Website Design to Conversion Tracking

Our company provides a variety of web related services including: SEO, Website Design, Website Development, Web App Development, Online Marketing, and Analytics.

Our focus in development is WordPress development and Ruby on Rails.

Alpine, UT

Web Design & Dev for Small Law Firm

"The workflow was seamless."

Sept. - Oct. 2017

Connect 4 Web Design created a brand-new legal website. The project’s goals were to create a more attractive site to increase client conversion and to make an easier-to-maintain website.

Salt Lake City, Utah
James Lee
Managing Partner, Liberty Law PLLC

The site has received great feedback from clients. The team created a site that increased leads and traffic for the firm. Connect 4 had seamless project management and employed responsive communication throughout the project.

I am the managing partner of a law firm that specializes in personal injury, criminal law, and immigration.

For what projects/services did your company hire Connect 4 Web Design?

We wanted their help with web design.

We wanted our website to be attractive and user-friendly. We also wanted it to convert new clients and be easy to maintain.

I'm approached by dozens of web designers every month. I selected Connect 4 because of what they promised and how their sample websites looked. I had a specific design in mind and they were very accommodating.

They made us a brand new website. It had a new design, additional pages, new navigation, a contact us page, etc.

We had one manager for the entire process.

Everyone comments on how attractive the new site is. We've got more leads and traffic from it as well.

The workflow was seamless.

They were very responsive. They called and emailed me back as soon as I had a question.

I am completely satisfied.