We Code IT Right

Codism LLC is a global technology and business services consulting firm specializing in Business and IT Consulting Services to commercial and private customers.  We have core practice in Web development & Mobile Apps. Our technology expertise includes Angular , node.js ,MVC, .Net Core 2+, Windows Forms, C# API building, and Windows Services ,Phyton(Django), WordPress ,Go, PHP, JAVA, Magento2,AngularJS, React etc.

We deliver high tech innovations to SME & Startups companies, big enterprises and technology challengers, improving the ways they work and boosting the value they create for the modern world.

Codism has experts who have average 10+ years of Industry experience & offers IT services with equal or better quality than its high-end competition BUT at a price point resulting in savings of 55% or more over its larger competitors.  We have a very high client satisfaction rating because of our “Deliver as Promised” mentality and very deep relationships with our clients.

Clients choose CODISM for its ability to solve problems, depth of capabilities, industry expertise, global presence, track record of delivering measurable results and access to an unrivaled talent pool. We have strong capabilities in latest emerging technologies such as Block chain & Microsoft Custom-Development of Application Solutions, Testing, Project and Program Management, Infrastructure, Cloud, and Mobile Applications. Our Global Delivery Centers span 2 locations in the US in North America and 1 more across the world.

We help many companies successful launched their projects with tide timeline, resource shortage, our Team will work as your engagement Team and follow your management’s process as your employees. Our solutions work closely with your need that bring great value for your company.

Contact us today at 973-814-2525 to know more.

Wilmington, DE
  • 1201 Orange St. Suite 600
    Wilmington, DE 19801

Outdoor Kitchen Outlet, Oodlebit, K9-Rx, Obituaries Anywhere, Listing Key, MoneyBox, Team Stake, Bat Mitzvah, Snabb, Solana Outdoor Products, Adriana Raabe.
Outdoor Kitchen Outlet Image

Outdoor Kitchen Outlet

OutdoorKitchenOutlet.com is a leading wholesaler retailer of BBQ grills and outdoor living products in USA and Canada.

Codism has developed an online Ecommerce platform for OutdoorKitchenOutlet in Magento 2 that sells Outdoor kitchen products such as Outdoor Cooking, Outdoor Refrigeration, BBQ Accessories, Pizza Oven & Accessories,

Fryers, Burners, Cookware, Outdoor Fans & Lighting, etc. and having more than 14,000+ products from top brands.

Codism was tasked with developing custom Magento extensions for custom Search functionality, Customer Sales Representative (CSR) module, etc. and customizing User Interface and User Experience on the website.

Money Box Image

Money Box

MoneyBox is a gift you give yourself. It’s an ongoing program, a proven way to learn everything you need to know about smart money management, and one that’s easily implemented into your own lifestyle. MoneyBox is a subscription box delivered to your home every three months, filled with easy-to-implement money ideas

TeamStake Image

TeamStake

TeamStake provides fantasy sports leagues with a fully customizable payment collection and payout distribution system

UORDERIT  Image

UORDERIT

UORDERIT is an Australian B2B platform for customers to source, rate, and review Technology Companies.

Codism was engaged by UORDERIT to implement an overall Development and Well-Architected platform.

Bat Mitzvah Image

Bat Mitzvah

Founded in 1993 by a mother and educator with a passion for teaching tween girls, BMC empowers young Jewish girls to become a strong, smart, spiritual individual who understands there’s more to a Bat Mitzvah than a party.

Snabb Technician App Image

Snabb Technician App

Codism has developed a technician app in React Native from scratch.

Obituaries Anywhere Image

Obituaries Anywhere

Codism LLC built an online software program on Django (Python) which allows users to enter text and photos and convert them into a shareable webpage. The webpage features a guestbook and enables guests to save a copy.

Solana Outdoor Products Image

Solana Outdoor Products

Solana Outdoor Products has been selling high-quality outdoor kitchen barbecue grills and accessories for over 13 years. Solana Outdoor Products is an authorized Bull Outdoor Products distributor. They feature Bull’s entire line of award-winning barbecue grills and outdoor kitchen accessories. Bull Outdoor Products high-quality outdoor kitchen equipment is consistently rated and reviewed as some of the best

barbecue equipment built.

Codism was tasked with developing the overall design and development of a website and showcasing all their products on the website.

