Molding Creativity

We’re A Mobile Driven App Development Company Focusing On Innovation.

We’re a business driven technical solutions provider with sheer focus on mobile app development for diverse platforms.

Since its inception in 2009, CMolds has been the home to innovative ideas through smart applications. We’re focused on providing you with nothing but the best applications serving a blend of attractive interfaces and creative functionalities.

San Francisco, CA
  • 1160 Battery St Suite 100, San Francisco,
    San Francisco, CA 94111

Our application development architects specialize in bringing your imagination to life with gorgeously crafted iOS applications. From iPhones to iPads, we provide business-driven technical solutions that suit every screen.

TheStylistMD Image

TheStylistMD

The main purpose of the application is For Hair Stylists/Saloons to track their customer’s preferences on each visit to the Salon. Hair Stylist will be able to create profiles of customers and track their customer’s preferences on each visit to the salon.

Voucher Perks Image

Voucher Perks

Voucher Perks – The App would allow the user to search for vendors and see vouchers. Users will be able to view the coupons available according to their category of interest. These coupons will be updated regularly by the Vendors through their admin panel.

iBooket Image

iBooket

iBooket is the place to find and book beauty and wellness experiences online. Find your next massage salon, discover a trendy new hairdressers or a great nail salon. Discover beauty salons and services in your area and check the availability of dates and times for whenever suits you best. Compare prices, select your desired service with a few clicks and make online payments. After the booking, get immediate confirmation for

your beauty treatment.
Who's My Mutter Image

Who's My Mutter

Helping users find the right pet and its breed details in no time! Who’s My Mutter displays a cutting-edge recognition system that tempts the users recognize dogs they are particularly interested in.

SmartServe® restaurants Image

SmartServe® restaurants

SmartServe® gives you complete control of your Dine-in, Reservation, Delivery or Pick-up or any of your food eating experience

App Dev for Motorsports Event Service

"No matter what I threw at them, they eventually fixed it or brought it to life."

Oct. 2018 - Sept. 2019

CMOLDS developed a mobile application, progressing through alpha and beta builds and integrating feedback from the client.

Grand Junction, Colorado
Owner, Motorsports Events App

Handling resource turnover and a time-zone difference, CMOLDS delivered a mobile app that test users have unanimously praised. Although communication could be more streamlined, CMOLD’S work has already delivered several advertising leads and possible revenue streams.

I am the owner of an app that allows users to locate motorsports event across the US.

For what projects/services did your company hire CMOLDS?

Hired to build the app from the ground up

To build an easy-to-use app that users will download and race promoters will want to advertise their events on

Put an ad out online looking for an app development company. They were one of many to reach out to me, but I liked their communication, samples, and website the best

We signed an NDA, I gave them the details inside my head, they went over their process, and we signed the contract. After I made my initial payment, they came up with a design, and I approved it and made the next payment. They then began the beta build and admin panel. I approved and made payment, and then they began the final Alpha build. We went back and forth fine-tuning it, making changes and fixing bugs until I was satisfied. They then helped me through the process of submitting the app to the App Stores and have gone on to help with marketing.

First, we spoke with Mark, the sales guy. Then, we had a phone meeting with Neal to go over the project, and he assigned Furqan to be the project manager. He had an emergency and could no longer continue, so Naveed stepped in in the middle of the project and it was a very smooth transition. I made a lot of change requests and, even got angry with Naveed at time, but he stayed calm and understood and fixed or changed everything I requested.

We launch this week, so I’m excited to see the user reaction, but everyone that has seen a preview has loved it. Lots of interest in advertising on the app, but we won't pull the trigger on any until it’s the market.

Communication was key. No matter what time zone Naveed was in, he always accommodated the meetings to make it work for me. We spoke through email, text message, phone calls, and even Teamwork's messaging system. The only complaint I have, and it’s not even a complaint, just a request for future projects, I wish I could have spoken to more team members from CMolds. For example the designers. Sometimes I feel it would have been more effective to speak directly to the people working on the app instead of playing “telephone."

No matter what I threw at them, they eventually fixed it or brought it to life. I can’t wait to keep building with the team.

More communication. More regular updates on the app while in building process, so if there’s something that needs to be changed I could have mentioned it right away, instead of the team spending weeks building something and then going back to have to remove or redo features.

