Web Development, Salesforce, Graphic Design, Apps

Comelite has over 10 years of experience in web development, graphical design, UI/UX design, business development and startups, app development and other software engineering. We are proud to have staff with over 10 years of experience in this field, all open to new innovative ideas and business prospects. We also have a unique set of software products including online chat service (UniversalChat), nopcommerce plugins and app products.

2003
  • United States

AOU, Haier, OFO, Madwave, Vitax Hospitality, Golden Tulip AlKhobar

Web Dev/Logo Design for Engineering Services Company

"I appreciated Comelite's ability to ask pertinent questions regarding our business. There was a lot of creativity in their work."

2015 - 2016

Comelite designed a company website that integrated multiple streams of current information and drafted a memorable company logo to improve brand appeal.

Saudi Arabia
Mohammad Ali
CEO, WPCCO

Users have rated the newly launched site as very good to excellent. Comelite’s team communicated details efficiently, sought clarification when needed, and expressed creativity in their design deliverables.

We're a Saudi Arabian company.

I am a project director for the company.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Comelite?

We wanted to improve the quality and effectiveness of our company's connectivity. We also wanted to create a logo which existing and future clients would remember.

Comelite designed our company's website from scratch, integrating our company profile and current information about our level of quality, clients, and portfolio into it.

How did you come to work with Comelite?

I don't remember exactly how I found them, but I believe it was through LinkedIn. I had seen Comelite's past work and liked it. Even though they are an offshore company, there were no problems in terms of communication.

The cost of Comelite's work was less than $10,000.

We started working with Comelite about a year and a half ago, at the end of 2015. The project ended in 2016.

The quality of the work was good. We've received positive feedback for the site from very good to excellent.

How did Comeliteperform from a project management standpoint?

We worked with a project manager from Comelite's team, and most of our conversations took place over the phone or through Skype. I have nothing negative to say in this respect. Feedback and comments were conveyed efficiently.

What distinguishes Comelite from other providers?

I couldn't speak for other providers, but I appreciated Comelite's ability to ask pertinent questions regarding our business. There was a lot of creativity in their work.

Is there anything Comelitecould have improved or done differently?

We've needed to work with an external party for translating our site from Arabic to English. It would have been easier for us if someone from Comelite's team spoke Arabic.

Overall Score The overall experience was excellent.
    Most of the work was delivered on time. Comelite is not excellent in this regard, but they are very good.
    The quality is good.
    I have recommended Comelite in the past.

Mobile App Dev for Steel Manufacturing Company

"We were very happy with their services, especially in terms of their level of response."

Feb. 2015 - Ongoing

A manufacturing business partnered with Comelite IT Solutions to develop a marketing app with the overall aim of increasing their visibility and making it easier for clients to view their catalogs. Specifically, Comelite worked on the app's backend, user experience, and design.

Saudi Arabia
Hatem Malawi
Executive Manager, International Tube & Conduit Co. Ltd.

The company's clients have responded positively to the app, and use it often. Comelite was a good collaborator, maintaining a thoughtful and active engagement throughout the development process.

International Tube and Conduit Company Ltd. is a tube manufacturer. I am the executive manager of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Comelite IT Solutions?

We needed to create a marketing app for the organization in order to increase our visibility and make it easier for clients to check our catalogs.

We provided the catalog content to Comelite IT Solutions’ team, who worked on aesthetic and user experience design, as well as on the backend development for the app.

How did you come to work with Comelite IT Solutions?

I saw ads for Comelite on Facebook. There weren't many app development options in our region, so I decided to give them a shot. Comelite sent me some examples of past work and we started the work gradually since there is a trust issue when working with overseas companies. We built a good relationship with Comelite over time, and it became natural to continue the work.

How much have you invested with Comelite IT Solutions?

The cost of Comelite's work was below $10,000.

We started working with Comelite in the first quarter of 2015. The engagement is ongoing. We occasionally request amendments to the app when we introduce a new product. We are also discussing the development of an ERP [enterprise resource planning] system for procurement purposes.

Our clients have been happy with the app and use it frequently. Since we don't operate in the commodity market, there aren't thousands of users for the app. We only work with electromechanical contractors, consultants, and distributors. We list our distributors in the app, and this information has been used by Chinese companies.

How did Comelite IT Solutions perform from a project management standpoint?

It was very good to work with Comelite. Most of the time, we communicated through email and WhatsApp. Occasionally, we also had training sessions on Skype for our ERP software. We always had a contact person for our project, but since I don't have experience in app development, I don't really know what the size of our team was. Comelite worked fast, and any changes we requested were handled in 1–2 days. After the project ended, we kept in touch with a resource for invoicing and accounts.

What did you find most impressive about Comelite IT Solutions?

We were very happy with their services, especially in terms of their level of response. They were very receptive to our comments, especially when we needed assistance or needed to make changes in the beginning when we didn’t have a clear idea for the app’s direction. We haven't had any problems.

Are there any areas Comelite IT Solutions could improve?

Comelite's team isn't always easily accessible over the phone.

Overall Score I'm a happy client, and I've kept sending Comelite IT Solutions new projects.
    They always met target timelines.
    The value for money was very good for me.
    Comelite IT Solutions had timely responses and the price/quality ratio was very good.
    I have sent Comelite's contact details to a few of my connections already.