#1 Ranked SEO & Design Agency. Los Angeles Based.

Coalition is one fo the top ranked SEO firms throughout the United States in Google search results. We demonstrate our excellence by dominating the SEO industry on their own key terms. More than that, we're one of the only agencies with over 100 team members capable of supporting full SEO, PPC, paid social, email, website design, and website development.

With over 500 case studies for our clients, our approach and our team's excellence has been proven time and time again.

Culver City, CA
  • 3750 South Robertson Blvd, #200
    Culver City, CA 90232
  • 2633 Eastlake Ave E, #207
    Seattle, WA 98102
  • 11305 4 Points Dr
    Austin, TX 78726

Comprehensive SEO Review for Online Boutique

"The delivery matched what was expected."

May 2019

Coalition Technologies conducted an SEO review of a website. They reviewed Google Analytics and the site’s structure and details.

Prosper, Texas
Bryce Mooney
Co-Owner, Online Accessory Boutique

Their review process clearly identified various actionable items for improvement. Coalition Technologies generated internal satisfaction with their delivery, and they communicated clearly and promptly.

I’m the co-owner of an online accessory boutique, finding the most fashionable accessories such as earrings, necklaces, bracelets, rings, and more and offering them all at fashionable prices. I’m responsible for all web development.

For what projects/services did your company hire Coalition Technologies?

We wanted an outside party to review the current status of our website with regard to SEO strengths, weaknesses, and areas for opportunity.

Our primary goal was to find the gaps and areas that we had not quite built out and developed in order to improve our organic search traffic. From there, we wanted to create action plans to improve.

They were recommended by our website platform as a premier vendor.

They took about a week to deep dive into the details of our website, along with Google Analytics and our site structure. From there, they produced a document for us recapping everything they found throughout their review. Each finding reported a current state, as well as actionable items to help improve.

We worked with two different team members.

There aren't many metrics to report on at this time, as we are just beginning the work to address our opportunities, but they clearly told us whether our site was sufficient for each item they reviewed.

How did the Coalition Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

Our communication was clear. Expectations were set and agreed upon and the delivery matched what was expected. The team members were both very prompt, professional, and detailed in their communication.

What impresses you about the Coalition Technologies?

Their clarity, willingness to work based on our individual needs, and promptness in communication all stood out.

No, we’re very satisfied.

Their scheduling was very prompt.
    Their pricing is fair.
    They delivered exactly what was expected.
    I wouldn't hesitate to refer them.

SEO & Development for Specialty Film & Glasses Manufacturer

"Their customer service management is the main reason we’ve stayed with Coalition Technologies."

Sept. 2016 - Ongoing

Coalition Technologies provides ongoing SEO and web development services. The team helps streamline product entries, add keywords, and improve backlinking. Other services include copywriting and minor PPC.

Marketing Manager, Specialty Film & Glasses Manufacturer

Targeted keywords have seen their rankings in search results improve, and Google Shopping earns a high level of return. Coalition Technologies has delivered excellent results and quality development work. Constant communication, quick responses, and openness make for a great workflow.

I’m the marketing manager for a specialty film and glasses manufacturer.

What challenge were you trying to address with Coalition Technologies?

We had a major event coming up and needed to ensure that our SEO was top-notch. We first engaged Coalition Technologies to provide SEO services.

Coalition Technologies implemented an SEO strategy that revolves around making structural changes to the website. The team first optimized our listings and copy. They separated and segmented our products, removed repetitive entries, and added keywords. The team also took care of details in our backend.

The team also created a blog and has split responsibility with us to write posts. They can create structure and leave the writing to us, or we’ll provide information to their team, and they’ll write the copy with our edits and guidance. We work together to choose topics.

Coalition Technologies now works to improve our backlinking. We’ve hired their developer services as a separate package to work on our site. A developer stays on retainer to answer questions and fix site glitches. Their team also manage and optimize our Google Shopping listings. We receive detailed reports about revenue and recommendations for methods and budgets.

We work with 2–3 people on SEO, but there are probably 5–6 people working behind the scenes. We also have a developer on retainer. Both teams know what the other is working on at all times.

How did you come to work with Coalition Technologies?

We were looking for an SEO firm based in the same area as us. We found Coalition Technologies online after reading their positive Google reviews. In our first call, the team seemed to know exactly what we needed and was willing to meet us in person. The face-to-face meeting sealed the deal— Coalition Technologies had thoroughly researched our company and came very well-prepared.

