The Expression of Ideas

Conjure is a creative company of problem-solvers, creators, builders, communicators, and award-winning designers. We believe that design is a differentiator, and a long-term business strategy, that builds brand awareness and reputation.

We believe the story is paramount. Without a point of view on message there is no foundation to build a successful brand.

Our work lives in print, interactive, social, and motion. We connect people to brands in authentic ways, reveal unique stories, and create positive results.

1996
Chicago, IL
  • 1828A West Hubbard
    Chicago, IL 60622

Branding & Public Relations for an Energy Provider

“They are small, agile, and confident.”

Sept. 2013 - Sept. 2016

Conjure helped establish the brand identity of an energy provider during a period of rapid growth. They managed communications, public relations, and the brand’s reputation and sustainability.

Houston, Texas
Former VP of Communications & Marketing, Energy Provider

Within two years, qualitative brand recognition rose from 37% to over 97%. Conjure was an innovative, thoughtful partner. They remained calm throughout every challenge, and they always delivered within timelines and budgetary constraints.

I'm currently the CEO of a non-profit. When I worked with Conjure, I was the senior vice president of marketing and communications for three different companies. One was a large energy provider, the second was a large insurance provider, and the third was an aerospace and defense provider.

What challenge were you trying to address with Conjure?

Each company I worked with was either trying to build, repair, or establish their brand identity from the ground up.

They got to the key message and credibility of each company, and they created designs that conveyed those elements effectively. The largest scope of work was for the energy provider, so I will focus on branding efforts for that company. It rocketed from nothing to a Fortune 500 overnight. Conjure helped with internal and external communications, investor and government relations, reputation, and sustainability. The company came with a long legacy, and we needed to translate all of that history into a digital format for customer, employee, investment, and government engagement. Conjure did all of that for us.

The team size varied between five and eleven members. I worked with one primary contact who deployed people on various tasks as needed.

How did you come to work with Conjure?

We worked with a PR company who suggested them as to do our annual report. As the companies became more electronically sophisticated, we branched out in our collaboration with them.

We spent approximately $200,000 on the work they did for the energy provider.

Our partnership started around September 2013, and they were still working with the company when I left in September 2016.

We did a yearly reputation study that focused on brand identity. In 2013, brand recognition was at about 37%. At the end of 2014, that had risen to about 62%, and the study in 2015 set brand recognition at around 97.8%. We did qualitative research and interviewed members from each of our key audiences. We included three sub-brands of the energy company, and the metrics were simply outstanding.

How did Conjure perform from a project management standpoint?

They are small, agile, and confident. Their work ethic and demeanor are excellent, and they're remarkably effective. They always met our deadlines and our budgets, and we never faced any surprises. In the emotional environment that surrounded our annual reports, they always stayed calm and delivered.

They're innovative, creative, and thoughtful. Whenever we changed a design or added engagement opportunities, they made sure each change made sense for the company.

As they grow, they will need to be clever about how they manage their level of service, but I have no doubt that their quality will stay as good as it currently is. That's a cautionary comment, not an improvement.

We provided all the information they needed and spent a great deal of time talking through the outcomes. We were on the same page from the start, and we gave them access to our leadership. That helped them understand the different and opposing viewpoints within our company and amalgamate them into a goal.

Employee Branding & Reports for Nonprofit

"Never did we feel that we weren't their first priority..."

June 2015 - Mar. 2017

Conjure supported a global communication strategy, which included videos, photos, booklets, and signage. Their responsibilities included designing and printing an annual report.

Cincinnati, Ohio
Gina Rittinger
Vice President, REDI Cincinati

Internal and external stakeholders offered positive feedback, and global engagement with employees increased significantly. The seamless collaboration was aided by ongoing communication and Conjure's deadline orientation. They used innovative design principles to deliver targeted content.

I am the Vice President of Marketing & Strategic Communications for the Regional Economic Development Initiative (REDI) Cincinnati. REDI Cincinnati is the first point-of-contact for companies locating or growing in the 16-county region at the heart of southwest Ohio, northern Kentucky and southeast Indiana. The organization is supported by top business leaders and community partners, and is staffed by a team of economic development experts who are passionate about the Cincinnati region. When my working relationship started with Conjure, it was while I was with General Cable, a Fortune 500 global wire and cable manufacturer headquartered in northern Kentucky. I led the global corporate communications and North America marketing efforts for the company.

