#1 SEO Company, PPC agency, Content Marketing

We are the transformative marketing agency with a creative spark that helps businesses to thrive in the market. Don't you want to boost your revenue, your traffic, your sales?

We take your growth seriously. We are the growth hackers that specializes in maximizing the business's ROI. At ConquerMark, we combine data insights with innovative strategies that transform businesses. We make your every penny valuable by rendering you qualified leads, generating traffic, and boosting sales. Our marketing experts take a custom approach to each and every client and ensure to meet their unique business goals.

Whether you wanna drive more leads or need to increase your revenue. We've got you covered because that's our bread and butter.

2018
Chicago, NY
  • 2017 Oxford Ct.Schumburg,Illinois
    Chicago, NY 60194

Shapoorjipallonji - thane - Imran  Keesha Kitchen - Keesha Torq.az- Amiqos

Keeshaskitchen Image

Keeshaskitchen

In the kitchen She reflect and let my mind wander. Every meal is unique and an expression of my spirit. She combine traditional dishes with modern cuisine and set a high value on fresh and local ingredients.

She convinced that tropical food will find its way into the Michelin-starred restaurants in Paris, New York and Hong Kong. She wish to make my contribution by sharing and promoting the essence and the beauty of the

African and Caribbean cuisine.

She can be described as classy yet elegant. I cherish fruits and love to play around with spices. His passion has always been to bring people together and to offer them something special. Such moments are priceless to me.

Aundrealove  Image

Aundrealove

Aundrea Love is a Lifestyle Consultant, specializing in Wardrobe Styling and Creative Direction. Based in Dallas,Texas Aundrea has been working as a freelance Lifestylist for over 11 years. Her love for fashion and inspiring individuals to identify their personal style has helped her impact the lives of her clients whom have diversified needs and specifically tailored requests.

Shapoorji Pallonji Group Thane Image

Shapoorji Pallonji Group Thane

Shapoorji Pallonji Thane is New Residential Project at Mumbai. Shapoorji Pallonji Thane offers Exclusive 1, 2 and 3 bedroom residences. Shapoorji Pallonji Thane is an emerging location with residential project in Mumbai area known as .

It is the most premium area of near Malls School and Hospitals. Its proximity is very near to station and major transit routes and proposed corporate campuses. Shapoorji Pallonji Thane

Urban facilities and lush green ambiance transform into one of the most sought after destinations by the modern as well as traditional home buyers in as well as Mumbai. Shapoorji Pallonji strategic central location allows great connectivity and easy accessibility from every part of and Mumbai.

If you're moving to residential apartments at , it have great potential and pleasant way of living in LBS road. In Shapoorji Pallonji Northern Lights Thane You get a range of housing options to choose from at Location.

EEKCAWATT Money Converter Image

EEKCAWATT Money Converter

EEKCAWATT are deliverers of the “currency” units for Eekcawatt Metrics. The enduser Get to SELECT his/her Eekcawatt “Currency”in the fiat currency amount of Eekcawatt units on our site location without changing purchasing power parity. This kind of financial security promises to pay for a fixed number of Eekcawatt-hours on-demand without changing the fiat currency value.

A Eekcawatt-hour is a Eekcawatt-hour ,and will

deliver exactly the same amount of energy when the card is redeemed at face value.Since Eekcawatt-hours of electricity do not depreciate,interest payments are not needed to maintain their value or buying power. Eekcawatt Energy-Savings Currency Card is tied to the US Dollar (vissa versa) as the underlying asset,reserve currency connected to what the price of a fungible barrel of oil on the futures market.

SEO & Marketing for Small Business

"They’re very strong in their industry and are highly skilled in marketing."

June 2018 - Ongoing

Conquermark provides ongoing SEO support for a small company looking to gain visibility. They run Google Ads campaigns along with other efforts.

Hope Richardson
CEO, Small Company

The support from Conquermark has led to substantial growth in traffic for the business. In addition to satisfying the client, the team has been communicative about progress and reports. They bring deep expertise in the field to keep the engagement positive.

I’m the CEO of a small company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Conquermark?

We needed marketing and SEO support to gain more visibility to potential clients.

They run SEO efforts, managing ads on Google and other platforms. They handle all the marketing and explain how the process works to me.

There are 3–4 people I’ve worked with on the project.

How did you come to work with Conquermark?

I found them online and contacted them after reading their reviews on Google.

We’ve spent between $10,000–$15,000.

We began working with them in June 2018 and our engagement is ongoing.

There has been a significant increase in our online traffic. People call wanting to work with me after they see our ads on Google. I’m very happy with the work they’re doing for us.

How did Conquermark perform from a project management standpoint?

They do a good job managing the project. They’re willing to answer any questions I have. We communicate through Skype for voice and video calls, and we have a tool for report sharing, too.

They’re very strong in their industry and are highly skilled in marketing. They go above and beyond to help. I’m quite happy.

I really don’t have any criticism.

Ask questions—they’re experienced and willing to answer them.

I’m happy with the value I’m receiving for the cost.
    Their services are good.
    I have recommended them.

SEO and PPC for Architecture & Design Company

"It’s rare to find the combination of expertise and excellent communication that Conquermark has demonstrated."

