Digital Media and Web Development

CodeTactic is a privately held, digital marketing company that specializes in social media management, social media optimization, and content marketing. Our in-house team of creative and innovative developers will build your website, develop Android or iOS applications, or other web-based apps, all with the goal of helping you create new opportunities for user engagement.

Our company prides itself in being one of the most affordable social media management service providers in North America.

2004
Vancouver, Canada
  • 1100 – 1200 West 73rd Ave.
    Vancouver, BC V6P 6G5
  • 1546 NW 56th St #640
    Seattle, WA 98107

Web Design & Dev for School's Student Platform

"The communication was great. It was really fast and simple, and they really take care of what you need."

Mar. - May 2019

CodeTactic Media Inc. updated the design for a school's student platform. They created a dashboard for students as well as functionalities like reporting, notes, grade tracking, and messaging.

Robert Muller
IT Lead, Newton

With a fully functional platform, it's now easier for students and parents alike to access up-to-date academic information. CodeTactic Media Inc. managed the project using their own proprietary collaboration tool, which helped save time. Customers can expect a communicative team to guide them.

I'm part of a school that was looking to update their students platform. I'm work at the IT department.

For what projects/services did your company hire CodeTactic Media Inc.?

We wanted to update and add some features to the student platform we put in place. We wanted to update the design and the features once students sign in

Improve the overall experience for the student/parent that wanted to log in.

We made a research to find a reliable company that would take care of everything once we provided our requirements and ideas.

We wanted to update the design to a more userfriendly dashboard as well as add functionalities that reports, notes, message commnunication, grades, etc.

We worked along with 2 more people from my department and Gonzalo, Brandy and Braulio from CodeTactic.

We now have a platform that is functional, up to date and it is easier to every student to have all their information right away as well as for parents

The use of the My.CodeTactic platform was incredible helpful since we do not have the time to be contacted over the phone. We managed almost everything over there and we shared as well our references, pictures and notes over there, too. Timeline was respected and changes were discussed ahead of time in order to do so.

The communication was great. It was really fast and simple, and they really take care of what you need and take the time to communicate their process through their project management platform.

I think they should provide more information and details on how exactly the platform works. At the beginning we were not aware of how to use it. They provided the information over the phone and we were able to use it but it would have been easier to have it available on their site or some videos.

App Dev for Delivery Schedule Management

"Discussing ideas and designing the platform was really simple with their team."

Mar. - June 2019

CodeTactic Media Inc. developed a mobile app and web platform that helps customers select products, make payments, and schedule deliveries from a water bottle company.

Marianela Viera
Marketing Strategist, Element H2O

The platform is organized and easy to use, resulting in more scheduled monthly deliveries. CodeTactic Media Inc. communicated well from the beginning of the project, contributing to an efficient workflow. Their team provides wonderful customer service

We are a water products company that provides water bottles, gallons and related products. I'm the marketing strategist for the company.

For what projects/services did your company hire CodeTactic Media Inc.?

We hire CodeTactic to create a mobile app that would allow our clients to register and schedule deliveries, purchase products, etc.

We needed to have a mobile platform that would help both our clients and our drivers/staff in general. Being able to schedule deliveries for the clients and have it all organized through the app.

We went through a few prior CodeTactic. We actually were working with another company at the time but had a lot of communication issues and everything was taking more time than planned. the team at CodeTactic were efficient from the first time we reached them.

We wanted an online platform that allowed us to manage and schedule deliveries for our clients and our staff. For clients to be able to choose their products, payment method and schedule deliveries upon availability.

We were working with other 3 people from our company, all from the marketing team and we worked together with Gonzalo, Marcela and Brandy from the CodeTactic team.

Now we get reports from the app to see new clients, how many deliveries were scheduled per client, we can see our staff's work as well. Everything is more organized and with that, we have had more deliveries scheduled in the monthly basis.

Very effective. Communication went smoothly from the very start. Discussing ideas and designing the platform was really simple with their team. We used their platform called My CodeTactic in order to keep track of the project and progress very simple to use and efficient.

Their customer service and efficiency. They were always on time for the project and communication with the team was really simple.

I believe they can improve their platform in order to make it easier for clients to upload the files. We were able to upload but took longer than expected.

Dev of Support System for Tech Company

"They're incredibly efficient with answering our questions, pricing, sharing ideas, etc."

Mar. - May 2019

CodeTactic Media Inc. worked to create a support ticketing system for a tech company's clients to use. Their aim was to create a consolidated center to address concerns, file requests, and present information.

Lindsay Fernandini
IT Department, Zaval Technology

CodeTactic Media Inc. executed a comprehensive ticketing system that's empowered the client to give full support to its customers. The platform has facilitated many of the client's business processes. CodeTactic skillfully leveraged an internal tool for communication. They were a great partner.

I'm part of the IT department in charge of tier 1 and 2 of tech support for our clients

For what projects/services did your company hire CodeTactic Media Inc.?

We wanted to create a support ticketing system that allowed us to keep track of the problems our clients are having, setting level of importance, timing, follow up, etc. that comes when a client has an issue.

Being able to organize our ticketing system, have clients coming and registering the problem they present with files and useful information in order to have the team working on their issue a lot faster and efficient.

We did some research online and contacted a few companies, 5 different companies where on our top list, we tried to reach each one of them but CodeTactic was the fastest in respond, discuss what we wanted to do and quote. We were in a hurry for this project so that worked out perfectly for us.

