Salesforce | Success | Delivered

CloudMasonry is a Salesforce consulting partner, delivering success with transformative cloud-based business services and partner solutions.

• Registered Salesforce Consulting Partner
  • Consulting Resources with +10 years of Salesforce Experience

We offer a tailor-made approach for enterprise organizations, guiding each through the challenges of working with and harnessing the potential of cloud-based tools such as Salesforce. With over a decade’s dedicated experience in the field, CloudMasonry’s business-to-business consulting services are built on a foundation of experience across a range of industries.

CloudMasonry was built on the knowledge that many existing Salesforce customers often struggle to utilize Salesforce to its fullest. With Salesforce pushing out three technical releases a year, we looked around and saw that Salesforce customers too often felt like they couldn’t keep up. At the same time, we knew all about the powerful features of Salesforce like Field Service Lightning and know just how powerful they can be.

The aim of CloudMasonry is to partner with Salesforce clients to maintain their current CRM while incorporating its very best features, leading to a robust, up-to-date Salesforce-powered solution.

SERVICES PROVIDED:

• 20 W Kinzie, 17th Floor, Suite 9015
    Chicago, IL 60654
  • 1541 Ocean Avenue, Suite 200
    Santa Monica, CA 90401

Direct Energy, Kensington, Prosci, Strata Decision, Teys, Freeosk, CREXi, Bernie's Book Bank

Client Turnkey System for Events & Hospitality Company

"Our project was accomplished in the predicted timeline and on budget. The deliverables met our expectations."

Jan. - Aug. 2020

CloudMasonry led the development of a turnkey solution for wedding and hospitality companies. The team developed a system that can track vendor payments so they can easily manage their payment processes.

Charleston, South Carolina
Lynn Easton
Founder, Easton Events

Thanks to CloudMasonry's work, the system is doing exceptionally and the clients are satisfied with it. Overall, the streamlined process has tremendously helped the client to skip the hard part of their business. They cited that the team allowed them to effortlessly adapt to the new process.

I am the founder of Easton Events a destination wedding planning company and Easton Porter a hospitality group that owns and manages restaurants, winery, and hotels.

For what projects/services did your company hire CloudMasonry?

We plan and execute weddings with budgets typically 1M and up. For any given event we have about 50 vendors who need to be paid by the client and each will have multiple deposits.

We wanted to create a turnkey system for our clients so that we could track vendor payments.

CouldMasonry was recommended to us by SalesForce.

How do we make this process as streamlined as possible for the client? How do we seamlessly share contracts with clients, collect signatures, and outline deposit schedules? How do we track payments and help our clients to be accountable for these payments? Cloud Masonry built the solution for us.

We worked directly with Hunter.

The system is humming and our clients are happy. We have taken a part of our business that was stressful for our clients and streamlined it for both us and them.

Excellent! They were flexible with our schedule and extremely efficient every time we worked together.

Our project was accomplished in the predicted timeline and on budget. The deliverables met our expectations. CM felt truly engaged in our process. They provided insight into best-practices. Thoughtful training made ease of adoption positively painless!

Not that I can think of!

B2B Analytics Deployment for Consumer Electronics Firm

"They are agile, personable, and easy to work with. We felt like we were in good hands when working with CloudMasonry."

Mar. 2020 - Ongoing

CloudMasonry leads the implementation of SF and Pardot within the Einstein B2B Analytics platform. Other deliverables include the creation of custom dashboards and deployment of the tool.

San Meteo, CA
Senior Marketing Manager, Consumer Electronics Firm

Based on the initial vision, CloudMasonry's work so far is promising. The client appreciates that there's easy communication and that they work hard to meet all deadlines. They are dedicated, reliable, and professional at all times.

I am a Senior Marketing Manager for a company specializing in desktop and mobile device accessories.

For what projects/services did your company hire CloudMasonry?

We use both SF and Pardot. We purchased the B2B Analytics Tool after a demo at Dreamforce last year and found the instructions for implementation were confusing at best; wrong, and incomplete at worst. We spoke with the team at CloudMasonry about our concerns. Before we even agreed to work together, they offered to help me get over a few initial hurdles. I was very impressed with that.

Get the analytics tool integrated with our existing instances of SF and Pardot. Then, to help build out needed dashboards to take a deeper dive into the data.

We had been working with 2 agencies previously but felt we needed a team with more implementation experience where they did the work. My team met Robert at Dreamforce and a few subsequent followups post-Dreamforce led to our first call.

They helped solve a problem I was having for free on the spot. I was impressed, and after reviewing the materials they provided and seeing that their pricing was very reasonable we reached an agreement on a scope of work.

The scope of the project was to take our existing instances of SF and Pardot and implement them into the Einstein B2B Analytics platform. This required a working knowledge of all three tools and being able to figure out what was missing from the provided instructions.

Once fully integrated, we needed custom dashboards created in order to get the details we were interested in reviewing. I served as Project Manager, working with the CloudMasonry team to get access set up in each instance and provide support where needed.

Also, to communicate the needs of the greater organization. CloudMasonry was responsible for the implementation and deployment of the tool, as well as building out custom dashboards to track items that are important to us.

I worked with 2 great people. Robert the Co-Founder, and Hunter the Delivery Manager. It was not complicated!

Our tool is set up, some additional work is still underway, but I like what I have seen. I have seen some eye-opening stats, and I am not pulling my hair out trying to implement the tool.

