#1 Ranked SEO & Design Agency. Los Angeles Based.

Gold

Coalition is one of the top ranked SEO firms throughout the United States in Google search results. We demonstrate our excellence by dominating the SEO industry on our own key terms. More than that, we're one of the only agencies with over 200 team members capable of supporting full SEO, PPC, paid social, email, website design, and website development. With over 600 case studies for our clients, our approach and our team's excellence has been proven time and time again.

Culver City, CA
  • 3750 South Robertson Blvd, #200
    Culver City, CA 90232
  • 2633 Eastlake Ave E, #207
    Seattle, WA 98102
  • 11305 4 Points Dr
    Austin, TX 78726

Clients range from Fortune 500 brands to funded start ups to small businesses. Key clients include PayPal, Natori, Harvard, Whataburger, Pink Lily, Native Union, Ford, Jack Daniels, and more!

E-Commerce Development for Native Union Image

E-Commerce Development for Native Union

Coalition Technologies was chosen to help redesign the Native Union sites (for 6 international regions) and develop numerous custom features that help improve the sites' UX and marketability. Coalition Technologies provided strategy and guidance for Native Union on their Shopify Plus build. They also handled the design, development, and customizations to ensure the website nailed their brand objectives. Organic traffic to the

site grew by over 58%. Conversion rates rose by 37% across all devices. And the site saw a 20% month over month increase in revenue.
Web Development and SEO for Bentonville Film Festival Image

Web Development and SEO for Bentonville Film Festival

The Bentonville Film Festival, a joint initiative by Coca Cola and Walmart, had its website design and development completed by Coalition Technologies. The SEO and mobile UX prioritized website features online scheduling, ticket purchasing, streaming and more.

Web Development for PayPal Image

Web Development for PayPal

PayPal, a leading person to person and online payment provider, tapped Coalition Technologies to build out its e-commerce website. The team also aided the development of Here, its SMB focused card reader and Point of Sale product line. The result was a mobile-friendly, content rich e-commerce site that stands out from the typical e-commerce experience and captures the PayPal brand wonderfully.

Ecommerce SEO

Client Testimonial - Lead Generation - Local SEO & SEM

LA's #1 SEO Agency

Client Testimonial - Infant & Children's Apparel - Ecommerce SEO & SEM

SEO Services for CBD Retailer

"They’re doing everything within their power to help our company propel forward."

Dec. 2019 - Ongoing

Coalition Technologies provided SEO services, making changes to the website and providing recommendations. In addition to doing backlinking work, the team also worked on the reviews on the website.

Jasmine Khachatrian
Founder & President, Kanavia Organics

Coalition Technologies has done good work so far and their communication is exceptional. In addition to sending detailed emails with all of the data pertaining to the project, the team has done work beyond the business’ expectations. Overall, they have the right people and tools to deliver.

I’m the founder and president of Kanavia Organics, a company that sells organic CBD products.

What challenge were you trying to address with Coalition Technologies?

We needed an SEO company to help us with our website. Since we’re a new company, we needed help.

Coalition Technologies stepped in and told me what I needed as the company owner. In addition to making revisions to the website and giving recommendations, they also did some backlinking work. They worked on the content, reviews, suggestions, and details of the website.

Our main points of contact have been Abe (Digital Producer) and Scot (Marketing Digital Producer).

How did you come to work with Coalition Technologies?

I came across them after doing some research.

We spend $1,800 per month.

We’ve been working with Coalition Technologies since December 2019.

They’ve contributed quite a bit to our website, which I’m pleased about. The traffic to the website has increased over the past five months, which may be due to our increased social media efforts. Coalition Technologies told us that it will take 6–12 months for the effects of their work to show.

How did Coalition Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

Their communication is excellent. The team arranges times for phone discussions and sends detailed emails about numbers and graphs.

They’re doing everything within their power to help our company propel forward. When I hired them, I thought they were just going to get the website to be visible on Google. So it was a pleasant surprise when I realized that they were also working on the website itself.

No, I have no suggestions.

Trust that Coalition Technologies is going to do the best work for your company because they have the tools and the right people to evaluate the needs of the company and its website. They’re great communicators, and they’ll do everything right every step of the way.

Digital Marketing for Grain-Free Snack Company

“Overall, they have really good people. They form relationships with clients and are super transparent.”

