Real-time Marketing Dashboards Prove Results

BRONZE VERIFIED

Connection Model is an agile, Digital Marketing Agency that helps businesses grow revenue through lead generation and customer acquisition online. Senior Strategists help clients plan and execute proven Inbound Marketing Strategies that include Content Marketing, Online Video, Mobile Apps, SEO, Social Media Growth, Engagement and Optimization, Business Blogging, Lifecycle Marketing, Retention and Loyalty.

2008
Issaquah, WA

SEO Services for Sports Chiropractic Service Provider

"Their project management is smooth."

2012 - Ongoing

A longtime partner, Connection Model is assisting the business with its marketing. Their work involves handling organic search efforts to improve rankings. They’ve also managed the website and created a bot.

Takoma, Washington
Justin Lee
Owner, mySpine

Connection Model’s work has helped the business to maintain one of the top three search results for its main keywords and has resulted in lead generation. The team works very quickly and manages the project smoothly. They are a responsive partner who delivers as promised.

I’m the owner of mySpine Sports Chiropractic.

What challenge were you trying to address with Connection Model?

As a small business owner, I feel like I’m doing everything from janitorial to billing. We were looking to replace the passive marketing that I didn’t have the time to do. I want to be on the first page of Google. I also didn’t have a good website or a mobile site, and I wasn’t growing.

Connection Model helps us with our organic search results. They’ve also helped us with the website. We recently implemented a bot on our website, as well.

Dave (President & Digital Strategist) is my main point of contact. I also interact with other people depending on the project.

How did you come to work with Connection Model?

They’re local and we were both involved in the sports world. Some people recommended them, and supporting a local business was important and made me feel comfortable.

We spend an average of $700 per month.

I began working with Connection Model in 2012, and I’m still working with them.

If you type in a keyword such as sports chiropractic, we’re number one. I just wanted to be in the top three, and Connection Model is able to keep me there.

When patients come to me and tell me that they found me on Google, I know that Dave’s services are working. Additionally, they are the ones who suggested the bot, which people are actually using.

How did Connection Model perform from a project management standpoint?

Their project management is smooth, and I have no problems. When I message Dave via email or text, he responds instantly. Connection Model’s turnover is quick, which is useful for me as a small business owner.

They deliver what they say they can do. Tons of people make solicitations of what they can do but are quick to fail. The fact that I’ve been with Connection Model since 2012 shows that they’ve delivered on their promises.

If anything, they could provide tools that are specific to my industry. They already do that to a certain extent, but I wonder if there is more that I could be doing.

Trust them. If you don’t trust them, you’re always going to second guess their recommendations.

They’re much more affordable than other people.

Web Dev & SEO for Massage Therapy Business

"I’m most impressed by their passion and responsiveness."

2017 - Ongoing

Connection Model, LLC provides digital marketing services to advance visibility. Following an audit, they created online listings, enhanced the website, and integrated measures to support mobile accessibility.

Mercer Island, Washington
Daniel Ruiz
Owner, Daniel Ruiz Massage

Connection Model, LLC implemented solutions that quickly secured top search result rankings, which the team continues to maintain. Their initiatives also increased the visibility of the business’s information. Supporting a long-term partnership, the team’s accessible, knowledgeable, and attentive.

I’m the owner of Daniel Ruiz Massage. We’re a massage therapy business.

What challenge were you trying to address with Connection Model, LLC?

I didn’t have very good online visibility. When people searched sports massage, I wanted to be number one or number two in the results.

Connection Model first assessed my website's visibility and accessibility using a program. Then, their team demonstrated how to increase the platform's accessibility. They changed the whole platform. Connection Model noticed that most people looked at my site online, and then made the website mobile accessible. Their team also signed my business up for different online listings. Based on information from my Instagram and my website, they create a different post every week on Google.

I mostly work with David (President) who has a team of 5–6.

How did you come to work with Connection Model, LLC?

A friend of mine recommended them.

We spend about $5,000 a year on their services.

We started the project in 2017, and it’s an ongoing partnership.

Since working with them, I’ve been number one on Google, which is huge. If you search for keywords such as massage near me, my website’s first in the results. People can now easily find information such as directions to my business. They don’t need to click on my website to find me.

How did Connection Model, LLC perform from a project management standpoint?

When I need help or changes, I can call, text, or email them. For example, I had surgery and emailed Connection Model. Their team quickly put a pop up on my website to inform people about my experience and substitute. They’re a reliable, A-plus company.

I’m most impressed by their passion and responsiveness. They’re also knowledgeable.

No, nothing’s ever crossed my mind.

Take a serious look at their programs. They could make a big difference in your online visibility. I definitely feel confident referring people to Connection Model. For example, I recommended them to one of the restaurants I frequented. At first, I couldn’t find their second restaurant online. After engaging Connection Model, I can now easily find all of their information.

Online Marketing for Office Space

"They are professional, care about their clients, and represent this with each and every interaction."

May 2019 - Ongoing

Connection Model, LLC provided digital marketing campaigns, including PPC, Facebook ads, and Instagram ads. Their team also worked with keyword optimization and blog support.

Westlake Village, California
Hayley Marie
Business Center Manager, Office Evolution Westlake Village

Connection Model, LLC accomplished all goals. Their workflow, knowledge, and flexibility were all impressive. They had high attention to detail and kept accurate records. They had great customer support.

I manage Office Evolution in Westlake Village and to find out more you can see at www.officeevolution.com/locations/westlakevillage and we provide business services such as conference/meeting room rentals, mailing addresses, coworking, and private office suites.

For what projects/services did your company hire Connection Model, LLC?

We started working with Connection Model to handle all of our internet marketing campaigns such as pay per click, FB ads, Insta ads, keyword assistance and more.

Our main goal was to increase our leads/month while decreasing our cost/lead.

Since we are a part of a larger Franchise fortunately we found Connection Model at a conference event that we were impressed with so much to switch from what we currently had.

They literally handle ALL our online marketing. They have assited with key word assistance, photo and advertisement suggestions, as well as blog support and more however the number one thing that we love about this company is their desire to work together with us. To explain; they will take each and every request we make and work with us, actually work with us, to change, suggest, and/or trial things to make sure we always meet our monthly goals we place.

Always amazing. No customer service issues. They are professional, care about their clients, and represent this with each and every interaction.

Well...we have accomplished our goal multiple times even when we have switched gears and needed to focus on a different service provided or wanted to swtich up an ad.

Great. Monthly calls truly helped with the follow up and follow through with tasks. If there was a dip in the effectiveness of work flow it was because we were unable to get them the material they needed (i.e. photos). However, each and every time we need support they were there.

Their continued growing knowledge of their industry and how to best market your business. The flexibility they had in taking our ideas and wishes and transmuting that into working internet marketing campaigns. The attention to detail and the fact that even though they have multiple clients they don't forget the details and summarize and keep records of each call.request.

Truly, the ONLY thing that could be an "improvement" is to have our account manager (the one we speak with each month and handles our marketing, etc.) to schedule the call for the next month. This would simply hold us, the client, more accountable since there are times that months go by and we, as their customer, have forgotten to schedule the monthly call to review.

BRONZE VERIFIED