Make Your Goals Reality

Coastal Media Brand is a premier Internet marketing company based in Myrtle Beach, SC, with thousands of page 1 rankings they are dedicated to providing the highest level of customer service in the industry. By establishing mutually beneficial, long-term relationships with their clients, Coastal Media Brand creates custom solutions uniquely tailored to meet the specialized business objectives of each client.

We frequently raise our clients to the #1 spot, where sites grab over 36% of all clicks! No other marketing technique has a greater impact on the buying cycle. We bake strategic thought into the DNA of every web site we create. Our comprehensive SEO services integrate keyword research, competitive analysis and reporting, on-page and off-page SEO, training, video SEO best practices and much more to get killer conversions at a minimal investment. Voted Top SEO Firm in South Carolina, Coastal Media Brand is a premier Internet marketing company based in Myrtle Beach, SC dedicated to providing the highest level of digital services and solutions. Coastal Media Brand is a guaranteed seo firm, you can be sure that you will receive numerous page one rankings for relevant keywords related to your business. we are so confident in our work that we guarantee these results, or you don't pay! that simple!  SEO is our expertise, with decades of experience even seasoned SEO experts could learn quite a bit from our techniques.With the search engine optimization industry growing significantly over the last 4 years there has been a surplus of people and information making a lot of promises and all with varying levels of expertise. For a small business owner that is looking for a guaranteed SEO Service Coastal Media Brand is the only company to hire. We gaurantee that you will receive numerous page one rankings for relevant keywords related to your business or you don't pay anything at all.

Myrtle Beach, SC

International Ceramics Supply Company, Global Tech Company, Global Candy Store Retail Chain, Global Clothing retail company, Global Real Estate Firm, National Construction Company.

Web Design From Scratch for Roofing Company

“He tells you straight up how everything's going to happen… he just he's a good guy.”

Nov. - Dec. 2016

Coastal Media Brand designed and built the client’s website from scratch.

11- 50 Employees

South Carolina
Employee, Roofing Company

The new website has doubled business and new leads are consistently achieved from the site.

I’m the owner of a roofing company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Coastal Media Brand?

I wanted to increase business from my website and achieve new leads.

Coastal Media designed and built my website from the ground up. They got to know my business, studied what we do, and got the site up and running. We would share ideas with them and they would come back with designs. They integrated visuals and photos that we needed. They also manage my Facebook page.

I worked with Justin [Malonson, President, Coastal Media Brand] and an assistant.

How did you come to work with Coastal Media Brand?

I had come to know Justin from around town. He was doing work for local restaurants that I had seen. We kept meeting and talking about what I needed for my website. Over many meetings he gained my trust and I decided to give him a shot.

Between $6,000-8,000.

We started working together November 2016 and the project took a few months.

I’ve seen a huge impact – my business has doubled – and I’m really pleased. I get lots of leads and the calls are always from the website.

How did Coastal Media Brand perform from a project management standpoint?

They delivered on time and within budget. I could talk to him anytime I needed him.

He's just a great guy and very honest. He will tell you straight up how everything’s going to happen.

He will tell you how long it will take and stick to it.
    I'm getting a lot of calls, lot of leads.

Web Design and SEO Services for Business Owner

"They were perfect and we were very pleased with their work!"

Feb. 2017 - Ongoing

Coastal Media Brand updated and redesigned a website in increase business growth. They were selected for being professional and trustworthy, among other things.

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
Business Owner, Roofing

With their knowledge and experience in web design and SEO, they saved the company and were able to get the site more exposure and increase its sales. The website turned out better than what was expected and the workflow was efficient.

I am the owner of a roofing business.

For what reason(s) did your company hire Coastal Media Brand?

I was searching for a way to improve my company so we hired them to update our website and get us to the first page of Google in the shortest amount of time possible.

My goal from the beginning was to gain more business and update our online information, which is what they did and more!

They ranked number 1 in the area and were the most professional, trustworthy, reliable, and friendly vendor that I had met with.

They redesigned our website, updated its pictures and current information, and handled SEO [search engine optimization].

We spoke with the owner to make sure everything the designers worked on was satisfactory.

They saved my company with their expertise in all aspects of web design and SEO; it provided the growth that we needed. I have gained more customers and increased sales!

The workflow was very effective and efficient.

Their knowledge is impressive. They just heard what we wanted and designed it that way and even better.

I wouldn’t change a thing. They were perfect and we were very pleased with their work!