Feb. 2020 - Ongoing

Coalition Technologies conducted a website audit for a grain-free granola company. Since then, they’ve boosted  SEO by writing copy and earning backlinks, and have created PPC and social media ad campaigns.

Founder & CEO, Snack Company

Although it’s still early in the campaign, the site ranks higher on SERPs and online sales are up. Coalition Technologies is a trustworthy and reliable resource, resulting in a strong partnership. They’ve kept their partners updated through bi-weekly meetings and regular communication.

I’m the founder of a grain-free snack company. We make soft-baked, grain-free granolas. We sell primarily to grocery stores and we have about 600 points of distribution today.

What challenge were you trying to address with Coalition Technologies?

E-commerce or direct to consumer is about 5% of our overall business, and that’s why I engaged with Coalition Technologies. We hired them to grow our e-commerce presence and grow the sales.

They worked on our direct-to-consumer website, PPC ads, and social ads. They came in and did an audit on the website to see how it was performing, how it was ranking, and to determine the domain authority. From there, we put a plan together to rank higher, gain backlinks, and add more copy to our site.

They helped configure our Google Ads. We had Google Analytics set up, but they put the campaign together. On top of that, they did some paid social ads for Facebook and Instagram.

There are two continuous people I work with, and they bring in people from their team as needed. Sometimes that’s a copywriter or an email marketer. So they have a bigger team than those I work with directly.

How did you come to work with Coalition Technologies?

I’m a part of a group, and one of our board members is in my industry and works with e-commerce. I know their team really well and work with them all the time, so I told them that I was looking to grow my direct to consumer business. They highly recommended Coalition Technologies.

When I first reached out to them, I really liked them. They’re super transparent and are upfront about their strengths and weaknesses. As a result, I felt very comfortable with them. I talked to them for a year before signing an agreement. They even did some free work for me. They did a full audit, gave me the results, and then they followed up with me. They were a trustworthy resource and it didn’t seem like they were trying to sell me on anything.

I’ve spent just over $10,000.

We started working together in February 2020 and it’s ongoing.

The ads just recently went live, so it’s a little to early to tell how they’re doing in terms of ad spend and our ROI. However, we can see the impact on SEO in general. We’re already starting to rank higher on search result pages. Turning on Google shopping helps us appear more when customers are looking for products like ours.

We’ve seen a huge lift in our online sales. Compared to last year, our sales are up by 300%. Of course, more people are shopping online because of the COVID-19 pandemic, so it’s hard to know the direct impact.

How did Coalition Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

Overall, they have really good people. They form relationships with clients and are super transparent. We have bi-weekly phone calls, where they tell us about the traffic, highlight trends, and propose ways for us to shift our strategy. They also use Basecamp to track everything and flag things that I need to approve. It’s very effective.

It goes back to their transparency. I’ve worked with a couple of different agencies, and sometimes we don’t know why they’re doing something, or we’ve questioned whether or not it’s worth the cost. Whereas Coalition Technologies is very forthcoming and keeps us informed.

I don’t think they’re the best with paid social, SEO is much better. It’s still early, but based on what I’m seeing, their broad reach strategy for social advertising wasn’t very effective.

Respond to them because they throw a lot at you. You’ll need to review a lot of changes and their copy, which can be overwhelming. I always go in and deal with it right away to keep the ball rolling.

SEO for Medical Health Organization

"Coalition Technologies has very good listeners."

Apr. 2019 - Ongoing

Coalition Technologies implemented technical SEO improvements to raise the visibility of a medical network’s websites. They restructured pages, removed deadlinks, and inserted keywords.

5,001-10,000 Employees

Michael Hinck & Xavia Malcolm
Director & Asst. Director of Public Affairs, Medical Network

The ongoing partnership has resulted in first or second page ranking for the client’s key pages. Coalition Technologies delivers high-quality, tailored strategies and techniques for SEO. Their constant communication and willingness to explain concepts make for a smooth workflow.

Michael Hinck: I’m the director of public affairs of a medical organization.

Xavia Malcolm: And I’m the assistant director of the same network.

What challenge were you trying to address with Coalition Technologies?

MH: We were building websites without thinking about how they’d attract traffic. We needed help with SEO.

MH: We started a series of lengthy telephone meetings where we dove deeply into the goals of our hospital, website, and services. Coalition Technologies then helped us build a strategy that focused on them primarily.

