Technology to Optimize, Scale & Grow business 10x

ConsultingWhiz is a USA based agency and a leading provider of Custom Software Development, Custom Mobile App Development, SaaS, ERP, IOT, Blockchain, AI and Software/Mobile management with clients from Startups to Fortune 500 companies.

Why choose us?

Competition is stiff however our clients have told us we are not even part of the competition.

How you ask? Where most agencies take a technology 1st approach without understanding the day to day challenges, processes & automation for the business, we take a process and ROI driven approach using specific industry experts that are ex Goldman Sachs and Deloitte veterans to focus on the process and ROI and then make recommendations on the technology stack (put the horse before the cart).

Due to this simple reason our clients believe that competition doesn’t even come close.

We have industry-specific experts with years of experience that will work with you and make valuable recommendations so you don’t pay for technology that doesn’t fit your business model or leaves you learning and working for the technology instead of technology working for you and your clients.

Contact Us Now and share your project for:

- Retail

- Automotive

- Real Estate

- Attorneys

- Doctors (Dentist, Surgeons, etc.)

- Lending Platform

- Toyota

- PNC Bank

much more...

Fintech - Borrower Lending tool

Fintech - Lending Platform with proprietary system to match lenders with borrowers

Project Management Software tool development

"I am impressed with their technical knowledge, process to handle complex requirements, and honest suggestions."

Mar. 2019 - Ongoing

ConsultingWhiz designed developed cloud-based software for project management and automation. They continue to provide maintenance for the solution.

Mission Viejo, California
Founder & CEO, Doyen Horde

The solution has been successfully launched on an internal server. ConsultingWhiz followed an accessible and informative feedback process, which inspired a long-term partnership. They're a knowledgeable team and they can be trusted to deliver on time.

I am the Founder at Doyen Horde, Information Technology company. Our company is having around 50+ employees. We are having our client base from all over the world, even having B2B relationships with many similar domain companies.

For what projects/services did your company hire ConsultingWhiz?

We were struggling to manage the projects with the internal team, so decided to hire ConsultingWhiz after reviewing great portfolios for Cloud-Based Software Development. All our resources were packed with different projects, to assign this management software work to the ConsultingWhiz team.

The main aim to build this software is to get Complete management for the internal projects/process, with great automation functionalities. Reduce the involvement of human action, at the end of month easy and correct feedback about the performance of an employee with project working status.

Searched Clutch and GoodFirms about the high rated IT companies in a particular area. Got some list, involved in the requirement sharing process with many IT leaders, but I really feel secure when I started the discussion with the ConsultingWhiz team. They explained to me the complete process from start till the end of the project, and then I decided this vendor as the right fit for my project.

Within the starting phase of the software, we just got involved in requirement freezing process, after that, I got final wireframe and storyboard from the ConsultingWhiz team to sign off. On this way, my actual idea implemented properly followed by design, development, testing and now it's in the maintenance period.

I was handling the project by my self with one project manager at ConsultingWhiz. I was happy with the one-to-one communication.

The product is launched successfully at our own internal server. As this is for the in-house project management process, so it's on running status. The team is handling the regular maintenance.

The complete cycle was really easy to manage, that's why decided long term partnership with ConsultingWhiz. Regular feedback, future goals discussion, clear communication are some key benefits I analyzed here.

Acceptable milestones with an on-time delivery rate are highly maintained within the team of ConsultingWhiz. I am impressed with the technical knowledge, process to handle complex requirement, honest suggestions, etc. I worked with many IT companies as outsourcing partner but ConsultingWhiz is really a professional team to manage all my responsibilities properly.

I didn't feel any loopholes or lacks in the overall management, development, and communication. So as of now, can not comment on this point. Finally, I am happy with the effort and product delivered to my company.

Mobile App Dev for Multiple Platforms

“They understand how to create every part of an app from the first step through to the launch.”

Jan. 2019 - Mar. 2019

ConsultingWhiz provided professional mobile development services to bring a product idea to life. They handled the end-to-end process of building out a mobile app with a focus on simple UX.

Registered Dietitian

Equipped with impressive technical capabilities and an expansive knowledge base, ConsultingWhiz supported the client through every phase of the project. An attentive point of contact provided weekly updates for full transparency. They fostered an approachable, collaborative dynamic.

I personally came up with a concept for an app, but had no idea how to actually make it happen. I contacted ConsultingWhiz to help me create it.

For what projects/services did your company hire ConsultingWhiz?

I hired them to create my new mobile application

My goals were to produce apps that people appreciate and find easy to use.

I read several reviews before deciding on a provider. When ConsultingWhiz contacted me, I knew immediately they would be the right choice for the job.

