Perspective Shifting Insights
Conifer Research is a multi-disciplinary team of design researchers. We blend research, strategy and design methods to develop perspective-shifting insights that move innovation and insights teams forward.
Through an ethnographic approach to research, we deliver practical and actionable insights to help teams better connect with the everyday lives of people they hope to engage – customers, workers, and end-users. We specialize in qualitative research methods: including in-depth ethnographic interviews, observation, retail and shop-alongs, remote research, co-creation, pipeline development, concept screening, in-context prototype testing and iteration, and deprivation-based research.
PROJECT TYPES: Our projects are custom-built to adapt to teams who may need marathons (foundational or longitudinal views into consumer behavior, customer journey or user segmentation) or faster sprints (quick context and inspiration to move teams forward).
- PROJECTIVE: Pave the future to explore future states and fuzzy Front End Innovation
- FOUNDATIONAL: Fill the well of knowledge with a holistic understanding ofa landscape for teams to draw insight from for years to come
- GENERATIVE: Inspire new concepts by uncovering user needs and inspiring new ideas to fill innovation pipelines
- COMMUNICATIVE: Bring specific audiences to life to inform effective marketing and communication strategies
- EVALUATIVE: Assess the effectiveness of concepts and prototypes against key metrics to inform future iteration and scaling of ideas
- ACCELERATORS: Gain focused momentum through agile accelerated programs to propel teams forward in short, targeted sprints