We build and manage websites that get found online

Our team specializes in ensuring your website is optimized on a technical and content level. Once we know your site can be found, we help develop search marketing strategies to ensure your marketing efforts result in increased traffic and leads for the future.

2018
Birmingham, MI
  • Birmingham, MI 48009

SEO for Assisted Living Company

“They understand that business owners want results.”

Oct. 2017 - Ongoing

Following a full web audit, collideascope manages all SEO activities.

Connecticut, United States
Mario D'Aquila
COO, Assisted Living Services

Web traffic is up by 80% and qualified leads have increased exponentially. Knowledgeable and dedicated, collideascope is always available. They quantify results based on testing and are honest about what works and doesn’t.

I'm the COO of a nonmedical home care agency out of Connecticut that serves seniors throughout the state. We send caregivers to the homes of seniors who need help with light cleaning, dressing, cooking, and other activities to stay living independently in their own homes.

What challenge were you trying to address with collideascope?

We wanted to expand our web presence so we could capture more clients.

collideascope's initial scope of work was to optimize our website to improve our Google rating. They did a thorough SEO audit of our website to, for example, find broken links that would lower our organic Google rating. That process took three to six months. Now they manage and review everything we put online. We give them tasks and they implement, testing as we go.

Our main point of contact is the owner.

How did you come to work with collideascope?

They were referred to us by the contractor that managed our website. He suggested that we needed to optimize our SEO and that collideascope was worth working with. At first, I thought it was a little pricey. I told him that it wasn’t in our budget and we could figure it out ourselves. But when I took a step back and looked at it, I realized that it was an investment we needed to make—and it easily paid for itself.

We’ve spent around $30,000.

We started working together in October 2017, and it’s ongoing.

Within six months, our organic web traffic increased by over 80%. At the same time, our qualified leads have gone up by 100%. Before we started working with collideascope, we had low online traction and would only get a few calls from people that found us via our website. Since we’ve been working with collideascope, we have at least 20 to 30 qualified leads a month and between two and five of those become paying clients.

How did collideascope perform from a project management standpoint?

We do monthly progress meetings. The project manager is good: they recommend things, we approve, and they follow up with us on the results. They quantify everything. They’re always available; if we have any questions, we can just give him a call. Of all the companies we’ve worked with in the past, they’re the best.

They know so much about SEO. They’re analytic and they test to see what works. They talk us through the scope of what they’re going to do and provide the results. They’re honest about what works or doesn’t so you don’t waste money. They understand that business owners want results. Their knowledge, dedication, and honesty are most impressive.

They could probably expand their services. For example, we have a copywriter that manages our blog. If collideascope offered a full suite of services, we’d have them do that for us instead. If they wanted to build out their company to include more marketing services, I think they’d do well with that.

If they're on the fence between whether or not to invest in SEO, in my view they're already too late. They should do this right away. If they do invest, though, they should be prepared for the leads. If they’re not used to finding leads online and collideascope improves their SEO, the sales team has to be ready to capture those leads.

They're prompt and good with meetings.
    I have already.

SEO and Web Design for a Plating Company

“They have a high level of proficiency and knowledge within the SEO field— they’ve mastered all the fundamentals.”

May–Sept. 2018

collideascope migrated an existing, outdated site to a modern WordPress platform. They implemented SEO functionalities on the backend.

Troy, Michigan
General Manager, Plating Company

The updated site has experienced a growth in traffic and customers. Along with more online visibility, collidaescope’s work has enabled more overall confidence in the website. They coupled strong expertise with clear communication for a smooth process.

I’m the general manager of a plating company. We apply metal coatings to high-performance plastics for aerospace, medical, automotive, and other industrial industries.

What challenge were you trying to address with collideascope?

Our website was outdated, so we needed a better site and SEO assistance.

The collideascope team moved our existing site onto a Wordpress framework to rebuild it. Their team gave us solid consultation and decided what theme would be best for our needs. After updating the pages, they provided backend support to ensure our website and content was optimized for all search engines. For the SEO efforts, they used Zapier to automate the workflow.

Curtis (Owner, collideascope) was our project lead, and Katie (Co-Founder, collideascope) managed most of the scheduling. They had another teammate working with them, as well.

How did you come to work with collideascope?

I followed a recommendation.

We spent around $20,000.

We started the project in May and wrapped up in September 2018. There were a few delays on our end, so we ended slightly later than expected.

After implementing their services, we saw a significant increase in site traffic and sales. Additionally, we feel confident in our brand image now because we have a website that enhances our efforts. Internally, everyone was pleased with the final product.