Listing Key Image

Listing Key

Listing Key is a cutting-edge technology and innovate platform mean you have more online tools at your fingertips whether you are buying or selling. Their trusted, local agents are available to guide you through the process, providing ongoing support and assistance. But you choose your own level of involvement. ListingKey gives puts keys to success in your very capable hands.

K9-Rx For Dogs Image

K9-Rx For Dogs

Codism developed a WordPress Ecommerce website for K9-Rx.

K9-Rx is the highest quality, most innovative and complete nutrition packed food you can feed your dog. It is the product of years of research into human and canine physiology, together with a close scrutiny of the pet food industry.

Oodlebit Cryptocurrency Exchange Image

Oodlebit Cryptocurrency Exchange

Oodlebit is a U.S. based business founded in 2018 by Nicholas Dooley. Aiming to provide users with a fast, fair, and secure cryptocurrency exchange by utilizing the best technologies, the most talented people, and by continuously pursuing the input of the community.

exchange. Key technologies included a full Microsoft stack.
Adriana Raabe Image

Adriana Raabe

Adriana Raabe is a Health Coach certified by the Institute for Integrative Nutrition®.

IT Services for Enterprise Solutions & Staffing Company

"The Codism LLC team’s really responsive."

May 2019 - Ongoing

Codism LLC provides IT services including appointment services for an enterprise solution and staffing company. The team supported a .NET based IT project and continues to work on specific technical projects.

Account Manager, Sovereign Solutions Corp

Codism LLC provides superior services to the satisfaction of internal stakeholders. The team is attentive and leverages several tools to facilitate communication. They maintain project schedules and consistently produce high-quality deliverables, which results in continued collaboration.

I’m an account manager with Sovereign Solutions Corp., which is an enterprise solution and staffing company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Codism LLC?

We needed help with our IT services. We initially requested help with a .NET based project that we wanted to expand to customers.

Originally, Codism LLC supported our .NET based project. They set up appointments for our customers. Later, we chose them as our provider of other IT services. Their team works remotely.

We work with 4–5 developers and 2–3 sales recruiters.

How did you come to work with Codism LLC?

We found Codism LLC on a freelancer website where their team had a good rating. We talked with them and chose to collaborate with them.

We started working together in May 2019 and the work is ongoing.

I love their services. All of their work is done excellently.

How did Codism LLC perform from a project management standpoint?

We communicate via email, phone, Skype, and web conferencing. They work in an Agile methodology.

The Codism LLC team’s really responsive. There are no delays in their work.

They should try to expand their team and bring in more technologies. Their current work is excellent. But if I wanted to expand our technologies, I’d like them to have those resources.

Know your scope of work.

Overall Score I've had a good experience with them, which is why they're still with us.
    I'd recommend everybody.

Web Dev for Independent Author

“They were consistently exceeding my expectations.”

Feb. 2020 - Ongoing

Codism LLC build, designed, and integrated payment capabilities for a website intended to promote a biography. They made use of HTML, CMS plug-ins, Paypal integrations to complete the work.

Arlington, Virginia
Owner, The Govt Cheez Boy Story

Because the team explained their processes clearly and coached the partner through using their new site, the deliverables have been effective in marketing the book. They ensure that the development process was smooth with their attention to detail and timeliness in communication.

I published an autobiography. It’s a detailed story about getting out of poverty in the late 1960s and achieving success as a black man.

What challenge were you trying to address with Codism LLC?

I needed someone to help me sell my publication.

I had no prior experience with web design or development, so I needed a partner who was experienced in the industry to take my requirements and create a site with them. They handled the entire build of the site from the ground up, even explaining what was required on my end to complete the project. Along with that, they taught me how to utilize the site for e-commerce and how to add content using word processing. I provided them with photos and copy, but they managed everything else.

They worked with HTML and integrated PayPal with the site to enable customers to make purchases through the platform. Their team used various plug-ins to get me the functionality I wanted. I’m still able to reach out to them whenever I have questions about sales or managing the site.

I worked with two project managers that worked hand in hand with each other.

How did you come to work with Codism LLC?

I work with many government contractors in my day-to-day life. After one of them found out about my book, they asked if we had a web page. I was referred to them by that contact.

At this point, I’ve spent under $5,000 with them.

We started in January 2020, and the project is ongoing.

I didn’t anticipate them leveraging my LinkedIn and Facebook page to market the book. When they made the suggestion to link those profiles together, I was skeptical. It’s worked very well so far, though.

