#1 Ranked SEO & Design Agency. Los Angeles Based.

Coalition is one of the top ranked SEO firms throughout the United States in Google search results. We demonstrate our excellence by dominating the SEO industry on our own key terms. More than that, we're one of the only agencies with over 200 team members capable of supporting full SEO, PPC, paid social, email, website design, and website development. With over 600 case studies for our clients, our approach and our team's excellence has been proven time and time again.

Culver City, CA
  • 3750 South Robertson Blvd, #200
    Culver City, CA 90232
  • 2633 Eastlake Ave E, #207
    Seattle, WA 98102
  • 11305 4 Points Dr
    Austin, TX 78726

Clients range from Fortune 500 brands to funded start ups to small businesses. Key clients include PayPal, Natori, Harvard, Whataburger, Pink Lily, Native Union, Ford, Jack Daniels, and more!

E-Commerce Development for Native Union Image

E-Commerce Development for Native Union

Coalition Technologies was chosen to help redesign the Native Union sites (for 6 international regions) and develop numerous custom features that help improve the sites' UX and marketability. Coalition Technologies provided strategy and guidance for Native Union on their Shopify Plus build. They also handled the design, development, and customizations to ensure the website nailed their brand objectives. Organic traffic to the

site grew by over 58%. Conversion rates rose by 37% across all devices. And the site saw a 20% month over month increase in revenue.
Web Development and SEO for Bentonville Film Festival Image

Web Development and SEO for Bentonville Film Festival

The Bentonville Film Festival, a joint initiative by Coca Cola and Walmart, had its website design and development completed by Coalition Technologies. The SEO and mobile UX prioritized website features online scheduling, ticket purchasing, streaming and more.

Web Development for PayPal Image

Web Development for PayPal

PayPal, a leading person to person and online payment provider, tapped Coalition Technologies to build out its e-commerce website. The team also aided the development of Here, its SMB focused card reader and Point of Sale product line. The result was a mobile-friendly, content rich e-commerce site that stands out from the typical e-commerce experience and captures the PayPal brand wonderfully.

Ecommerce SEO

Client Testimonial - Lead Generation - Local SEO & SEM

LA's #1 SEO Agency

Client Testimonial - Infant & Children's Apparel - Ecommerce SEO & SEM

Web Dev & Digital Marketing for Adult Novelty Store

"Their team projects our company’s voice in its content."

Jan. 2020 - Ongoing

Coalition Technologies provides digital marketing services to expand the reach of an adult novelty store. They enhanced the website, optimizing its navigation and content. They continue to support the platform.

11- 50 Employees

Honolulu, Hawaii
Zondre Watson
General Manager, Sensually Yours

Coalition Technologies implemented effective website advancements that not only improved the site’s visibility but also increased monthly sales. They provide detailed project outlines that enable transparent collaboration. Their knowledge of the brand identity supports a valuable partnership.

I’m the general manager at Sensually Yours. It’s an adult novelty store.

What challenge were you trying to address with Coalition Technologies?

We redesigned our website and wanted to expand our reach to other parts of the state as well as the mainland. We needed a partner to manage our SEO and PPC efforts.

Coalition laid out a strategy to improve our website. Their team then made changes to the navigation and content. For example, they changed the placement of reviews. Their team’s making improvements on an ongoing basis.

We regularly work with about five people. Our main point of contact’s Leah (Digital Producer), but we also engage with Justin (Web Design & SEO Project Manager) and Brandy (Copy Strategist).

How did you come to work with Coalition Technologies?

I found them through a Google search and liked their previous work. I spoke with one of their customers at a trade show who had positive feedback.

We’ve spent $24,000 on their services so far.

We began working together around January 2020, and it’s an ongoing partnership.

Their work made an impact. After our redesign last fall, we did roughly $2,000 a month in sales. Now, we do around $8,000 per month in sales. For some of our keywords, we’ve specifically seen an increase in our organic search.

How did Coalition Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

Their team lays out a strategy for the quarter, which we review monthly to discuss results and upcoming plans. We primarily communicate via Basecamp. If necessary, I email Leah.

Their team projects our company’s voice in its content. For the first couple of months, they listened to our suggestions and adapted their work. Now, we rarely make changes.

They could align on processes and not make assumptions on the film process. Coalition also slightly underbid to get the project.

If we want to make changes, they give us a timeline to help them adapt. It’s not bad, but it would be nice to be able to make quick changes.