How did collideascope perform from a project management standpoint?

They were responsive through email—they communicated everything clearly and professionally.

They have a high level of proficiency and knowledge within the SEO field— they’ve mastered all the fundamentals. They have a solid grasp of relevant software and technology, making them competent for the job.

Be prepared for the amount of work a website revamping project requires. They let you know it’s a time-consuming task, but it helps to be willing and ready.

Web Design & SEO for Staffing & Talent Firm

"From our first meeting, I've been impressed with their knowledge and strategic mindset."

July 2017 - Ongoing

collideascope is developing a website on WordPress and managing an SEO strategy. They help migrate content, convert DNN platforms, and integrate the site with an existing CRM.

Bingham Farms, Michigan
Executive Director of Marketing and Talent, Productions Plus

The refreshed website receives positive feedback, and the revamped SEO campaign has boosted click-through rates by 40%. collideascope responds promptly to questions and maintains a smooth, efficient workflow. Their transparency, knowledge, and expertise earn them high praise.

I am the executive director of a national staffing and talent agency specializing in trade and auto shows. We also place people in film, TV, and movies.

What challenge were you trying to address with collideascope?

We were looking to create a new website. Our outdated site wasn’t ranking well, and I was frustrated with our previous agency.

We hired them to create a more accessible, SEO-optimized website on WordPress. They’ve designed the whole thing. Over several months, they worked with us to migrate our old website, incorporate the CRM database our talent uses to register, convert our DNN platforms to work with WordPress, and move and refresh all our content.

They created the new design after looking at our original website. They showed us some things, but they were definitely in the driver’s seat. They ensured that every page had a call to action, and they added forms to all our pages so we could better track sales. They changed the whole format of the website.

We made targeted lists of our competitors and the keywords we wanted to rank for. We still employ them for SEO services, and are always trying to rank higher for those keywords.

A core team of six has worked on the website redesign. Two of us dig into the design, photo selection, and content writing with them.

How did you come to work with collideascope?

Our IT company recommended them. From our first meeting, I've been impressed with their knowledge and strategic mindset. Although my knowledge was limited, some of our previous companies did things I didn’t agree with.

We began working together in July 2017, and the relationship is ongoing.

Our Google rankings changed significantly overnight, and we are at the top of the list for Michigan talent agencies. In our last report, our clicks were at around 40%. Overall, feedback for the website is good. It's exciting to define pages for divisions. I created a new page for our theatrical department, which has helped increase sales.

How did collideascope perform from a project management standpoint?

I enjoy working with them and am satified overall. Their response time is quick, and they troubleshoot things well.

I've had one in-person meeting with them, since we're located in different states, but other people from my agency have met with them. We most often communicate through email, though we sometimes use screen sharing.

I've had a positive experience, and we work at a good pace together. As long as they still have time for my projects, I'm excited to see how they continue to grow.

I've always had an honest relationship with them and let them know when things aren't working. Sometimes you have to jump on a call or send a screenshot because it is hard to do web design virtually. When we go back and forth, it's easier and more helpful to share screens.

I would totally recommend them.

SEO for a Consulting Group

"collideascope is always willing to take on extra tasks in order to help get the SEO strategy on track."

Nov. 2017 - Ongoing

collideascope provides a 360-degree SEO strategy, including a website audit, implementing changes to the backend of the site, and helping compile the keyword list.

Royal Oak, Michigan
Yaman Rayes
Director of Marketing, Cambridge Consulting Group

Web traffic and relevance of search terms have improved dramatically since the engagement began. Expertise and meticulousness are hallmarks of their work. The team communicates effectively with people of all levels of technological savvy.

I am the director of marketing of Cambridge Consulting Group, an insurance investment consulting firm.

What challenge were you trying to address with collideascope?

We redesigned our website about two years ago and needed to put an SEO strategy in place. We’d tried to do some of this with other firms but hadn’t had much success. They claimed they were doing things (e.g., adding keywords on the backend) but their work wasn't being tracked and we didn't know what was actually happening. So we wanted to find a trusted source to do the work.

collideascope is extremely detailed in their work. In our first meeting, they walked us through all the different things that we should and shouldn't be doing. They did a full audit of the website and made several immediate updates. We worked together on developing a keyword list. I bring the industry knowledge and they provide helpful advice on what types of terms are best.

How did you come to work with collideascope?

I’d previously worked with Katie (paid media specialist, collideascope) at another company. I loved working with her so when she reached out to me, we decided to do go with collideascope.

We’ve spent around $6000–$7000.

