Award-winning Web Design & Digital Marketing

We are Award-winning Web Design & Online Marketing Agency based in Calgary, Canada, dedicated to provide desired results of our valuable clients. We work by setting a higher standard of output that leads to our customers’ confidence and trust in us, leading them to connect with us with all their design & marketing requirements.

At Codesign Technologies, we offer a wide range of Web Design & Digital Marketing services for every budget, our clients include start-ups, small businesses as well as well-known corporations. We specialize in Responsive Website development, E-Commerce, Content management system, mobile applications, SEO, Social Media Marketing and UI/UX and Creative Graphics Design. Please contact us to get more idea about our services and to get a quick quote.

Calgary, Canada

Our clients include start-ups, small businesses as well as well-known corporations and Government agencies. We have completed 100+ projects for many different industries.

Please visit some of the recent projects on OUR PORTFOLIO.

Alberta Insurance Council Image

Country Hills Crematorium Image

Country Hills Crematorium

A1Granite.com Image

A1Granite.com

Specializing in manufacturing customized granite, marble and quartz. A company capable to supply the market with guaranteed high-quality stones coming from different countries such as Brazil, India and Italy.

Web Dev & Design for CSS Design Platform

"Codesign Technologies Inc. finished and deployed the project on time without sacrificing quality."

Aug. 2018 - Feb. 2019

Codesign Technologies Inc. designed and built a WordPress platform that allows users to submit web designs and receive awards. The team advised on ways to improve user-friendliness and helped with deployment.

Samir Bhimbha
Founder & CEO, Pixlogix

The site launched on time and met all requirements. Codesign Technologies Inc. delivered top-notch development and design work on time while abiding by budget concerns. Their technical expertise, diligence, and grasp of the project’s needs made for a smooth workflow.

I’m the founder and CEO of Pixlogix, a digital agency that specializes in web design and development.

For what projects/services did your company hire Codesign Technologies Inc.?

I engaged Codesign Technologies Inc. to help design and develop a platform for user-submitted website designs called Top CSS Gallery.

We wanted to create an open platform where users can submit and view high-quality and visually appealing websites. We also want to award sites daily based on their coding, design, and functionality. The platform needed to be user-friendly for participants to submit entries and for us to handle the award process.

We received several applications from vendors with experience in making similar solutions. We chose Codesign Technologies Inc. based on their work quality, experience, and quick understanding of our needs and budget.

We presented the initial idea to Codesign Technologies Inc.; they then came up with a strategy that we agreed to. At our request, their team built the site in WordPress—a familiar technology for us. During development, their team honored our requirements and offered many suggestions to make the website more user-friendly.

We worked with a project manager and a design team lead at first. The project manager led a team of technical people behind the scenes and stuck with us until the website launched.

Codesign Technologies Inc. met our deadline and helped us launch the website on time. Their timely delivery worked to establish ourselves to our target audience.

Our workflow synced well. We used Basecamp to manage progress and Jira for testing and debugging any issues. Codesign Technologies Inc. completed work in an Agile environment. Their project manager provided regular updates and served as an intermediary between their technical team and our side.

Codesign Technologies Inc. finished and deployed the project on time without sacrificing quality. They took our needs seriously and produced high-quality work.

No, I can’t think of anything. We enjoyed working with Codesign Technologies Inc., and we intend to stay in touch for future projects.

Web Design for Funeral Service Company

“Compared to other cookie cutter templates, Codesign built a unique website that helps us stand out.”

Jan. - July 2015

Codesign designed and developed a website from scratch, incorporating custom features that target a specific audience and allow employees to access as needed.

Calgary, Canada
Michael Pierson
President, Pierson's Funeral Service Ltd.

Codesign created a high-quality website for a very reasonable price. Through thorough analysis of client needs, they were able to provide a variety of great designs to choose from. Extremely quick and responsive in communications, working with their team was a complete joy.

Introduce your business and what you do there. Preferred

I'm the president of Pierson's Funeral Service Ltd., a small business with about 30 employees in Calgary, Canada.

What challenge were you trying to address with Codesign Technologies?

We wanted to develop a website for a new branch we were opening, appealing to a specific demographic of the population.

Codesign designed and developed a website from scratch, incorporating elements that helped reflect the interests of our target audience. They also created features that allow our staff to access and update it as needed.

We mostly worked with Rajesh (Owner, Codesign Technologies).

How did you come to work with Codesign Technologies?

They were recommended to us by another one of their clients.

We invested around $6,000, and it was extremely worthwhile.

We started working together around January 2015 and took our time to build the website, which went alive around June 2016. Although the work is completed, Codesign is available to us as needed if we ever have any questions.

Rajesh guided us through the process very well and created high-quality design options for us to choose from. Compared to other cookie cutter templates, Codesign built a unique website that helps us stand out. In addition to meeting our needs, it was also very reasonably priced.

How did Codesign Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

Rajesh was very responsive throughout the process. Although he was quick to turn around each task, he gave us the freedom to take more time on our end as needed.

I'm very impressed by their level of thorough communication. Rajesh was always quick to respond, provided strong design options, and seemed to genuinely understand our needs very well.

Be prepared to work quickly, because they turn around tasks at impressive speeds.

They were very fast to turn around project tasks and respond to emails.
    We got an original product for a very reasonable price.
    They were very thorough in their analysis and design work.
    I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them based on our experience.

Digital Marketing for Security Technology Company

“They gave 110% on each task throughout the engagement.”

June - Aug. 2017

Codesign provided design services and digital marketing advice to increase visibility for a smart systems distributor. The team revamped an existing website and applied strategies to maximize SEO.

