Software Innovation for Startups and Enterprises

CodeJunkie is an innovation company harboring digital transformation experts who work with startups and enterprises as their dedicated product design and software development team.

Walnut, CA
  • Suite 05, Block 17, PHA Appatments, Sector G-7
    Islamabad 44000
    Pakistan

Smartface

Built for classrooms, focus groups and surveys. It uses emotion recognition to perform behaviour analysis in real time. This provides deeper insights into performance and evaluation.

GigaMall App

This app features in store navigation, mall events and recent happenings. Designed using user centric approach it serves hundreds of people on daily basis.

Firefighter Simulation using NLP

A custom speech recognition platform that understands user speech and trains user based on real life scenarios to perform better as a fire fighter. It also evaluates user performance and suggests improvements.

BuzzMusik

BuzzMusik is an all in one social network that brings together artists, fans and related industry partners on one platform. The platform features music player, analytics and ecommerce.

Aletheia

An Internal Feedback and evaluation tool for businesses. Real time ratings and questionaire creating capabilities. Custom design elements made in React Native.

Custom Software Dev for Digital Music Service

"I was impressed that the company considered all of my ideas and budget limitations and let me complete my project."

Jan. 2017 - Mar. 2018

CodeJunkie built a web-based music player and social platform for a digital music streaming service. They used existing requirements, documentation, and sketches.

Norway
Agith Lolimbawansa
Owner, Buzz Musik

The initial version of the platform is complete and has undergone user testing, leading to updates created by CodeJunkie. The team delivered high-quality development work on time. Despite an initial misunderstanding, the project ran smoothly thanks to clear communication and openness to feedback.

This is my own startup. I have been building this idea for a few years and dived into creating the website in 2017. So far I am the only founder. But I am looking to launch soon and am searching for partners/investors to take to the next level.

For what projects/services did your company hire CodeJunkie?

I appointed CodeJunkie for the development of the website and to assist me with implementing my ideas. The main challenge was to create seamless music player and a social platform for artists.

The main goal of the project was to release an initial version and get validation from users and investors.

I was introduced to them by a friend who had previously used their services. I discussed my idea briefly with a few possible candidates and found the feedback from CodeJunkie to be the most professional. They grasped my concept within a short time and came back with a lot of additional possibilities.

I prepared and shared documentation of the project with them, along with sketches of how I imagined the finished interface of website to look. They understood the requirements, made some clarifications about some key aspects of the website and started delivering the milestones.

There were 2 back-end Developers and 1 front-end Developer. At times I connected directly with the Developers and other times with the Product Manager.

After the development of the project, I started getting feedback from users and I have responded by creating updates with the help of the CodeJunkie team.

In the early stages, the project was going smoothly. At a point there was a miscommunication with the Development team. But as soon as I connected with the Product Manager and discussed my concerns, the situation was dealt with professionally and efficiently and the project got back on track within a short time. I was very satisfied at how quickly they managed this and gave me confidence in proceeding with them.

I was impressed that the company considered all of my ideas and budget limitations and let me complete my project. They gave me great feedback about the cost overheads that I would be incurring in the future.

I would like to say that they could be economical. But having used them, I can definitely say that they are worth the price.

Overall Score I will be using their services again.
    On time.
    Exceptional
    Very likely

Web and App Dev for Healthcare Startup

"The most impressive thing about this company is that they provide very good suggestions..."

Jan. 2019 - Jun. 2019

CodeJunkie developed and designed a multi-module website that allows users to set doctors appointments, medicine delivery, and lab tests. They also delivered a backend system with various login types.

Islamabad Capital Territory, Pakistan
Ali Iqbal
Managing Director, MedXol

The platform is being used by doctors, nurses, and other healthcare professionals, allowing for more data capture and lower operational costs. CodeJunkie provided top-level consulting regarding both technical and operational issues. Their efficiency was praised highly as well.