How did Codism LLC perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re outstanding. When I had questions, they replied to me within hours. I never had to wait on answers.

They were consistently exceeding my expectations. Additionally, they explained their processes clearly. That meant a lot to me because I have very little experience in this field. I didn’t expect it to go this smoothly.

No, I can’t think of anything.

Be ready to work collaboratively with them. They took the time to address all of my questions, so I’d recommend them.

Backend Web Development for Graphic Designer's Project

“They make things work when I need them to, and I just hired them again for another project.”

Jan. - Dec. 2019

Codism LLC supports a graphic and digital design firm. Working behind the scenes in WordPress, PHP, Java, and MySQL, they’ve developed backends for multiple third-party sites.

Tania Frey
Owner, Stone DesignWorks

The results are modern and well-structured. Codism is responsive, and they offer fair pricing. They work well with written instructions, and they are flexible and personable.

We're a graphic, digital, and branded merchandising company. We do all sorts of marketing for our clients.

What challenge were you trying to address with Codism LLC?

We do frontend design for websites, and I work with Codism LLC to develop the backends of our projects.

We work on contracts simultaneously, and I provide all the materials they need. They wait for my input, then they create the websites. There's no contact between them and my clients; they work exclusively for me. They've completed a handful of client sites, and they developed my own site, which came out great. Most recently, our stack was WordPress, PHP, Java, and MySQL.

So far, I've worked directly with the project manager and a developer.

How did you come to work with Codism LLC?

I found them through Guru. I put up a project for bid, and I received a lot of quotes. I liked their price, and they could handle all my requirements.

For this particular project, I believe we spent about $1,200.

We've worked together for at least two or three years. I think I only had one project manager change in all that time. For this specific project, we started working together in January 2019. It took more time because of some delays on the client-side. Once we were ready to roll, they completed everything quickly. The site went live in December 2019.

My client is very happy, and the site features all their current projects. The results are very modern, and everything is where it should be.

How did Codism LLC perform from a project management standpoint?

I can reach out to them whenever I have a quick question or a task for them. In this last project, I send both team members emails. They're both very responsive. Our best mode of communication is Skype, and they're very quick. We occasionally call each other, or I'll send outlines or details via email or Dropbox.

They're responsive, and my sites are all very successful. They make things work when I need them to, and I just hired them again for another project. Their rates are very fair.

Sometimes, I have to explain things a couple of times to be understood. That is one place they could improve. They have asked to speak on the phone occasionally, and that's usually clearer.

I don't have any specific recommendations. They're flexible and easy to work with, and their pricing is very fair. If you have a question, reach out to them.

Web App Development for Managed IT Services Firm

“Their team is very responsive and addresses all of the issues I raise with them.”

August 2019 - Ongoing

Codism LLC handles all coding and technical implementation for a managed services IT company. The team’s current project is to develop an open source web application written in PHP.

Owner, IT Services Firm

The project is still in development, but the work delivered so far has satisfied project stakeholders and engendered optimism with regard to the final product. The Codism LLC team is honest and communicative, working hard to prevent or address issues when they arise.

I am the owner of a managed services IT company based out of Chicago.

What challenge were you trying to address with Codism LLC?

We were looking for an outside programming agency.

They are currently helping us to create an open source web application. We provide requirements and structure around what we are looking to develop, and they handle all of the programming necessary to produce that. In this case, they have been working with the web framework in a language called PHP.

I work with the owner as well as their project lead.

How did you come to work with Codism LLC?

When we were looking for technical providers to partner with, they impressed us the most with their responsiveness and willingness to work, so we were confident that they would be able to meet our requests.

All the work they have completed for us so far has been in line with our expectations. Anytime we run into an issue, they do a great job of fixing those as quickly as they are brought to their attention.

How did Codism LLC perform from a project management standpoint?

Their team is very responsive and addresses all of the issues I raise with them. They stay on top of all of the project requirements and let us know proactively what they will need to get everything done on time. As far as communication channels, we’re an IT company so we use our internal project management tools.

We’ve had a couple of hang-ups on schedules, but they’ve handled every setback and impressed us at every turn. I always judge a company by what they do when things go wrong, and they are honest and effective at every turn.

They met all of the requirements we had when we hired the company and have lived up to that standard, so I don’t see anything that they need to improve on at this time.