For what projects/services did your company hire Conjure?

When I worked for General Cable, we partnered with the Conjure team first to develop the content strategy, then design and print our company's annual report. Conjure handled General Cable's annual report development during my 12+ years with the company. In 2015, I hired Conjure to help me build our global company's employee branding. During the 1.5-year project, we developed an icon strategy for communicating the company's values to our employees around the world. In addition, we developed videos, booklets and signage, all of which were translated in seven languages.

With the annual reports, our goal was two-fold: to reinforce the company's return on our shareholders' investment and educate them on the products we manufactured and distributed into our target markets. For the employee branding, it was critical to ensure that every individual within the organization--from the factory floor to the back office--understood the their individual importance and the impact their work played in the company's overall success. Our messaging strategy was focused on creating the connection between them, their work and the company's overall purpose of delivering power and communications to people across the world.

The relationship between Conjure and General Cable started long before Conjure's inception. In May 1997, General Cable became a public company on the New York Stock Exchange. That year, the Corporate Communications & Investor Relations team selected Mr. Chris Froeter to design and produce the company's first annual report. The rest became history, due to a strong, collaborative partnership. Conjure continued all annual report writing and design until the company was acquired by an Italian manufacturer in mid-2017.

The annual report project process would begin in October with a discovery and alignment discussion. Concepting would begin after the goals and direction were established. In December, concepts would be presented to C-suite for consideration and feedback. Upon final approval by the company's CEO, the writing and design work would commence. Throughout January, February and March, the corporate communications team would work with Conjure to tighten up the content and shoot photography, including on-location manufacturing shots and products. The annual report would release for printing the second week of March and a final product was delivered to shareholders the first week of April. The employee branding project went through several iterations during the course of a year and a half with global stakeholders.

Our Conjure team was composed of the principal as our project point of contact, a writer and one designer. These contacts were consistent over the course of several projects.

The feedback on all annuals was always positive from both internal and external audiences. For the employee branding, overall global engagement increased dramatically. When a culture survey was issued globally to 11,000 employees, there was a 93% response rate over the course of six weeks.

We had project calls and face-to-face meetings as required. Our communication was continuous and ongoing, so we did not opt for a standing weekly or monthly call. This process served us well throughout all projects.

While we were always incredibly impressed with the end product, which included beautiful design and incredible original photography, the piece that stood out time and again was Conjure's ability to serve. Never did we feel that we weren't their first priority, no matter how many other clients they may have been juggling. And despite the fact that we had a long-distance partnership, this never posed an issue with meeting deadlines or project deliverables. Conjure time and again delivered creative, targeted content and design that truly exceeded our expectations.

While everyone would love to have perfect communication with every project and the perfect design delivered the first time, this is virtually impossible. That being said, we were tremendously blessed to have Conjure as our partner and our deliverables were always something we were incredibly proud to unveil to our stakeholders.

Brand Ad Campaign for Medical Journal

“The more I work with them, the higher they raise the bar.”

June - Nov. 2016

Conjure managed a brand ad campaign for a network of medical journals. The campaign included both print and digital ads, and Conjure helped with positioning, illustrations, and other key visual assets.

Director of Creative Design, Medical Periodical Network

The digital elements of the campaign are still running, three years later. Conjure tells a clear story, and they always think strategically. They are responsive and timely, and they operate with a high degree of integrity and expertise.

I'm the creative director for the publishing arm of a medical association. We produce twelve different medical journals.

What challenge were you trying to address with Conjure?

I'm the first in-house creative director in our network's history. Previously, work was outsourced to other creative agencies. When I joined, our creative agency of record was up for renewal. I wanted a high-quality design firm to help with a backlog of accumulated work.

They helped increase the capacity of our division. As a non-profit, we have to keep our team size low. To balance that, outside resources work on some of our key projects. Conjure is essentially an extension of our team. The first project they worked on was a branded ad campaign for our print and online journals. We populate our periodicals with ads that remind readers about our other publications. Conjure helped us establish the positioning for those campaigns. They did all the illustrations, and the approach they took was very helpful.