Conquermark improved a website for an architecture and design company. The team also provided SEO and ran PPC campaigns for the client.

Toronto, Canada
Tabaz Noori
CEO, Ayon Design & Build

The engagement led to a 20% increase in traffic and a 20–30% increase in inquiries from customers. Conquermark consistently communicates with the client to ensure a successful partnership. The team is professional, hard-working, and skilled.

I am the CEO of Ayon Design & Build. We work mostly with entrepreneurial businesses and manage all aspects of their marketing.

For what projects/services did your company hire Conquermark?

We hired Conquermark on behalf of a client of ours, innovative architecture with functional design company that required SEO and PPC services, in addition to some general website improvements.

We need organic traffic on our website and generate high quality leads and main leads for the local side.

I’ve known Nirav for many years now. When he approached me to talk about Conquermark’s SEO services, we felt that it would be a good opportunity for our company. They really know their field, too. There’s a conference every October where similar digital marketing companies pitch to us, but we’ve stuck with Conquermark because they deliver quality work at an affordable price.

We rely on Conquermark to lead the SEO and PPC campaigns, primarily with Google Ads, but sometimes with Bing as well. Their team also conducted an initial keyword analysis and put together a proposal that drove most of the other efforts. Our client has a content creator in place that they are comfortable with, but Conquermark advises them on how to improve the content strategy using the keyword analysis they provided.

Additionally, Conquermark performs some link building work and they have made website redesign and functionality updates. Finally, we’ve contracted them to do a special analysis of the website to determine how people are using the site. From that report, we collected heat maps to see if the layout was optimal for conversions.

We initially interacted with a client acquisition representative, but once we agreed to terms, Nirav assumed full responsibility of our account.

Since working with Conquermark, our client has seen growth in the performance of the website from an organic and direct standpoint. Overall visits to the site have increased by about 20% and there has been a 20%-30% increase in inquiries and leads generated. We plan to continue working with Conquermark because I think they have us on an excellent trajectory to where we want to be.

Nirav is one of the best I’ve worked with in terms of communicating clearly and consistently. He keeps track of our projects and addresses our concerns promptly. I’d say this is the area they’ve excelled the most at. Their overall account management and responsiveness have been excellent.

No, with this particular client I think they’ve done very well.

Digital Marketing Support for Freelancer

“They’re the best agency I’ve found and I really love them.”

Conquermark supports the digital marketing efforts of a freelance. This included PPC, SEO, and Amazon marketing.

Freelancer

Their digital marketing campaign met expectations and satisfied the client. Conquermark delivers quality results with excellent project management skills. Despite the timm difference, their team is responsive and dedicated.

I’m a freelancer.

What challenge were you trying to address with Conquermark?

I needed to transfer one of my client’s projects to another company.

They supplied digital marketing services like PPC, SEO, and Amazon marketing. They advised us throughout the process.

I had one point of contact on the Conquermark team.

How did you come to work with Conquermark?

I read about them on Clutch and chose them because they were very humble and polite.

We invested $5,700 a month on SEO and $300 on paid management.

Our ongoing engagement with Conquermark began in January 2019.

Conquermark was very efficient and my client loved their work. They were very approachable and I really liked the way they worked. Their team gave suggestions that my clients loved. The whole experience was amazing. I really loved working with them and I’m going to forward different clients to them whenever possible. I’m very impressed by the quality of Conquermark’s work.

How did Conquermark perform from a project management standpoint?

Despite the time difference, their project management was good and they managed it really well. They sent everything to me and explained how they were going to execute. Most marketing agencies ignore you when you approach them with questions, but Conquermark always made themselves available.

I would recommend them to anyone. They’re the best agency I’ve found and I really love them.

No, they were amazing. I’m happy with their work.

Be honest with them and tell them what you want. Conquermark can make it happen. Everyone looking for a marketing agency should go with them.

I love their work. They were amazing. The quality is fantastic.
    I’d recommend them to anyone. I’ve already recommended them locally and internationally.

PPC for Real Estate Group

"It was a great experience to work with Conquermark."

Sept. 2018 - May 2019

Conquermark led PPC campaigns to generate leads for a large real estate group.

Ahmedabad, India
Marketing Head, Real Estate Group

The campaigns generated leads that exceeded target metrics, leading to more work for Conquermark. The team provided solid support throughout the project and executed their work well.

I am working as Digital Marketer... As last few months due to overload of projects I give work to conquer mark.. They done well.. They provide me lead ration beyond my expectations.. I really satisfied with work.. Recommend personally by me..

For what projects/services did your company hire Conquermark?

For PPC lead generation...

To get lead within short period of time..

Through referring fiverr..

I want enough lead from PPC campaign... I provide target and I provide demo test for 1 week.. Within single month they provide me enough lead beyond my target..

They support very well.. Appreciate it..

It was a great experience to work with Conquermark.. Best thing is support, planning and more execution..

Great... Plan and execution both meet my criteria...

Support and planning..

I think all good.. Nothing need to improve.. As all are good..

Overall Score All good.. I give 5 star for service..
    Each report done every week.
    I get 3x ROAS.. What else is expect..
    Lead beyond my expectations.. What else is need..
    As I felt good with conquermark.. Definitely recommended personally by me..