Keeping Software Simple

Cutting edge technology doesn't have to be so complicated. CollectivePoint is committed to Keeping Software Simple! We are equally committed to helping our clients to prosper, our employees to excel, and our community to flourish.

Offering Austin's best talent in the industry and absolute integrity. CollectivePoint utilizes the most advanced technologies, tools, processes, and products to maximize our clients' return on investment.

Austin, TX

Club50

ParentPoint

X-Capture Pro for Xplore Technologies [XPLR]

GPS Tracking Tool Development

"The CollectivePoint team was easy to deal with and was clear and concise in their questions and explanations."

Dec. 2017 - Jan. 2018

CollectivePoint designed and developed a GPS mobile app for iOS and Android. The team worked on a set deadline to create an app that could periodically send information to an external server.

Austin, Texas
Paul Solis
Owner, Web Services Business

The team’s workflow was simple, and any communication during development was clear. They worked independently to create the product, keeping questions and explanations to a minimum. They demonstrated expertise and decency.

I am a small business owner that offers web-based services with the exception of mobile application development.

For what projects/services did your company hire CollectivePoint?

We engaged CollectivePoint to develop a mobile application for both iOS and Android.

My main goals for this project were that the application would be able to run on both iOS and Android platforms, with the ability to send data to an external source while running in the background. It also needed to allow users to start and stop the service when desired and enter in custom information to be sent to the external system.

I needed the apps to be built within a specific timeframe, during which they had to have been properly tested and any issues fixed. I needed a partner who clearly understood what was required to publish mobile apps that had good communication.

I found them online while doing a search for local developers in my area.

This project will allow users to send GPS location information at desired intervals to be displayed in various formats to the users' manager.

The CollectivePoint team included their owner, who welcomed me to the company and explained to me what their services and offerings. I also met the developer that would ultimately produce and deliver the end product.

The project has just been completed and will be in use shortly.

The workflow was effective and simple. With everything else I have to do, I didn't need an abundance of unnecessary communication coming from different people. The CollectivePoint team was easy to deal with and was clear and concise in their questions and explanations.

I was impressed with the level of expertise that was on display as they developed, tested, and deployed my applications. They also happen to be really good people.