New E-Commerce Site for Dog Food Supplement Company

“They were reliable communicators that were on top of tasks.”

Aug. 2019 - Ongoing

Codism LLC developed a WooCommerce platform for a pet food supplement company from scratch. They added educational and functional features through affiliate plug-ins, drop-downs, links, and more.

Huntington Beach, California
Don Aspinall
Owner, K9-Rx

The team impressed the client with the quality of their deliverables and their willingness to correct issues in a timely manner. Their superior communication skills were a particular bright spot. They were able to drive efficiency while consistently adhering to project requirements.

I just bought a pet food supplement company from my partners. We’ve been around for about 20 years. When I bought the company, I wanted to start doing things my way.

What challenge were you trying to address with Codism LLC?

I wanted to refresh the website, bring it up to date, and create a more robust shopping cart. We were mainly focused on the design and the backend cart. I specifically wanted to build the e-commerce site on a platform that was distinctly my own.

We decided to use WooCommerce to give me more ownership of the site. Their team created the platform from scratch, incorporating the features I requested. On the frontend specifically, we collaborated to create something that was appealing to the eye and navigatable. Especially with a more nuanced brand like ours, a lot of education has to be done for customers as part of the shopping experience. To do that, they built appropriate features to aid this effort, links, drop-downs, and affiliate plug-ins.

They also made it possible to track preexisting and existing orders as well as facilitate shipping. The site is now live, but they’re still working on some SEO implementations and other changes.

I worked with two members of their team. I’m not sure how they distributed that workload to others.

How did you come to work with Codism LLC?

I started with some online research. Many vendors appeared to be out of our budget, but we reached out and got quoted by 10–15 companies. Codism LLC wasn’t the lowest or the highest in price. We went with them because they showed me their portfolio in our early discussions, and we were confident that they could do what I needed.

We spent $3,000–$5,000 on the site.

The engagement lasted from August–October 2019.

I just want to be happy with the work, and I am. So far, everything is functioning well. If there’s a problem, they’ll fix it right away. Everyone we’ve shown the site has praise for it.

How did Codism LLC perform from a project management standpoint?

Our main point of contact had great communication skills. They clearly informed me of what they needed from me to be successful in the beginning. When I supplied that to them, they were able to help with everything I needed. We used email, text, and phone calls to communicate.

They were reliable communicators that were on top of tasks. I was always receiving texts, emails, or phone calls discussing what was needed to get the job done.

I’m completely satisfied.

Make sure you communicate all your goals, and they’ll satisfy them.

Overall Score Everything was great from the minute I contacted them.
    They met all the deadlines that they promised.
    My agency was shocked I got the quality I received at their price.
    They met every need.
    I’ve already referred another company to them.

WordPress Web and Mobile Dev for Digital Marketing Firm

"Their strength is their programming team."

May - June 2019

Codism designed and developed a WordPress site for web and mobile. They included background images and videos and included accordion features to hide details.

Oakland, California
CEO, Digital Marketing and Design Firm

This communicative team iterated on the solution based on customer feedback and hit all deadlines. Codism is a client-focused team and they work quickly to fix any issues. They offer capable and friendly development resources.

We are a digital marketing & digital design company. I am the founder and principal.

For what projects/services did your company hire Codism LLC?

We hired Codism to design and develop a website for a catering company as our client.

The overall purpose was to provide a professional website for a new catering company that had an image-based design with small, but remarkable flourishes to catch the eye as well as meet the functional requirements for the company.

The website had to be visually compelling for both mobile & desktop. We also required that the website be developed on WordPress using a specific theme and visual editor so that the client company could make edits on their own in the future. We did not want the vendor company to do any hard coding that would preclude the website from being easily updated & upgraded. We wanted a vendor to rely more on the theme and plugins. We did not want future help from any programmers/developers if possible.

Most agencies or programmers want to follow up work to fix bugs/features. So, we specifically requested that they spend the time upfront to mitigate this issue. As the online storefront, the website launched the new business and had to make an impact immediately upon launch, which it did.

We interviewed about 6-7 different agencies and freelance developers. We based our decision on previous work, the responsiveness of the communication, pricing, and our belief that the requirements would be met or exceeded.

Due to the scope of the project, we skipped wireframing and mockup design. Codism started with a particular template from which we could work from. This included a stock background video and some featured background images with parallax motion.