We needed a support ticketing system that allowes us, the team, to contact our clients thorough that platform but also allowed the clients to register and made a ticker when needed.

With great detail on what exactly is going on, pictures, documents, files, etc. everything we need in order to be able to provide the proper support to our clients. A platform that was user friendly (since most of our clients are not tech experts) and that made the ticketing process much simpler for both clients and staff.

We worked hand in hand with Gonzalo from the very start, we discussed what we needed to have, what we wanted, references and what we would like to do, he was very understanding, quick and proactive in showing some examples and getting to know exactly what we were looking for.

We also have a few conversations with the lead designer Brandy, who was incredible fast in making the changes we needed design wise.

We have now a ticketing system that sends us (the team) a notification in real time, our clients can register and upload all the information in order to share the issue they are having.

This helps us to be able to provide the proper support, within minutes from receiving the notification. The whole process can be done through this platform and the communication with the clients is much simpler and faster. Clients are now receiving the information and solutions they need in less time.

We used a platform called my codetactic for most of the communication, file sharing and details on the project. Extremely efficient, helped us save a lot of time in unnecessary phone calls and best of all, we had detailed information on how our project was progressing.

We were very pleased with the way the communication was handled.

We were amazed from the beginning of how they were so fast with the communication, I personally believe that is the best part of this team. They're incredibly efficient with answering our questions, pricing, sharing ideas, etc. As opposed to other companies we reached out, the codetactic team was the fastest to respond and actually care about what we needed.

My only slightly negative thought is that they focused too much on design when we were mostly interested in functionality but throughout our conversations with the team we got exactly the functionalities that we needed along with a great design for our platform.

Business Website Redesign

"From the very first time I contacted them, they were very helpful and nice."

Feb. - Mar. 2019

CodeTactic Media Inc. redesigned an existing site so that prospective leads could better understand the client's services. The new site is mobile responsive and features call-to-action items.

Alex Stocksdale
Owner, Stockale

CodeTactic Media Inc. worked closely with internal stakeholders to define the right design. The final update has helped usher more business growth at a steady pace.

This is a company I founded a few years back. Wanted to update and re-design my website as it was out-dated and out of work for a couple of years.

For what projects/services did your company hire CodeTactic Media Inc.?

I hired the Codetactic Team in order to update my website. I wanted to have a completely new design that would help our prospective clients have a clear view of my business from the very first interaction.

Creating a brand new updated design with the functionality a modern website needs to have.

I went online for research in order to find a local team that would be able to work with me in order to get my ideas going as well. Their fast and helpful customer services helped me choose Codetactic as well.

I had a website done by a freelancer a few years back. I wasn't really working on my business at the time which is why I never updated the website or tried to improve it.

As of this year, I started dedicating full time on my business and my website clearly need improvements. I needed a responsive and interactive website that showed exactly what my business is about, with clear information and design that lead the client take action and get information from us if needed. A completely new design was needed.

I worked hand in hand with Gonzalo in order to get my ideas in when working on the design. The design team was very understanding and patient and still kept the timelines going perfectly. Their customer service was also amazing, which is why I decided to work with them in the first place.

After updating the website I had much more movement from the website directly. My business is growing at a very good speed and I'm are glad with the results.

Very effective. They were very invested in the project and worked hand in hand with me in order to get the design I was looking for.

Customer service. From the very first time I contacted them, they were very helpful and nice. For me that was a very good sign of how they would work with me if I ever contract their services.

I would say that their customer's platform "My Codetactic" could be improved. The platform is very helpful but I would like it to be more user friendly.

Overall Score Very good work and a reliable team.
    Didn't have any problems with timing.
    Costs are doable and, most importantly, worth it.
    Very good work, in time and great results.
    Already recommended.

Website Update for Business Services Company

"The whole process was very easy with them, they really understood what we wanted from our platform..."

Mar. - Apr. 2019

CodeTactic Media Inc. redesigned and developed a website with the aim of making it easier for clients to find information (e.g. pricing and contact).

Natalie Zardes
Head of Marketing, Balifornia

The client-facing UX has improved significantly, driving marked results within the company. The vendor's timely, consistent communication helped make the engagement a positive experience.

We needed an update for our company so that clients could contact directly from our site, request quotes and leave useful information.

For what projects/services did your company hire CodeTactic Media Inc.?

We wanted to fully redesign our website and update it in order to provide much more tools for clients.

Getting our clients to actually take action on our site, be able to contact, leave relevant information and get pricing for our services.

We did a quick research, contacted almost 6 companies before CodeTactic. One of the main reasons we started a business relationship with Codetactic was the great customer service and references they had. Communication was great from the beginning and we felt comfortable enough to star our project.

We needed a redesign and development for our website. We scheduled a few phone calls with the team in order to get the design and to move forward with the development. A few changes were made before publishing our site but overall, we had constant communication to see the progress of our project and changes were able to be made in the process. `

We mainly contacted Gonzalo but we also had several conversations with the designers along the way.

We now receive information about our new clients in real time, quotes are send out in real time as well and we are now much more aware of the number of clients visiting our site and taking actions. Numbers have significantly improved.

Communication was always great as well as timing. We had no complaints, the process was very simple with them and their online platform for their clients definitely helped us know what was going on and when with our project.

Overall efficiency with timing and communication. The whole process was very easy with them, they really understood what we wanted from our platform and got it done within schedule

I believe they could update their platform so its easier to see the files section.