High performing remote dedicated developers

Codempire is a full-stack JavaScript company. We started our way in 2016 when we worked together at a big corporation.

There were several problems:

- managers Inefficiently spent the client’s budget;

- developers did not fully understand projects’ needs and goals;

We wanted to build better quality development processes believing that it would be possible in a small company. Where customers’ budget is taken into account, and developers are happy with what they do.

That way Codempire was born.

Kharkiv, Ukraine

Leading software product companies and VC-backed technology startups from Silicon Valley and around the world

TuMedico

TuMedico is a platform for doctors who are looking for clients and people who need doctor’s help. You can easily book an appointment and doctors can manage this process

Plugin for Adobe Image

Plugin for Adobe

This plugin has been engineered to easy the process of using Adobe products.

Mused Image

Mused

Mused is an online store for all kind of artists and creative people. Here’s a web version and an application

IncidentGO Image

IncidentGO

Incident Go is the best tool to effectively communicate critical information during emergency and/or high stress situations by simply sharing video instantly

MyPhoner Image

MyPhoner

Their mission is to provide a superior workflow for sales agents and their team, while keeping everything easy and simple.

Laundry

This is an app for ordering laundry service to your home, office or anywhere else. It easy the process of doing laundry

Financial App Image

Financial App

This application helps to agents nationwide provide their clients with the best life insurance and annuity products on the market today.

Locale Image

Locale

Locale enables you to automate, manage, and professionally translate your content so that you can conquer global markets – simply and efficiently

Customer Booking System Dev for Cleaning Services Company

"We were impressed by their skills and knowledge of both front and backend development."

May - July 2020

Codempire digitized a customer booking process for a cleaning services company. This involved creating a system that allows customers to calculate their quote and book the service.

Jönköping, Sweden
Christian Jebrail
CEO, DreamClean Sweden AB

The vendor's services successfully digitized and automated previously manual tasks. The system has also built a strong brand identity, which has resulted in increased revenue. The team was highly accessible, deadline-oriented, and detail-oriented.

We work with facility and cleaning services and are located in multiple locations around Sweden. We are two sister companies with over 30 employees. I am the founder and CEO of the two companies.

For what projects/services did your company hire Codempire?

With increasing digitalisation in Sweden, the competition demanded that we digitalise and automatise as much of our booking process as possible. We were calculating price for each customer separately and leaving offers and quotes through email. We needed to find a more efficient, automatised and faster way for our customer to get a quote.

We needed a responsive landing page, about us, and booking system on the website that made it possible for our customer to calculate based on different criteria, their own price and send the booking confirmation after chosing date that suits them and us.

We found this vendor through a platform online that helped give us options of developers. Codempire proved to be the best choice we could have made.

They helped us gain more insight into how the flows look like, they developed and coded the full website and booking system very nicely. Every small detail that the design included were made beautifully by Codempire. They helped us create the landing page, the about us page, booking system fully functional and beautiful.

The project had designer, full-stack developer, project leader who managed everything from their side.

The impact that this project has on our business is very strong, digitalising and automatising tasks that were previously very expensive in handling and time-consuming. It also creates a stronger brand identity for the company, resulting in increased revenue.

Project leader from Codempire was available very often and it was never a problem to get in touch and check in on how the project was being carried out. The deadlines were met, responsiveness from the team of Codempire was very good. Slack was used to communicate, and GitHub was used to push all the updates. English was used for communicating and they are fluent in this.

We were impressed by their skills and knowledge of both front and backend development. We were very surprised at times, when small details were created which we didnt think was possible to make.

Nothing they should improve. Everything was amazing.

Overall Score High quality, good to work with, responsive and price-worthy team.
    They expected, set and followed up on deadlines.
    You get what you pay for. They were a bit high at some times, but the quality of work outweighed this increased cost.
    High quality work, outstanding attention to detail and highly skilled developers.
    I have already started referring to all people I know that are in need of developers.

Third Party App Design & Dev for Digital Marketing Company

"I really enjoyed the way that they care about my success as if it was their own. They stood beside me as a partner."