We’ve spent between $50,000–$200,000 in total on their services.

We started working together in September 2016, and the partnership is ongoing.

Our Google Shopping alone earns a very high return percentage. We receive reports every two weeks where Coalition Technologies lets us know if our listings have jumped from the second page to the first page of search results. The team provides detailed information and works hard to solve any issues that may come up. We’re looking into a significant rebrand project now with Coalition Technologies. We appreciate their experience with our site and their willingness to cooperate with other vendors.

How did Coalition Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

We have three main points of contact, and they all stay on top of both the SEO and development work. I’m often slower to reply and produce work than Coalition Technologies, so they remind me to fix issues or deliver things when needed. But if you give their team a schedule and a task, they will see it through.

Their customer service management is the main reason we’ve stayed with Coalition Technologies. I’m never nervous to reach out to their team and ask a question. Even if I need an answer within an hour, they’ll get back to me right away. We always have someone to contact at any time. Coalition Technologies also has gotten to know our company well. They don’t get defensive if we criticize their work, which I appreciate.

They have sometimes changed copywriters for us without letting us know in advance. I tend to be sensitive to changes in our copy, so I appreciate a heads-up about any resource changes going forward.

Know your goals in advance so Coalition Technologies can guide you and give you accurate recommendations. Also, expect to be fully involved in reviewing their work and going over tasks with their team daily. Coalition Technologies will help you manage your time, but your involvement in their work is the key to a successful partnership.

Overall Score Coalition Technologies has been excellent to work with.
    Coalition Technologies produces work and replies to questions more quickly than our side.
    Their rates are on the high side, but over a long-term relationship, they’ll re-evaluate costs and work within your budget.
    They deliver on their promises, and they always listen to what I want.
    I've recommended them to a lot of prospective clients.

SEO Work for Security System Online Store

“They took my existing message and communicated it even better to customers.”

Dec. 2017 - Ongoing

Coalition Technologies manages SEO, working on keywords, site tags, and content creation. They collaborate with the in-house team and provide regular updates on progress.

Cherry Hill, New Jersey
Owner, Security System Sales Company

Coalition Technologies is responsive and professional, providing high-quality work that consistently meets expectations. They’ve increased organic traffic by nearly 20%, and they’re one of the only firms that deliver on what they promised.

I’m the owner of a company that sells security cameras and systems.

What challenge were you trying to address with Coalition Technologies?

We needed a partner to manage our SEO and improve our organic ranking.

Coalition Technologies’ SEO work involves numerous tasks. They write copy for our website and enhance some of the content that I’ve written to make it more search engine friendly. They add image names, fill out keywords, and put tags on the site. We’ve even worked on a blog, and they’ve also done some on-site optimization to make the conversions stronger.

I work with a team of five people.

How did you come to work with Coalition Technologies?

I searched for SEO companies online and contacted the top results since I wanted someone who could make their own site rank at the top. I looked at Coalition Technologies’ site and saw they were a great company, so I hired them.

We spend $5,000 a month.

We partnered in December 2017, and the engagement is ongoing.

We went from virtually no organic traffic to about 15%–20% of our traffic now being organic. They took my existing message and communicated it even better to customers.

How did Coalition Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

We use Basecamp to manage our tasks and another tool to store and edit content. I’m able to easily see what they’ve worked on and add edits to anything they’ve written. They also provide monthly reports.

I've been in business for over 10 years, and Coalition Technologies is the first company that’s accomplished real progress according to the timelines they stated. They show what they’ve done and the results that it’s gotten, which I appreciate. The entire team is intelligent, experienced, and communicative, and they have a professional workflow. Not only are they transparent, but they’re present. They listen to what we need and care about finding the right solution.

I don’t see any way they could improve. I'm getting a big return on my investment.

The longer you’re with them, the more consistent results you’ll see. SEO takes a while to work, but Coalition Technologies knows how to get you there.

SEO Services for Fashion E-Commerce Site

“They frequently make suggestions that are outside of the project scope but are incredibly helpful.”

n/a

June 2017 - Ongoing

Coalition Technologies coordinates SEO to improve an e-commerce site’s rankings. Services include page speed and script management. Additionally, the team provides development support as needed.

