Go from idea to MVP launch in double quick time!

Codemycompany is an MVP focused product development agency

Hard truth 1 : Most original ideas fail.  Hard truth 2 : most startups spend time building features their target customers won't be using

How do we go about this then?

Build A Minimum Viable Product(MVP).  An MVP is all about the core features your website or app needs to have to fulfil its primary purpose.

• India

Kelloggs

ITC

Pragyaam - a data management tool for small manufacturing companies to have better control of how they capture and transform there data

Mymobius - an internal social network for large organisations

Stanza Living - a platform that helps students find co-living spaces near their university

Stratsprint - A marketplace that helps connects industry experts who want to create courses to managers in companies

Web Dev for Eyewear Business

"Codemycompany has a strong technical team, excellent project management skills, and the ability to go the extra mile."

Jan. 2018 - Apr. 2018

Codemycompany provided full-stack development for a website. Building the site from scratch, they provided mock-up designs and implemented feedback into the final version. The team integrated apps sequentially.

Proprietor, Fasta Opticians

Codemycompany built a platform that has enabled notable cost reduction. By digitalizing data in a user-friendly platform, the team streamlined internal processes, improved customer satisfaction, and inventory management. They remained responsive and adaptable to changes throughout the collaboration.

Fasta Opticians is a brick and mortar optical store. We wanted to get digitally enabled, and worked with them to build the needed software/application modules for the store.

For what projects/services did your company hire Codemycompany?

We wanted to build a website for the store , and software to manage the regular operations of the business - customer , Order and Inventory management

To build a website for the store , to showcase the services offered and to build simple , easy to use business management software application to manage the day to day operations of the store.

I leverage my professional network to identify few vendors and did basic evaluation of their portfolios. Snippt stood out based on the varied kind of projects they had undertaken, also, they had worked on a similar engagement , which boosted my confidence to work with them. Primary factors that led to the decision was strong portfolio of projects and references such as application demos of those projects, professional response to the proposal and detailed estimation of timeline & costs and competitive pricing.

Once we selected the vendor , we had initial meetings , to give them a lowdown on what are we trying to accomplish and the timelines we were looking to complete it in. The team compiled the list of requirements given into tasks and provided clear estimation of timelines , as well as the resources required. Since , I was looking for a quick turnaround time for the website , the team was quick enough to come up with mock up designs , for us to make quicker decisions and also, to decide on the functionalities required. Once the design for the website was finalized , they were able to quickly complete the website. For the other internal applications, we decided to take up a modular approach and complete each module sequentially. The team had strong project management skills , worked closely with us to get the requirements right and showed us regular working models to check if we are on the right track , follow healthy coding practices and quality assurance process. In all , they were able to deliver the entire project on time , within the promised costs. It also helped that the team , helped in clearly shaping the requirements and also , advised on what's must have and good to have.In case of any change in requirements , the team was flexible enough to accomodate it.

I worked with a team of project manager/business analyst and two developers. Based on the requirements and in case of additional support required , Codemycompany did a wonderful job of bringing additional resources for such instances.

We had a very positive feedback from our customers on the website and it's design. The main objective of the project was to digitalise the data that we had offline. We were able to better serve our customers and also , tighten our internal processes , since we had a working application for managing the business. Our employees were quickly able to start using it , as it was designed with user adoption as its core. Over the period of a year , we were able to see significant reductions in our cost , through proper inventory management , consistent delivery of orders within time and improved customer satisfaction.

During the initial discussions , we worked on a daily basis to nail all the requirements and the team had to extend their time somedays , but were always happy to do that. One of the biggest asset they have is understanding that regular communication and managing expectations is important especially in IT projects. The project manager was regularly in touch with me to update on the status. During the initial discussions, the team was very clear in what can be achieved within the timelines and cost. The team has strong technical foundations , as they were able to suggest what platform to use and technical feasibility. The PM scheduled weekly meetings to appraise us of the status of the project , following a continuous delivery model of releasing on a modular basis , providing regular demos and taking feedback. To help with project management , tracking and especially transparency , the team used Trello , and it was really helpful.

Codemycompany has a strong technical team, excellent project management skills, and the ability to go the extra mile. They suggest ideas that are very relevant , but we would have missed , very collaborative working style and high quality delivery. One thing that really distinguishes them from other vendors is their approach of promising only what they can deliver and also, breaking down delivery into modules , in order to get constant feedback , along with the capability to make changes if needed.

We were very satisfied with their work and had a smooth run through out the project. They have excellent founders , who we had great experience interacting with and they have done a good job of building a great team.