Their team then identified deadlinks and errors on the site, along with title tags, meta descriptions, and keywords to drive more traffic to our site. They addressed some of the structural errors we had, including link repetition and image optimizations to speed up the site.

XM: The website is built in WordPress; Coalition Technologies enhanced it and added some plugins like Moz to optimize it. They redesigned the home page a little bit and cleaned a few things up.

MH: We work with two main people: Sarah and Luis (Digital Producers, Coalition Technologies). There are also copywriters on the team.

How did you come to work with Coalition Technologies?

MH: We met with and interviewed a few different companies about this project. Some of the ones we considered proposed that they identify the things to fix but have us make the fixes. We weren’t experienced in backend code, so we found it welcoming to have Coalition Technologies identify the bugs and then do the work themselves.

MH: We've spent about $50,000–$100,000.

MH: The partnership started in April 2019 and is ongoing.

MH: Coalition Technologies gives us reports on how our pages are ranking compared to where we were before. We’ve definitely seen a lot of improvements: pages that were previously unranked are now showing up on the first or second pages of Google search results. We’re also seeing steady growth from organic search.

We’ve learned from them about SEO as well, like how to use keywords and how to really run a website. We lack in-house talent in SEO and have gained a lot of knowledge from their services that we hope to one day apply on our own.

How did Coalition Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

XM: Luis and Sarah are very hands-on and patient in explaining the concepts and procedures. They’re also forthcoming in their opinion in a constructive way. Overall, they were excellent project managers.

MH: We meet with them every other Tuesday over the phone to go over progress. Our initial conversations were lengthy, but now we’ve got it down to 30–45 minutes. We also have an email group through Basecamp through which they constantly send us work for us to approve.

We have just a constant flow of communication: we get emails every day, and whenever we need to get a hold of them, we can pick up the phone. It was rough at first as we got to know each other, but it’s become very streamlined.

XM: Coalition Technologies has very good listeners. Sarah, in particular, listens extremely well. She takes our concerns into consideration. If we don’t understand something fully, she takes the time to break things down and paint a vivid picture of what we need to achieve and how we can get there. I give kudos to both Sarah and Luis for being able to do that.

MH: I’d also add that I don’t think they’ve ever said no to any of our requests, no matter how silly they might be. We also use them as a sounding board. There are times where we ask them for their opinions on how we should tackle something, and they’ll answer honestly.

MH: The one thing I’d say is that sometimes, the constant communication results in an overload of communication. Sometimes, as well, there has also been confusion about the progress and completion of certain things.

MH: I’d recommend complete transparency. They really got to know who we were and what we were trying to do. They didn’t come in with a preconceived notion or a template to fit us in; they customized their strategy to fit our goals.

Web Dev & SEO Services for Construction Company

“They hit all the targets in terms of achieving our requested designs and functionalities.”

Oct. 2018 - Ongoing

Coalition Technologies handles the website design and SEO efforts for a construction company. Their team writes blogs and articles as well as implements link building to increase the partner’s traffic.

Business Development Manager, A-List Builders

The website is live and aesthetically pleasing. Coalition Technologies successfully applies every detail and function. Their collaborative and results-driven nature allows them to deliver high-quality work. Responsiveness and effective communication are hallmarks of their project management style.

I’m the business development manager of A-List Builders. I’m in charge of marketing, sales, and managing our online presence. We’re a full-service construction company and general contractor. We also work with designers and architects. Primarily, we focus on single-family homes and belong to one of the hottest markets for home remodeling.

What challenge were you trying to address with Coalition Technologies?

We had an existing website and hired them to redesign and develop a new one. Initially, we hired freelancers to develop our platform, but nothing was getting done so Coalition Technologies took over.

Coalition Technologies built and launched our website using WordPress. As the final step, I need to go in and upload photos and content. Their team also provides SEO services. They conduct link building as well as write our blogs and articles in efforts to increase our site traffic.

I’ve worked with about five people on their team. However, my main points of contact are Ryan (Marketing Digital Producer Team Lead, Coalition Technologies) and Meagan (Digital Producer Trainee, Coalition Technologies).

How did you come to work with Coalition Technologies?

My company started working with them before I came. We initially hired them for SEO services. However, it didn’t make sense to perform SEO efforts for our old website. So, we pulled Coalition Technologies back from performing SEO efforts, and switched over to web development.

We’ve invested between $25,000–50,000.