New York City Metro Area
Colin Talbot
Digital Marketing Manager, Natori

Their digital marketing efforts have fostered year-over-year organic growth in conversion rates and revenue. Coalition Technologies is professional, committed, and responsive. They manage the collaboration well and provide actionable advice, ultimately delivering top-tier results.

I’m the digital marketing manager at Natori, a women’s fashion designer and manufacturer. We are known for lingerie and sleepwear but have entered several other verticals, such as home décor. I’m on the e-commerce team and oversee site management.

What challenge were you trying to address with Coalition Technologies?

We recently underwent a site refresh, and we engaged Coalition Technologies to provide SEO. We wanted to boost rankings of our best-selling product pages.

Coalition Technologies provides onsite optimization, including page speed and script management.

When our regular development team has a full queue, Coalition Technologies helps with various development tasks. For instance, they’ve helped us implement new tools.

My team works with an account manager. We also work with an assistant account manager, who manages calls, scheduling, documentation, etc. Sometimes, developers and other specialized members of their team join our calls.

How did you come to work with Coalition Technologies?

My company’s e-commerce director reached out to them. I’m not sure exactly how she found them, but I’d assume through our ERP solution, BigCommerce. We wanted a vendor with experience in Stencil Themes and Oracle Bronto.

Our partnership began in June 2017, and the work is ongoing.

Since our engagement with Coalition Technologies began, we’ve seen year-over-year growth in our userbase (34%) and revenue from organic research (49%).

How did Coalition Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

They’ve been attentive and quick to troubleshoot. We always have an assigned account manager, and we’ve worked with a few throughout our two-year engagement. Now, we only talk on the phone about six times per year because we’ve had no issues with account management and they’re responsive over email.

Beyond their good results and high professionalism, Coalition Technologies is amicable and pleasant to work with. They feel like they’re part of our team. When you’re working with a vendor daily, it’s important that their team members are genuine. They frequently make suggestions that are outside of the project scope but are incredibly helpful. It’s reassuring to know that they check on the site and have a vested interest in it.

I can’t think of anything.

• N/A Cost
    I would highly recommend them. I’m very happy with their work.

SEO Services for E-Commerce Site

"They’ve been wonderful and I appreciate them helping us."

June 2018 - May 2019

Coalition Technologies provided services for SEO and blog writing. For the former, the team focused on metadata titles.

Kansas City, Missouri
Director of Marketing, E-Commerce Site

Content creation and growth did not initially meet expectations, but results improved with time. Despite the challenges, responsive service and regular communication were constant features of the engagement. Re-engagement is likely.

I’m a director of marketing for an e-commerce site.

What challenge were you trying to address with Coalition Technologies?

We wanted to try to increase our organic traffic to offset our reliance on PPC.

They did all our metadata titles and full SEO for our website and the blog. Their services are limited to writing blog posts and doing onsite SEO as we’ve engaged another vendor to execute paid search.

We work with Charline (Digital Producer Team Lead, Coalition Technologies), Rebecca (Director of Marketing, Coalition Technologies), and Levi (Remote Marketing Digital Producer, Coalition Technologies).

How did you come to work with Coalition Technologies?

I found them organically on Google while searching for SEO vendors. I figured if I can find them, they’d do a good job. I looked at the background of the company and decided to hire them.

We spent $3,000.

We started working together in June 2018 and the partnership ended in May 2019.

We didn’t have a lot of organic growth and had expected better month-over-month numbers, especially with the amount of money we paid. Our business challenges made it nearly impossible because our margins are so tight. We weren’t happy with the quality of their writing for the blog at first, but now we are satisfied. They were receptive to our feedback and improved.

How did Coalition Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

Whenever I had a problem, they jumped on it immediately. The team always asked about how they were doing. But despite the responsive service, we still didn’t get to where we needed to be as a company. Nonetheless, they were extremely helpful and they all chip in to make sure their clients are happy. We communicated via email and phone.

They were very responsive.

I don’t have anything for them to improve.

Overall Score They’ve been wonderful and I appreciate them helping us. Hopefully, we’ll be able to use them again soon once we get some things changed internally.
    We had some initial issues.

SEO and Website Design for Energy Solutions Company

"They put a lot of thought into the SEO strategies, and that knowledge is something we can't replicate."

2015 - Ongoing

Coalition Technologies provides SEO services including content strategy, consumer research, and blog writing. They perform front- and backend web development as well as ongoing site maintenance.

