Ideators, Executors, Achievers

WORDPRESS | | MAGENTO | | JOOMLA | | OS COMMERCE|| IOS|| Android || Opencart || OScart || HTML5 || css || Web designing | | CODE IGNITER || Project Management !! SCRUM || PMP

We have been successfully working in the field of web and Mobile development since 2006. Over time I have gained vast real-world experience in all areas of these fields. We have completed a range of successful projects of varying type, size and difficulty and have a reputation for providing only the highest quality work.

Our services include development of web sites and web based applications, customization of existing solutions, architecture design (all server, code and database levels), GUI design, testing of code and applications, project management, bug fixing for code and database.

Our work ethic is to carry out your work as we would like it completed oursleves to our own high and exacting standards. We pay great attention to detail and when hiring us for your projects you are assured a reliable, quality service. We place great importance on making oursleves available for communication and understand the peace of mind you will receive from discussing in detail all aspects of your work; this in turn guarantees that your brief is effectively met and that your project is delivered within a mutually agreeable time scale.

If you are looking for;
◄An experienced IT professional .
◄Someone who will get the job done and see your project through to a successful end.
◄An employee with great communication skills and an excellent work ethic.

Then we are the team for the job!

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
  • Ex-33, Ground Floor, Building 16, Dubai Internet City (Dic) Dubai
    Dubai 73030
    United Arab Emirates
  • 501, Star Arcade,Opp. Southern Gujarat Chamber Of Commerce And Industries
    Surat, GJ 395001

SILVER STAR GALLERY

Silver Star Gallery is an e-commerce WordPress website with Silver Star Art Theme for contemporary art gallery.

My Vape Store

An age restricted Magento e-commnerce website with multi language funtionality.

Santor

A multi-language website with government products used in factories. Built on Magento.

Wildkiwi

Build over bootstrap, attractive website for wild Kiwi centre

Online Magazine Web Application

Little Buffalo is a new and artistic children’s magazine which focuses on learning English through creativity. Aimed at all children, but especially those learning English as a foreign language.

Mean Theme Development

One Page Website

A one page website is simply a single page website that uses only one HTML page. When clicking on navigation links, the user scrolls down the page or jumps to that particular content's section.

As CoderKube Technologies has adopted this design and it's core implementation like very easily complete in mean time.

Responsive online booking website

This website offers holidaymakers, the opportunity to browse property rentals on the Miraflores resort Costa del Sol. Self-catering holiday accommodation. Giving a choice of Studio apartments, Apartments, Town Houses and villas, where they can arrange a rental from the owners direct.

Telfoni

Telfoni is a mobile operator in the UK, Launched in 2013 offering the latest mobile services, solution and data services to all its customers in the United Kingdom. We continuously aspire to offer the ultimate in voice calling and high speed data connectivity that will satisfy the most discriminating mobile traveler standards anywhere in the world, at the best rate possible for such service.

THE TRENDY WHIPPET

The Trendy Whippet was started by Chloe after falling in love with Sighthounds.
We got Ren the Blue Whippet as a puppy and she quickly became the most important thing in our lives. Especially when it came to wrapping her up in the Winter.

My Next Step

A Bespoke blog website with different articles for students counselling built on WordPress.

Mazeliving

Built on Magento for furniture as a supplier and wholesaler to some of Britain’s biggest brand.

Finishing Touches

Magento E-commerce website for furniture for all the uses.

Cyplasticsurgery

A multi-language(English/Greek/Russian) WordPress website for doctor for it surgeries and treatments details.

Design Magento based eCommerce website

CoderKube Technology have done this JOB with below Magento all Concern aspects: '

=> Magento 1.9 or Magento 2.0 as your preference
=> Store using a Premium template with minor customization in design to match the look and feel of the template to your brand
=> Built in CMS system
=> Catalog Management
=> Product Management
=> Order management & Printable invoices
=> Payment method Integration
=> Shipping method Integration
=> Checkout - one page checkout, SSL support, checkout without having an account.
=> Marketing Promotions and Tools
=> Customer Accounts & product reviews
=> Search Engine Friendly Development & Structuring
=> Analytics and Reporting
=> International Support - multiple languages and currencies, list of allowed countries for registration, purchasing and shipping, localization.
=> Upsells, cross sells &...

Yeva.com - Avada Theme

CoderKube Technology is honored providing service over Avada Theme. Avada Theme is a true multipurpose theme that can be used to create just about any type of website. Whether you need an online portfolio, a site for your offline business, or a busy content-rich news site, Avada Theme aims to provide you with everything you could possibility need.

Avada Theme - Sprint Agile Market Research

SPRINT was launched in 2016 to meet the needs of an increasing number of organizations that have started using agile methodologies in their workplace and as a result need customer feedback at a fast pace. SPRINT is part of Blauw Research. Our mission is to make research more affordable, accessible and applicable to agile teams so they will be more successful.