The partnership began in October 2018 and is ongoing.

The website is live and it looks amazing. Ben (Owner, A-List Builders) is very picky and Coalition Technologies delivered on every detail as far as layout and aesthetics go. SEO efforts are just kicking off as well, so we’ll see how things are in a couple of weeks. We’ll test it soon by conducting searches.

I’d like to highlight that Tess (Copy Strategist, Coalition Technologies) is amazing. The content she writes for our blog is fantastic. Coalition Technologies is one of my favorite companies we’ve worked with, as far as B2B goes. Their team works hand-in-hand with ours. They’re great at pushing content out and getting our face out there. We’re just at the beginning, but it’s exciting to see what our results will be.

How did Coalition Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

We use Basecamp as our project management tool. I found that I like this platform better than the one my company internally uses. Coalition Technologies is very responsive and helpful. If we request a change, it’s usually completed by the next day. Their team implements same-day responses and has a hands-on approach to collaboration. There’s never a lapse in communication, and that’s very vital.

I’m not very knowledgeable about web development, but their team speaks to me in ways that I can easily understand. This was the case when they taught me how to upload photos using WordPress. They explain and answer all of my questions.

They’re on top of everything. Ryan is fantastic at being the lead project manager. I can’t compliment him enough. They hit all the targets in terms of achieving our requested designs and functionalities. Overall, I’m very happy with them.

There’s nothing I can think of. They’ve helped us so much and have never dropped the ball. I would speak very openly and constructively if I had complaints, but I don’t.

I’d advise them to know what their goals are. If you’re going to hire them, make sure your website is finished and ready. If it’s not, consider hiring them to finish it.

They’ve met every deadline that we’ve set.
    It’s not their fault, but I wish we hadn’t initially spent so much on SEO when our website wasn’t finished.

SEO for Art Supplies Company

"They immediately identified several areas for improvement and provided a plan of attack."

Coalition Technologies created an SEO strategy for an art supplies company.

Gainesville, Florida
Kathy Swift
CEO, Resin Obsession, LLC

The project successfully improved organic search results. Coalition Technologies was easy to get in touch with. The team asked valuable questions to create a viable long term solution.

I am the CEO of a company that supplies materials to the arts and crafts industries.

For what projects/services did your company hire Coalition Technologies?

In the ever-evolving world of web technology, I needed help to develop a stratetgy for my company to remain relevant. After investigating several options, I went with Coalition Technologies.

I wanted a cohesive plan for the two websites we use to communicate to customers.

After investigating several options, I went with Coalition Technologies.

Coalition Technologies and I meet every other week and maintain communication through Basecamp. They immediately identified several areas for improvement and provided a plan of attack.

I was assigned two account managers and other people were added onto the team as necessary to complete specific tasks.

Coalition Technologies has definitely improved our organic search results. We have seen double-digit improvements!

I have always been able to get in touch with Coalition Technologies team members when needed. For emergency purposes, I even have email and phone numbers of key team members should that need arise.

I was impressed with how well they immersed myself in my company details. Starting with the kick off call, they asked good questions which told me they weren't looking for short-term gains but wanted to make sure and reach my company goals.

Being able to perform so many tasks means having to involve more people. It can sometimes take a little longer to get things done or get an update on a project waiting on group members.

Overall Score Attentive to my company
    Fits my schedule
    Good value
    Worth the investment
    Easy to work with

SEO and PPC Management for Detox Solution

"The results have been really good and everyone on the team is also great to work with."

Oct. 2019 - Ongoing

A company specializing in detox kits hired Coalition Technologies to support them in their SEO efforts and increase website traffic. The team has since begun working on PPC strategies as well.

Toledo, Ohio
Ben Mutchler
Director of Marketing, Green Gone Detox

Coalition Technologies' campaign has resulted in an increase in both sales and keyword rankings, which the team continues to strive to improve. Stakeholders are pleased with the level of collaboration and expertise they offer.

At Green Gone we sell detox kits and associated products. I am the director of marketing.

For what projects/services did your company hire Coalition Technologies?

We hired Coalition for help with our SEO and after a couple months we also hired them for help with our PPC.

We wanted to improve our websites traffic and also get our Google and Bing adwords back up and running.

I researched many SEO companies. I narrowed it down to a few and had a call with each of them. Coalition stood out the most and we felt like they were exactly what we were looking for.

