Technology to Optimize, Scale & Grow 10x

ConsultingWhiz located in Orange County, California is a unique provider of Custom Software Development, Custom Mobile App Development, SaaS, ERP and Software/Mobile management. With clients from Startups to Fortune 500 companies.

Whats makes us unique, you ask? and why choose us?

Most development companies take a technology approach without understanding the day to day processes or challenges and automation opportunities of your business, we take a process and ROI driven approach by using your specific industry experts that are ex Goldman Sachs and ex Deloitte veterans that will focus on the process and ROI and then make recommendations on the technology stack (now now lets put the horse before the cart).

This allows us to give you industry-specific experts that will give you valuable recommendations to ensure you don’t pay for technology that doesn’t fit your business model or leaves you learning and working for the technology instead of technology working for you and your clients.

Contact Us Now and share your project for:

Frameworks and CMS
Programming & scripting
Application platform
Blockchain Focus

Some of the Past Companies we have worked for: - Deloitte - JP Morgan Chase - Hyundai - Goldman Sachs - Toyota - PNC Bank much more...

Fintech - Borrower Lending tool

Fintech - Lending Platform with proprietary system to match lenders with borrowers

Dating app

First of a kind dating app thats proximity based and user can send interest notifications to users they come across in real life.

My Pocket Pill Box

App that acts like a nurse that reminds you of your medication times and intelligently adapts to your needs over time.

New way to Gift your loved ones

A unique and innovating app that adds a new twist on how you gift your loved ones.

Fitness App

Fitness app that combines the best of both worlds, nutrition with gym workouts.

Real Estate App

Real Estate app with built in Lead generation and underwriting support.

Mobile App Development for Gift Giving App

“They were excited to get as close as they could to my vision while making the product economically feasible for the user.”

Mar. 2019 - Ongoing

ConsultingWhiz is developing an app for iOS and Android using Xamarin. Picking up the project from a previous developer, the team is working on core features such as the app’s unique transaction function.

11- 50 Employees

Baltimore, Maryland
Nina Guise-Gerrity
CEO, getGFTD

The team brings enthusiasm and innovation to a project requiring the creation of new technology. They take ownership of their work and promptly make necessary changes, contributing their input in the process. Their trendiness and passion for the project bode well for a continuing partnership.

I’m the CEO of a new app called getGFTD. Once released, it will allow users to create wishlists and buy gifts of any value for other users. People can pay for gifts within the app at in-store price points—it’ll be a nice, easy way to show people you’re thinking about them.

What challenge were you trying to address with ConsultingWhiz?

I’d just stopped working with another developer who didn’t meet my needs. This time, I wanted a fresh, young team of developers to help me create an innovative app containing technology that has never been built before.

In the beginning, I provided them with my idea and sketches for the app. ConsultingWhiz took my previous developer’s work in Xamarin and finished coding the remaining 80% of it. Specifically, Mikel (Founder & CEO, ConsultingWhiz) and I have been working tirelessly to find the best platform for the app’s transaction function.

The finished product will be available for both iOS and Android. At this point, the team is still helping me create this new piece of technology that does not currently exist in the marketplace.

So far, I’ve worked with 8–10 of their teammates, including Mikel who is my main point of contact. I can also access additional resources as needed.

How did you come to work with ConsultingWhiz?

I originally found ConsultingWhiz online while searching for developers with my desired talents and skills. After speaking with several of them, I thought Mikel’s team made a great impression. The company sounded young, fun, and innovative, which gave me confidence that they would be able to develop this nontraditional piece of technology with enthusiasm and accuracy. He was excited about my idea from the start, and his rates are excellent compared to other developers out there.

I’ve spent about $25,000 at this point, and I’m probably not done. I intend to keep ConsultingWhiz on for troubleshooting and consulting for another 6–12 months after the app launches.

We started the project in March 2019, and the work is ongoing.

I’m very grateful for the work they’re doing. They’re true professionals who are great about listening to my suggestions. The team implements my changes without having me explain myself. I appreciate their willingness to tackle a unique project like this, because it’s the innovative technology that’ll make us standout once we launch.

How did ConsultingWhiz perform from a project management standpoint?

Mikel has a great sense of oversight on timing and delivery. I’ve been very pleased with the consistency of our communication over email, text, and phone calls.

Additionally, as someone not in the technology field, I always feel comfortable asking them questions, which has made a huge difference. Mikel made sure we were all on the same page.

