Branding and Packaging Solutions

Laura Coe Design Associates, now simply COE Design, has built a national reputation developing product and brand identities. COE is a multi-discipline design firm which offers an integrated approach of graphic design and structural design as a brand strategy resource for clients. COE Design’s focus on branding and packaging solutions include a cohesive brand identity across the company, product, packaging, communications and retail environment.

San Diego, CA

Branding Services for Food Product Startup

"They chose really beautiful fonts and colors."

July - Aug. 2019

Coe Design helped develop a food startup's brand identity, creating the logo, name, and visual schemes, and more. After refining the materials, they designed business cards and delivered all creative files.

Madison, Georgia
Lillie Metheny
President, Lemon Lillie Inc

In addition to receiving positive client feedback, Coe Design won an award for their logo work, which aligns with their history of past success. The team established an easy working relationship with the internal staff.

I am the President of Lemon Lillie, Inc. We are developing a food product to be sold in retail stores and online. We are start up located in Florida.

For what projects/services did your company hire Coe Design?

We hired Coe Design to help us with our company branding. Since we are a start up in the recipe development phase, we didn't have a lot of information to use.

Coe Design was extremely helpful with the process to ensure the end product would be exactly what we wanted. They broke our total project up into phases so we can address them as they become relevant. Branding was first, next will be product design, etc.

We wanted to create a company logo and brand that stood out, but was classy and timeless as well. I wanted to have our branding to help solidify investors, and to show that we were serious about our product and our company.

I contacted several vendors, but Laura was recommended to me by word of mouth from a family member that was familiar with her work. I reached out, and she was kind enough to call me back during her vacation.

Laura provided a schedule of work to show how it would all progress. We started with the company name in black and white to choose fonts, and then we gradually added more in once we narrowed down selections. We added color, pictures, accents, etc.

Once we had a few options we fine-tuned and tweaked them to create one perfect brand. We also designed business cards, which she was nice enough to order for me. She delivered the cards as well as all art files.

I worked directly with Laura Coe Wright, and she collaborated with her team in the background. I really appreciated her flexibility and time to go through things on the phone with me.

We have had a lot of excitement around our brand, but since we are still in the early stages I don't have exact numbers. Laura shared with me that her company received an award or recognition for the work they did on my logo, which makes me extremely happy. For me, that helps me know its not just me that likes the logo, but also others as well.

Laura and I have an excellent working relationship. She is extremely easy to work with.

Their site shows all of the work they have done, which has a lot of Fortune 500 companies. Her work history was very impressive, and I felt lucky to be able to work with her as such a small start up.

I am 100% satisfied. There's no way the outcome could have been better, so there wasn't anything she should have done differently.

Overall Score Great company.
    Laura and I were always able to find time to meet.
    All other vendors I spoke with had similar pricing
    They chose really beautiful fonts and colors.
    Complete satisfaction