Overall Score Overall very satisfied and will for sure work with them in future. Just waiting for the right project to embark on.
    The team scheduled regular calls with me , in order to appraise the status ,and also , scheduled regular demos to show the progress and get feedback.
    For the quality offered , their price is competitive and comparatively lower.
    I have already referred codemycompany to many in my network. One of my friends have employed them for their project - DUVA , an app for schools.

Website Development for Communication Startup

"Codemycompany has truly been my tech partner."

Sept. 2018 - Ongoing

In collaboration with the client, Codemycompany planned out a scope of work for the website built, including specific features and technology to include. They managed the end-to-end technical process.

Founder, Startup

Codemycompany delivered a website with an appealing design along with a smooth process flow. Based on their satisfying performance, the client has extended the engagement into an additional phase of the project. They went above and beyond baseline expectations by offering data-driven insight.

I am currently working as a product manager.  Codemycompany supported me with an exploratory startup, which was a personal project.

What challenge were you trying to address with Codemycompany?

I hired Codemycompany for website development. I needed them to handle all of the details down to support and maintenance. They work as my technical partner, while I manage the marketing and consumer angle.

Codemycompany developed my communications website that aids a particular form of learning. During an initial briefing, we explored my concept. I provided a brief with diagrams to describe my idea. Since I don't have a background in technology, I didn't know exactly what went into making a website. Codemycompany provided insight on the specific technical elements we needed to get it up and running.

After planning the scope, we held a few discussions about the site structure, my desired look and feel, and features to include. We agreed upon a method to develop and execute specific aspects of the site itself, including the server and maintenance. They were very helpful in figuring out the best options on the market. They offered me a range of possibilities for the solution.

At this point, we've finished phase one and have moved on to phase two. We are still in the process of tweaking the website to include slightly different elements.

My main point of contact was one of the partners in the company. Apart from him, I have worked with a graphic designer and a web designer. Another person coordinates the project on an overall basis when required.

How did you come to work with Codemycompany?

I found them through a reference from my friend who had worked with them before. They had experience working with startups, so it made sense to hire them.

I've spent 12.5 million Indian rupees (approximately $180,000 USD).

We've been working together since September 2018.

So far, I have seen the website, web design, and the process flow Codemycompany has created. Each of these elements has come out fairly well. We had to work a little bit on tweaking of the idea itself, so they're still reworking some elements. The website is now up and running and can process paychecks.

How did Codemycompany perform from a project management standpoint?

Codemycompany is  pretty informal. I prefer to have an official line of communication for emails, but they use a quick and dynamic method via phone calls and WhatsApp messages.

Codemycompany has been open to putting in the extra effort for research. They find real-world elements that are proven to be effective. After taking the time to explore options on the market, they came back to us with more ideas.  Especially in this field, new options are becoming available every day.

I really appreciate their creativity. Codemycompany has truly been my tech partner. They've done much more than simply finish the job and hand it off to me. The team is closely involved and understands the problems that pertain to my situation. Beyond just solving the problem statement, they truly customized the deliverable accordingly.

I would prefer a more structured form of communication, but I also appreciate that informality helps us accomplish more work much faster. On the other hand, I would appreciate more follow-up and documentation for every element. This tactic might prevent them from being able to address challenges automatically, though, which is one of their strengths.

I think it's a good idea to have a conversation with them to ensure you're both on the same page about the overarching goals, not just the task at hand.
Codemycompany's best value add comes into play during the planning stages. An advantage they provide is figuring out how to accomplish your eventual objective and address issues you face.

Future clients should explain their situation and the constraints they need to work within.  If you're able to, it's a good idea to give them a little more overall perspective. They will work with you to get there.

Mobile App Dev & Design for Insurtech Startup

“I have a lot of confidence in them, and communication and expectations are always clear.”

2018 - Ongoing

Codemycompany ushered a driving app from prototype to beta version for an insurtech vendor. They designed UI/UX and developed front- and backend architecture for an Android version.

Aman Dube
Founder, Nimble

The first phase delivered a high-quality product within budget and on time. Codemycompany is responsive and available, and the collaboration will continue into a new phase. They were sensitive partners and took the lead wherever there were gaps in technical knowledge.

I'm the founder of an early-stage insurtech vendor. We are primarily based in India, with a small team in the UK. We use sensor-based smart phone telemetry to understand driving behavior. We have an Android app that Codemycompany helped us build.

What challenge were you trying to address with Codemycompany?

We wanted an application that focused purely on Indian driving conditions and roads. We started with an experimental app from scratch on Indian roads. They joined us after we completed a prototype. The aim was to have them deliver a beta version.

