Think .. Automate .. Serve

Codulation Technologies – Best Website Designers and Mobile App Development Company in UK, USA & head quartered in Dehradun, India. Our success stories cover the top websites launched in the industry. Being world's fastest growing mobile and web development Company, we are here to serve you the best with our expertise.

Whether it is a small business website design or high level featured site design or mobile application development, we have benchmarked them all. We are also known to deliver best in class development in mobile and web platforms to our more than 250+ clients across the globe.

Dynamic Web existence has become the need of every business. We build top notch Webdesign & Web App to accomplish every business goal in todays competitive market & provide custom application development solution to every Website Services we offer. Get the best Website Design and Development experience with our expertise in the industry since inception.

Intelligent Mobile Design Apps & efficient technology strike an equilibrium between how Mobile App works. We provide refined user experience through our streamline solution of Mobile Apps across all platforms. This is one stop fully functional custom Mobile App Development Company hub with user friendly UI & functionality. We convert your Mobile App ideas into reality.

Dehradun, India

Retroactor LLC, Fresh Evolution, Bezi, Gabriell Enterprise, Pepsi, Mount Fresh, Matson, Corision, SPA, Elex, FitHealthySimple LLC

Dev & Design for Fitness Training Website

“They were always in touch when I needed them to be, despite the time difference between the US and India.”

May 2018 - Apr. 2019

Codotron Technologies designed and developed a fitness training website. They did coding and front- and backend development. The team built a member portal for users.

Miami, Florida
Mark Wellington
Owner, Fit Healthy Simple, LLC

Just launched, the site has garnered positive feedback and fostered hundreds of new registrations. The site streamlines internal processes. Codotron Technologies sought to understand the industry and fulfill requirements. Customers can expect an offshore partner that is accessible and timely.

I'm the owner of Fit Healthy Simple, an online fitness training business.

What challenge were you trying to address with Codotron Technologies?

I’ve been a fitness trainer for about twenty years, and I wanted to offer my services online. I’d hired another vendor to develop my website, but I wasn’t happy with their services. I hired Codotron Technologies to restart the project.

Codotron Technologies designed and developed my website. I gave them content and requirements, and they did everything from there. They developed the backend so that I can easily deliver fitness programs to users. Similarly, they developed the frontend to enable users to log in through a member portal and access their programs. They did coding and designed the site.

The owner was my main point of contact and oversaw the design side of things. The other team member I worked with did coding and backend development, and I believe he had his own team.

How did you come to work with Codotron Technologies?

I found Codotron Technologies online and contacted them because they had good reviews. Their services were reasonably priced.

I spent $6,000–$7,000.

The project began in May 2018–April 2019.

Codotron Technologies made it easy for me to deliver programs to customers. The site only launched two weeks ago, and I’ve already received great feedback. Hundreds of new clients have signed up through the website.

How did Codotron Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

When the project began, Codotron Technologies did not know anything about fitness, but they took the time to understand the industry and what I wanted. The team met all of my deadlines. We communicated via email and Skype.

They were always in touch when I needed them to be, despite the time difference between the US and India. They were willing to go back and forth as much as necessary. Scheduling went smoothly.

Just be very open from the start. I didn’t have this openness with the first vendor I worked with, so I immediately asked Codotron Technologies’s team to be honest about the budget, scheduling, and what they thought we could or couldn’t do with this project. Communicate what you want and take the time to get things right.

Overall Score Everything was great; the project went well.
    Their reasonable costs were the reason I hired them. I added a lot of work, and they adjusted the budget accordingly.

Web Development for Food Delivery Service

“The platform has already exceeded our expectations.”

July - Sept. 2018

Codulation Technologies developed a PHP web platform and mobile application. They designed the frame, developed the features and functionalities, and tested the final products.

Founder, Food Delivery Service

The deliverables provided by the Codulation team are excellent, with over 50 users in the locality already using its services. They were efficient and professional, consistently providing updates about the status of the work and ensuring that there were no bugs in the platform.

I’m the founder of a local food delivery service.

What challenge were you trying to address with Codulation Technologies?

We needed to go into the minute details of our platform and mobile application. We handle the design, but we needed someone to take care of the development side.

We wanted to have an online portal for potential customers, which they developed using PHP. All the workflows and wireframes were reviewed by both sides. Each of the features and functionalities was tested by their team, which helped us to reach our goal on time.

They designed the frame and the structure, keeping everything customizable for our future upgrade. It was very impressive on their part. While going through our complete requirements, they were able to meet the deadlines in a timely manner.

There were six people: the project manager, senior developer, junior developer, two testers, and a designer.

How did you come to work with Codulation Technologies?

We did a Google search to find different companies and we read reviews about Codulation Technologies, so then we had an online meeting with them. They explained the very minor details of the project very well and had done research into the best technology to use. They also explored the business challenges and potential for growth.

We spent $22,000.

We started working together in July–September 2018.

The platform has already exceeded our expectations and is unique in our locality—there are 55 to 65 users at the moment. The portal is very user-friendly and very efficient; we haven’t found any issues or bugs. The reviews have been excellent too.

How did Codulation Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

Every week they shared with me their progress and the current functionality they had delivered. The management was excellent and always covered all relevant information, and where there were challenges.

They’re dedicated, timely with deadlines, and detailed.

No, nothing comes to mind.

No, not at the moment.

They’ve gone the extra mile and put in extra hours to meet the deadlines.
    I was comfortable with the pricing.
    I couldn’t find any bugs or issues in the portal. They’ve provided the very best quality.
    I would recommend them to any of my colleagues, friends, or family.