ConsultingWhiz really approached the project as if it were their own in terms of their excitement and enthusiasm. I always knew I could trust them. For instance, when I was choosing a hosting server, they gave me the pros and cons of several different options instead of just pushing what they thought was best. I appreciated that dynamic.

Their team was also innovative, young, and hip, so they truly understood that what I’m building for doesn’t exist yet. They were excited to get as close as they could to my vision while making the product economically feasible for the user. And, as I said earlier, they never imposed their ideas over mine. I struggled a lot with this while working with my previous developer, so it was refreshing to have a younger, trendier team closely listening to my ideas. Of course, ConsultingWhiz will lend ideas to me as needed, but they are delivering the product I want.

I have no complaints at all. Compared to my previous developer, they were great and exceeded my expectations.

Make sure to give them a clear idea of what you want in the beginning. If you’re unsure of what you want, the project will not be as successful as it could be. Stay in communication with them throughout, make your presentations as visual as possible, and think about giving them a deadline to create a structure for the project.

They do a great job with that.
    My previous developer costed twice as much.

Project Management Software Tool Dev for IT Company

"I am impressed with their technical knowledge, process to handle complex requirements, and honest suggestions."

Mar. 2019 - Ongoing

ConsultingWhiz designed developed cloud-based software for project management and automation. They continue to provide maintenance for the solution.

Mission Viejo, California
Founder & CEO, Doyen Horde

The solution has been successfully launched on an internal server. ConsultingWhiz followed an accessible and informative feedback process, which inspired a long-term partnership. They're a knowledgeable team and they can be trusted to deliver on time.

I am the Founder at Doyen Horde, Information Technology company. Our company is having around 50+ employees. We are having our client base from all over the world, even having B2B relationships with many similar domain companies.

For what projects/services did your company hire ConsultingWhiz?

We were struggling to manage the projects with the internal team, so decided to hire ConsultingWhiz after reviewing great portfolios for Cloud-Based Software Development. All our resources were packed with different projects, to assign this management software work to the ConsultingWhiz team.

The main aim to build this software is to get Complete management for the internal projects/process, with great automation functionalities. Reduce the involvement of human action, at the end of month easy and correct feedback about the performance of an employee with project working status.

Searched Clutch and GoodFirms about the high rated IT companies in a particular area. Got some list, involved in the requirement sharing process with many IT leaders, but I really feel secure when I started the discussion with the ConsultingWhiz team. They explained to me the complete process from start till the end of the project, and then I decided this vendor as the right fit for my project.

Within the starting phase of the software, we just got involved in requirement freezing process, after that, I got final wireframe and storyboard from the ConsultingWhiz team to sign off. On this way, my actual idea implemented properly followed by design, development, testing and now it's in the maintenance period.

I was handling the project by my self with one project manager at ConsultingWhiz. I was happy with the one-to-one communication.

The product is launched successfully at our own internal server. As this is for the in-house project management process, so it's on running status. The team is handling the regular maintenance.

The complete cycle was really easy to manage, that's why decided long term partnership with ConsultingWhiz. Regular feedback, future goals discussion, clear communication are some key benefits I analyzed here.

Acceptable milestones with an on-time delivery rate are highly maintained within the team of ConsultingWhiz. I am impressed with the technical knowledge, process to handle complex requirement, honest suggestions, etc. I worked with many IT companies as outsourcing partner but ConsultingWhiz is really a professional team to manage all my responsibilities properly.

I didn't feel any loopholes or lacks in the overall management, development, and communication. So as of now, can not comment on this point. Finally, I am happy with the effort and product delivered to my company.

Mobile App Dev for Multiple Platforms

“They understand how to create every part of an app from the first step through to the launch.”

Jan. 2019 - Mar. 2019

ConsultingWhiz provided professional mobile development services to bring a product idea to life. They handled the end-to-end process of building out a mobile app with a focus on simple UX.

Registered Dietitian

Equipped with impressive technical capabilities and an expansive knowledge base, ConsultingWhiz supported the client through every phase of the project. An attentive point of contact provided weekly updates for full transparency. They fostered an approachable, collaborative dynamic.

I personally came up with a concept for an app, but had no idea how to actually make it happen. I contacted ConsultingWhiz to help me create it.

For what projects/services did your company hire ConsultingWhiz?

I hired them to create my new mobile application

My goals were to produce apps that people appreciate and find easy to use.

I read several reviews before deciding on a provider. When ConsultingWhiz contacted me, I knew immediately they would be the right choice for the job.

After we decided on the right color schemes, ConsultingWhiz sent me a mockup of the sign in screen. From there, they created versions of every other screen for me to review.

