Codahead - Software for demanding business

Codahead is polish software development company, operating since 2008.

We are helping clients by providing professional Software development services, Outsourcing and Hardware engineering

We've built scalable, high-performing mobile and web applications, from funcional UIs to powerful backends. We expertise through prototype variety of hardware, create or connect to and support reliable payment options.

Our solutions work on over 50,000 devices and process over $3 bilion in transactions annually. We delivered international projects for large scale enterprises and startups from both United States and Europe.

We're based in Cracow, Poland and NYC, US.

WHO WE ARE
60+ Taleted and passionate professionals
10+ years on the market
2 Delivery centers: Cracow(PL) and Nyc (US)

WHAT WE DO
- Mobile Development (iOS, Android, Cross-platform)
- Web Development (Frontend, Backend, Responsive Web, UI/UX
- Outsourcing (Staff Augmentation, Dedicated Teams
- Hardware Engineering (Prototyping, Pre-production)
- Payment Integrations (Online, Offline)

OUR SPECIALTIES
- Core programming languages: Python, Django, Java, Kotlin, Swift, Objective-C, PHP, Node.js, Ember.js, JavaScript, Ruby, Rails
- Frameworks: Laravel, Yii, PyTorch, Codelgniter, CocoaTouch, Tensorflow, AndroidSDK
- Frontend: HTML 5, jQuery, React.js, Bootstrap, CSS3, Saas
- UI/UX: Adobe Illustrator, Invision, Sketch, Photoshop, Axure RP, Adobe inDesign

CODAHEAD STRENGTHS

[email protected]

2008
Kraków, Poland

TickPredict, Appetize, GranturismoEvents, SquareStripSports, MusicRadioCreative

Tickpredict - crypto trading platform for serious traders and market makers.

TickPredict brings together multiple trading applications to support proven strategies like market making, momentum scalping, and lead/lag.

Trade at Institutional Speed.

Club Mileage - effortless social driving community

ClubMileage is an app for petrol addicts who love to be on the move, socialize and share their passion.

Want to plan a trip or event? Get in touch with others and track your Group's location on the integrated Map.

AI - players recognition tool

With all the data being processed within the handheld device you can verify players by their number, shirt, hair colour etc. After the player is recognised the solution provides you with stats from the current game or simply with some information about player’s age, related facts, news and more.

Appetize - modern POS solution

Point of Sale working on veriaty of hardware devices and support reliable payment options.

Nuus - sports content management solution

A web panel for managing sports club multimedia content. Maintenance of a website, creating new materials, publishing posts and videos with just one service.

Web & Mobile Development for Raffle Platform

"The products they have developed will benefit me greatly."

Apr. 2016 - Ongoing

Codahead has developed iOS and Android apps and a mobile-responsive website with an admin panel.

New Lenox, Illinois
Matthew Synowiecki
President & CEO, SquareStripSports

The website and apps are fantastic assets. By communicating clearly and minimizing staff turnover, Codahead has delivered outstanding results. Their attention to detail, quick responses, and helpful advice make them a great partner.

We offer an online platform where charities and fundraisers conduct online raffles at sporting events. I'm the president and CEO.

For what projects/services did your company hire Codahead?

We hired them for website and app development.

Our goal was to deliver the highest quality website and app to our users.

A friend recommended them.

They have developed our website, including a mobile version and admin panel, along with iOS and Android apps.

One main project manager runs the job and assigns tasks. The same backend developer has completed everything from the start. A few other developers take care of frontend development and design.

Building my website has been a long process since I continuously add elements based on user feedback and my own vision. Now the software is exactly how I want it. The products they have developed will benefit me greatly. Working with them is great.

My project manager has been with me from the start, which makes it easy to communicate what I want. They attend to every detail and are always available when we need them.

I appreciate their attention to detail and suggestions about implementing new strategies.

No, everything is great.

Static Webpage Dev for IT Company

"The creative content was great."

Dec. 2018 - Feb. 2019

Codahead designed and developed a static website to display product information.

Boulder, Colorado
Michael Finocchiaro
VP of Cloud Technologies, XD Innovation

The team delivered the product within a tight deadline. While stakeholders were pleased with the aesthetic appeal of the website, they had to review the code for bugs later on. There are no complaints about Codahead’s workflow.

XD Innovation is a Dassault Systèmes reseller of which XDI Cloud for which I am the VP of Cloud Technologies.

For what projects/services did your company hire Codahead?

I hired Codahead for creating my static website. I had a deadline in early February so they were running against the clock.

The goal was to explain what the business was intended to do and what products we offer on the cloud in an intuitive manner.

I met Jacek, their sales guy, at WebSummit and contacted him once I had the project budget. I put out a small RFQ to three companies and Codahead won the bid due to their reactivity and guarantees on delivery schedule.

We needed static pages for each product as well as a contact sheet and a couple of teasers. They were responsible for the design and coding of the website itself. I guided and edited the textual content.

The team was Jakub (Codahead architect) with a few in-house developers and myself on the XDI side.

The site was delivered on time and looked great. That made us quite happy. That being said, later analysis found some of the code to be buggy and this required some postfixing.

They were fine given the short scope of the project.

The creative content was great.

The code itself under the covers was unoptimized and I should have had a coder on my end reviewing it day to day.

Platform for Cryptocurrency Trading Company

"Codahead's ability to completely integrate with our team was most impressive."

Feb. 2018 - Ongoing

Codahead designed, developed, and tested an entire cryptocurrency trading platform.

Chicago, IL
Randy Myers
Founder and CEO, TickPredict

Codahead devilvered a robust solution that was received well.

We provide connectivity and trading on numerous cryptocurrency trading exchanges. Traders can view orderbooks on a wide variety of exchanges, pairs, and assets.

For what projects/services did your company hire Codahead?

TickPredict needed an entire development team, from backend to website frontend and design.

We aim at building the most robust trading platform available.

We went through numerous consultants and full-time developers but found that Codahead delivered the flexibility we needed.

The designed, developed, and tested an entire trading platform. This started with normalizing API feeds (market data) and then writing feed handlers and a frontend.

Project manager, designer, backend developers, frontend developers, and QA.

There is no way we could have developed the robust TickPredict platform without the deep bench that Codahead has. We needed short spikes of devops, designs (logos/website), and security.

The project manager was the captain of the ship. Everything went through him and he managed the entire process. He dealt with numerous changes in scope and deliverables, enabling my team to focus on finding product/market fit.

Codahead's ability to completely integrate with our team was most impressive. From day one, they were our team. There were no cultural or language barriers to speak of.

Keep up the great work. And open an office in Chicago!

The were flexible with the different timezone.
    The best of the best.