They completed the brand ad campaign for our network, which included the print ads I mentioned and digital ads to run on our websites. Three years later, those digital assets still run. Conjure gives us multiple options to choose from, and everything they do for us is amazing. Additionally, they recently redesigned all of our exhibit materials for the conferences our marketing team attends.

I think they assigned four or five people to our projects, led by their owner. He's our main point of contact, but we also interact directly with other members of their team.

How did you come to work with Conjure?

I found them through an RFP, and I knew about them based on their reputation. They were personable, smart, and they got to the point. They were clear thinking and focused, and they made challenging issues seem easy to solve. Our whole internal team was so impressed by their initial presentation, and every project since is a homerun.

Every project we've worked on together is different, but they're always worth the money.

They joined us in June 2016. The brand ad campaign went live in November 2016, and we've worked on several projects since then. There is a lot of life in the work they provide, and the engagement is ongoing.

Their work tells a clear story, and their vision is very strategic. Their passion lies in strong stories, and we're so happy with the results of their work. We're completely thrilled by them, and the graphics often get compliments from our competitors.

How did Conjure perform from a project management standpoint?

They are always on time, and they're always very responsive. They meet all their deadlines, and they seem on top of everything. Whenever I ask for an estimate, they send a quote back within a day or two. They're remarkable, and so good at customer service and client relationships. They regularly exceed my expectations. The more I work with them, the higher they raise the bar.

No matter what I ask of them, they always do exceptionally well. I wish I could give them more work. They're strategically oriented, and they create a compelling narrative. Whenever I see samples of their other work, I'm always so impressed.

I don't know how they could improve on the work that they do for me. They always overdeliver, and I could use any of their many ideas to fulfill my project requirements. I wish they were closer, but they're only a few miles away from me. Their work holds up so well, and they have a great visual sense. They have it all, and I can only say good things about them.

Hire them now and let them do their job. They know what they're doing, and they'll come to you with a high degree of integrity, honesty, and expertise.

Overall Score They're so great, and I can't emphasize that enough.

Brand Development & Collateral for Coffee Co

"Honestly, their team's quality of the work distinguishes them from others."

June 2018 - Ongoing

Conjure rebranded a startup coffee company, developing guidelines for communications. The team produced collateral including a custom logo, icons, and fonts. They continue to provide graphic design services.

Evanston, Illinois
Randy Paris
CEO, BrewBike

Conjure has delivered optimal visual content at a competitive cost on time. The team supports open communication, addressing concerns transparently to encourage the collaboration’s progress. They are adaptable and produce collateral quickly to ensure continued engagement.

I’m the CEO of BrewBike. We’re an early-stage startup coffee company that operates on college campuses.

What challenge were you trying to address with Conjure?

We hired them to develop a brand concept including a logo, graphics, font, and colors.

Conjure rebranded our company. First, we chose their agency and negotiated a deal. Then, they came on site to view our operations and talk with our customers. After, their team showed us a couple of hundred different images, icons, logos, and fonts. We picked about 20 images that most resonated with us. Then, they developed three different logos. We tested them and ended up choosing one that wasn’t listed. We asked Conjure to fuse three options to create a fourth logo. They built the brand off of that, sending us a 20-page PDF with numerous dos and don’ts. That project finished a year ago.

Since then, we’ve gone back to them for basically anything involving graphic design. Their team has built vinyl stickers, flyers, letterheads, and business cards. They create anything involved in visually communicating with any stakeholder or customer. We’ve worked with them on probably 60 discrete projects over the past year.

When we did the initial brand development process, we worked with about six or eight people. Moving forward, we collaborated with one of their teammates who became our go-to person. We go back and forth with her and she develops content for us. She also keeps their CEO in the loop but sometimes he’s involved directly.

How did you come to work with Conjure?

We liked Conjure the best for two reasons. Number one, the content they were showing us from their portfolio felt good. Everybody displays cool projects, but their team showed us work that was more in line with our company. Number two, we just vibed with them.

We started to work with Conjure in June 2018, and our engagement’s ongoing.

Conjure provides world-class graphic design. Their team's unbelievably good at visual design. Of the vendors we've engaged, they’ve been among the best. I can’t imagine a partner that could provide higher quality work or a higher quality experience at that price point.