SEO & PPC for Vinyl Accessories E-Commerce Retailer

"Coalition takes care of their clients well."

Apr. 2019 - Ongoing

Coalition Technologies manages SEO and PPC initiatives for an e-commerce retailer. They enhanced the website and integrated a blog, which the team supports through content development and guest posting.

Christian Verhoeven
CEO, Prisma International

The team’s effective digital marketing campaigns resulted in a 1000% increase in website revenue. To stakeholder satisfaction, their development efforts produced a more robust website. Productive, transparent, and dedicated, Coalition Technologies promotes a lasting partnership.

I own a small e-commerce retailer called Prisma International. In the last two years or so, we developed our own line of accessories for vinyl collectors.

What challenge were you trying to address with Coalition Technologies?

After building our website, we needed help with brand building.

Coalition started with a technical analysis of our website, which was thrown together using Shopify. They noted what could be improved. That included small features such as alt titles for images and copy.

Their team then developed content and built a blog on my website. They also implemented new features.

Coalition continues to manage our general SEO efforts in addition to Google Ads and Google Shopping campaigns. They link content and write guest blogs to direct links back to our website.

I have a main point of contact but also communicate with most of their team during our monthly phone calls.

How did you come to work with Coalition Technologies?

I mentioned to a friend that I needed a company to handle SEO initiatives. I told him about how it was difficult to pick a partner. He recommended that I google SEO companies because the top-ranked company would most likely know SEO well. I searched and out of the top two results, I went with Coalition because of their location.

We initially spent about $2,000 a month, but the cost has gone down to about $1,200 a month.

We started working together in April 2019, and the partnership’s ongoing.

Site revenue increased probably 1,000%. Granted, I didn’t do any digital marketing a year ago. They built up the website and by the look alone, the engagement's certainly been a success.

How did Coalition Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

Their team creates monthly reports and then we have calls to discuss performance. They use Basecamp for their internal project management.

I haven’t worked with many partners that I fully admire. But if I look at Coalition, they’re the kind of company that I would want to model my own after. They’re efficient, open, and consumer-centric in their approach.

Coalition takes care of their clients well. Granted, they work on two specific projects.

At this point, I trust them blindly. I review their plans and offer my input, but their team knows their stuff. I feel that I’m in good hands.

No, not really.

If you expect them to handle the project without your input, you might get less out of the engagement. Try to be responsive. Give positive and negative feedback should there be any. Be clear in your communication about what does and doesn’t work.

When my business was negatively impacted by the coronavirus, they adapted to my needs.

SEO & Digital Strategy for Aquarium Company

"They are as good as SEO agencies come, and I have not found better."

June 2018 - Ongoing

Coalition Technologies supplies SEO to help a new aquarium business launch. They began with a thorough report of suggestions and now deliver content, linking strategies, and website improvements.

Ronkonkoma, New York
Rafal Wlazlo
Co-owner, ARW Group

The client has seen their revenue conversion rates and organic traffic increase since they started working with Coalition Technologies. The partnership is marked by a great deal of collaboration, proactive ideas, and expertise. Their flexibility and openness to feedback stand out.

I am a co-owner and the CEO of ARW Group, which owns several different companies. One of them is Modern Aquarium, a company that sells products to aquarium hobbyists.

What challenge were you trying to address with Coalition Technologies?

We started Modern Aquarium last September. We already knew how valuable good SEO is and writing decent copy and everything else, that we know how to do in-house, but we knew time wasn’t a commodity that we really had.

It began with a phone call with Coalition Technologies that was a few hours long. We went over what we do, what we’re planning to do, and what our goals were so that they could get an exact feel for what we might need.

Coalition Technologies prepared a very lengthy report for us where they broke down where we currently stand in terms of where we’re doing great and where we can improve. It was literally a small book that they had prepared. It was very detailed and a welcoming sign for us — we realized that they were taking their time with us. They knew some things that we didn’t know, which was great because I wanted to hire someone who could do this better than us.

They have written copy for the website and for other blogs, and they do link exchanges for relevant links, blogs, and forums. What I especially like is that they will come to us and, based on research, tell us what changes we should make and why they would be better. This is anything from page load speeds to getting a customer to the purchase stage with fewer clicks.

It is a small team. I currently work with Katie (Digital Project Manager) who is the lead on the team. The gentleman who was put in her shoes is Pat (Project Manager), who we’d feel just as comfortable with as Katie. Abe (Project Manager) is in charge of the technical aspect.