July 2019 - Jan. 2020

Codempire provided third party app design and development services for a digital marketing company. They improved the design from another developer.

Santa Cruz, Bolivia
Nicolas Encina Cuellar
CEO, INNOVACION Y PROYECTOS SANTA CRUZ S.R.L.

Codempire helped the client secure more customers in different markets through the designated functionality of the app. Their workflow was extremely effective and the team was always available to discuss the project. Using project management tools, both teams could stay updated.

I am the CEO of a digital marketing company empowering companies that do not have any online presence through ecommerce solutions.

For what projects/services did your company hire Codempire?

Our customer's in the laundry industry needed access to an online platform to sell their services. We contacted Codempire, and after a successful interview we decided to move forward with them. They have become our partners in many other projects.

We wanted to have a fast responsive app in IPhone and Android, with a great shopping cart experience and an online payment system.

I contacted many development teams and based our decision on their previous projects. My interactions with Alex were great, and I could tell I was in good hands. They did a quick demo for me in a couple of days (something simple), but they really demonstrated their skills.

We had some work left over from a previous developer who left us without any explanation. Codempire reused the design and improved it by tenfold. After this we sat down and started planning by breaking down the tasks into use cases and set realistic timelines. Codempeire did not disappoint and met all of my timelines.

We were assigned a developer, and Alex was a project manager was always with us making sure we knew what was going on.

Through the design and functionality of this app, we have been able to secure many more customers in many different market sectors.

Extremely effective. They were always available to discuss, and we could keep track of each other activities on Trello.

I really enjoyed the way that they care about my success as if it was their own. They stood beside me as a partner, and I always refer to them now as part of my team.

I was satisfied with their work, throughout all stages of this project. I thought there would be a language barrier, but there was absolutely none. After a quick call, we were all always aligned and pushed forward together.

App Development for Travel Tech Startup

"I could not ask more from Codempire to be honest."

Oct. 2019 - Ongoing

Codempire developed a mobile app for a tech travel startup. Working in React Native, the team built the platform. Additionally, the team provided web development services.

Guernsey, Lithuania
Martynas Jonaitis
COO & Founder, Suzie Ltd

The app was developed in a timely manner and has all the necessary features, meeting the expectations of the internal team. Codempire is communicative and responsive, ensuring a high level of customer service and support.

I'm a COO at Suzie ltd, a tech travel startup that aims to connect solo travelers and create business networking funnel across the world.

For what projects/services did your company hire Codempire?

React-native mobile app development, however, Codempire did a great job by also helping us to understand the project architecture and even manage a team that works on web development which is really amazing.

We were looking for a truly quality product with a sleek and well-thought design yet scalable.

We were looking for a team to work on this for about 2 weeks. We received around 20 proposals and most of them where simply not there, Codempire really stud out of all of them because from the first interaction it felt that these guys are proactive which was exactly what we were looking + had a great portfolio and an in-house team.

We certainly had a series of calls, projections, negotiations and etc, and again the whole team was impressed by how Codempire handled this.

We were aware that Codempire has the capacity to assign more team members in case we would have a short deadline, which we didn't so it all went smoothly. I think both teams appreciate such an approach with no rush nor stupid deadliness only pure quality work and seamless communication.

I was also surprised in the first (or second not sure) meeting to be on the same call with their CTO going through our plans - we didn't even signed the contract yet!

Within 4 months, the app is nearly there and will be launched soon. I'm sure Codempire could have done this faster, however as I mentioned we didin't had a strict launch deadline + we were waiting for 3d party partners integration. So far from test groups, we get really great feedback which often leads to certain design improvements and I'm sure we will launch a truly quality product.

Seamless. Codempire suggested required PM tools that we use and communication could not be easier.

Having a 30min response to any of my messages from the company CEO. Hard to achieve and really impressive. CTO providing comments to our junior web dev team. I could not ask more from Codempire to be honest.

I can hardly find anything.

Overall Score It ticked all of the above boxes
    On time
    I thin for the price you pay you get a truly quality team that is there for you
    I really like that with Codempire there is no bs. They deliver what they promise.
    Feel free to give me a buzz any time and I can always give you a live on call feedback no questions asked

Software Development for Computer Software Company

"Their commitment and personal attention stand out."