How did Conjure perform from a project management standpoint?

Conjure has performed absolutely terrifically. Their team has been honest. If there have been concerns about a project, we’ve been able to communicate with them directly.

Honestly, their team's quality of work distinguishes them from others. If you think about the trifecta— quality, price, and speed—Conjure has provided it all. That’s hard to find. Their team has also been flexible. They can turnaround content pretty quickly.

They’re not our go-to partner for copy. We keep our engagement with them in the realm of visual aesthetic and graphic design.

If you want to work with Conjure, work with Conjure.

Rebranding Initiative for Construction Firm

"Their creativity, and ability to immerse themselves in an unfamiliar industry were impressive."

June 2017 - Jan. 2019

Conjure rebranded a construction firm to be less region-specific as it expanded. After interviewing key stakeholders, they developed a new logo, tag line, and web design along with defining the firm's values.

Elburn, Illinois
Daniel Kelly, P.E.
Vice President Preconstruction, ICC Group Inc.

By spearheading the branding and marketing efforts, Conjure allowed the internal team to focus on their core construction roles. This allowed for a seamless brand relaunch and helped win more clients. Stakeholders were amazed by their creativity and confidence.

I am the Vice President - Preconstruction. I oversee the day-to-day responsibilities of the preconstruction phase, ensuring that estimating, work order assembly, procurement, scheduling, budgeting, and administrative functions are working efficiently throughout the bidding process.

I coordinate the preconstruction process, and focus on bid package preparation, scope review, and buy-out functions. In addition, I lead ICC’s Business Development efforts and I am responsible for expanding the company’s exposure and identifying new business opportunities.

For what projects/services did your company hire Conjure?

We are an employee owned company with nearly 100 years of history. Our company name was Illinois Constructors Corporation, and we found ourselves growing and expanding into Indiana, Wisconsin, Michican, even Ohio.

We needed a non-regional company name, and we needed a B to B marketing platform that included a new state of the art website that effectively conveyed our culture, expertise, capabilities, and value.

After interviewing a few firms that were highly recommended from some of our peers, we hired Conjure as the best fit to guide us through the rebranding process.

1. To rebrand Illinois Constructors Corporation as ICC Group Inc.
  2. To create a new logo and tag line.
  3. To define our corporate culture, expertise, capabilities, and value.
  4. To create a new state of the art website.
  5. To help us effectively advertise our services.
  6. To help us strengthen our new brand.

Our company operates in the construction industry. We reached out to some of the larger competitors that had also recently invested in strengthening their brand. Conjure had assisted one of the largest construction companies in the country, and did a terrific job. We were aware of their work, before even seeing a portfolio.

Conjure initially interviewed a few of the executives to establish our goals and scope for the project.

Next they interviewed nearly all of our full time staff members, which included administrative, engineers, project managers, estimators, superintendents, accountants, and executives along with several clients to piece together our culture, expertise, capabilities, and value.

Who are we? Who is ICC and where are we going?

Conjure then created an outline or summary with draft "Copy" for our future website build. This included an incredible new corporate tagline.

Congruently Conjure worked on our new Logo, which was not an easy task, since there is a lot of history with our company, and a lot of personalities. Conjure put many many ideas infront of us.

Ultimately Chris Froeter very adeptly navigated these choppy waters and helped guide us to make the right choice in a fantastic new logo that maintains subtle elements of our corporate history.

Conjure also had professional photographers take high definition pictures of our work and people, that were more than just pictures, they told a story in just 1 image.

From here they built our new website, created marketing materials such as new business cards, corporate letterhead, vehicle stickers, and created catchy advertisements for some of our industry periodicals. Conjure's

The team consisted of: Chris Froeter (Principal) Braden Nauman (Graphic/web design) Ted Stoik (Writer and communications specialist).

ICC Group works in the construction industry, and our expertise is no where near marketing, advertising or rebranding. Conjure did their job so well, it allowed us to focus on what we do best, while they created and launched our new brand with no hiccups or loss in business or clients. In fact we have only added clients.

Effective. At times the most productive meetings were in person, which we were always able to schedule.

Their creativity, and ability to immerse themselves in an unfamiliar industry were impressive. They don't just speak a course language but elegantly and confidently shout it.