How did you come to work with Coalition Technologies?

We started looking for a domestic SEO company that we could partner with. I decided that I was going to hire the company that popped up organically as number one on Google. I figured if they can push themselves to the very top organically, then they most likely know what they are doing in that field.

That is exactly what we did. Coalition Technologies showed up as the number one result organically on Google, so we decided to give them a call. After some lengthy conversations about what they do and how they do it, we decided to give them a shot.

Coalition Technologies' price is actually pretty low. We pay them $1,240 on a monthly basis. I went to another company and was quoted $4,000 a month for similar services.

We brought them on board about a year ago. We had to cut them loose from one of our previous websites, not because they weren’t doing a great job, but because COVID-19 has brought our revenue to a standstill.

We check the revenue conversion rates and organic traffic that we are bringing in to evaluate Coalition Technologies’ value to us. I can check and compare over time how we are doing by a month-by-month comparison.

It is a new business so everything is going to be going on the up and up, but we have been so successful with it that I have no choice but to attribute some of that success to the work of Coalition Technologies.

However, just because we love Coalition Technologies doesn’t mean we stop vetting them. We do tests on a sporadic basis — maybe monthly or bi-monthly — where we compare how conversion rates, traffic, revenue, and other metrics have changed since they took over.

In terms of overall results, there was definitely value in it. I feel that I want to have them on board and we are going to keep them for as long as they are performing or outperforming as they are currently doing, we are more than happy to have them and recommend them to everybody else.

How did Coalition Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

We simply clicked with their team. When I told them Katie had to stay because we didn’t feel comfortable with just anyone else, Coalition Technologies was fine with it. They seem to be very accommodating.

Every once in a while, because we are on a big e-commerce platform, things can go haywire. I can just send them an email indicating that it’s an emergency. My phone will ring within a couple of minutes. We also have regular alignment calls so, should there be something we are concerned with, we will bring it up.

Our standards are pretty high and they know that. When it comes to working on our website and the kind of copy, quality of work, and QA they return to us, I am a stickler for doing something right. Coalition Technologies knows it. I am very frank with them when something doesn’t meet my expectations. They know this so I don’t have to have those conversations with them, but I don’t shy away from telling if I want something done slightly differently. Lucky for us, they have been very attentive, and they do the work really well.

In the past decade, I have worked with many different web developers and companies. There are only a few that I would give a stamp of approval to. They are really one of the two companies that I would let touch my website and be somewhat comfortable with this.

You can always find things to improve on. Coalition Technologies is the best agency we have come across by far in terms of SEO, other optimization, web development, and the ideas they bring. I am surprised that there is a company out there that can provide their quality of work consistently without screwing up at some point. They are as good as SEO agencies come, and I have not found better.

You have to be clear about what you want them to do. Try to understand what they do because an extra pair of eyes and a fresh perspective of an outsider is a good thing. I love the fact that they come with their own ideas, but I will sometimes come up with an idea that I’ll ask them to look into, and they’ll do thorough research into whether it’s viable. I really love the fact that they don’t think that they know it all.

Overall Score For us to leave a review, we have to be really happy with them.
    I prefer to be called directly on my cellphone. They will call me or reschedule if I can’t take the call. They deserve a higher score here.
    Most of the others places I found are more expensive.
    We have recently recommended Coalition Technologies.

Multi-Platform PPC & SEO for Tech Startup Venture

"They never try to nickel and dime us for hours spent above and beyond our contract."

Feb. 2020 - Ongoing

Originally brought on for a PPC scope, Coalition Technologies has since been brought on to further expand their responsibilities including SEO and PPC across an additional platform.

Kelsey Malmberg
CMO, Collide

Coalition Technologies' work has helped the client double revenue month-over-month. The team has good communication skills, remaining responsive and available. They continuously overdeliver on their promises.

CMO for technology start up ventures of Earl Enterprises. Our B2C web-based platforms and native apps include Collide and Psychics1on1, among others.

For what projects/services did your company hire Coalition Technologies?

I originally hired Coalition for a PPC scope of work related to our brand new platform, Psychics1on1. I have been so impressed with the team, that I have since expanded their scope to include SEO and PPC across one our other platforms.

Overall, we're concerned with revenue, being that these ventures are a startup. With that comes incredibly high expectations and lots of unknowns without having historical data to benchmark.