Once the client provided enough content, we worked together to style the sections. Codism was very responsive to requests to change and edit. We also added some additional features like accordion-style sections to hide wordy details, and a click to call feature. We added some code to keep the click to call a phone number and social media badges out of the mobile menu stack.

One main liaison as the project manager, and one or two web developers.

It's another successful project completed for us and another great review.

We had great communication via Skype. All deadlines were met. One of the more difficult parts of web design is getting content from the client. Codism was very patient and understanding, and when tasked, they were responsive to getting tasks done quickly.

I enjoyed working with Codism because they want to do what's best for the client. If something wasn't quite right, and we asked them to fix it, they would do so without hesitation. I also think that their strength is their programming team.

We could have received a little more creativity in some of the design and font usage. Once a website is functional, the look and feel of it becomes paramount. Outside of the initial template design, my team and I came up with the final look & feel of the website, which you could say is our responsibility, but it would have been nice to have someone in Codism make some insightful design suggestions.

Overall Score Again, highest quality work, outstanding communication, and great pricing.
    Outstanding! Never away for more than 12 hours, and especially communicative during "busy" periods.
    Highest quality at below market rate.
    Codism exceeded my expectations with the initial design and final product.
    I always enjoy having a secret weapon, but if anyone asks, I'd be happy to share Codism's contact info.

Software Development for Cryptocurrency Exchange

"I’m impressed with their overall business model."

Codism, along with being onboarded as a .NET development resource team, built a software database for a cryptocurrency exchange. Key technologies included a full Microsoft stack.

Lubbock, Texas
Aaron
CTO, Oodlebit

Codism delivers high-quality resources and work. They’re skilled in a facet of technologies. Their responsive team is hardworking and attentive. While communication could be more streamlined, their time management is superb. Expect a professional team that delivers at a reasonable price.

I’m the CTO of Oodlebit, a cryptocurrency exchange we’re building in the U.S. since they’re starting to make precise, defined tasks in such a gray area. We’ve pulled together funds to create a fully compliant exchange to trade currencies, ETS, and crypto coins.

What challenge were you trying to address with Codism LLC?

Unfortunately, the US market is sometimes hit or miss when it comes to quick and reliable developers. I needed a company that supplied competent .NET developers that could scale as needed within a day’s notice.

Along with providing developers, Codism delivered the actual development. It’s a broad range scope because of a lot of elements and compliance factors such as KYC, cipher suites, and anti-money laundering applications needed to be taken into account. The best way to describe the project is as a full encompassing software development project that needed everything built from scratch.

The main exchange was built in Microsoft .NET Core 2.1, and the backend database was created using MySQL. Everything is hosted through Windows IIS platforms, including our exchange trade engine that was built using Windows Services. It’s another C# based program.

Right now, I work with Ali (Director Business Development, Codism LLC) and three of their guys that work under my senior developer. I interface with all of them at any given moment.

How did you come to work with Codism LLC?

I reached out to 20 to 30 software firms, using Google search, Guru, and Upwork. I had some specific requirements for hours of operation that eliminated 75% of the people who applied to work with me. Codism’s payment structure was fair. They’re courteous, polite, and professional.

We started our engagement in January 2019.

Codism delivers on what they promise. The developers I’ve dealt with are mid-range to right before senior level and need little guidance. There’s a strong chance that I’ll keep them on long-term.

They’re reasonably priced, and I don’t feel like there is an imbalance of skillsets among their developers. If anything, they charged too little. Ali was upfront and willing to work with me on payments. After a few issues with my bank, we were able to find a middle ground for transferring payments. I’m able to complete projects quicker and bring in new revenue streams. Since I’ve decreased my overhead costs with them, I’ve seen my gross profit increase as well. I’m well within the 65-70% region.

How did Codism LLC perform from a project management standpoint?

Ali is extremely hands-on. Their time management is excellent, and they’ve been willing to use time tracking software. Once I have developers, I give them directions and tasks to complete. It’s a complicated process to go through interviewing and vetting a developer. So far, I haven’t had any issues with any developer Ali has sent me.

They were willing to work with my time zone. When I’m awake in the office, their team is programming and developing. I can ask them questions, and it doesn’t take long to receive a response. Sometimes they reply within minutes. Now and then, there’s an exception, like right now, they’re on holiday, which is understandable. Responses take an hour at most.  They’re attentive and communicative.