There was difficulty at times, but all around it eventually worked out
    They brought my idea above and beyond what I had imagined

iOS App Dev for Health-Tracking Startup

"The design and development were beyond our expectations, and CMOLDS implemented all features."

Apr. 2017 - Ongoing

CMOLDS designed and developed an iOS health app. The platform has data tracking and storage functionalities.

New Haven, Connecticut
President & CEO, Health-Tracking Startup

The app surpassed expectations and functions without issue. The CMOLDS team was proactive in executing the project and produced a high-quality product. Though more unprompted communication could be effective, their work fulfilled all requirements.

I’m the CEO of an angel-backed startup. We are developing a cardiovascular health-monitoring app.

For what projects/services did your company hire CMOLDS?

We needed a fully developed iOS app.

We wanted the app to collect health data in various forms.

We found CMOLDS though an online search. We had a few initial conference calls with them, and they offered the most competitive pricing and appeared to be proactive in starting the project.

We created a guideline that detailed the app’s requirements, including desired features, functionalities, and aesthetics. They adhered to this outline and developed the app with data collection, calculation, and storage capabilities.

They provided a project manager, their CTO, and several engineers.

We’re pleased with the app; it meets our requirements and functions perfectly.

We communicated through TeamWork, and it was generally effective. Most of the time, we were able to contact their team and have issues resolved quickly.

The design and development were beyond our expectations, and CMOLDS implemented all features.

It would be helpful if they communicated more transparently; there were periods of time where we needed to ask for updates that should have been offered voluntarily.

There was a significant delay in our project due to personnel changes.

iOS & Android App Development for Educational Company

"We were excited and pleased with the finished product. It functioned exactly as we hoped."

May 2017 - May 2018

After a discovery phase, CMOLDS developed a logo, color scheme, and an app for iOS/Android using Swift, Java, PHP, and Node JS. They also developed our backend using MySQL, SQLite, and custom DB.

Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Adam Zurn
Co-founder, Stogaheim LLC

The app CMOLDS developed was well-polished, easy to use, and has intuitive UX/UI. Offering flexible business hours, CMOLDS listened closely to feedback and developed clear lines of communication. Their detailed approach to app design proved to be a worthy investment.

I am the co-founder of Stogaheim LLC, a mobile app company located in Lancaster, Pennsylvania. We are designing an app that discourages smartphone use and regains the attention of students/employees through the use of gamification model.

For what projects/services did your company hire CMOLDS?

As veteran teachers with over 30 years of education experience, we noticed a trend of declining student performance due to constant smartphone use. We realized there wasn’t an app to help with this problem and wanted to create one.

We had the idea for an app but not the necessary coding or design skills. We needed a firm to take our vision/sketches and develop an app from scratch for iOS and Android. We also required a server-side database to handle all the information.

The original goal of the app was to discourage students' smartphone use, but we realized that it had a wide market and could be used in other workspaces. We wanted this project to have a major impact by encouraging people to be present in their workspaces.

Our ultimate goal was to have an easy-to-use app that any person use could set up and run in less than a minute. We wanted to integrate an easy group functionality and needed the app to work seamlessly in the background so users could focus on the task at hand.

We also wanted to create a leaderboard so users could compare their performance to others. We wanted our event administrator to receive a detailed report of the number of coins earned by users, and how many minutes their devices were being locked and unlocked.

We started with a Google search and found countless hits. It was difficult to know who was legitimate so we looked to Facebook for recommendations. This resulted in several possible candidates and we interviewed them via email/phone. In the end, we chose CMOLDS because they already had apps in the App Store, were responsive via phone and email, and proposed a competitive offer within our budget.

CMOLDS first asked us to complete several pieces of paperwork including a Statement of Work. Through these documents, we highlighted exactly how we wanted to the app to function. While we already had an app name, slogan, rudimentary icon, and screens drawings, their team elevated our branding to next level by giving it a professional appearance. They used our company name "BeePresent" and developed a bee themed logo, related color scheme, and incorporated throughout the app. We even decided to use it as our company logo.

After the design phase, they developed an alpha build. Using our feedback, they built a beta version. We went through multiple betas to further refine the concept and squashed any bugs. Finally, the app was developed for iOS and Android using Swift, Java, PHP, and Node JS. They also developed our backend database using MySQL, SQLite, and custom DB.