We researched and vetted about 5 agencies, but the RFP response from Coalition blew the others out of the water. The proposal wasn't just boiler plate like most others - they included actionable insights, which I appreciate (knowing the risk from an agency POV).

Coalition manages PPC for us, soup-to-nuts. They reconfigured/implemented proper tracking, optimized our existing paid social campaigns and implemented scores of new campaigns across google as well. In addition to media buying and management, they have produced additional original creative with copy strategy. Without a complete styleguide and brand book, much of their work is the product of lots of fruitful conversations and intensive note taking to understand our brand, the direction and our KPIs.

Pat DeLuca (Sr.), Scot Robnett (Jr) Project Managers, Ashok Patidar (PPC Team Lead), 2 PPC Techs, 5 SEO Team Members, Two linkbuiders - a total of 12 people.

Coalition has help us double our revenue month-over-month for the last three months. We're on an incredible trajectory largely because of their efforts.

I am in contact with our Coalition team almost on a daily basis. We have a co-basecamp for project management but also have regular conference calls and they're always willing to respond on gchat.

I am continuously impressed with the underpromise/overdeliver. They never try to nickel and dime us for hours spent above and beyond our contract.

My only complaint is the non-traditional way they outline parts of the SOW - a bit difficult to understand fees and service at a glance. Otherwise, they've been amazing.

SEO Services for CBD Retailer

"They’re doing everything within their power to help our company propel forward."

Dec. 2019 - Ongoing

Coalition Technologies provided SEO services, making changes to the website and providing recommendations. In addition to doing backlinking work, the team also worked on the reviews on the website.

Jasmine Khachatrian
Founder & President, Kanavia Organics

Coalition Technologies has done good work so far and their communication is exceptional. In addition to sending detailed emails with all of the data pertaining to the project, the team has done work beyond the business’ expectations. Overall, they have the right people and tools to deliver.

I’m the founder and president of Kanavia Organics, a company that sells organic CBD products.

What challenge were you trying to address with Coalition Technologies?

We needed an SEO company to help us with our website. Since we’re a new company, we needed help.

Coalition Technologies stepped in and told me what I needed as the company owner. In addition to making revisions to the website and giving recommendations, they also did some backlinking work. They worked on the content, reviews, suggestions, and details of the website.

Our main points of contact have been Abe (Digital Producer) and Scot (Marketing Digital Producer).

How did you come to work with Coalition Technologies?

I came across them after doing some research.

We spend $1,800 per month.

We’ve been working with Coalition Technologies since December 2019.

They’ve contributed quite a bit to our website, which I’m pleased about. The traffic to the website has increased over the past five months, which may be due to our increased social media efforts. Coalition Technologies told us that it will take 6–12 months for the effects of their work to show.

How did Coalition Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

Their communication is excellent. The team arranges times for phone discussions and sends detailed emails about numbers and graphs.

They’re doing everything within their power to help our company propel forward. When I hired them, I thought they were just going to get the website to be visible on Google. So it was a pleasant surprise when I realized that they were also working on the website itself.

No, I have no suggestions.

Trust that Coalition Technologies is going to do the best work for your company because they have the tools and the right people to evaluate the needs of the company and its website. They’re great communicators, and they’ll do everything right every step of the way.

Digital Marketing for Grain-Free Snack Company

“Overall, they have really good people. They form relationships with clients and are super transparent.”

Feb. 2020 - Ongoing

Coalition Technologies conducted a website audit for a grain-free granola company. Since then, they’ve boosted  SEO by writing copy and earning backlinks, and have created PPC and social media ad campaigns.

Founder & CEO, Snack Company

Although it’s still early in the campaign, the site ranks higher on SERPs and online sales are up. Coalition Technologies is a trustworthy and reliable resource, resulting in a strong partnership. They’ve kept their partners updated through bi-weekly meetings and regular communication.

I’m the founder of a grain-free snack company. We make soft-baked, grain-free granolas. We sell primarily to grocery stores and we have about 600 points of distribution today.

What challenge were you trying to address with Coalition Technologies?

E-commerce or direct to consumer is about 5% of our overall business, and that’s why I engaged with Coalition Technologies. We hired them to grow our e-commerce presence and grow the sales.

They worked on our direct-to-consumer website, PPC ads, and social ads. They came in and did an audit on the website to see how it was performing, how it was ranking, and to determine the domain authority. From there, we put a plan together to rank higher, gain backlinks, and add more copy to our site.

