We have been building SaaS products for 10 years!

We are a start-up employing innovative technical solutions to build products. We are a product focused team and our expertise is therefore, focused on building cost-efficient start-ups and we choose tech-stacks that cater to the needs of SaaS start-ups. We understand the process of building an MVP can be daunting so we are with you throughout the journey integrating you into the product feedback loop.

Wir sind ein Start-up-Unternehmen, das innovative technische Lösungen zur Herstellung von Produkten einsetzt. Wir sind ein produktorientiertes Team und unser Fachwissen konzentriert sich daher auf den Aufbau kosteneffizienter Start-ups, und wir wählen Tech-Stacks aus, die den Bedürfnissen von SaaS-Start-ups gerecht werden.

Wir wissen, dass der Aufbau eines MVP aufgeregt sein kann, daher begleiten wir Sie während der gesamten Reise und integrieren Sie in den Produkt-Feedback-Loop.

2018
Munich, Germany

ECOMPLY.io, Coding Blog, Stakeholder Club Inc., Fulfin Gmbh

Platform as a Service Dev for Investors & Shareholders

"We work together perfectly."

Nov. 2019 - Ongoing

Connect Platform was hired to develop an online, interactive platform for investor relations which connects investors with each other as well as with companies. They’re currently working on a chat function.

Germany
Anton Gjergjek
Founder & Managing Director, Stakeholders Club Inc.

Internal stakeholders are extremely satisfied with Connect Platform’s work, noting the functionality of the platform and the precision with which it was developed. The team is available constantly, and their responsiveness and professionalism have exceeded expectations.

I’m the CEO & Founder of Stakeholder Club, an online platform for investor relations.

What challenge were you trying to address with Connect Platform?

I needed a partner to develop my platform.

At the start of the engagement, Connect Platform presented me with mockups and sketches. From there, we went through the frontend work before they developed the backend. The team is currently working on a chat functionality.

One important feature of the platform is the interactivity. It’s a platform as a service, meaning users can download and send materials, as well as connect to others. For example, investors can connect to companies.

We’re in touch with three people from Connect Platform. Beenish (Lone Business Developer) is our main contact. The two programmers are available to us when needed.

How did you come to work with Connect Platform?

They were introduced to us through an institute. We saw they were a capable and experienced team and decided to partner with them.

We’ve spent €15,000 (approximately $18,000). The first project was €10,000 (approximately $12,000) and the current work is roughly €5,000 (approximately $6,000).

We began working together in November 2019, and it’s ongoing. They finished the initial development around February 2020, and there was a testing phase before starting the current work.

They exceeded my expectations with the platform itself, and with the chat function. I’m very satisfied.

How did Connect Platform perform from a project management standpoint?

The team is available 24/7 and very responsive. If I have any issues, I reach out to the programmer through WhatsApp, and usually get a response within 10 minutes. We communicate through phone, email, and Google Hangouts, as well.

They’re very committed. The team brings new suggestions, which is very helpful to me as a non-programmer. We work together perfectly.

No, I can't think of any.

Overall Score I appreciate working with them, and will continue doing so.
    The work is always on time, and as planned.
    They're very committed.
    I’ve already recommended them.

Software Dev for Data Protection Management Software Company

"They’re some of the best developers I’ve ever worked with."

May 2019 - Ongoing

Connect Platform provides ongoing software development support to the client. Their work includes both coding and design.

Germany
Hauke Holtkamp
CEO, ECOMPLY.io

The team at Connect Platform is responsive, communicative, and has excellent software development skills. They’re knowledgeable in a variety of aspects, making them an excellent longterm partner.

I’m the CEO of ECOMPLY.io, a data protection management software company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Connect Platform?

We needed help with the software development of our main product.

We receive long-term development help from them. Every month, we iterate additional features.

I’m usually in contact with Eugene (Co-Founder). Beenish (Co-Founder) sometimes jumps in as a project manager.

How did you come to work with Connect Platform?

We asked around locally for developers. We’re in a coworking space and another member of the coworking space introduced them to us.

We spent about €3,000/month (approximately $3,396 USD).

We started working together in May 2019, and the work is ongoing.

They have good software skills and provide good code. We’re happy with their work.

How did Connect Platform perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re quite responsive, and we communicate fluently in English. We use Jira and Confluence for project management.

I like that they can do full-stack development. Usually, for these kinds of projects, we need to bring in an outside designer, but they’re really good at design as well. They provide the whole solution from the database to UX design. They have a broad skillset, and it’s quite impressive.

No, they’re some of the best developers I’ve ever worked with.

Overall Score I’m very happy with them.
    They develop good software.