Atlanta, Georgia
Doug Root
CEO, AtlantaLightBulbs.com

The work has been hugely successful, with dramatic increases in both site traffic and revenue. The team works independently, provides bi-monthly updates, and are always aware of the latest trends in digital strategy. While there was some lag in communication, the high-quality work generally wins the day.

Atlanta Light Bulbs is a lighting solution supplier in the B2B marketplace. Our corporate office and distribution center are in Atlanta, but we sell all over the country and the world.

What challenge were you trying to address with Coalition Technologies?

We’d moved our website from a simple shopping cart to the BigCommerce platform. Since we don’t have an in-house web team, we wanted someone to perform regular maintenance and check for errors. We also really needed support with SEO services.

When we first started working with Coalition, they did a lot of interviews with our team in order to understand our business. They really helped us drill down to what kind of markets we were targeting and where we saw our business going. They use that information to inform the SEO strategy. They keep up with all the changes that need to be made to optimize the site and to keep up with what Google rolls out.

They lead the content strategy for the site, and write our blog posts. They’ve done a lot of research on what terms customers use in search. They identify words we need to incorporate into our product descriptions and our blog. They also redid the whole front end of our site. Then they redesigned all of our product pages, our category pages, and our product listings search results. They perform quality checks, such as which of our approximately 9000 inventory images need to be redone.

We have one main point of contact, but they’ll often have a second person sit in on our calls in order to train them to eventually take over our account.

How did you come to work with Coalition Technologies?

Our general manager found them through an online search. We'd previously used a couple of local companies, but decided we needed to widen our search. We felt that Coalition really understood our business and could deliver more than just cookie cutter services.

We’ve probably spent between $60,000–$100,000. We spend more in the years there's a large project compared to when they’re just performing ongoing maintenance.

We started working together around 2015 and the engagement is ongoing.

Their SEO work is directly responsible for our revenue growth. It’s hard to gauge exact numbers because not all customers complete the transaction online, but our site visits are up tremendously. Business has grown substantially because of their efforts.

How did Coalition Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

They've done an excellent job with everything that we ask them to do. We've had a few different account managers over the years, but everyone at Coalition knows our account really well. We have bi-weekly calls where they update on everything they’re doing. They also produce a bi-weekly written summary of their work, and we have quarterly strategy planning meetings. They're always on top of their game.

They put a lot of thought into the SEO strategies, and that knowledge is something we can't replicate. They're also really transparent. I've used other companies that claim everything's proprietary, but Coalition gives us access to everything. They're very reliable. They used to ask me every time they wanted to do something. At this point, I’ve told them to go ahead and make any changes to the site they think it needs. I trust them completely, which is really nice. I haven't been able to do that with other firms.

The timeline on some of the development projects took longer than they anticipated. I understand that can sometimes happen, but there were long periods of time without any communication. There’s room to improve their process of letting us know what’s going on and an updated delivery date.

There’s been some breakdown in communication during delays.

SEO/PPC for Motorcycle Parts and Accessories e-tailer

“Working with them has totally changed the trajectory of this company.”

Jan. 2017 - Ongoing

After initially solving significant web platform issues caused by a previous engagement, Coalition’s role expanded to provide SEO/PPC services for an online retailer.

Pennsylvania
Mike DeLuca
President, Westendmotorsports.com

Coalition provides the quality service and results that other SEO companies promise, but seldom deliver. Their CEO is directly involved in the project and ensures the entire team is responsive. While initially expensive, the SEO/PPC have effectively increased traffic and revitalized the business.

I’m the president of West End Motorsports. We’re an e-commerce retailer of custom motorcycle accessories for Harley-Davidsons and other V-twin cruisers.

What challenge were you trying to address with Coalition Technologies?

We changed our website’s platform and experienced major issues. People couldn’t fully access the website due to the poor-quality code developed by our previous partners. We initially brought in Coalition to resolve the site’s outstanding issues.

At the time, we had nearly 25,000 products on the site all organized into categories and sub-categories. After the platform transition, we discovered that our products didn’t redirect to any categories. As a result, our already diminished search results were left directing customers to invalid pages. Coalition helped us identify the issue and eventually resolve it.

More recently, they manage our SEO and PPC campaigns. We previously ran our PPC campaigns but struggled with the changes to ad words and increased complexities. After bringing Coalition in, we’re seeing the increase in online traction we always looked for in other companies.

