PPC Agency with the Greatest Value in the Market!

Conquerrr is a dime a dozen in the world of marketing agencies. We don't overcharge for what we do and provide quality work. You get piece of mind knowing that you can rely on us to drive strategic and traceable growth while getting transparent reporting.

What sets us apart is how we treat our clients and how we approach PPC advertising.

• Specialists are given no more than 4-5 accounts to work on to ensure each one gets enough TLC.
  • Fixed pricing is set in place so clients don't get overcharged for number of hours worked, amount of budget spent, or number of campaigns created.
  • PPC tactics get constantly refreshed and updated to get ahead of the competition and to stay away from cookie-cutter strategies.

With this approach, every client feels like they are our only one and we feel accomplished when see their ROIs increase.

2019
Glendale, CA
  • PO Box 10758
    Glendale, CA 91209

Levitate Video, Green Environmental Group, GMotion, ATS Institute of Technology, Country Financial, The Mantilla Company
Landing Page Design Image

Landing Page Design

PPC Setup & Management

Conquerrr did a full-360 research, setup, and management of Google Ads campaigns for Levitate Video.

Based on competitor and industry research we were able to position ourselves to be in front of the right target audience, namely B2B clients.

After that, with a creative and intuitive landing page design, we were able to move prospects down the funnel and bring

conversions.

SEO & PPC for Naturopathic Practice

"Not only is my business set up for success but I learned more about advertising than I knew before."

Aug. - Sept. 2019

Conquerrr sought to create a PPC campaign and conduct SEO efforts for a doctoral practice. They audited competitors' strategies, analyzed the market, identified keywords, and mapped out an effective campaign.

Galina Mahlis
Owner, Dr. Galina ND

The newly completed project has been very successful. The client has learned to manage her marketing for herself, and the workflow was extremely effective. Conquerrr demonstrated an admirable commitment to the client and the end product. They had excellent communication to boot.

I am a Naturopathic Doctor and owner / creator of a health and wellness website / tele-medicine platform. I offer wellness consultations to patients.

For what projects/services did your company hire Conquerrr?

For PPC Goolgle starter project. We are working on a project-by-project basis.

To create PPC Google campaign, improve SEO, and get me started with advertising and marketing for my new company.

Conquerrr came highly recommended by a company that I know that used their services before,

Here are all the steps Conquerrr took in the project:

• Audit competitors to inform strategy
  • Understand advertising goals
  • Get access to or set up accounts
  • Analyze market and develop strategy
  • Audit competitors to inform strategy
  • Audit Google Ads account
  • Identify & clean Google Ads wasted spend
  • Additional Keyword Research
  • Map out campaign structure Create Ads, Landing pages, etc
  • Implement advertising campaigns for the US Launch campaigns

I worked directly with the owner, who was very helpful and available pretty much at all times.

We just completed the project. I have not launched the campaign yet, will be doing that next week, but the work done during this project is outstanding. Not only is my business set up for success but I learned more about advertising than I knew before.

Very effective. There was never any delays and everything was always clear.

Commitment to the customer and the end product. But most impressive was that along the way, there was clear communication.

At this time I cannot think of anything that needs improvement.

Overall Score Great overall service, attention to detail, and customer communication.
    Easy, always very responsive
    Very fair
    Excellent product created at the end
    Looking forward to referring this company!

PPC for Video Development Company

"They are professional, knowledgable, and available."

Nov. 2019 - Feb. 2020

Conquerrr ran PPC campaigns for a video development company. The team also re-targeted the client's Google ads.

John Fragale
CEO, Levitate

The engagement met the expectations of the internal team. Conquerrr provides weekly reports to ensure effective collaboration between teams. The team is hard-working, adaptable, and driven.

We're a video development company and I'm their CEO.

For what projects/services did your company hire Conquerrr?

PPC project for search and retargeting.

Sales leads

We found him online.

We did a 3 month test of PPC and re-targeting with Google ads.

We worked with owner Davit.

Davit's team did a good job setting up the account.

Davit did great weekly reports and was very available for calls.

They are professional, knowledgable, and available.

N/A