Our SEO was taken over by Coalition and they began reworking our website. They added new copy improved, our loadtime, and various other fixes across our website to improve our SEO.

Next they worked on our PPC, we got back onto Google adwords and Google shopping. Coalition continues to improve our website and adwords every month.

We have a couple digital producers we talk to monthly. There are also copy strategist and others who work on our site but we normally are not in contact with.

We started ranking much higher in our keywords after 2-3 months. Our website speed, design, and layout has all improved. They have saved us a lot of time since we did not have to do any of that website improvements ourself.

PPC has been good so far, we have seen an noticeable increase in sales and we look forward to seeing it continue to increase this year.

We use basecamp to communicate, that has been really effective and easy to use for everyone.

The results have been really good and everyone on the team is also great to work with. They are knowledgeable and explain everything they are doing.

They recommend and help with various other issues and have been really helpful when asking questions.

I wish they provided an audit of how our money was spent hourly. Just to know what exactly we are paying for every month

Overall Score Great work and worth the money if you need SEO or PPC work
    Very easy to get set up and running. It is easy to schedule
    The pricing is fair. It would be cool if there was a way to see the exact way our money was allocated
    So far they have been one of the best companies we have worked with.
    Best SEO company I've worked with

SEO for Women's Fashion Brand

"Coalition Technologies has really good people who know their stuff."

June 2019 - Ongoing

Coalition Technologies is the organic SEO provider for a fashion brand. Key services include keyword research, content creation, technical edits to two websites, and widget implementation.

Dallas, Texas
Marc Mattox
VP Strategic Directions & Special Projects, Katydid.com

The client has achieved first-page ranking in 11–17 targeted keywords after 4–5 months. Coalition Technologies delivers high-quality results as a result of their expertise and deep understanding of the client. Regular communication makes for a smooth workflow.

I’m the VP of strategic directions and special projects at Katydid.com.

What challenge were you trying to address with Coalition Technologies?

We asked Coalition Technologies to help us out with our SEO.

Coalition Technologies does a variety of SEO services for us. They wrote and rewrote content on both our websites—the wholesale side and the direct-to-consumer side—including more than 15 blogs. They’ve researched keywords, made recommendations, and added widgets. We only do organic search, but PPC is on our roadmap.

There are three point-people on our project, but we have access to their 20-person team if needed.

How did you come to work with Coalition Technologies?

We used to work with an SEO firm backed in 2011, but when Google’s Penguin and Panda updates came up, we saw disastrous results. Several sources referred Coalition Technologies to us. They had done a couple of websites, two of which belonged to competitors of ours. We had actually seen them move up in organic search rankings on Google and Bing.

Those two reasons are why I called Charles (Digital Strategist, Coalition Technologies) 4–5 months ago. The negotiation and quote process took no longer than a week, and the actual project kicked off 2–3 weeks later.

The first few months, we spent about $6,000–$7,000 per month. Now we pay about $3,000–$4,000 monthly.

We started working together in July 2019, and the project is ongoing.

We track how many keywords we can place on the first page of organic search results. To date, we have 4–5 keywords on the first page for our retail side and 7–12 on the wholesale side. For 4–5 months work, we’re pleased with that.

How did Coalition Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

They do extremely well. Every month, we receive a report with the most important SEO metrics we needed to know. We also have an hour-long call every two weeks. That’s followed by a report that summarizes what we talked about, including their recommendations for us and a to-do list for both sides.

Coalition Technologies has really good people who know their stuff. I haven’t been disappointed yet in their performance. There’s not an issue I haven’t seen them overcome yet. Finding a third-party vendor that you can work with is really special.

No, we have a great relationship. I can ask for things and let them know what I think. When I asked them to include a few more things in their report for us, they did that. There’s not much I would change about them.

Before you engage with any SEO vendor, think about what you’re trying to get out of the relationship. Have your questions and budget prepared.

Overall Score They have a clear understanding of who we are and what we needed, and they’ve delivered on everything they said they would.
    Having a monthly report and a regular call every two weeks has been helpful. They’re very on point.
    They’re delivering everything we ask for and then some. They answer questions I haven’t even asked.
    I’ve never been disappointed with anything they’ve done or any of their suggestions that we’ve implemented.
    I’ve been very impressed with them in almost every phase. I’ve very glad we went with them.