I’m impressed with their overall business model. Their team is full of reliable developers that never flake. Their greatest asset is their ability to onboard new developers that have a great attitude and level of respect for others. When I was sick for a bit, Ali stopped what he was doing and would message me every day, asking about me. He even postponed billing until I felt better. That sits high in my book and is a sign that I can continue doing business with them.

They could maybe find a way to unify communication between developers when they’re working on multiple projects. It’s not a huge problem but would make it easier for me instead of having multiple channels of communication. It’s not their fault, but it would be great to send out a mass announcement to everyone, either using Skype or Slack. Ali is good at relaying my messages, though.

They’re bringing onboard a US representative that is skilled in .NET development. It’s my understanding that he’s going to help with unifying communication points for all of their developers. For the best success with them, make sure to work with them, and clearly define the tasks you want to be completed. If you do that, I don’t see why your project wouldn’t be a success.

No one is every perfect with software.
    They’ve saved me an insane amount of money.
    They haven’t fallen short of anything they’ve promised.
    I’d recommend them without a doubt.

Application Maintenance for Printing Company

"It brings us peace of mind to have a competent, highly responsive developer."

July 2018 - Ongoing

Codism LLC updates and maintains a PHP application. They fix various bugs, improve reliability, and add features.

Bradenton, Florida
Val Brennan
Owner, Memoir Helper

Working with a capable, responsive partner gives the internal team confidence and keeps the product competitive. Codism LLC turns tasks around quickly, communicates clearly about their plans, and makes intelligent recommendations.

We create tools and provide services that help ordinary people preserve their life stories. I'm the owner.

For what projects/services did your company hire Codism LLC?

We have a web-based PHP software application, and the original developer couldn't continue updates and maintenance. We hired Codism LLC to take over all development and maintenance.

We wanted someone to step in without disrupting the site, respond to small, urgent issues, and be available for large modifications and updates. We want the application to evolve to meet the needs of our customers.

We posted the project details, and dozens of developers applied. We chose Codism LLC based on the skills they brought to the table, the team-based approach they presented, and the price of their services. Although they weren't the least expensive option, that combination of factors made them our first choice.

The project is a fairly complex PHP and MySQL application. It was fully functional when Codism LLC took over, but some areas needed an upgrade. They have created a module where customers can easily edit their information, added administrative controls so we can change the way certain items are displayed, fixed code for items that displayed in the wrong order, changed our opt-in form, fixed an issue where customers received a longer subscription than what they paid for, and improved our email deliverability for password resets.

We have a developer, a project manager, and a financial manager. We have access to all three.

It brings us peace of mind to have a competent, highly responsive developer. We've also improved the site, which boosts our confidence in marketing it. We have a list of projects that will help us improve our product during the coming year.

Their project management and communication are impressive. The team is responsive and lets me know the costs and timetable upfront.

Having access to a team is reassuring, and the responsiveness of each team member is outstanding. Their responsiveness wouldn't matter if they couldn't do the work, but everything has been excellent.

We're highly satisfied with Codism LLC. As they gain familiarity with our product, we look forward to receiving detailed suggestions that make it even better.

Overall Score We hope to continue to working with Codism LLC for a long time.
    They usually respond within an hour and begin work shortly after I accept a quote.
    The cost is quite reasonable.
    They do whatever it takes to meet our expectations.
    I would definitely recommend them to a friend.

Web Tool Dev for Accessibility Organization

"They work in a timely and efficient manner, communicate well, and hit deadlines on time."

Feb. 2019 - Ongoing

Codism LLC is providing web development and digital support for a recently launched accessibility plugin product.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Michael Stalbaum
Owner, Accessibility Ventures LLC

Efficient and communicative, Codism LLC has contributed to steady growth. Their thorough project management and comprehensive digital and development support ensured a successful launch.

I’m the owner of Accessibility Ventures. We provide tools for businesses and organizations to make their websites more accessible to those with disabilities.

For what projects/services did your company hire Codism LLC?

We hired Codism to help with development, improvements, and support for our web accessibility product.

Our goals were to work with a dependable, knowledgeable, and nimble group that would help us accomplish our goals effectively while being mindful of costs.

We found them online and selected them based on their experience and the fact they had a US presence to manage the project.