They helped us design the app's UI/UX and backend, and we put the whole architecture together on Android. We used all the normal Android coding, and they helped the prototype come to life.

I interact with a UI/UX consultant and a total team of around five people.

How did you come to work with Codemycompany?

A friend of mine knew their founder. They worked together on a project and recommended them to us. We wanted something that was cost-effective and efficient, and we shortlisted two or three companies. After conversations with all of them, we felt they were in sync with what we wanted to do. Their budget matched our needs, and they were willing to deliver everything we wanted within our parameters.

The cost is somewhere between $25,000-$50,000 USD.

We started working together in 2018. The project is still active, and we've moved to a new phase.

Our goal was to get the best product within the smallest budget possible, without compromising on efficiency. They've done that well, and their work is very good. They're a communicative team, and we've never had to chase them for a response. Knowing that I'm not a technical expert, they've led the project and made it their own. They're fantastic consultants, and phase one went really well.

How did Codemycompany perform from a project management standpoint?

We communicate most regularly through a WhatsApp group. Anything that goes beyond our normal communication happens over phone or email.

Personalization is the biggest standout of our interaction. They understand what we want, and they help me understand technology and their process. I have a lot of confidence in them, and communication and expectations are always clear. Our development journey is very comfortable, and we have a friendly professional relationship.

I understand that the UI/UX design has some flux, but there is a bit of a gap in the design process. This may be a recruitment issue. If they can find the right people to fill that gap, they would solve that timing problem.

Get on the phone and talk with them, wherever you are in your process. Explain where are you are coming from and develop a good relationship with them.

Mobile App Dev for New Product Line

“Codemycompany has been able to accomplish anything I’ve asked them to do.”

Sept. 2018 - Ongoing

Codemycompany supported the build of a mobile app that features surveys for collecting retail outlet information. Questions prompt users to enter phone numbers, addresses, and product storage capabilities.

Management Trainee, Consumer Goods Company

Codemycompany initially delivered a prototype to offer the client opportunities for feedback and modifications. The app’s automation enables twice the speed of the previous manual processes. Flexible and dedicated to securing results, the team is continuing to optimize the product further.

I’m an assistant regional sales manager for a consumer goods company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Codemycompany?

Our company was preparing to enter a new product in the chocolate category of our offerings. We wanted to automate our manual process and capture user data by creating a mobile app.

We started by creating a prototype. Our company provided full diagrams for our desired setup of the app for the Android platform. At this time, we’re still working together on further development.

Through the app, users can take our surveys online. The answers they enter include important details for our business, such as names, phone numbers, and addresses of store locations. Using this data, we can identify our top-selling chocolate brands and retail outlets with fridges to store our food goods.

One of the co-founders is my point of contact.

How did you come to work with Codemycompany?

Prior to my involvement with the team, our companies had already connected for a different project. It was a good experience for our business.

We spent 4-4.5 lakhs (approximately $5,800–$6,500 USD).

We started working together in September 2018, and our collaboration is ongoing.

Codemycompany has been able to accomplish anything I’ve asked them to do. The deliverables they produced have enabled us to speed up processes we used to perform manually. We can now accomplish the same work in half the time.

They helped us improve our efficiencies by 15-20%. We’re currently making minor changes to make the app’s processing speed even faster.

How did Codemycompany perform from a project management standpoint?

Codemycompany has fast turnaround times and is quite responsive. We use WhatsApp, email, and phone calls to communicate.

Codemycompany has been a cost-effective partner. The solutions they provide are typically 95% accurate to what we wanted within the first iteration. I appreciate how quickly they turn work around, too.

They could always add more members to their team.

I think it’s a wise decision to give Codemycompany an opportunity to work with your business.

Web & Mobile App Dev for Customer Feedback Platform

"We were very impressed with the project management, especially as compared to other vendors."

Jan. - Mar. 2018

Codemycompany completed the end-to-end development of a mobile app and companion web dashboard.

Dhinakar Aravindhan
CEO, Delicon Services Private Limited

In a matter of weeks, Codemycompany delivered a top-notch product that is already operational in several local consumer-based establishments. Their robust, streamlined approach to communication facilitated a collaborative environment, and they provided in-depth expertise at a competitive price.

I am the CEO of Delicon, a customized, quick and intelligent tablet app for collecting feedback and tracking customer experience.

For what projects/services did your company hire Codemycompany?

We hired them to complete our mobile app and its web-based dashboard.

Our goal was to finish the Android and web apps in just one and a half months.

While most of the other vendors we considered quoted us very high prices for their experience, Codemycompany offered just as much experience but at a more reasonable price. They also came with good recommendations from previous projects.