Owner, Security Technology Company

Improved Google search results and an expanded client-base resulted in brand growth. Codesign’s communication and comprehensive planning skills strengthened the partnership and generated promising results.

I am the owner of a smart systems company. We provide structured cabling security systems, home automation, and distributed audio and video systems.

What challenge were you trying to address with Codesign Technologies?

Our website needed a new look with more up-to-date content. We brought in Codesign for the update, as well as SEO and marketing guidance.

Codesign assessed out existing website’s functionality and performance before drafting a proposal for the update. They implemented new marketing strategies to generate and retain user attraction. The renovated design was user-friendly and accessible to mobile devices. Following the relaunch, the team ensured the site’s quality through bug fixes and necessary maintenance.

I worked directly with Codesign’s owner.

How did you come to work with Codesign Technologies?

I set up an interview with Codesign following a referral from the owner of another firm we work with. I was impressed by their sociable and earnest approach to our project. You don’t buy a product, you buy people, and I felt that Codesign’s team was a good investment.

We worked together from June—August 2017.

The new SEO strategies put our company on the first page for several Google searches and expanded our client base. Codesign’s website update received glowing reviews for its presentation and accessibility. They designed the website for easy in-house upkeep as we continue to grow as a brand.

How did Codesign Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

I have no complaints about their customer service or their technical skills. Codesign was extremely responsive to email communication and they never disappointed with the quality they delivered.

Codesign had a very hands-on and involved approach to our partnership. They gave 110% on each task throughout the engagement.

No, we haven’t run into any website issues since our partnership.

In order to ensure a steadily progressing project, have an idea of the type of content you want to share before bringing on Codesign for their marketing or design services.

I have already recommended them to colleagues.

Website Creation for Family Gym & Play Center

“As a startup, I appreciate their responsiveness and honesty the most.”

Jan. - Feb. 2018

Codesign designed and developed a website from scratch and set up social media profiles. They continue to provide ongoing maintenance and updates as needed.

Chestermere, Canada
Gurjit Toor
Owner, Fit Together Studio

For an affordable price, Codesign created a fully functional website and continues to meet all requests to update it. Organized and responsive, their team genuinely cares about client success and provides input to improve upon it when necessary.

I'm the owner and founder of Fit Together, a company that helps create safe and fun environments for parents to use a gym facility while watching their children.

What challenge were you trying to address with Codesign Technologies?

We needed help with branding, including setting up our website.

We provided Codesign with content for the website and they designed it from scratch. They also set up our social media platforms, which are linked directly to the website, and help us interpret analytics from those channels.

I mostly worked with Rajesh (Director, Codesign Technologies) in the beginning, but I also work with a couple other staff now that we're in a maintenance phase.

How did you come to work with Codesign Technologies?

They were recommended to me by a friend.

We've invested around $2,000 CAD (about $1,539 USD).

We started working together around January 2018. Most of the website work was completed by February, but they continue to provide ongoing maintenance and updates as needed.

Rajesh successfully set up our website and continues to be great about offering additional feedback and services to help us improve our online presence. Although we have not engaged their team to help with social media content, they provide invaluable feedback on how we can improve the content we're posting now.

How did Codesign Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

They were very organized and responsive during the initial setup phase of the website. Now that they maintain the site and make updates as we need them, we're probably not their highest priority client, but we continue to have a great working relationship with their team.

As a startup, I appreciate their responsiveness and honesty the most. They provide feedback to help us ensure we're making the best decisions across platforms.

The only thing I'd recommend is that their team provide an ETA on tasks during the maintenance phase of a project, so we're not guessing or following up.

Be clear about your requirements, deadlines, and priorities, so their team can focus on what's most important to you.

They're quick during development, but it's harder to gauge timelines during the maintenance phase.
    We got a lot of value for our investment, including a fully functional website and maintenance.
    Initial designs weren't as modern as I would've expected, but the team was receptive to feedback.
    I've already recommended them to others, including my own brother.

SEO & SEM for Local Dance Studio

“Codesign is the most attentive company that I’ve ever had the pleasure to work with.”

Feb. 2018 - Ongoing

Codesign Technologies implement SEO and SEM techniques on various digital platforms to promote brand awareness and generate online traffic.

Owner, Dance Studio

Codesign’s digital marketing expertise is sparking growth in every capacity, including improved keyword rankings and increased website traffic. With their exceptional communication skills and attentive approach, their services are unrivaled.

I am the owner of a dance studio.

What challenge were you trying to address with Codesign Technologies Inc.?

The digital marketing firm that I hired was generating terrible results, so I needed to find a new company that could effectively implement SEO and SEM to increase my online visibility.

Codesign applied SEO best practices on the website to improve our positioning on major search engines. They also used SEM strategies to grow our digital audience.

I work directly with the owner who, I assume, operates as a one-man team.

How did you come to work with Codesign Technologies Inc.?

After many futile attempts with the previous digital marketing firm, I searched for local companies that could produce better results. Codesign’s website engaged me, so I decided to give them a call. We discussed how their services could help my online growth, and I was able to view their work with another dance school they supported in the past. Overall, they appeared to be the best fit for our needs.

We spend $1,100 each month for SEO and SEM services.

They’ve been helping us since February 2018.

Based on Google Analytics data, they’re generating great results all-around; our keywords are ranking higher, and website traffic is increasing. I’m much more satisfied with Codesign than the previous company I was using.

How did Codesign Technologies Inc. perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re always available by phone, text, or email any time I need them.

Codesign is the most attentive company that I’ve ever had the pleasure to work with. I love that they’re a small business because I’m always able to get in touch with them. Beyond their responsiveness, they’re very knowledgeable in and know the best online marketing solutions.

Have a clear vision of what you want to achieve and don’t commit to anything without asking the right questions.