The Simon Lau Centre - Avada Theme

The Simon Lau Centre runs with the same discipline that forms the basis of the Chinese philosophy detailed within this literature.Cleanliness, Respect and Confidentiality are paramount to this calm, tranquil and professional environment.

Customer Centricity - Avada Theme

Customer Centricity 2018 combines world-class speakers with a hands-on Customer Centricity simulation.

IKM Solutions Pty Ltd - Jupiter Theme

IKM Solutions Pty Ltd supports organisations in bringing information under control. Good information management provides a basis for reducing costs and exploiting information for competitive advantage.

Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT) - Enfold Theme

@ CoderkUbe Technology are working with Enfold theme since 3+ years and having sincerely awesome experience using this theme where we are that much user friendly that we have completed 3 websites in less than a week with WooCommerce Implementation in one website. Which is one of the achievement where client was amaze with our expertise and providing resolution on time with perfection.

Janet Raftis Dot Com - Thrive Theme

We(Coderkube Technology)’ve got a new leader in the WordPress themes review category and their leader is now Thrive Themes. The primary reason we decided to give this company the #1 diamond nod is because their themes allow any web-master the tools and resources to turn their WordPress website into a conversion-optimized machine.

Divi is the flagship theme from Elegant Themes — one of the most popular WordPress theme providers in the business.

The Revolution Floor Care - DIVI Theme

Wheelie Bright Bins - Divi Theme

Wheelie Bright Bins use state of the art trailer mounted cleaning equipment that complies with all DEFRA and Environment Agency guidelines. We are approved by the following organisations: National Association of Wheelie Bin Washers,  Safe contractor Health & Safety Assessment Scheme, CLENSA.

Ethical Brandz - Flatsome Theme

From our [CoderKube Technology] knowledge of being very much used to with Flatsome Theme and it's incredibly versatile. Flatsome truly shines is its ecommerce features. It was designed to be one of the premium WooCommerce themes on the market.

=> Best for anyone building an ecommerce site with WordPress

=> Suitable for all types of WooCommerce shops

Web Dev for Boutique Creative Studio

“They’ve been the best development team that I’ve worked with.”

May. 2017 - Ongoing

CoderKube provides long-term website development services, using WordPress and HTML for a range of projects, including custom development. They’ve worked on around 15 projects thus far.

Cape Town, South Africa
Justin Simmons
Creative Director, Figureightcreative

The delivered websites are always excellent, meeting the needs of the end client and allowing the company to grow their business. The professional team manages the work smoothly, ensuring that all tasks are delivered on time and to a high standard.

We’re a creative services company offering full-range graphic and web design. I’m the owner and creative director.

What challenge were you trying to address with CoderKube?

I work on the design side, so I was looking for a reliable development team. I started working with CoderKube around two years ago, and I used them as my development team, rather than employing locally.

I estimate I’ve worked on 15 websites with CoderKube—they provide WordPress and HTML development. I supply design files to them, which they convert into actual sites. They’ve also worked on quite a few technical sites, many of them customized.

For example, I have a UK partner for an image retouching service, through which clients upload their images. We have a team of retouchers locally, who get notifications of the images, which they can download and retouch in an automated fashion. The client receives notice about the images’ status, and when deliveries are estimated. We did the designs, while they built a fully customized site with an automated workflow.

The custom website is aimed at real estate people, who can upload images of properties to the system. There are 30–40 users in the UK using it on a regular basis, and we have a team of retouchers globally, so everything’s great.

I’ve worked with three people from their team, one of whom is my go-to person for all requests. We have some difficult and demanding clients, who expect significant results within a few days.

How did you come to work with CoderKube?

At the time, I was working with a previous team to disappointing results. Delivery times were getting longer and longer, which wasn't good for business, so I needed to look for another vendor.

I found CoderKube through a freelancing site called PeoplePerHour and have never looked back since. They deliver every time and seem to surpass expectations, no matter how challenging the brief.

We’ve spent $25,000–$30,000 overall. We’re doing regular work together, and the bill for this month was $3,000.

We started working with them in early 2017 and the collaboration is ongoing. The automation workflow work was started around November of that year and delivered in January 2018. They completed the most recent website in October 2018. I now have another project, and 2–3 more lined up for the coming weeks.

I have another client for whom I create 3–4 websites per month, and it’s going really well. The feedback’s great and being able to provide excellent service for my clients has helped me grow my business.

How did CoderKube perform from a project management standpoint?

Over the last two years, they’ve been the best development team that I’ve worked with and are superb at project management. If we have any concerns, we speak directly with our business relations manager; they ensure that the team addresses all of our technical issues. In terms of communication, we use email and WhatsApp.

Their customer service is impressive. If they say they will deliver the job, they will. They don’t agree to things that are not achievable or that they can’t deliver. They always go above and beyond, putting in extra resources, if necessary, and do everything they can to meet client demands.

Not from my side. We’ve kept going back to them, and the relationship has grown because I can’t really fault them.