We work with 3–4 team members from Coalition.

How did you come to work with Coalition Technologies?

They were referred to us by the platform we switched too. I called them and immediately spoke to their CEO. We had a nearly two-hour conversation where I went over the extent of my issues and we worked through it. I got to talk to someone competent in the field and not just be passed between sales representatives. This made it clear they were a different kind of company than we’ve worked with in the past.

We’ve spent between $25,000 and $50,000 thus far.

We started working together in January 2017 and the engagement is ongoing.

There’s an obvious advantage to having one company handle both our SEO and PPC. Coalition isn’t cheap, but they’re worth the money. We didn’t see results immediately, but after 3–5 months, I started to be very excited and satisfied with the outcomes. The SEO work is gaining enough momentum to make us less dependent on PPC in the future. We expect SEO revenue to match or eclipse PPC revenue in the next year. Currently, business is the best it has been in a very long time. Their work’s facilitated a return of our initial investment with them.

How did Coalition Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

They manage everything excellently. They have a team of people and respond immediately when I send an email. Whatever task I bring forward gets delegated appropriately.

We’ve previously lost faith in SEO and PPC after working with so many underperforming companies, but Coalition delivered on what they promised. I appreciate their promptness, thoroughness and how effective they are at doing their job. I can close the day here and know that they’re helping us move in the right direction. Working with them has totally changed the trajectory of this company.

I don’t love how segmented their team is with so many remote workers. However, I haven’t experienced that negatively impact performance.

It’s big cost upfront, but well worth it.

Web Design and Dev for Online Clothing Retailer

"Coalition handles any type of request that we throw at them."

Aug. 2015 - Ongoing

Through an integrated marketing plan, Coalition Technologies manages web development and design, data migration, reporting, and advertising, including Google AdWords.

Bowling Green, Kentucky
Chris Gerbig
President, Pinklily.com

Two years later, the relationship continues to succeed. Coalition Technologies is agile enough to respond to shifting requirements and consistent enough to deliver reliably high-quality results. Their effective communication and quick turnaround times make them a dependable partner.

I'm the co-founder and president of Pinklily.com, a leading online women's clothing retailer.

For what projects/services did your company hire Coalition Technologies ?

We needed assistance with website design, development, and advertising. We were not satisfied with our previous designer/developer, so we wanted to work with a new company.

Our goals were to have a beautiful new website, complete with all the necessary apps. We also needed a team of experienced professionals to manage our Google AdWords account.

We requested recommendations from our website provider, BigCommerce. They gave us a list of their premier partners, and Coalition Technologies was one of them.

We were switching from a different website platform over to BigCommerce, so we needed a new look. We also needed a complete migration of all our data, products, customer lists, and email contacts over to the new system. In the end, we agreed to their managed marketing plan, which includes all design, development, reporting, and marketing for a set cost each month.

We communicated with the entire team, from the president, to the developers, to a reporting analyst.

We've been on the same managed marketing plan for over two full years now, and Coalition handles any type of request that we throw at them. They are currently in the middle of another website redesign since the current site is over two years old.

We use Basecamp, and communication is always extremely efficient.

They had a long list of satisfied customers that we could reference. They also delivered and met our goals each time we had a new project.

The cost was very competitive.
    Coalition Technologies has been great to work with. We've used them for countless projects, website redesigns, and other tasks. They always deliver!
    I have referred Coalition Technologies to many companies that need website design or development.

SEO for Web-to-Print Company

"Our SEO rankings and traffic improved, so we felt that Coalition's goals were met."

2011 - 2014

Coalition Technologies was engaged in 2011 by a greeting card company to improve Google keyword rankings with the goal of driving more sales.

Los Angeles Metro Area
CEO, Web-to-Print Company

Coalition Technologies is praised for their founder's dedication and technical knowledge to improve website performance. Coalition Technologies is recommended to everyone.

My company was a web-to-print company. I was the Chief Executive Officer of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Coalition Technologies?

We needed to improve our website's ranking.

In the past, we worked with Coalition on optimizing our site's backend for Google SEO [search engine optimization]. Part of this work included content development. Coalition directed our strategy, while also handling backend IT. We complemented the strategic work with our own IT and SEO team.

How did you come to work with Coalition Technologies?