Codism is helping with upgrades, enhancements, and ongoing support for our accessibility plugin. Also, they’re providing recommendations for our product roadmap.

We have a direct point of contact for project management, as well as for development. This group is supported by an offshore development team.

Codism helped successfully launch our new product.

Project management is handled through phone calls, scope documents, and follow-up discussions to assess ongoing efforts. The process has been very effective.

No, not that I saw. We’re looking forward to growing our company with them.

Overall Score They've met our needs throughout.
    It's easy and efficient.
    They've done a great job so far.

Online Obituary Platform for IT & Marketing Firm

“Their intent is to go above and beyond every step of the way.”

Oct. 2018 - Ongoing

Codism LLC built an online software program on Django which allows users to enter text and photos and convert them into a shareable webpage. The webpage features a guestbook and enables guests to save a copy.

Maryland
Executive, IT & Marketing Firm

Codism worked hard to thoroughly understand the vision of the project to the delight of the third-party recipients. The team excels in collaboration, delivering the work ahead of deadline to allow time for fine-tuning. Their strong expertise is a valuable asset that encourages future alliances.

I’m the CEO of an IT and marketing firm. We offer small business services such as web and software design.

What challenge were you trying to address with Codism LLC?

Our client tried to create something on WordPress that wasn’t designed to be done on a website; it needed to be done in software. I ran into a number of challenges with how to best portray their vision and how to run the process as well as what technology to use. None of the platforms seemed like a good fit for what they were looking for. We needed help with building a custom online platform.

We contract with Codism so we can offer programs that we help develop with our clients.

I reached out to Codism to better understand from a development perspective how we could accomplish our client’s vision and how quickly. They identified the best software to use and the process that they would use to develop it. The plan they presented was beautiful, and the technology they presented to incorporate and use for the project was fantastic. They took over full development of the project, and it’s going really well.

It’s an online software program that’s built on Django. It’s an obituary program that allows the user to create a beautiful online obituary which turns into a webpage. It’s a simple process of maybe 30 seconds. The user puts in all the information for the obituary and photos for the gallery and then clicks on the create button, which creates an image as the obituary. The webpage has a gallery of photos that can be removed or added by the original creators, and it also has a guestbook. The URL can be shared to social media and friends and family who can save a copy of the obituary.

We have three people working on our project, but I primarily work with one person. Whenever there are questions, he brings in 1–2 developers so that we are all on the same page. Having a single point of contact prevents complications for me. He coordinates everything. He helps the developers understand exactly what needs to happen to achieve the client’s vision. I’m happy because Codism is always clear and concise.

How did you come to work with Codism LLC?

They were recommended to us. Codism took the time to explain what the process was and what needed to happen. That inspired a lot of confidence in the fact that they understood what my client’s vision was. Their patience and clarity were exciting, and our approach was similar.

We’ve spent between $10,000–$25,000.

We began working with them in October 2018, and the work is ongoing.

Our client has been thrilled, which is awesome because it makes things easier for me knowing my client is happy. It provided me with a sense of assurance.

From a bigger perspective, I look forward to using them for future projects that come in. They’ve answered questions and shown their skills in numerous areas. I’m excited about them as a potential partner for the future.

How did Codism LLC perform from a project management standpoint?

When they didn’t understand something, rather than just making decisions, they talked things through more to make sure that they delivered exactly what we were looking for. This has been extremely important throughout the process because they helped me understand the nuances of what I asked for. They patiently made sure we were on the same page, and they were exceedingly responsive. They intend to go above and beyond every step of the way.

They’ve met every single deadline. They’ve been great when it comes to time. They often have the work ready for us before we expect it, allowing us time to review and get it exactly where we need it to be before presenting it to our client, which has been especially helpful.

They’ve been flexible in integrating and working with software that we use internally, and they didn’t force us into their process. Instead, they integrated themselves into ours to make it easier for us with the expectation that it is going to be a long-term project.

When there were little things that didn’t comply with the thought process, they took the time to go back and make the adjustments. Their willingness to refine, even when something wasn’t fully understood, was certainly helpful.

Clarity is key. Communication is so important. The more you have outlined for them, the better, so they can go back to it when there is a question. Codism is fantastic, but you need to clearly outline exactly what you need from them so that they can do their best and not leave decisions up to developers. From an educational standpoint, Codism gives suggestions for improvement as well as their ideas for a cleaner process.

I would absolutely recommend them.