We Help You Grow

AGENCY FOCUSING IN

WordPress (DIVI, Avada), Shopify, and BigCommerce Website Design and  Development, Graphic Design and Email Marketing (Klaviyo, Mailchimp)

With 10+ Years of Experience In Digital Solutions

Bastion Gear

American Arborists

Email Marketing Flows - Klaviyo

Email Marketing for Wellness Products Company

“We’ve only implemented their solutions for the past 2–3 weeks, but we're already seeing a good response rate.”

Dec. 2018 - Ongoing

After the prior company failed to deliver results, Commerzilla LLC took over email marketing. They created a set number of email funnels and flows, integrating graphic templates into them.

Iowa
Owner, Wellness Products Company

Commerzilla LLC is incredibly responsive and adjusts to project needs and preferences. Their work is extremely high quality and is engaging with customers that would otherwise not buy anything. The team is professional and skilled, making them a fantastic partner.

I’m the owner of an e-commerce wellness store that offers a variety of appliances for a healthy diet.

What challenge were you trying to address with Commerzilla LLC?

I needed help creating email funnels and flows. A previous partner had failed to accomplish what I needed, so I began looking for a new partner.

Commerzilla LLC was in charge of completing a certain number of email funnels and flows, which they did. They continue to work on those, but we’re also starting a new phase with Facebook marketing and other social media. Additionally, they create graphic templates inside of the email flows and funnels that show the product the person was browsing and reasons why they should buy it from my company.

I have one main point of contact.

How did you come to work with Commerzilla LLC?

I found them on Upwork while searching for someone skilled in Klayviyo. Commerzilla had strong reviews and were professionals in Klayviyo and setting up email flows and funnels, so I hired them. They were also connected to the health and wellness industry, which was a bonus.

I’ve spent less than $5,000.

We partnered in December 2018, and the work is ongoing.

We’ve only implemented their solutions for the past 2–3 weeks, but we're already seeing a good response rate. Customers who would’ve disappeared are now getting automated emails and engaging with our company through coupons and similar offerings.

How did Commerzilla LLC perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re highly responsive and provide high-caliber work. The team is extremely respectful and professional, even when I request changes. They’re more than willing to adjust to my preferences.

They’re professional, positive, and have a fantastic work ethic. They’re also great at communicating.

No. It's been a positive experience.

Request clear project estimates of hours and cost so you have a better idea of the price and timelines.

Divi WordPress Dev for Real Estate Broker

“I was impressed with the customer service and dedication of Commerzilla LLC’s owner.”

Oct. 2018 - Jan. 2019

Commerzilla LLC developed a real estate website using a customizable WordPress builder.

Montreal, Canada
Jennifer Walker
Owner, Montreal Real Estate

Commerzilla LLC’s output accurately reflected the original vision for the website. The team’s customer-centric approach and solid communication contributed to the project’s success.

I am a self-employed real estate broker.

For what projects/services did your company hire Commerzilla LLC?

I needed an expert in Divi by Elegant Themes for WordPress.

I needed someone who could create a fully functional website that I could maintain myself.

I found the owner through an online resource and chose her because she had such great reviews.

Commerzilla LLC’s task was to take my vision for a website and make it come true. I sent them a Word document with all of my content and a mock layout, along with a folder with all the photos. They were able to translate everything online perfectly.

I had a permanent point of contact with one of her team members.

The biggest thing for me is customer service. I wanted all my questions answered in a polite, timely fashion.

It was good. I love the communication app we used, which made it easy to exchange information.

They should have a bigger team so that projects can go even faster.