure to monitor our SEO monthly and make changes where necessary. Overall our firm has increased success in practice areas we were not even intentionally marketing which is a win for us.

Our marketing consultant responds immediately or within an hour or two. Our firm tends to change our mind a lot and they are patient with us and always make sure to get done what we want. Things are done promptly and they are always providing us with updated results timely.

Design, talent and honesty. It is not often you come across a company who isn't pushy and always trying to sell you something. Consult Webs makes recommendations to us and has patience as it takes us time to digest the information and make a decision. They focus on what is right for our company long term rather than just immediate.

Not at this time

Web Redesign and Digital Marketing for Law Firm

"I truly believe that Consultwebs wants my firm to succeed."

Mar. 2017 - Ongoing

Consultwebs helped redesign a law firm's website to boost overall functionality and design. They continue to run a digital marketing campaign and manage social media accounts.

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Philip Ryan
Managing Partner, Ryan Bisher Ryan & Simons

Inbound leads and conversion rates have increased markedly since the engagement began. Consultwebs' expert team inspires confidence by communicating clearly from the start. Their honesty and ability to take on additional tasks make them a valuable partner.

I’m the managing partner of Ryan Bisher Ryan & Simons, a personal injury law firm.

For what projects/services did your company hire Consultwebs?

We needed to hire an external resource to help us with a website redesign as well as the creation and implementation of a digital marketing campaign.

We wanted to increase leads and conversions of potential clients (e.g., personal injury, workers' compensation, social security disability).

I saw Tanner (VP of Business Development, Consultwebs) speak at a marketing conference. I spoke with him afterwards regarding our ongoing digital marketing. After the conference, he provided detailed and impressive information regarding their services. Then we followed up with several conversations and conferences.

Consultwebs led a complete redesign of the firm's website. They now oversee the coordination and implementation of a new digital marketing campaign, including administration of our social media accounts.

My initial contact was Tanner, and I still speak with him on a regular basis. My primary representative is Michael (Digital Marketing Manager, Consultwebs).

All three of the firm’s practice areas have experienced a significant increase in leads and client conversions. I consistently receive compliments from clients and other users regarding the visual appeal of our website.

Their workflow is extremely effective. Consultwebs gives us the feeling of working with an in-house team, as they take the results of our efforts personally. We speak on at least a monthly basis to discuss the results of our campaign, goals for the future, and how we’re going to get there.

They’re always responsive to our needs. I truly believe that Consultwebs wants my firm to succeed. They frequently offer to undertake tasks that they’re not required to perform in order to improve our success. They don’t try to sell us new services or products. In fact, more than once I’ve asked them about adding an additional service only to be told that it wouldn’t be cost-effective for me. I feel I can trust Consultwebs implicitly.

No, not that I can think of at the present time.

Web Design & Digital Mktg. for Law Firm

"They come up with creative projects to extend our branding goals and to maximize our advertising dollars."

Apr. 2016 - Ongoing

Consultwebs redesigned a website and provides ongoing digital marketing services for a personal injury law firm. They run SEO, PPC, and YouTube campaigns among other services to manage a web presence.

Raleigh, North Carolina
David Evans Vtipil
Vice-President, Younce, Vtipil & Baznik P.A.

The client has seen improved Google rankings as a result of Consultwebs' work. In addition to high-quality digital marketing and web design work, the team suggests ways to enhance branding. Their responsiveness, creativity, and detailed road maps enabled a smooth workflow.

I am vice-president of a law firm that handles personal injury, work injury, and social security disability claims as well as family law matters.

For what projects/services did your company hire Consultwebs?

We hired Consultwebs to redesign our website and handle all of our digital marketing.

We wanted to increase our branding and client base.

We went through an interview process.

Since day one, they have managed our web presence along with our digital campaigns with Google and other search engines. They have provided monthly meetings to track our progress in our SEO, PPC, and Youtube campaigns.

I work with Rachel Latson and Michael Gardner as my primary contacts but there are other team members that i speak with as well.

They have increased our rankings on Google and provided creative ideas for projects to increase our branding.

They are effective and responsive. They provide road maps for each quarter that detail upcoming projects and the steps we need to perform to get to our goals.

Because they are focused on law firm marketing, they bring to the table an excellent analysis of the legal market place. They come up with creative projects to extend our branding goals and to maximize our advertising dollars.

I cannot think of anything.

SEO & Web Services for Law Firm

"I was impressed with the professionalism of the team."

Nov. 2016 - Ongoing

Consultwebs was hired for a variety of web and marketing services. The team refreshed a website, performed SEO services, and assisted with social media. They also helped with brand awareness.

Huntsville, Alabama
Leigh Daniel
President, Advocates of Positive Change

Consultwebs' skilled expertise led to a growth in revenue. Their available team was responsive and hardworking. They genuinely care about delivering the best for their clients.

I'm the CEO of a boutique law firm in Huntsville, Alabama. At present, I've got two associates.

For what projects/services did your company hire Consultwebs?

I hired Consultwebs to give my website a refresh and SEO strategy for my firm.

To show up in rankings, obtain a new website that reflects my viewpoint, and to hire a team to stay on top of it.

I met Tanner (VP of Business Development, Consultwebs) on a plane and we had a talk about legal marketing. I was impressed with the professionalism of the team.

They worked with me to build a new site and develop a strategy to increase my leads. We have worked on content, SEO, brand awareness, and social media.

I worked with a defined team but the president of the company was available.

Tripled my income, was afforded enough revenue to hire more staff.

Great! They were very responsive.

Responsiveness. Genuine concern.

No, they did a great job!