As our client business grow , we grow.

Code Precise Solutions LLP is a one-stop-shop for your technological needs. We support all types of companies- from solo entrepreneurs to Fortune 500 companies. Our team of dedicated developers, designers, SEO specialists, writers, bloggers, and analysts are here to satisfy your requirements and expectations.

Services Offered by us:

Website Design and Development

Customized Software Development

E-commerce  Application Development

Mobile Application Development

Social Media Marketing

Search Engine Marketing

We are available to hear your tech problem and give our best input to resolve it in less span of time.

Indore, India
  • 14/23 Nanda Nagar
    Indore, MP 452001

California State University, Northridge We have developed many education program for their university

Assessment Made Easy Every Day  Image

Assessment Made Easy Every Day

AMEE is a unique, intuitive, software solution that allows colleges, universities and non-profit agencies to build an assessment culture that focuses on the process of learning and teaching.

Manage your online Presentation  Image

Manage your online Presentation

It is used manage your traning while you are online. Its enhance the productivity of your presentation.

Web Development for Various Educational Programs

“There is a lot of trust in the relationship that makes all of the work much easier to do.”

2015 - Ongoing

Code Precise IT Solutions LLP has developed and continues to support multiple web-based education applications for a research association. They provide user login, communication, and scheduling capabilities.

Dr. Sakile Camara
CEO, MSSRA, Inc

The program development and management provided by Code Precise IT Solutions LLP have helped the client to significantly expand the reach and quality of their services. The assigned developer is responsive and proactive in establishing an excellent business relationship and solving problems.

My business is Midwest Social Science Research Associates (MSSRA), and I am the owner of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Code Precise IT Solutions LLP?

My company was developing a set of programs for higher education, and we hired Code Precise IT Solutions LLP to develop websites that would allow our users to access each of the systems that we had developed.

Over the years, they have developed quite a few web-based programs for us. One of them was an assessment program for college students that I had actually first built in 2010, which they were able to redesign based on my designs and update to use some really cutting-edge technologies.

They also worked on a program for people in agriculture who don’t have great access to resources to be able to go online and connect with other farmers. I wrote a book on communication training and development, and they built a program to go along with that book as well.

I work primarily with one member of their team.

How did you come to work with Code Precise IT Solutions LLP?

I originally reached out to them to redesign the first program that I had built and expanded our partnership from there.

We’ve spent well over $50,000 in total because each of the programs cost about $3,000–$4,000.

We started working together in 2015 and he continues to manage all of the programs if they need improvements or have any issues.

All of my clients feel like things are made extremely easy for them. In one course-scheduling application, for example, we used to email each person that we were hiring and ask for their availability for teaching, and now they can access the system directly and input everything much more smoothly. All of their work has been very well received.

How did Code Precise IT Solutions LLP perform from a project management standpoint?

They are very responsive and communicate with me on a daily basis. They do a great job of making themselves available at whatever time you need, which helps a lot when it comes to troubleshooting problems that come up for my users.

I’ve worked with hundreds of programmers over the course of my career, and I have never developed a working relationship as good as the one I have with Code Precise IT Solutions LLP. My developer contacted my spouse when I was ill to let them know that he hoped I recovered soon, and I sent him a gift for his wedding. There is a lot of trust in the relationship that makes all of the work much easier to do.

I don’t think there is anything specific that I wish they would do differently.

It is important to be culturally aware of the differences in how things are phrased or done so that you are always on the same page. Since English isn’t their first language, you have to be a little more cognizant of how you introduce certain concepts that you want.