We Turn Advertising Into Revenue.

Cocan Media is a non-traditional agency that believes in partnering with businesses not just rendering services. We help stimulate growth through direct response advertising strategies that yield high ROAS vs. your traditional methods. To some, we’re known as their “agency on record”… but to the rest, we’re the secret sauce that makes stuff happen.

We’ve worked with start-ups, large B2B companies and everything in between. Over the last few years we’ve grown to really enjoy working with eCommerce businesses & B2B Companies. We believe these businesses are under-served when it comes to marketing/advertising, and frankly we’re tired of all the large marketing agencies offering “cookie cutter” solutions that don’t work.

We take a holistic marketing approach and implement frameworks that drive results and that are tailored to each business’ needs. The reason we’re able to get such great results for our clients is because we only work with a small handful of them at a time. Growing a companies revenue is our #1 objective and if we can’t do that, we don’t deserve their business. But not every business is ready to work with us, for the ones that are… we get results. Are you ready?

2018
Franklin, TN
  • 1550 W McEwen Dr, Suite 300
    Franklin, TN 37067
  • United States

Social Media Marketing for Digital Marketing Agency

"Cocan Media is a special company. I will definitely work with them again in the future."

Oct. - Dec. 2018

Cocan Media provided social media marketing for a digital marketing agency, focusing their efforts on Facebook Ads campaigns.

Dan Waldrop
Owner, Drop Ad Agency

The number of leads generated improved dramatically since the engagement began. Cocan Media’s understanding of marketing technologies helped them offer useful tactical advice that was subsequently implemented. Their quality deliverables set them up for potential future engagement.

I’m the owner of a digital marketing agency.

For what projects/services did your company hire Cocan Media?

I needed to scale all my projects.

I wanted to increase revenue from Facebook Ads traffic for my clients.

They were recommended to me by numerous friends.

Cocan Media helped me grow and scale my client's e-commerce stores. They showed me Facebook Ads strategies that I'd never seen or heard of. They went through each of our client's Facebook Ads accounts to help me get a deeper understanding of what was needed.

I worked directly with Michael (Founder, Cocan Media).

My understanding of Facebook Ads grew significantly because of my work with Cocan Media. Michael helped me to consistently grow my clients’ businesses. For example, I grew from 30 leads a day for one of my clients to 148. That was a direct result of his suggested tweaks to lead generation strategies and copywriting changes. My Facebook Ads skills grew faster in the months I worked with Michael than from any other method I've tried.

Michael was available for me to contact him anytime. I enjoyed my time working with him. His intelligence about media buying far surpasses what I knew. I’m thankful to have worked with him on my clients’ projects.

I appreciate all the extras Michael did for me. Cocan Media is a special company. I will definitely work with them again in the future.

No, there aren’t any areas they need to improve.

Overall Score They did an awesome job.
    Their schedule was simple and easy.
    Prices were affordable.
    Cocan Media gave me the results I was looking for.
    I've already referred them to other agency owners.

PPC Lead Generation for Product Development Company

"[We] were surprised by how effectively they drove the right traffic."

Jan. - Apr. 2019

Using Google AdWords, Cocan Media handled keyword research, wrote ad copy and landing page content, and adjusted a bidding strategy.

Nashville, Tennessee
Zach Watson
Director of Marketing, DePalma Studios

In just a few weeks, the conversion rate jumped to 25% and the campaign achieved a 700% ROI while reducing costs per lead. Cocan Media communicated frequently, tracked their progress meticulously, and presented fresh, creative ideas. They met every deadline and delivered outstanding results.

I'm the director of content marketing at DePalma Studios, a UX design and product development agency.

For what projects/services did your company hire Cocan Media?

We needed to improve our conversion numbers from Google Ads We were already working with another PPC agency, but their performance was below expectations.

We needed to increase conversions and create a pipeline for sales leads.

I knew their founder from a previous position. I'd seen his work firsthand, so I knew we should work with them.

Even though our previous agency had delivered a poor performance, we had success bidding on design keywords. We wanted to optimize that strategy by reducing our cost per lead and improving the conversion rate on our landing page. They managed our bidding strategy and keyword selection, wrote our ad copy, and helped us test and refine our landing page. Our ideal clients are enterprises and funded startups, so they optimized our spend by pruning keywords that didn't deliver the right traffic.

Myself and our VP of marketing worked directly with the founder.

Within the first few weeks, we saw an immediate lift in conversions. Because of their improved bidding strategy and ad copy, our conversion rates doubled before we made any changes to the page. By the end of the engagement, our conversion rate was 25% and we saw a 700% ROI on our investment. Our VP of marketing was blown away. I expected as much, though, because I'd worked with Cocan Media before.

How did the Cocan Media perform from a project management standpoint?

Their founder stayed on top of everything from the beginning. We had a few strategy meetings to iron out our target market, after which they did everything. We communicated daily on Slack and had weekly meetings to review performance and discuss new ideas. They mostly worked on AdWords, while we used Hubspot to track lead conversions.

What impresses you about the Cocan Media?

We were amazed by the results. We knew we could improve our PPC performance, but were surprised by how effectively they drove the right traffic and improved our conversions. This channel became our main source of business growth.

I can't think of anything. They never missed a meeting, they were great to work with, and they always thought about how we could improve.

Shopify Site Dev & E-Commerce Support for Koozie Retailer

“They’ve ushered in a truly life-changing trajectory for our company.”

June 2018 - Ongoing

Cocan Media developed a new Shopify site, creating an eye-catching landing page to drive sales. They’ve since provided ongoing social media marketing, design ads, and help track metrics.

Charlotte, North Carolina
Kenny Ramsey
Founder, 22below

Cocan Media’s new site and marketing efforts have generated enormous returns. E-commerce sales have jumped from about $3,000 per month to per day. Exceptional results, responsive strategies, and accurate projections make them strong partners.

I’m the founder of 22below. In 2017, we launched a new can sleeve design to compete with other koozies.

For what projects/services did your company hire Cocan Media?

Because we predominately advertise on social media sites for our sales, we needed to establish a consistent presence in the social media space and revamp our website.

Our goal was to generate higher conversions and sales.

One of my colleagues had tracked Cocan Media’s performance and recommended them to me. After checking some of their background contacts and current clients, I was ready to pull the trigger.

Initially, they went over all of our content and met with us to discuss what we’ve done in the past, how well we've performed, and where we wanted to go. They completely overhauled our website, setting up a Shopify store with various plug-ins to track our progress. This involved creating an amazing landing page that popped up and flashed an offer to drive easy conversions.

They also educated and continue to educate us on best digital marketing and sales practices to boost our returns. The team has designed and written the messaging for our social media ads, overseeing all of the metrics involved and making adjustments to improve performance. Additionally, they’ve helped reconfigure our bundle pricing matrix for our products to increase our average cart price.

I work with their founder who is in charge of the ads and metrics, but there have been other specialists involved for specific tasks. One developer set up our Shopify store, another created our landing page, and the final helped us with our product bundle pricing.

They’ve ushered in a truly life-changing trajectory for our company. We’ve gone from $3,000–$4,000 in e-commerce sales per month to the same amount, if not more, per day.

They set up the project in an organized way with clear lines of communication. If I have a question, I can just call them for an answer. They’re also able to give accurate projections for the weeks and months to come based on their numbers. This has allowed me to plan accordingly.

I’m impressed with the results.

You can never have enough feedback, but I can’t think of anything specific that they need to change.

I respect people who value their time as much as I value mine.
    Compared to other companies, Cocan Media is priced in the middle.
    The proof is in the results.
    I already have.