I'm sure there are, but as a construction professional I am not aware of how they can grow and improve. What I can say is that I am sure Chris is implementing those things that will help them continually evolve into a better and better service provider over time.

No issues.
    This is a 4 only because we do not have a history of similar conslting work to compare against.
    Their work product was above expectation.

Rebranding Initiative for Training Company

"I was most impressed by the fact they took the time to really find out about our brand and culture."

Jan. - Nov. 2017

Conjure rebranded a training company to help distinguish the business from competitors. They were responsible for interviewing key leadership, training staff on key messaging, and delivering brand assets.

5,001-10,000 Employees

Melbourne, Florida
Joe Rivera
Sr. Trade Show Coordinator, L3Harris

Leadership approved Conjure's new web design and incorporated some of their elements into the existing site. The team's commitment to understanding the company before compiling a brand package was notable.

I am the Sr. Trade Show Coordinator. L3 Link Training & Simulation is a leading provider of training and simulation solutions to enhance safety, performance and cost efficiency for military, government and OEM customers worldwide.

We have been the industry leader for more than eight decades. That experience makes us your best resource for every need in training and simulation, from industry-best simulation equipment and instruction to complete end-to-end solutions, tailored and integrated seamlessly to meet your critical requirements.

For what projects/services did your company hire Conjure?

We needed help with our brand. The brand is over 80 years old and was stale. We needed to update our web presence and photography.

The main goal of the project was to come up with a new look that would help us seperate us from our competition, while staying within the guidelines of the corporate.

Conjure was highly recommended by L3 Corporate.

The Seller shall deliver

• a guide for rebranding
  • brand development
  • messaging
  • employee brand message book
  • brand expression guidelines
  • business deck, elevator story
  • advertising
  • web site
  • other media

The Seller shall be available to provide services for a Period of Performance: 23 March 2017 through 31 December 2017. The Buyer may authorize an extension to this time period.

Buyer will provide all detailed assignments in writing or by telecom and confirmed in writing.

The Seller shall provide the following SME Support:

• Conduct interviews with key leaders
  • Strategy Brief
    • Recap of what was learned in discovery, objectives
    • Campaign position, internal and external goals
    • Messages, general and by market/business
    • Elevator/nutshell story
    • Other elements as appropriate
  • Supported with examples of a visual campaign refresh
  • Training
    • Advertising
    • Website Design
    • Website Programming
    • Tradeshow Booth Design

The not-to-exceed period of performance for SME support shall be from 23 March 2017 through 31 December 2017. This period of performance may be extended as mutually agreed in writing by Buyer and Seller.

I worked directorly with Chris Froeter, and other members of his team.

We were able to get a new website design approved by L3 Corporate and influenced some of their web site design.

We worked seamlessly together. We would talk weekly and meet every few months face-to-face to complete the project.

I was most impressed by the fact they took the time to really find out about our brand and culture before putting a brand package together. They put in a lot of effort to truly understand the company.

There is always room for improvement. I would like to see more description in the budget.

They made themselves available when needed.
    I thought the cost was reasonable.
    I felt the quality of their work was above and beyond my expectations.

Brand Materials for Aerospace Company

"They have a gift for helping clients define their brand identity and translate it in a variety of formats..."

Jan. 2010 - Jan. 2018

For 10 years, Conjure created brand materials for a PR firm's client, an aerospace & defense firm. The collateral includes eight annual reports—both digital and hard-copy—and materials for trade shows.

Marta Rhyner
Principal, Rhyner Public Relations

The materials won awards and praise, both internally and externally, for their creativity and effectiveness. Conjure delivered a wide variety of high-quality collateral specific to the client, leading to partnerships with other firms. The team's experience and originality stood out.

I'm the principal of a corporate PR firm that specializes in executive communications, particularly in the aerospace & defense industry.

For what projects/services did your company hire Conjure?

I first met Chris Froeter and his team when I was consulting for a large aerospace & defense company. His professionalism led me to introduce him to my client, and for the last 10 years we've partnered on a variety of projects for them as well as some other businesses. The Conjure team was responsible for creative and design on a variety of digital/online and hard copy communications materials.

Project goals always involved delivering innovative, high-quality communications on-time and on-budget.