June - Aug. 2019

Codempire developed a custom software solution for a computer software company. Their team developed the software in React.

Lawrence Horwitz
President, Teacup Software, inc.

Their team successfully delivered the product, pleasing the third party client. Codempire's dedicated team provides personalized attention to each of their projects. They are communicative and organized.

We're a leading developer of custom plug-ins for Adobe products since 2002.

For what projects/services did your company hire Codempire?

A development project that leveraged React to create a custom solution for a large corporate client that integrated internal databases with Adobe's products.

To quickly develop a working and fully functional project on a very tight timeframe.

I did research using a Ukranian consultant living in America to help isolate a fresh and outstanding engineering resource.

The project involved a custom REST API to a backend database on the one hand and the Adobe product's DOM on the other side. The React application not only handled the user interface but also provided a bridge between those two elements. The engineer had to have a sophisticated understanding of React but also had to be able to learn a great deal on both the Adobe and the database end of things.

1 dedicated fulll time engineer actively supervised and supported by CodeEmpire's CEO and CTO.

The CodeEmpire team was reliably able to respond to shifting needs and could come together to answer difficult to resolve technical questions that in turn made my company shine. Having both the collective expertise and the personal commitment made a big difference to both the success of the project and the success of my company with my client.

I handled most of the project management, which is my preference, but CodeEmpire's CEO and CTO were actively involved in technical reviews and in keeping their engineers on track and successful.

Their commitment and personal attention stand out. The dedicated resource I had was outstanding Tthe personal attention I got from company management was impressive.

Not really

Mobile App for Home Care Company

"The vendor's team was cooperative."

Aug. - Sept. 2019

Codempire developed a mobile app to track patient treatment for a health company.

Dubai, UAE
Ivan Volovikov
CTO, Ghaya

Codempire developed the app within one month and achieved all the client's goals. Codempire's team was cooperative and worked well.

I am the CTO at tech-enabled home care company in Dubai

For what projects/services did your company hire Codempire?

We have to develop a mobile app for our patient's families, where they are able to track treatment progress, see upcoming visits schedule and provide feedback.

We want engage families with our services by interacting with the app.

We were looking for the Eastern-European software development company, which will be able to prove the quality of their code and expertise of their developers.

We decided to move by weekly sprints, at the beginning of each sprint we had a demo and IPM.

Project manager from our side, and two software engineers from the vendor side.

Within 1 month we were able to release the app

The vendor's team was cooperative and we are happy with quality

The project had tight time limits, but the vendor found ways to help us achieve our goals

We vere generally satisfied with everything

React Native Dev for Software Consulting Agency

"It was pretty easy to work with them."

Feb. - May 2019

After passing all technical tests, Codempire took over the support and regular development of a website and apps based on React Native. They also worked on bug fixes.

New York City, New York
Valerie Lisyansky
Creative Director, SWARM NYC

Their deep know-how on integrating complex systems helped get the applications launched on time. Codempire’s fluency in English and technical competence streamlined the collaboration.

I'm a partner at a company that provides software consulting and design services.

For what projects/services did your company hire Codempire?

We hired Codempire to support us with our React Native codebase. We were on a tight timeline and needed external help.

Our objective was to obtain a responsive website and React Native-based apps.

We tested out several engineers and Codempire passed all our technical tests.

Codempire was responsible for executing development tasks using React Native on a weekly basis, fixing bugs as they came up and providing general development support.

We worked with two to three team members at a time, including a key project manager who handled any concerns when they came up.

Codempire helped us out significantly with their knowledge of integrating complex systems. We were able to launch on time thanks to their additional support.

Project management was easy. They're fluent in English, so we didn't have any language issues.

We liked that they spoke English well and passed all our technical tests.

No. It was pretty easy to work with them. We manage many software projects at a time and this project was very straightforward.

Overall Score We had a pretty good experience working with them.
    Scheduling was easy. We had calls in the morning and they made our time zone the priority.
    Their prices are good.
    Codempire offers great technical quality.
    I would refer them.