We interviewed a number of firms, looking for a company with a solid IT expertise. Coalition stood out in this regard by having a team which was on the leading edge of SEO, and also being able to provide backend resources for optimizing technical aspects of our website.

How much have you invested with Coalition Technologies?

I don't have this information.

We started working with Coalition in 2011. I sold the company in 2014.

Our SEO rankings and traffic improved, so we felt that Coalition's goals were met. Because I sold the company, I'm not allowed to provide specific metrics, but we made progress every year, with the help of Coalition.

What did you find most impressive about Coalition Technologies?

I found Coalition to be a good fit for us because of the technical research done by their principal. He had the necessary expertise in order to understand how our rankings could be improved, combining the technical backend with frontend initiatives. Coalition was a strong partner to work with because of this.

Are there any areas Coalition Technologies could improve?

We relied on Coalition's principal to act as a project lead. The results were pretty good, but our client interface with him dropped back a couple of notches when he wasn't dealing directly with our team. It wasn't terrible, but it was an area for improvement.

What tips or recommendations could you share that might increase the likelihood of success with Coalition Technologies?

My advice would be that clients should spend time and build clear requirements, with realistic timeframes.

For the most part, projects were done on time, as agreed.
    Coalition Technologies never went beyond the budget.
    Coalition Technologies' backend work and strategic approach were very good.
    I've already recommended Coalition Technologies.

Digital Marketing for Crisis Recovery Agency

"Our company averaged 1 million dollars per year, and I was comfortable with that result, compared to our size. The work done by Coalition probably accounted for 25% of my business."

2006 - Feb. 2016

Coalition Technologies was hired by a crisis management agency to turn the existing website into a lead generation engine to grow revenue.

Los Angeles Metro Area
Former Owner, Crisis Recovery Agency

Coalition Technologies stands out for building the company's incoming business over a nine year period so the client could sell to new ownership for a large profit. Coalition Technologies is recommended for any lead generation campaign.

We provide disaster restoration work after fires and floods. We work mostly through insurance contracts. I was the owner and founder of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Coalition Technologies?

We wanted to bring more work through the door, and help people find us online. Branding is also something which can always be improved.

Coalition Technologies created a website for our company, enabling our company to show up after Google searching for "fire damage" or "water damage". Coalition also managed our pay-per-click campaign, and provided SEO [search engine optimization] for our website.

Over the years, we've added and removed various business services, and have also changed our coverage areas. Coalition helped us keep this information up-to-date.

How did you come to work with Coalition Technologies?

We received a referral from a friend who knew Coalition's principal. We had used a couple of companies previously, and weren't happy with the results. When I met Coalition's team, we hit it off, and I liked what they had to say. We developed a good working relationship after that.

How much have you invested with Coalition Technologies?

We initially spent around $1,500 per month for pay-per-click and SEO. At the end of our relationship, we came to spend around $5,000 per month on Coalition's services.

We worked with Coalition for close to 10 years. I have sold my business 8-9 months ago. The new owners continued to work with Coalition for a while, but I don't think they have an ongoing relationship.

Work was coming in as a result of our efforts. During any downtimes, we pushed our ad budget towards areas for which Coalition Technologies wanted to get more leads. Our company averaged 1 million dollars per year, and I was comfortable with that result, compared to our size. The work done by Coalition probably accounted for 25% of my business.

During our collaboration with Coalition, I lost an important insurance contract, which accounted for a third of my business. At the time, Coalition's work was responsible for maybe 10-15% of my business. Through focusing more on website content and online exposure, we were able to grow that percentage. Coalition also gave me a lot of advice on how to use Yelp and other online services.

I had used a few people prior to them. Coalition revamped our website, giving it a much more professional look. Anytime I saw something that I liked on a competitor's website, Coalition made the changes.

What did you find most impressive about Coalition Technologies?

I'm not always the easiest person to work with, and the previous company I used didn't have very good customer service when it came to making changes or fixing problems. Coalition was always there for me, calling me afterhours and on weekends. They were very supportive, and I've appreciated that level of service.

Are there any areas Coalition Technologies could improve?

There isn't anything off-hand. I'm not very tech-savvy in terms of online work, so I trusted Coalition to do handle it.

If the client is just entering the internet game, they need to know that it takes time to build a following. I found that Google is constantly changing parameters, so people need to be patient and do their homework. I trusted Coalition to have the best approach.