They helped us design and develop a full CRM tool for use in restaurants, hotels, spas, and saloons. They began with the wireframes, workflows, and UI/UX diagrams, then developed a dashboard with admin accessibility.

One UI/UX designer created the layouts, designs, and general appearance. Two Android developers and two backend developers built the app while a project manager provided team oversight and ensured on-time product delivery.

The completed project was delivered right on time for product marketing and sales, and is now operating in several restaurants in Chennai and Bangalore. This achievement, as well as Codemycompany’s performance, was so significant for us that we went on to sign an SLA with them.

We were very impressed with the project management, especially as compared to other vendors. The team regularly met all deadlines and always informed us of any delays. We communicated via Skype, Trello, and Slack, and used Taiga and Gitea for task tracking.

We appreciated the direct access to the project manager, and the team was easy to work with. Eliminating a middleman and the risk of miscommunication allowed for the best output possible.

There are few, if any, areas needing improvement. We wish them all the best for their future projects and hope to work with them again soon.

Website Development for Education Provider

“The website’s design is modern, simple, and gets the point across.”

2.5

Feb. - June 2018

Codemycompany provided website design and development services, working on both aspects of the project based on direction from the in-house team.

Mumbai, India
Manjima Ghosh
CEO, Educatrix Solutions Private Limited

The finished website is excellent, with the perfect design to communicate the message of the company in an informative yet creative way. The team was accessible and approachable throughout the work, but could improve their timeline adherence.

I’m the founder and CEO of a service provider to schools, colleges, and parents. We create customized learning modules in standardized learning environments.

For what projects/services did your company hire Codemycompany?

We wanted them to develop a website for one of our products, Learn Bigger.

To develop a comprehensive understanding of the product for relevant stakeholders.

I found them online.

They ideated, designed, and developed our website, using input from our internal teams.

My main point of contact was Swaroop (Founder, Codemycompany) who coordinated and spearheaded all conversations.

The website’s design is modern, simple, and gets the point across. This was a challenge considering that our product is quite unique and requires both creative and statistical explanation.

We were very impressed with how quickly the website was defined and deployed. The team was very approachable throughout.

We had direct and quick access to their founding members.

Their timeline management could improve a little.

Payment Collection System Dev for Testing Lab

"They kickstarted work without delay, and they knew exactly how many days development would take."

Oct. 2018 - Jan. 2019

Codemycompany developed a payment collection system to track outstanding bills.

Sudharsan Balasubramaniam
Director, Microlab

The system’s launch has resulted in an improved payment collection rate. Additionally, internal managers have access to new staff performance data. Responsive and accessible, the team excelled at adjusting work according to feedback.

I'm a director at a laboratory primarily involved with testing materials (e.g. metals, rubber, plastic).

For what projects/services did your company hire Codemycompany?

We hired Codemycompany to develop a payment collection system that could keep track of outstanding bills.

Our debt had increased over the years, and it was hard to keep track of all the individual invoices that were due. We wanted an easy way to track the bills so we could ensure they were being collected.

Codemycompany was recommended by a mutual friend, and I heard that their team had already completed a similar project. I was happy from the initial in-person discussion and felt no need to consult a list of other vendors.

The software team developed a collection system with a portal for both managers and company staff. Generated invoices are uploaded through excel, pulling the date and name of the company. The bills are automatically assigned to an internal collection team member based on their performance or the company name.

The software provides a monthly review of the target collection amount and the actual amount collected per team member. It also shows the top 10 clients with maximum outstanding payments and the top 10 outstanding bills. The manager’s portal shows overall payments pending along with the performance of internal stakeholders. The staff portal only displays invoices that are assigned to them.

The team consisted of a operations manager and a developer. The developer handled the bugs, and the manager structured the project timeline.

Since it's a relatively new project, a visible impact has yet to be realized in my company. The collection rate has improved over the months, and I appreciate being able to view the staff's performance on the system.

The project timeline was clearly explained at the start of the project. They provided constant updates to ensure the project was aligned with our goals.

I am content with the service provided, especially the way the team responds to all of my software inquiries.

The timeline was well explained in the scope, and they followed through with it.
    I felt it was on the higher side when related to other investments in my company.
    The graphical interface is neat and user friendly.

Web and App Dev for Tech Startup

"Working with Codemycompany was an excellent experience."

Feb. 2018 - 2019

Codemycompany assisted with the front- and backend development of mobile and web apps. Key technologies used were PHP, React Native and Python. They built the core of the development project.

Co-Founder, Technology Startup

Codemycompany’s high-quality development skills significantly benefitted business. Their structured and efficient approach supplemented their professional management style. Their proactiveness was also a highlight. While documentation was lacking, their team had strong communication skills.