We were assigned a project manager who was my main point of contact throughout the project. There was also a development team working in the background.

We were excited and pleased with the finished product. It functioned exactly as we hoped. Our logo was unbelievably well polished and professional. Our app's UI was intuitive and easy to navigate. The app's features were easy to use and even teachers figured it out without an explanation.

Our project manager was easy to communicate with. He was often available outside of business hours, and I could communicate with him via email, voice, and text. There was also a team message board he used to communicate with his entire team. He relayed questions the team had for me to continue their work.

As I said before, I was impressed by their artistic design and smooth UX/UI work. Overall, we have a beautiful-looking product.

Everything could've been done faster, but we were very satisfied with their work. In the end, they made my vision into a reality and quality was more important than speed.

Overall Score They are a great, full-service app development company!
    The project took a longer than estimated, but quality was more important than speed.
    Their cost was very competitive. The price stayed consistent and there were no additional fees.
    We were very pleased with the finished product and they helped us deliver a killer app.
    I will refer them. In fact, we are planning to hire them again for version 2.0.

App Dev for Canine Facial Recognition

"They went above and beyond to meet my needs."

Feb. - Dec. 2017

CMOLDS built an app for iOS and Android, managing design and development. The app enables users to determine their dog’s breed using a facial recognition feature.

Affton, Missouri
Laura Moulder
CEO, Who's My Mutter

The app performs as expected and best results are achieved when users take photos of their dog according to the tutorial. CMOLDS helped build out an initial idea after the project began and accommodated the scope changes, while still meeting their deadlines.

I'm the CEO of Whos My Mutter, which is an app that lets people determine the dominant breed of their dog using a facial recognition feature.

What challenge were you trying to address with CMOLDS?

I had an idea for an app, but I didn't know where to start, so I was looking for a company to build the app for me.

I had an initial conversation with their salesman and we discussed my ideas. After that, they began building the app, managing both the design and the development. It's a unique app that is compatible with both iOS and Android. In addition to the facial recognition feature, the app allows users to search for rescue shelters within a 50-mile radius anywhere in the world. CMOLDS continues to provide ongoing support and marketing services.

I worked directly with the salesman and my project manager, who was also the developer. I'm now working with their marketing specialist as well.

How did you come to work with them?

I put a post on Facebook and someone referred me to CMOLDS. I researched their name and then flew to New Jersey to meet with them.

I spent $56,000.

I started working with them in February 2017 and the app launched in December 2017.

I'm just starting to get feedback on the app, which is usually coming from people who are not using the app correctly. We have a tutorial, which tells users how they need to take photos. If they don't follow directions, they don't get the right results. Typically, I respond to them and explain the correct way to use the app.

How did they perform from a project management standpoint?

They executed everything on time and even worked overnights when they were out of the country. We usually used email and phone to stay in touch.

They went above and beyond to meet my needs. I didn't communicate all of my needs clearly at the beginning of our engagement, so we were expanding their scope of work as we were moving along. They were very accommodating the entire time and went out of their way to develop an app they can be proud of.

The only thing is that sometimes it took them a little longer to get back to me than I would have wished.

Be honest with them and clearly communicate what you want to build. Make sure everyone is on the same page from the very beginning. I didn't ask enough questions and didn't understand the scope of work like I should have, but they made it right.

App Development for Wedding Vendor Industry

"The team is always available and competently handles each task."

Oct. 2016 - Ongoing

CMOLDS developed and launched an app.

Brian Alvarez
Founder, Wedding Grid

Notable strengths include quick turnarounds and competent project management. The team is always available to handle issues. Expect affordable rates and quality results.

I am the CEO and founder of Wedding Grid. We connect wedding vendors and engaged couples through a matching algorithm.

For what projects/services did your company hire CMOLDS?

We wanted CMOLDS to develop an application.

The app needed to match my vision for the product.

I did an online search for app developers. We appreciated CMOLDS’ easy development process and flexible payment schedule.

CMOLDS built the app based on my initial plans for the solution.

I’ve worked with several project managers. One manager has stayed on my account since the start of the engagement.

We recently launched the app and already have a few vendors registered.

The team is always available and competently handles each task.

Their quick turnarounds are seamless.

No. CMOLDS has strong communication skills.

All app development projects take time.
    The cost is affordable.