They helped configure our Google Ads. We had Google Analytics set up, but they put the campaign together. On top of that, they did some paid social ads for Facebook and Instagram.

There are two continuous people I work with, and they bring in people from their team as needed. Sometimes that’s a copywriter or an email marketer. So they have a bigger team than those I work with directly.

How did you come to work with Coalition Technologies?

I’m a part of a group, and one of our board members is in my industry and works with e-commerce. I know their team really well and work with them all the time, so I told them that I was looking to grow my direct to consumer business. They highly recommended Coalition Technologies.

When I first reached out to them, I really liked them. They’re super transparent and are upfront about their strengths and weaknesses. As a result, I felt very comfortable with them. I talked to them for a year before signing an agreement. They even did some free work for me. They did a full audit, gave me the results, and then they followed up with me. They were a trustworthy resource and it didn’t seem like they were trying to sell me on anything.

I’ve spent just over $10,000.

We started working together in February 2020 and it’s ongoing.

The ads just recently went live, so it’s a little to early to tell how they’re doing in terms of ad spend and our ROI. However, we can see the impact on SEO in general. We’re already starting to rank higher on search result pages. Turning on Google shopping helps us appear more when customers are looking for products like ours.

We’ve seen a huge lift in our online sales. Compared to last year, our sales are up by 300%. Of course, more people are shopping online because of the COVID-19 pandemic, so it’s hard to know the direct impact.

How did Coalition Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

Overall, they have really good people. They form relationships with clients and are super transparent. We have bi-weekly phone calls, where they tell us about the traffic, highlight trends, and propose ways for us to shift our strategy. They also use Basecamp to track everything and flag things that I need to approve. It’s very effective.

It goes back to their transparency. I’ve worked with a couple of different agencies, and sometimes we don’t know why they’re doing something, or we’ve questioned whether or not it’s worth the cost. Whereas Coalition Technologies is very forthcoming and keeps us informed.

I don’t think they’re the best with paid social, SEO is much better. It’s still early, but based on what I’m seeing, their broad reach strategy for social advertising wasn’t very effective.

Respond to them because they throw a lot at you. You’ll need to review a lot of changes and their copy, which can be overwhelming. I always go in and deal with it right away to keep the ball rolling.

SEO for Medical Health Organization

"Coalition Technologies has very good listeners."

Apr. 2019 - Ongoing

Coalition Technologies implemented technical SEO improvements to raise the visibility of a medical network’s websites. They restructured pages, removed deadlinks, and inserted keywords.

5,001-10,000 Employees

Michael Hinck & Xavia Malcolm
Director & Asst. Director of Public Affairs, Medical Network

The ongoing partnership has resulted in first or second page ranking for the client’s key pages. Coalition Technologies delivers high-quality, tailored strategies and techniques for SEO. Their constant communication and willingness to explain concepts make for a smooth workflow.

Michael Hinck: I’m the director of public affairs of a medical organization.

Xavia Malcolm: And I’m the assistant director of the same network.

What challenge were you trying to address with Coalition Technologies?

MH: We were building websites without thinking about how they’d attract traffic. We needed help with SEO.

MH: We started a series of lengthy telephone meetings where we dove deeply into the goals of our hospital, website, and services. Coalition Technologies then helped us build a strategy that focused on them primarily.

Their team then identified deadlinks and errors on the site, along with title tags, meta descriptions, and keywords to drive more traffic to our site. They addressed some of the structural errors we had, including link repetition and image optimizations to speed up the site.

XM: The website is built in WordPress; Coalition Technologies enhanced it and added some plugins like Moz to optimize it. They redesigned the home page a little bit and cleaned a few things up.

MH: We work with two main people: Sarah and Luis (Digital Producers, Coalition Technologies). There are also copywriters on the team.

How did you come to work with Coalition Technologies?

MH: We met with and interviewed a few different companies about this project. Some of the ones we considered proposed that they identify the things to fix but have us make the fixes. We weren’t experienced in backend code, so we found it welcoming to have Coalition Technologies identify the bugs and then do the work themselves.

MH: We've spent about $50,000–$100,000.

MH: The partnership started in April 2019 and is ongoing.

MH: Coalition Technologies gives us reports on how our pages are ranking compared to where we were before. We’ve definitely seen a lot of improvements: pages that were previously unranked are now showing up on the first or second pages of Google search results. We’re also seeing steady growth from organic search.