E-Commerce Site for Home Healthcare Products Company

“Every issue was fixed to our satisfaction, and they often went above and beyond to deliver solutions quickly.”

Apr. - Oct. 2019

Coalition Technologies developed a new Shopify platform for a health products company. They made suggestions for UX, built wireframes, and ensured the site was mobile responsive and user-friendly.

Cleveland, Ohio
David Jones
VP E-Commerce & Digital Marketing, Compass Health Brands

Users and internal members are very pleased with the outcomes, and they site is very easy to navigate. Coalition Technologies is responsive, and they hold themselves accountable. Their work is high-quality, and they were always detail-oriented and thorough.

We are a conglomerate of numerous health brands. I'm the vice president of e-commerce, and I represent those brands in digital and ecommerce aspects across all our retail partners and digitally owned properties.

What challenge were you trying to address with Coalition Technologies?

We wanted to bring a website for a specific brand up to the newest and best standards. Our old site was behind the times for both usability and speed.

They provided the most current software, and they updated our UX. They leveraged existing creative assets to build the new site from scratch. We provided them with some websites that we liked, and they made suggestions for the UX. They created some wireframes for our approval, then we moved forward with development.

They used Shopify to build the site, and they made sure it was mobile responsive and user-friendly. The proper navigation is there, and they ensured key products were highlighted.

At most, we worked with a team of six. We had one main point of contact who remained constant throughout the entire engagement.

How did you come to work with Coalition Technologies?

I am a member of an e-commerce advisory group. Coalition's CEO participated in a conference call for the group, and his company came highly recommended. I interviewed several companies, but I felt that Coalition would be the best fit for us. They were affordable and highly experienced, and they offered other useful services that could help take us to the next level after the site was completed.

In total, we spent about $27,000.

We started working together in April 2019, and the website launched at the end of October 2019. The engagement is currently paused, but we may use them again in 2020 after our budget is set.

Our internal team raves about the new site. We're at the top of the line, and we're very proud of the results. We have great comments from customers and distributors who use the website, and everyone thinks Coalition did a great job. Products are easily searchable, and it's very easy for users to find answers to common questions.

How did Coalition Technologies perform from a project management standpoint?

Our account manager was very responsive, and she always got back to us immediately. Coalition used Basecamp to track milestones, and they made themselves accountable for every task. They were communicative, and we always knew where we stood within the project.

Their work is extremely high-quality. They never take shortcuts, and they were extremely thorough and detail-oriented at every step. We felt very comfortable with them, and we knew we were in good hands.

Everything went so well, and I don't have any constructive criticism for them. Every issue was fixed to our satisfaction, and they often went above and beyond to deliver solutions quickly.

Stay engaged with the project. Whenever questions come up, answer them in a quick manner. They will take your information and act on it immediately. Be prepared to keep up with them; they're very good at what they do.

Overall Score Our website came out even better than we expected.
    They were always on time, and were often ahead of schedule.
    They were more affordable than other providers who offered the same service.
    They were very communicative, and everything they delivered was excellent.
    They're an excellent organization, and I would love to work with them again.

SEO & Web Dev & Design for Cannabis Company

"I would get responses back the same day, and any issues were addressed immediately and professionally."

Apr. 2018 - Dec. 2019

Coalition Technologies provided SEO and web development services to a Cannabis-ancillary product developer. They focused on increasing the professional appearance of the site as well as building links.

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Nathaniel Silsbee Ackerman
CEO, Original Concepts LLC

The SEO work provided by Coalition Technologies pleased all project stakeholders by improving their search result performance and overall website traffic and aesthetic. Their team put in far more work than required by their contract to ensure that they delivered the highest quality product possible.

Our company has invented a couple unique ancillary products within the cannabis space. I'm the inventor and CEO, I worked directly with Coalition as the point of contact.

For what projects/services did your company hire Coalition Technologies?

To help improve our site's rankings, aesthetics, SEO, quality, etc. To put it simply... everything.

To increase our revenue, rankings, and make the leap from a start up quality looking site to a professional one.

I interviewed 6-8 different SEO firms all around the country and selected Coalition because they had 100s of case studies showing time and time again that they get the results you want. Most other companies show you 3-5 tops.. like if you try something 100+ times you're probably gonna get it right a few times. Consistency is key!

The onboarding went incredibly smoothly, we had monthly meetings to discuss priorities, what was accomplished, and what was going to be worked on. It was easy to get a hold of people when necessary and our site has come such a long way it's amazing.

