World-class IT outsourcing solution provider.

We are a world-class IT outsourcing solution provider. We work providing end to end delivery for companies of all sizes, from startups to some of the biggest companies in the world, leading projects for Microsoft, Percona & Coca-Cola, among others.

We provide in-depth, high-quality and cost-effective solutions to top-tier corporations in LATAM and the US through onsite and offshore service delivery models.

We enable you to transform your organization and improve performance. We aim to empower you to respond more quickly and intuitively to changing market dynamics. By bolstering your ability to harness the right technology, we help you become more agile and competitive.

Some of Codea IT services include:
- Infrastructure Management
- Cloud Management

• Buenos Aires, B
    Argentina

Microsoft, Coca-Cola, Percona, Buenos Aires Ciudad, Possible, United Virtualities, Flybondi, McDonald's, Clarin

Web App Development for Low Cost Airline

“With hard work and dedication, Codea IT delivered on time and according to our expectations.”

Codea IT helped develop a simple airline ticketing web app and a corresponding API. Currently, the team is working on additional development projects.

Technical Lead, Flybondi

The successful results of the first collaboration with Codea IT led to a lasting partnership. The team is highly committed, consistently trying to build their knowledge and deliver better results. Their responsive communication skills lay the foundation for efficient collaborations.

I’m the technical lead at Flybondi. We’re a low-cost airline based in Argentina that was founded just two years ago. I manage our technology department, which works on our company’s web platform.

What challenge were you trying to address with Codea IT?

We needed external resources to help us complete a series of development projects.

Codea IT developed a web app to help us manage our airline’s ticket prices. They also built the API that feeds the platform. It’s a simple system. They finished the development within a two-week period. We’re still working with them on additional projects.

Initially, we worked with a single developer, but as we progressed Codea IT added more resources. For the more demanding tasks, they provided up to three people. In our current state, we work with a team of two people from their staff, but we expect that number to increase to five by the end of the year.

How did you come to work with Codea IT?

They contacted us directly and shared a proposal. By coincidence, we were in the process of looking for a development partner. We evaluated each vendor, but ultimately Codea IT had the best portfolio and offered the most competitive price. It was clear that they had the proper internal resources to help us build our platform.

For the main project, we paid them 500 Argentine Peso ($13.63 USD) per hour. They worked between 5–8 hours a day for three weeks.

We started working with them in December 2017. They completed the initial project, but our collaboration is ongoing.

They weren’t deeply familiar with our vision and the type of technology we were working with, so there was a bit of a learning curve. With that said, they were committed to bettering their knowledge. With hard work and dedication, Codea IT delivered on time and according to our expectations. We continue to work with them on other development projects.

How did Codea IT perform from a project management standpoint?

During the main project, we had daily meetings to assess our progress; otherwise, we communicated via Slack and email.

I appreciate that their managers follow up personally on any issues or requests. They’re very responsive, and we’ve developed a good inter-team relationship.

We continuously ask for more support, but they don’t have many available resources. In my experience, that’s common in our local technology market.

Ongoing Dev Services for Game Development Company

“They ensure that everything works perfectly when the users come in.”

2015 - Ongoing

Codea IT provides development services for a game company, working on the backend of two large projects. They integrate games in HTML, add geolocalization features, and work on AR capabilities.

Founder, Game Dev Company

Their development efforts produce excellent results and they always ensure the games work smoothly and meet the users’ needs. They are dedicated, invested in the project outcomes, and offer interesting ideas, while displaying their professionalism and skill throughout.

We’re a game developing company, specialized in digital versions of popular board games. We distribute all over Latin America and have operations in the U.S., Argentina. and Uruguay.

What challenge were you trying to address with Codea IT?

We had two big projects that we needed help with. One is a large news website, which has a games platform included for the first time. We needed work on the backend and integrating all games on HTML.

Another big project we have with them is on a geolocalization game with AR. It allows people to walk anywhere there is Foursquare and find information about the bars, restaurants, and hotels, then virtually improve and sell them. We needed work on one of the most complex parts, which was the backend.

They work on backend development for these two projects. We had investments by Microsoft Ventures and Telefónica. That's one of the many reason why we implemented Microsoft Azure. They’ve also used MongoDB for both projects.

I work mainly with the two project managers, and they have around 3–4 other developers working on the project.

How did you come to work with Codea IT?

I’d known one of their founders since before they started so I already knew about his professional qualities. He’s one of the best technicians I’ve met. I always recommended them and everyone else has been happy with their work too.

We’ve spent $100,000–$200,000.

We began working with them in 2015 or 2016 and have continued collaborating with them since then.

The results have been excellent. What I appreciate the most about them is that they make me feel secure to continue working and growing with them. That’s the most important thing for me. I’m not an expert on the technicalities—I just want to create a successful game and have it reach millions of users, what they take care of. They ensure that everything works perfectly when the users come in, and they’re great at that. They give me peace of mind.

How did Codea perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re very professional at their work. We have daily meetings with people from their team and they send daily updates. We also use Zeplin for the visuals. Each week we have a high-level meeting where they update us on the overall advances. They’re great; very professional and responsible.

They treat all projects like they are their own and really care, rather than just thinking about how much money they could make. When they call me and propose improvements, I see how invested they are and what good value they provide.

I can’t find anything negative. They’re great at what they do and I’m very happy with the general results.