We’ve learned from them about SEO as well, like how to use keywords and how to really run a website. We lack in-house talent in SEO and have gained a lot of knowledge from their services that we hope to one day apply on our own.

How did Coalition Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

XM: Luis and Sarah are very hands-on and patient in explaining the concepts and procedures. They’re also forthcoming in their opinion in a constructive way. Overall, they were excellent project managers.

MH: We meet with them every other Tuesday over the phone to go over progress. Our initial conversations were lengthy, but now we’ve got it down to 30–45 minutes. We also have an email group through Basecamp through which they constantly send us work for us to approve.

We have just a constant flow of communication: we get emails every day, and whenever we need to get a hold of them, we can pick up the phone. It was rough at first as we got to know each other, but it’s become very streamlined.

XM: Coalition Technologies has very good listeners. Sarah, in particular, listens extremely well. She takes our concerns into consideration. If we don’t understand something fully, she takes the time to break things down and paint a vivid picture of what we need to achieve and how we can get there. I give kudos to both Sarah and Luis for being able to do that.

MH: I’d also add that I don’t think they’ve ever said no to any of our requests, no matter how silly they might be. We also use them as a sounding board. There are times where we ask them for their opinions on how we should tackle something, and they’ll answer honestly.

MH: The one thing I’d say is that sometimes, the constant communication results in an overload of communication. Sometimes, as well, there has also been confusion about the progress and completion of certain things.

MH: I’d recommend complete transparency. They really got to know who we were and what we were trying to do. They didn’t come in with a preconceived notion or a template to fit us in; they customized their strategy to fit our goals.

Web Dev & SEO Services for Construction Company

“They hit all the targets in terms of achieving our requested designs and functionalities.”

Oct. 2018 - Ongoing

Coalition Technologies handles the website design and SEO efforts for a construction company. Their team writes blogs and articles as well as implements link building to increase the partner’s traffic.

Business Development Manager, A-List Builders

The website is live and aesthetically pleasing. Coalition Technologies successfully applies every detail and function. Their collaborative and results-driven nature allows them to deliver high-quality work. Responsiveness and effective communication are hallmarks of their project management style.

I’m the business development manager of A-List Builders. I’m in charge of marketing, sales, and managing our online presence. We’re a full-service construction company and general contractor. We also work with designers and architects. Primarily, we focus on single-family homes and belong to one of the hottest markets for home remodeling.

What challenge were you trying to address with Coalition Technologies?

We had an existing website and hired them to redesign and develop a new one. Initially, we hired freelancers to develop our platform, but nothing was getting done so Coalition Technologies took over.

Coalition Technologies built and launched our website using WordPress. As the final step, I need to go in and upload photos and content. Their team also provides SEO services. They conduct link building as well as write our blogs and articles in efforts to increase our site traffic.

I’ve worked with about five people on their team. However, my main points of contact are Ryan (Marketing Digital Producer Team Lead, Coalition Technologies) and Meagan (Digital Producer Trainee, Coalition Technologies).

How did you come to work with Coalition Technologies?

My company started working with them before I came. We initially hired them for SEO services. However, it didn’t make sense to perform SEO efforts for our old website. So, we pulled Coalition Technologies back from performing SEO efforts, and switched over to web development.

We’ve invested between $25,000–50,000.

The partnership began in October 2018 and is ongoing.

The website is live and it looks amazing. Ben (Owner, A-List Builders) is very picky and Coalition Technologies delivered on every detail as far as layout and aesthetics go. SEO efforts are just kicking off as well, so we’ll see how things are in a couple of weeks. We’ll test it soon by conducting searches.

I’d like to highlight that Tess (Copy Strategist, Coalition Technologies) is amazing. The content she writes for our blog is fantastic. Coalition Technologies is one of my favorite companies we’ve worked with, as far as B2B goes. Their team works hand-in-hand with ours. They’re great at pushing content out and getting our face out there. We’re just at the beginning, but it’s exciting to see what our results will be.

How did Coalition Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

We use Basecamp as our project management tool. I found that I like this platform better than the one my company internally uses. Coalition Technologies is very responsive and helpful. If we request a change, it’s usually completed by the next day. Their team implements same-day responses and has a hands-on approach to collaboration. There’s never a lapse in communication, and that’s very vital.

I’m not very knowledgeable about web development, but their team speaks to me in ways that I can easily understand. This was the case when they taught me how to upload photos using WordPress. They explain and answer all of my questions.