Chris Froeter, Conjure's founder, had a very good reputation in Chicago. I had admired his professionalism before we worked together, so when my client needed a talented and reliable firm for several quick-turn communications projects, I introduced them. Chris and his team took it from there.

Responsible for creative and design for a variety of materials in support of the brand including eight annual reports, in online/digital and hard copy formats. Also responsible for creative and design on annual marketing brochures, advertising and related materials in support of global sales trip and industry air shows.

My Conjure projects were all led by Chris Froeter, the founder, and staffed with top writer/s, designer/s and a photographer based on the project and support needed.

As a long-term partner to this client, Conjured earned numerous accolades internally and externally for its innovative and creative work in support of the brand.

Conjure has always been an exceptional partner and collaborator with clients and with any other consultants involved on a project.

Conjure is an excellent partner and collaborator. They have a gift for helping clients define their brand identity and translate it in a variety of formats-- web design, sales/marketing brochures, financial communications, advertising and annual reports, in online/digital and hard-copy, to name a few.

Conjure's ability to develop innovative materials tailored to client needs in a variety of businesses, from B2B to consumer to highly-regulated industries such as aerospace & defense, makes it the ideal partner for projects of any size in any space.

Overall Score Excellent.
    Very responsive.
    Sensitive to budget needs and delivers maximum value.
    Always creative and innovative, with a keen understanding of what works within each client's industry/space.
    Always do great work, which reflects positively on everyone-- outside consultants too.

Brand Refresh for Coffee Startup

“We were really happy with everything they delivered.”

Summer 2018

Conjure led a brand refresh for a coffee startup. After taking the time to understand the brand and its customers, they delivered textures, brand colors, and copy, as well as a refreshed logo and tagline.

Chicago Metro Area
Chief Growth Officer, Coffee Startup

Internal stakeholders were impressed by Conjure’s ability to translate the company’s purpose into a refreshed, aesthetically pleasing brand. Besides receiving overwhelming praise, the new brand has generated buy-ins and impressions. The responsive and timely team delivered a personalized experience.

I’m the chief growth officer of a coffee startup. We empower students to launch and operate our brand on their campuses.

What challenge were you trying to address with Conjure?

We needed to refresh our brand, especially visually, as we grew to more campuses and expanded our business.

We had an initial meeting to discuss what we liked about our existing brand and what customers said about the brand in interviews we’d done.

After 1–2 rounds of feedback, Conjure delivered a package of brand fundamentals. The team refreshed our logo, copy, and tagline. They also provided new textures and brand colors.

My team worked with Chris (Owner, Conjure), Braden (Senior Designer, Conjure), and Chelsea (Senior Designer, Conjure). They brought in a consultant to do the copy work.

How did you come to work with Conjure?

One of our mentors in Chicago had previously worked with Conjure. We met a bunch of different branding firms in-person and ultimately chose Conjure because we enjoyed our meeting with them and their team dynamic. Their prior work was also really good, and the price was right.

We spent $15,000 on this project.

This rebranding took place in the summer of 2018, but we’re still contracting them.

Conjure delivered our brand fundamentals package in 4–5 weeks, and their work was excellent. They did a great job using what we stood for and what we’d learned about our customers to refresh the brand and make it beautiful.

Anecdotally, people love the new branding; we’ve only gotten positive feedback. Their work has helped generate buy-ins and impressions, not only from our team members but also from investors, partners, and pretty much all stakeholders involved in the business.

How did Conjure perform from a project management standpoint?

They always responded to us within 24 hours. We communicated via email and text, and we also had a bunch of in-person meetings. They never missed a deadline.

I like that they’re a small team and provide a personalized experience. We’ve really gotten to know them. Because of their size, they were flexible.

No, I can’t think of anything off the top of my head.

What they’re really good at is visuals and the art that goes into branding. If you need copy, I’d talk to them first, since our experience was more informed by the visual aspect of branding.

Overall Score We’re still working with them, and it’s just awesome.
    They were incredibly responsive and available.
    They were relatively affordable compared to other options.
    We were really happy with everything they delivered. If there was something we thought could be improved upon, they were willing to revise it.
    I’d 100% refer them.

Branding for Caffeinated Sparkling Water Company

"I was most impressed by their desire and willingness to dive in."