After we decided on the right color schemes, ConsultingWhiz sent me a mockup of the sign in screen. From there, they created versions of every other screen for me to review.

Since my project was small, I worked directly with one person from ConsultingWhiz.

My app has not been launched yet, so I don’t have any measurable results.

My point of contact from ConsultingWhiz touches base with me every week. He gives me a summary of the project’s status as well as an overview of what’s coming next.

I was most impressed by ConsultingWhiz’s knowledge of app development. They understand how to create every part of an app from the first step through to the launch.

When I experienced a financial set back in the middle of the project, they were very understanding about putting it on hold for a few weeks. I know very little about this process, but I never once felt intimidated to ask a question or offer my opinion.

There are none I’ve seen as of yet.

Website Redesign for Modular Construction Company

“We were impressed by their knowledge and the services they offered us in website and logo design.”

Jan. - Feb. 2019

ConsultingWhiz redesigned a website to improve user experience.

Chino, California
Sean Khan
CEO, SKC Company

The new site immediately broadened brand awareness and bolstered industry stature. Highly skilled and engaging, the team provided sage advice and creative insights. Services were timely and incredibly cost-effective.

I’m the CEO of SKC Company. We are in the modular construction business.

For what projects/services did your company hire ConsultingWhiz?

My company hired ConsultingWhiz to redesign our website.

We wanted a professional website with a new look and design that would allow for easy browsing.

Of the three vendors we interviewed, ConsultingWhiz’s capabilities stood out.

ConsultingWhiz developed and implemented a new site design.

My team worked with the owner of ConsultingWhiz.

Within the first week of our redesigned site’s launch, our brand awareness increased. We received recognition as an industry leader, and competitors felt threatened by our revamped website.

Our teams met four times a week at the beginning of the project. As we started to see progress, we met less frequently and received weekly updates. Having one point of contact fostered a seamless collaboration. Amicable, creative, and knowledgeable, the owner provided suggestions and ideas that my team appreciated. My team emailed ConsultingWhiz when we wanted changes made, and they implemented them quickly.

I can't say, as they did everything we asked for and more.

They ensured impeccable quality while working quickly and meeting deadlines.
    They were half the cost of other vendors we priced.
    Their services were professional.
    We have already referred them and will continue to. They upheld integrity.

Web Design and Dev for Multiple Legal Sites

"Their response time and attention to detail stood out."

Oct. 2018 - Ongoing

ConsultingWhiz developed and designed multiple websites. They integrated a form for users to fill out.

Houston, Texas
Rebecca Sims
Marketing, Legal Firm

The team successfully delivered the specified websites and the integrated form. Expect a thorough partner with an effective workflow who meet requirements on schedule.

I work with a legal team.

For what projects/services did your company hire ConsultingWhiz?

We needed web development and design for multiple projects.

We wanted a fully completed website with a working form for users to fill out, along with microsites.

We were impressed with their experience.

They created a few microsites to help us with lead generation.

We worked with the resources they provided.

They successfully delivered our microsites and the integrated form.

We were happy with their workflow.

Their response time and attention to detail stood out.

No, I’m very satisfied.

Custom Dashboard Development for Accounting Consultancy

"They went the extra mile to help me understand all of the complexities of this project."

Dec. 2018 - Ongoing

ConsultingWhiz developed a custom matrix dashboard to display financial statements to help clients of a remote accounting consulting group make better business decisions.

Khurram Chohan
Founder, Virtual CFO Group

ConsultingWhiz successfully delivered an intuitive SaaS product that serves as the basis for all business efforts. The team is dedicated to explaining all technical elements and providing attentive service. They utilize an effective project management approach to ensure a smooth engagement.

I am the founder and CEO of Virtual CFO Group.

For what projects/services did your company hire ConsultingWhiz?

I hired ConsultingWhiz to build a custom matrix dashboard for the company.

We hoped to develop an intuitive financial dashboard that our clients would enjoy using.

ConsultingWhiz made the most impressive pitch of all the companies we reviewed. Mike (Founder/CEO, ConsultingWhiz) explained all of the steps in his process very clearly.

I relied on ConsultingWhiz to develop a SaaS matrix dashboard that would offer our clients a clear understanding of their financial statements to help them make better business decisions.

I communicate mostly with Mike and a project manager. I was thankful for having two central points of contact so that I was not passed from one person to the next.

My company would not be in business without this platform.

We have established an effective workflow.

I appreciate Mike’s attention to detail and his commitment to customer service. His team has helped me feel very comfortable throughout the engagement.  They went the extra mile to help me understand all of the complexities of this project.

I would have loved to see a greater variety of dashboard designs to choose from.