They’re on top of everything. Ryan is fantastic at being the lead project manager. I can’t compliment him enough. They hit all the targets in terms of achieving our requested designs and functionalities. Overall, I’m very happy with them.

There’s nothing I can think of. They’ve helped us so much and have never dropped the ball. I would speak very openly and constructively if I had complaints, but I don’t.

I’d advise them to know what their goals are. If you’re going to hire them, make sure your website is finished and ready. If it’s not, consider hiring them to finish it.

They’ve met every deadline that we’ve set.
    It’s not their fault, but I wish we hadn’t initially spent so much on SEO when our website wasn’t finished.

SEO for Art Supplies Company

"They immediately identified several areas for improvement and provided a plan of attack."

Coalition Technologies created an SEO strategy for an art supplies company.

Gainesville, Florida
Kathy Swift
CEO, Resin Obsession, LLC

The project successfully improved organic search results. Coalition Technologies was easy to get in touch with. The team asked valuable questions to create a viable long term solution.

I am the CEO of a company that supplies materials to the arts and crafts industries.

For what projects/services did your company hire Coalition Technologies?

In the ever-evolving world of web technology, I needed help to develop a stratetgy for my company to remain relevant. After investigating several options, I went with Coalition Technologies.

I wanted a cohesive plan for the two websites we use to communicate to customers.

After investigating several options, I went with Coalition Technologies.

Coalition Technologies and I meet every other week and maintain communication through Basecamp. They immediately identified several areas for improvement and provided a plan of attack.

I was assigned two account managers and other people were added onto the team as necessary to complete specific tasks.

Coalition Technologies has definitely improved our organic search results. We have seen double-digit improvements!

I have always been able to get in touch with Coalition Technologies team members when needed. For emergency purposes, I even have email and phone numbers of key team members should that need arise.

I was impressed with how well they immersed myself in my company details. Starting with the kick off call, they asked good questions which told me they weren't looking for short-term gains but wanted to make sure and reach my company goals.

Being able to perform so many tasks means having to involve more people. It can sometimes take a little longer to get things done or get an update on a project waiting on group members.

Overall Score Attentive to my company
    Fits my schedule
    Good value
    Worth the investment
    Easy to work with

SEO and PPC Management for Detox Solution

"The results have been really good and everyone on the team is also great to work with."

Oct. 2019 - Ongoing

A company specializing in detox kits hired Coalition Technologies to support them in their SEO efforts and increase website traffic. The team has since begun working on PPC strategies as well.

Toledo, Ohio
Ben Mutchler
Director of Marketing, Green Gone Detox

Coalition Technologies' campaign has resulted in an increase in both sales and keyword rankings, which the team continues to strive to improve. Stakeholders are pleased with the level of collaboration and expertise they offer.

At Green Gone we sell detox kits and associated products. I am the director of marketing.

For what projects/services did your company hire Coalition Technologies?

We hired Coalition for help with our SEO and after a couple months we also hired them for help with our PPC.

We wanted to improve our websites traffic and also get our Google and Bing adwords back up and running.

I researched many SEO companies. I narrowed it down to a few and had a call with each of them. Coalition stood out the most and we felt like they were exactly what we were looking for.

Our SEO was taken over by Coalition and they began reworking our website. They added new copy improved, our loadtime, and various other fixes across our website to improve our SEO.

Next they worked on our PPC, we got back onto Google adwords and Google shopping. Coalition continues to improve our website and adwords every month.

We have a couple digital producers we talk to monthly. There are also copy strategist and others who work on our site but we normally are not in contact with.

We started ranking much higher in our keywords after 2-3 months. Our website speed, design, and layout has all improved. They have saved us a lot of time since we did not have to do any of that website improvements ourself.

PPC has been good so far, we have seen an noticeable increase in sales and we look forward to seeing it continue to increase this year.

We use basecamp to communicate, that has been really effective and easy to use for everyone.

The results have been really good and everyone on the team is also great to work with. They are knowledgeable and explain everything they are doing.

They recommend and help with various other issues and have been really helpful when asking questions.

I wish they provided an audit of how our money was spent hourly. Just to know what exactly we are paying for every month

Overall Score Great work and worth the money if you need SEO or PPC work
    Very easy to get set up and running. It is easy to schedule
    The pricing is fair. It would be cool if there was a way to see the exact way our money was allocated
    So far they have been one of the best companies we have worked with.
    Best SEO company I've worked with