The engagement began in November 2017 and work is ongoing.

We're not done yet, but there’s definitely been an increase in site traffic and search terms. They’ve substantially helped us in many ways, including fixing errors with page redirects and making sure we’re listed in all the appropriate places. There are so many different aspects of SEO that I knew nothing about. The site has been cleaned up and the SEO strategy is moving in the right direction. They will do a full review of where we were at the start of the project and where we’re at now.

How did collideascope perform from a project management standpoint?

The team is fantastic; they’re professional and extremely knowledgeable. They patiently help us understand what they're doing and why we need to do it. Other firms I’ve worked with always made excuses, saying that they couldn’t track analytics. collideascope is on point with every detail, which has been helpful since we're trying to drive traffic and build our prospect list. We communicate in a variety of ways. We have conference calls, we meet in person, and we do a lot of emailing. They're responsive when we need them they come in for meetings, and they're prompt in responding to our emails and phone calls.

Their knowledge and skill set gives them the ability to help us understand the full scope of SEO. People who work on these issues are often unable to explain them to those who are not technically savvy. I’ve learned so much working with collideascope. Had I known all the things I know now, I would have done things differently in redesigning our website.

No, they've met every expectation. They've never once dropped the ball on anything. If something ever wasn't done, they either fix it or resolve the problem right away. Other firms will say that they can’t work on something because it’s beyond the scope of work. collideascope is always willing to take on extra tasks in order to help get the SEO strategy on track.

Make sure you have a firm understanding of your website and the sitemap before starting the project. It also helps to compile all of the various usernames and passwords for the backend. Have your Google business account figured out before they come in. Those steps will save you a lot of time in the initial phase of the project.

I would recommend them to anybody.

Social Media Management for Hair Extensions Distributor

“I’m impressed with everything because I don’t know how to do any of it.”

Apr. 2016 - Ongoing

collideascope created a new website and social media accounts to maximize SEO for two targeted audience groups. They now create and manage content for online ad campaigns.

Michigan
Amy Vincenti
Office Manager, Klix Hair Extensions

collideascope’s targeted media campaigns fostered business growth and expanded online engagement significantly. The team is able to communicate technical terms in an accessible manner. They are responsive and detail oriented.

I am the office administrator for Klix Hair Extensions. We sell human hair extensions to certified stylists.

What challenge were you trying to address with collideascope?

With only three people in the office, we did not have the resources to handle to social media upkeep necessary for a business like ours. Klix is unique in the sense that we have to advertise to two different sets of customers. We only sell to licensed cosmetologists that have completed our application class, but also need to reach their individual clients. We needed help to develop targeting strategies for each group.

collideascope helped set up our company’s website and social media accounts in order to maximize SEO. We mainly focus on Facebook and Instagram because the size and nature of our business cannot keep up with the content demand of a Twitter feed.

We rely on the stylists to send in visuals, usually before and after photos, or to tag us in posts. We send this content to collideascope and they turn it into a Facebook ad or Instagram story. Under their guidance, we opened a second branch that specializes in clip-in hair extensions.

collideascope continues to support the website and social media accounts for both ends of our company. Their team creates specified content for each extension type, as well as advertisements for our monthly certification classes that allow stylists access to the human hair extensions. The co-founder stays up to date on our development by attending our quarterly meetings.

We work directly with the co-founder.

How did you come to work with collideascope?

I met the co-founder through a mutual friend. We liked that collideascope was local and met our business needs.

We have spent $29,000.

We started working together in April 2016 and the relationship is ongoing.

The posts put together by the co-founder target specific audiences and we see direct results in our inquiries, likes, and shares. For example, during the last week of each month, we advertise deadlines for our certification classes more heavily. This past month, we started increasing our posts about the classes two weeks from the month’s end, as suggested by collideascope. We posted on a Friday and we were overwhelmed by the number of responses and inquiries we received by Monday. We can see growth in our business and we plan on spending more with collideascope in the future.

How did collideascope perform from a project management standpoint?

The co-founder provides a detailed proposal for each task, follows it directly, and always finished by the deadline. She explains technical terms and strategies in a way that my coworkers and I can easily understand. She is always available to give advice or assistance, and very responsive via email. She stays up to date on our development by attending our quarterly meetings. My colleagues and I think she is fantastic to work with.

The company has been detail-oriented and timely since the beginning of the relationship. I’m impressed with everything because I don’t know how to do any of it.

No. I have never had to ask for revisions or them to re-explain technical concepts.

Listen to what collideascope has to say because they are trustworthy and dependable.