The team had two main points of contact that I would do monthly calls with, and then several people working along side them in the background for copy, links, outreach, design, etc. I spoke with the same people throughout my campaign which is a testament to the positive workplace they have. Everyone was incredibly skilled at what they did and it showed in their work.

Not going into any details BUT I will say I'm really happy with the results I got, I've recommended them to other companies, and will be back for all future SEO and web work.

Great. I would get responses back the same day, and any issues were addressed immediately and professionally. I definitely had a couple time sensitive help requests that they went above and beyond for and delivered perfectly.

They consistently were above to improve our website every month we worked with them. A lot of SEO companies are going to say whatever they can to get you to sign and commit to them, they were never pushy and simply let their work speak for themselves. Everyone was incredibly knowledgable, prompt, professional yet personal, and a pleasure to work with. I honestly don't have any bad things to say.

No, keep doing what you're doing Coalition!

Overall Score 6/5 stars. Give them a call and you won't be disappointed.
    Great
    Pricey per hour but they always put a TON of extra hours in and quality SEO isn't cheap.
    Fantastic
    Already have

Digital Audit for Online Support Service

"The team was very effective in making sure that we knew what was happening along the way."

May - June 2019

Coalition Technologies audited an online presence and digital strategy to maximize efficiency. They analyzed the website and compiled an in-depth report to ensure future success.

Shoreline, Washington
Joel Verd
Director , VPN Security Group

Coalition Technologies' findings were greatly appreciated. The report was comprehensive and outlined concise strategies for each part of the online presence. The team is highly experienced and were able to fine-tune their process to meet expectations.

VPN security Group is online support service for Virtual Private Network Services. We are the foundation for helping our customers find a quality online security service for home and business. As the founder and Director of the company the mission is to make sure that are of our customers find a product that fits their needs.

For what projects/services did your company hire Coalition Technologies?

VPN Security Group is in the business of testing and reviewing multiple VPN platforms. We have years of experiencing working with multiple providers and know that our systems are tried and true. We wanted to make sure that our information is available to as many users around the world. After looking around for a reputable company to help improve our online presence we found that Coalition Technologies could meet our needs to help grow our business.

The main goal of our project with Coalition Technologies was to analyze our website and make sure that we have optimized every aspect of each online page. The focus was to make sure that we are taking advantage of every detail that will help grow our online presence as our business and products evolve.

After looking at multiple sources and doing our research, we found that Coalition Technologies has the experience and expertise to meet our needs. Coalition Technologies was a good fit for a business model and when we finally reached out to the team we knew we had found what we were looking for. The team was very responsive and knowledgeable and were able to answer all of our questions to help improve on our platform.

Coalition Technologies took on the project to analyze our website and make sure that we were taking advantage of all the tools to help improve our online presence and maximize return. The project included and in depth report that have helped us target the areas where we can make improvement and build a strong foundation for a business model that will grow with us. We have found all the information very useful and know we have the experts that will stand behind their service.

We were assigned a dedicated project manager and given the opportunity on several occasions to speak directly with the team doing the work. Our project manager was always there ready and willing to help and answer any questions or concerns we had throughout the process.

So far we have found the work of Coalition Technologies very useful and right on track. We are still in the process of implementing all the work they provided for us, but have found that every thing they have done is right on track. We are certain that once we have completed the implementation that we will see our online presence grow and improve our conversion rate to at least double in the next few months.

Coalition Technologies has so much experience working with small, large and midsize companies that they were able to fine tune their process to meet our needs. The team was very effective in making sure that we knew what was happening along the way. They stayed in constant communication to make sure that our needs and demands were met.

The proof is in the work. The company provided a full detailed report that was clear and concise. Every single aspect of our domain was gone through with out hesitation. They know what they are doing and we are sure that as our company grows so will our need for their expertise.

We are completely pleased with the service. Communication, reporting, follow up and implementation are with out a doubt first rate. Thank you.

Overall Score Great work and looking forward to calling on you for more business in the near future.
    Coalition Technologies went above and beyond to stay in touch and let us know every detail as we moved forward
    Coalition Technologies pricing is fair and comparable to the market
    The results of the project speak for themselves. We are already seeing positive results and know we made the right decision.
    With out a doubt any one looking for help with their business we will be sure to point them to our team at Coalition Technoliges

Gold