Since my project was small, I worked directly with one person from ConsultingWhiz.

My app has not been launched yet, so I don’t have any measurable results.

My point of contact from ConsultingWhiz touches base with me every week. He gives me a summary of the project’s status as well as an overview of what’s coming next.

I was most impressed by ConsultingWhiz’s knowledge of app development. They understand how to create every part of an app from the first step through to the launch.

When I experienced a financial set back in the middle of the project, they were very understanding about putting it on hold for a few weeks. I know very little about this process, but I never once felt intimidated to ask a question or offer my opinion.

There are none I’ve seen as of yet.

Website Redesign for Modular Construction Company

“We were impressed by their knowledge and the services they offered us in website and logo design.”

Jan. - Feb. 2019

ConsultingWhiz redesigned a website to improve user experience.

Chino, California
Sean Khan
CEO, SKC Company

The new site immediately broadened brand awareness and bolstered industry stature. Highly skilled and engaging, the team provided sage advice and creative insights. Services were timely and incredibly cost-effective.

I’m the CEO of SKC Company. We are in the modular construction business.

For what projects/services did your company hire ConsultingWhiz?

My company hired ConsultingWhiz to redesign our website.

We wanted a professional website with a new look and design that would allow for easy browsing.

Of the three vendors we interviewed, ConsultingWhiz’s capabilities stood out.

ConsultingWhiz developed and implemented a new site design.

My team worked with the owner of ConsultingWhiz.

Within the first week of our redesigned site’s launch, our brand awareness increased. We received recognition as an industry leader, and competitors felt threatened by our revamped website.

Our teams met four times a week at the beginning of the project. As we started to see progress, we met less frequently and received weekly updates. Having one point of contact fostered a seamless collaboration. Amicable, creative, and knowledgeable, the owner provided suggestions and ideas that my team appreciated. My team emailed ConsultingWhiz when we wanted changes made, and they implemented them quickly.

I can't say, as they did everything we asked for and more.

They ensured impeccable quality while working quickly and meeting deadlines.
    They were half the cost of other vendors we priced.
    Their services were professional.
    We have already referred them and will continue to. They upheld integrity.

Web Design and Dev for Multiple Legal Sites

"Their response time and attention to detail stood out."

Oct. 2018 - Ongoing

ConsultingWhiz developed and designed multiple websites. They integrated a form for users to fill out.

Houston, Texas
Rebecca Sims
Marketing, Legal Firm

The team successfully delivered the specified websites and the integrated form. Expect a thorough partner with an effective workflow who meet requirements on schedule.

I work with a legal team.

For what projects/services did your company hire ConsultingWhiz?

We needed web development and design for multiple projects.

We wanted a fully completed website with a working form for users to fill out, along with microsites.

We were impressed with their experience.

They created a few microsites to help us with lead generation.

We worked with the resources they provided.

They successfully delivered our microsites and the integrated form.

We were happy with their workflow.

Their response time and attention to detail stood out.

No, I’m very satisfied.

Custom Dashboard Development for Accounting Consultancy

"They went the extra mile to help me understand all of the complexities of this project."

Dec. 2018 - Ongoing

ConsultingWhiz developed a custom matrix dashboard to display financial statements to help clients of a remote accounting consulting group make better business decisions.

Khurram Chohan
Founder, Virtual CFO Group

ConsultingWhiz successfully delivered an intuitive SaaS product that serves as the basis for all business efforts. The team is dedicated to explaining all technical elements and providing attentive service. They utilize an effective project management approach to ensure a smooth engagement.

I am the founder and CEO of Virtual CFO Group.

For what projects/services did your company hire ConsultingWhiz?

I hired ConsultingWhiz to build a custom matrix dashboard for the company.

We hoped to develop an intuitive financial dashboard that our clients would enjoy using.

ConsultingWhiz made the most impressive pitch of all the companies we reviewed. Mike (Founder/CEO, ConsultingWhiz) explained all of the steps in his process very clearly.

I relied on ConsultingWhiz to develop a SaaS matrix dashboard that would offer our clients a clear understanding of their financial statements to help them make better business decisions.

I communicate mostly with Mike and a project manager. I was thankful for having two central points of contact so that I was not passed from one person to the next.

My company would not be in business without this platform.

We have established an effective workflow.

I appreciate Mike’s attention to detail and his commitment to customer service. His team has helped me feel very comfortable throughout the engagement.  They went the extra mile to help me understand all of the complexities of this project.

I would have loved to see a greater variety of dashboard designs to choose from.