Jan. 2016 - Ongoing

Conjure crafted a brand identity for a lightly caffeinated sparkling water company. Their team was responsible for created a logo and packaging design.

Matt Matros
Founder, LIMITLESS

The design has won multiple awards and created a memorable, lasting brand. Conjure's tenacious team is willing to accept challenging projects and see them through to the end.

I am the founder of LIMITLESS, an innovative beverage company focusing on selling Lightly Caffeinated Sparkling Water in grocery stores and mass retailers.

For what projects/services did your company hire Conjure?

I hired Conjure to help create our brand identity but then aply that identity to a variety of consumer products packages.

The primary goal was to have a memorable "glyph" or icon. Secondary goal was a sexy identity that communicated our brand promise.

I have known Conjure for years and have used on a variety of projects.

Their scope focused on understanding our consumer but also delving deep in to the category - which at the time started with coffee. Conjure then had to apply a consistent brand identity across a wide variety of SKUs.

The team was led by Chris Froeter and consisted of two lead designers.

Conjure's design work (specifically on the LIMITLESS brand) has won numerous awards and has helped me create a memorable, lasting brand that consumers are starting to recognize and industry-insiders revere.

Since I have known Chris for a while, we have developed a mutual respect and therefore are comfortable pushing one another.

I was most impressed by their desire and willingness to dive in. They'll work with entrepreneurs and owners, which are sometimes a challenging group to work with!

I suppose one are would be for the diversity of designs in initial work - in other words, when presenting the initial concepts, many of them look very similar.

Overall Score See above.
    Always easy.
    Not the cheapest, not the most expensive. But branding is important and therefore should be expensive.
    Top notch.
    I have many times already...

Product Identity for Paper Manufacturer

"Conjure is all about customer satisfaction and they will work hard to make sure you're happy with the end product."

June 2019 - Ongoing

Conjure crafted a professional identity for a paper manufacturing company. Their team helped develop effective print and digital communication methods.

1,001-5,000 Employees

Miamisburg, Ohio
Angie Stroud
Marketing Communications Manager, Verso Corporation

While the identity has not yet been rolled out, the internal team is confident they will be well received by their customer base. Conjure is communicative and easy to work with. Their team is talented and innovative.

I am the Marketing Communications manager for a paper manufacturer headquartered in Ohio. My main responsibilities include the promotional strategy for our specialty and packaging papers product lines.

For what projects/services did your company hire Conjure?

We hired Conjure to help us create a professional identity for our specialty and packaging product lines and determine the more effective way to communicate that identity through print and digital.

We wanted to establish our company as a leader in specialty papers and create consistency in the portrayal of our product lines.

We have worked with Conjure for many years on our graphic paper product line and have been extremely impressed with their work. They take the time to understand our products and strategy, and their work is always high quality and very effective with our audiences.

The entire project has been a very collaborative process, with us explaining our specialty and packaging offerings and Conjure probing to understand the strategy and goals of each line. Conjure provided us with several good options to consider and we brought in individuals from each business unit to review and weigh-in. We very quickly decided on an illustrative approach and after some back and forth, we are final with our design. Conjure made sure we understand the impacts of all of our requests/decisions and everyone was very happy with the final results.

I worked primarily with the project manager but the owner was also involved. Both added different elements to the project which made the final result that much better. I never spoke with the illustrator but my project manager was excellent in conveying our feedback.

Although we haven't rolled out our new identities yet, I am confident that they will be received enthusiastically but our sales team and customer base. The representatives from the various business units that we reviewed the final proposal with were extremely happy with the results.

Conjure is very easy to work with and they are excellent communicators. I always knew where the project stood and never felt like it wasn't moving forward.

The talent and personalities of their team are wonderful! I've worked with vendors in the past that care more about checking a box than actually satisfying the customer. Conjure is all about customer satisfaction and they will work hard to make sure you're happy with the end product. It feels as if it means as much to them that I'm successful than it does to me.

I'm sure there are areas that could be improved but, compared to other vendors I've worked with, I can't think of any!

Overall Score Best vendor I've ever worked with.
    They seem to always be available when I needed them
    It wasn't the cheapest option but we definitely got what we paid for. The value is definitely there!
    The final product exceeded our expectations
    I would refer them to a friend in a heartbeat