Leading Full Service Email Marketing
We’re a fun and passionate group of young designers, strategists and young-at-heart email geeks.
The three founders of CodeCrew grew tired of working for large media agencies that only served the rich and powerful of the business world and decided to build a company that, with the right business model, would be able to provide world-class quality to smaller businesses at a price that isn’t astronomical.
With years of experience working with the hottest startups, the largest companies in the world, and everything in-between, we realized that everything we’ve tested, implemented, and learned from these giants of industry could be applied to companies that truly needed the know-how of subject-matter experts rather than just those with the deepest pockets.
Tired of making the rich richer and helping the biggest companies take even more market share away from exciting, lively, and passionate companies that are moving the world forward, we decided to cut loose from the world of conglomerates and really make a difference.
We don't just talk the talk either - we've partnered with numerous NGOs to provide pro bono email marketing assistance and ensure that they're able to reach a wider audience in a more effective way. As a proud member of One Percent For The Planet, we also donate 1% of our profits (not revenue) to efforts which help restore and rejuvenate our world.
We're on a mission to harness email marketing for the betterment of the world and the small businesses that drive the real, sustainable, and exciting growth that we can all be proud of.
OruKayak, Tempest, Vegancust, BrooklynBrewShop, KnifeAid, PepperMate, Women's Earth Alliance, Final.co , TheKombuchaShop , HighWave, Hugo&Hoby , Doughp Cookie Dough , Impact Matters , Mission Graduates
Within just 3 short months of onboarding CodeCrew, Oru Kayak saw their most successful month ever from the email marketing channel by a 30% margin, with sales from email amounting to up to 40% of overall e-commerce sales.
Find the full case study here:
- welcome series averages $5.64 per recipient! You read that right, sweetie.
- average daily revenue per recipient for emails sent is $1.44.
- avg daily open rate for flow emails is 48.4%, so almost half of their flow emails get opened.
- avg daily click-through rate for flow emails is 20.8%. Compare that to the 8.9% average in the Food & Beverage industry and you’ll start to see just how tasty this average actually is!
- avg daily revenue per recipient for automated messaging is $2.57 - per recipient! With the relatively low price point of The Kombucha Shop’s products
- avg daily placed order rate for flows is 4.01%. When you consider that these flows are shooting messages out all day every day, that adds up to a pretty penny for our friends at The Kombucha Shop.
- In only 3 and a half months, FinalStraw’s previously highest-grossing email was beaten by nearly 2.5x in terms of revenue
- Final’s best month all-time had been bested by nearly $20,000 in revenue.
- In the same 3 and half month span, Final saw $6,000 more in revenue than their previous 11 months, combined.
- Final saw an increase of 410% in terms of units sold within the period of March - May vs their trailing 3 month period of December - February.
- FinalS saw their best ever month in May, grossing over 50% more revenue than their best month ever.
- 1310% ROI for the same three months
- In 3 and a half months, FinalStraw’s email program netted more revenue than they had earned in the previous 11 months. More specifically, in the course of 6 email sends, FinalStraw made over $5,000 more than they had in nearly a year’s worth of emails.
- In those same 3 and a half months, FinalStraw’s email program saw more than a 50% increase in revenue over their previous 3 months.
- When compared against the previous 3-month period before connecting with us here at CodeCrew, FinalStraw’s first 3 months saw a whopping 410% increase in sales.
Onboarded in late 2019 and still a client we signed on with for 2021, Knife Aid's email marketing program has been built from scratch, from making under 1% of revenue to being one of their highest revenue-driving channels.
- The first three months of 2020 saw an email marketing revenue increase of 5x versus the full 2019 year.
- That also means that Q1 of 2020 brought in 17.65X more revenue than Q4 of 2020.
- March alone brought a whopping 2.5X email marketing revenue increase compared to all months since January 2019.