I’m the CEO of a technology startup. Our platform is used by a lot of small companies and government organizations to build their own management applications.

What challenge were you trying to address with Codemycompany?

We hired Codemycompany to assist with development.

Codemycompany performed front- and backend development of our iOS, Android, and web applications. They also built the 2.0 version. The backend was based on PHP with a Laravel framework and Python with Django framework. The web app’s frontend was built on React.js, while the mobile apps were built on React Native.

We worked with four to five people in total. One of the founders and one senior developer led the project.

How did you come to work with Codemycompany?

We came across Codemycompany through a Facebook post. After having a meeting with one of the founders, we realized they’d done relevant projects in the past. We enjoyed their methodology approach and the team they had.

The project cost between $13,000–$14,000.

Our engagement lasted from February 2018 to February 2019.

Working with Codemycompany was an excellent experience. We got an entire base of a modular platform that they built on all devices. The core of our product is finalized, and now we’re building on top of it.

How did Codemycompany perform from a project management standpoint?

Our approach was very structured. Their team worked in milestones, giving us feedback and staying in touch with updates regularly. They’re proactive. Each week, we had two meetings through video conferences. The entire team was part of our communication channel, which was strong. We used Slack.

I’ve covered everything I liked about them.

Documentation was lacking a little during the engagement. They could improve the engineering process that followed and started using scrum boards earlier. It would’ve made the project run a little smoother.

To make sure the project runs smoothly, start using scrum boards right away.

Web Dev for Ed-Tech Site

"Even though I was remotely managing the development, they were no issues."

Jan. 2019 - May 2019

Codemycompany custom-designed the UI/UX of a platform and then developed it. Afterward, they tested features and deployed the solution on Amazon cloud.

India, Bangalore
Subash Franklin
Founder, StratSprint LLP

The product has received positive attention from test users. It was a seamless collaboration supported by the lean, experienced Codemycompany team. They conformed to all resource constraints throughout the timeline.

We are a Job Skills training platform for management students. The difference is we focus on the practical side rather than just videos. I am the founder and content head

For what projects/services did your company hire Codemycompany?

I hired Codemycompany for developing our unique platform. They custom-designed the application as per the plan we had. Once I firmed up the specifications and use cases, they came up with the ideas on how to improve it further from a tech perspective.

Some considerations we had were scalability, high concurrent usage, adaptability to a mobile environment

Since I was not a technical person, I used my brother, who was a developer, to evaluate Codemycompany. The parameters we looked at were similar previous projects, the background of critical people, their approach to the project and cost

Once I shared the idea of how the platform will be different, they came back on how to further improve it and how we need to plan for technical requirements. After that, they started developing UI/UX and then got into the actual development. Post that we got into feature-wise testing in a cloud environment and last deploying it in Amazon cloud.

The great part of Codemycompany was that the owners were directly involved and they bring in both business and IT development skills. Beyond this, there were database people, project manager and two developers

We have so far been on beta launch mode, and we have not faced any problems in the market. The application is stable, and we have been getting good reviews from test users.

Even though I was remotely managing the development, they were no issues. We used to have weekly zoom calls and updates, and it was perfectly smooth.

Dedicated team, the thinking of big development companies without the fat associated with it, the founders come from a combination of tech & business background which is essential for when you are launching an application, sticking to schedules and cost constraints

Nothing that I can think of. I had a good experience.

Web Design & Dev for Sanitation & Hygiene Nonprofit

"We were able to communicate without losing out on ideas that were shared with them."

Jan. - Feb. 2017

Codemycompany designed and developed a website for a nonprofit organization.

Bangalore, India
Director & Chairman, Nonprofit

Codemycompany maintained open lines of communication throughout the project. Flexible and patient, the team carefully analyzed potential solutions and quickly implemented necessary changes.

Chairman and director at Hope Springs. Hope Springs is a non profit organisation working with the areas of sanitation and hygiene in rural areas of Karnataka mainly with Government schools To provide technological assistance through computer systems and programs designed by our team.

Website development and design

To have more accessibility for our contributors to have an idea of the work we do. To build online traffic.

Through social media

Back to back meetings with ideas exchanged and follow ups to make necessary changes.

It was mainly the founders and the supporting team from overseas.

I would totally review them to anyone who is looking for website development and design. They are a very flexible and empathetic team to work with. Really impressed.

It was quite smooth. We were able to communicate without losing out on ideas that were shared with them.

The professionalism they deal the projects with and the patience they have to listen to customers.

At the moment I think we have no comments for this section.