I am one of the founders of MedXol. We are a startup working in the healthcare domain. We have partnered up with hospitals, clinics, laboratories, and medicine stores to provide discounted services and products on a single online platform. We are moslty working B2B, that is we have also partnered up with organizations such as banks, telecom companies, software companies to provide discounted healthcare benefits to their employees.

For what projects/services did your company hire CodeJunkie?

We had been running our business and operations by telephone so far. But as demand increased, we were in a need of an online platform and eventually a mobile app. So, we started meeting and vetting some software development companies. Our search led us to CodeJunkie.

The goals were to create a website where users could search for doctors, schedule appointments with them, and maintain their health records online. Other than that, users could also get sampling done from their homes for any laboratory tests. They could order medicine online as well.

We met one of the representatives of CodeJunkie (Tayyab) at Islamabad.AI meetup in National Incubation Center. He was delivering a talk on the impact of Artificial Intelligence. After his talk, we met him in the networking session and discussed our idea with him. He was inspired by our vision and we were able to create very good synergies with each other. They also guided us on many aspects of our business and how things could be achieved more efficiently.

The project included UI/UX design and development of the website. There were several modules of the website: doctor appointments, lab tests, nursing care, physiotherapist booking, medicine delivery. A complete management system on the backend including logins for each type of entity including admin, doctor, phlebotomist, nurse, user.

The team was composed of about five developers. We rarely communicated with the developers directly. We held weekly meetings with the project manager. They were very fast in the beginning but had to slow down because we were not able to provide them with the relevant material in time.

We have been able to get registrations from doctors, nurses, phlebotomists, and companies. This is a huge impact because now we have the data. This also minimizes our operational costs and helps us scale faster.

The project management was top notch. They were ahead of the milestones sometimes, and sometimes we were not able to match their speed because almost all of our founders have full-time engagements.

The most impressive thing about this company is that they provide very good suggestions—not only on the technical side but also on how certain operational problems can be approached. They also work very fast.

In my experience so far, they are the most effective and efficient team I have worked with. This is rare for me because my experience in the healthcare field is a bit opposite to this.

Overall Score Excellent team. Excellent work.
    They didn't give us the cheapest quote but the quality is worth the price.
    They produced better results than expected.
    We have them on a long-term engagement with us.

Platform Development for Insurance Aggregator

"Their response time regarding feedback stood out to us."

Jan. 2017 - June 2018

CodeJunkie developed an online insurance platform based on existing design materials. After building the platform, they delivered numerous features including an insurance calculator and a comparison tool.

Islamabad Capital Territory
Fahad Awan
Founder & CEO EasyInsurance, EasyInsurance

The platform has proved crucial to business processes, empowering a significant number of insurance sign-ups and comparisons. Communicative and committed to personal service, they took reported issues to heart and immediately set about fixing them. Customers can expect a transparent partner.

I’m the founder and CEO of EasyInsurance. We’re an online service that helps users find personalized insurance plans by comparing all local insurance providers.

For what projects/services did your company hire CodeJunkie?

We needed a reliable team to develop and manage our website.

We set out to build an engaging online platform that could handle a significant amount of traffic during peak times. It also needed to have a smooth UX.

We received applications from several vendors, but a friend put us in touch with CodeJunkie. From our first meeting, it was clear that CodeJunkie understood our requirements and had a clear plan for developing our platform.

We’d created designs and illustration already, so we shared how we imagined the website would look and behave. They were quick to understand our expectations or ask questions if something was unclear. Feature-wise, they implemented an insurance calculator, a comparison page, and an automated user chat system.

We mostly communicated with a project manager. Though they had full-stack developers and QA testers on the team, we never had to get in touch with them directly.

We were able to launch the site time. So far, we’ve insured hundreds of lives and facilitated 10,000 insurance comparisons. The successful development of the project has been critical for our business.

They communicated well and were quick to report and rectify any issues. In weekly online meetings, they shared their progress and sometimes a demo of the work.

Their response time regarding feedback stood out to us. When we showed them our concerns, they became a top priority.

I think they did well, so I can’t think of any suggestions right now.