I can easily share out my findings with my team in a visual way that I couldn't necessarily do before. I can also track statistics I care about in a concise way.

I like that the team was small. In an initial call, I believe there were 4, maybe 5 people from the agency on the call. I ended up working with just 2. Sometimes when dealing with an agency there can be too many cooks in the kitchen and you are asking one person to answer this question, and another to answer others. Here it was easy.

We never ran into a bottleneck, they worked around my schedule, they communicated frequently, and I never had to chase them down. I never waited more than a few hours for a response, and I felt they understood my challenge and made me feel at ease with them taking over.

They are agile, personable, and easy to work with. We felt like we were in good hands when working with CloudMasonry. Great communication, never had to wait for anything. Always kept me in the loop, and I never had to worry about my hours.

Also, if they didn't know something they took it upon themselves to go figure it out, this included working with the SF Support desk. It was easy to rely on them to get the info they needed without having to do the legwork for them.

Honestly, I really don't have anything negative to say.

Overall Score Great experience so far. Great team, helpful, knowledgable, and easy to work with.
    Very easy to communicate with and they schedule calls when needed, but they don't over do it.

Custom Salesforce Build Out for Legal Cannabis Marketplace

“I’ve never worked with somebody as on top of a project like they were. They get an A+ for their work.”

Oct. 2019 - ongoing

CloudMasonry developed a custom Salesforce build for a legal cannabis company. They started with a comprehensive business review, cleaned up their databases, and integrated their backend data mappings.

50-200

Kyle Gertridge
Commercial Counsel

CloudMasonry's deliverables always exceeded expectations. They balanced the competing interests of various stakeholders, developing a project satisfying all teams. Every project was delivered ahead of schedule and under the expected cost.

I am the commercial counsel for Eaze, a legal cannabis company. I handle commercial legal matters and contracts.

What challenge were you trying to address with CloudMasonry?

CloudMasonry developed a custom Salesforce build out for us. They also did some backend data mappings and integrations.

They started with a comprehensive review of our business. This included all of our contracting, our customer workflows, and immature learns of our inventory and tracking systems.

They started building Salesforce on the basis of that so that it would work with all of our different business units. It helped to clean up our database, getting everything in one place and tied together our backend with Salesforce.

I primarily worked with a few people and then there was a team of three Salesforce solution architects.

How did you come to work with CloudMasonry?

They were referred to us by their Salesforce representative. They did a great pitch with competitive pricing. They got permission to show us a build they did for a competitor in our industry, which was important to us because cannabis is a highly regulated new industry.

The cost is between $15,000-$25,000.

We began work in October 2019 and the work is ongoing.

It’s hard to give statistics because the system isn’t fully built out yet. However, we’ve had full buy-in from all of our different teams. They balanced the competing interests of our business, legal, and compliance teams quite well.

How did CloudMasonry perform from a project management standpoint?

They hit all of their self-imposed deadlines and the development process was much faster than we expected. I’ve never worked with somebody as on top of a project like they were. They get an A+ for their work.

We mostly communicated via videoconferencing, some in-person meetings, and we emailed them. Also, we used Trello.

They’re relatively small, so you get a lot of attention. You work with their top level people who are really good. Any time we had a question they jumped on a videoconference and explained themselves. They made the whole process look easy.

No, not at all.

Have an in-person scoping meeting to lay out your whole plan. They’re really impressive. Also, take advantage of their availability. They’re incredibly willing to go the extra mile to help.

Overall Score They’re an awesome friendly bunch. True professionals.
    They’re always available.
    It was worth every penny, we would’ve happily paid more.
    Their deliverables always exceeded expectations.
    I would hire them immediately.

Salesforce Consulting for Cannabis Marketplace Platform

"The team at CloudMasonry is full of active workers."

Sept. 2019 - Ongoing

The team at CloudMasonry built a Salesforce platform to assist with a marketplace's business needs and processes. They also provide ongoing consulting services.

Compliance Counsel, Eaze

The initial dashboard was a significant aspect of the business, assisting with onboarding and sales tracking. CloudMasonry's skilled expertise furthered the idea of continued engagement. Their communication style is also noteworthy.

I’m the compliance counsel at Ease Technologies, a technology services marketplace.

What challenge were you trying to address with CloudMasonry?

We were addressing the challenge of onboarding Salesforce and making sure that it fits our business model and needs.

From start to finish, we used CloudMasonry as Salesforce consultants. We had brainstorming sessions about our business model and growing pains. Then we worked on designing and building a sandbox version of Salesforce. Over a number of weeks, they helped us test that out while we providing them feedback. After making a few changes, they wrapped it up and delivered the final product.

Overall, there were three people involved. Hunter (Delivery Director) was our main point of contact.

How did you come to work with CloudMasonry?

I believe Salesforce recommended them to us. We have debated between a few companies, and I don’t remember who made the final decision in choosing CloudMasonry. But I believe our project lead researched their background and references.

I believe we invested $50,000–$80,000.

We started working with CloudMasonry in September 2019.

The dashboard is fully built, but we’ve retained CloudMasonry as consultants. They provide feedback and develop other tools for us, as needed. We’ve pivoted our business models since we engaged with them, so we’re working on how to change the dashboard to fit our new needs.

The original dashboard was the perfect fit, and we’ve used it to onboard all of our partners. It’s also helped our sales team track deals. Our partnership with CloudMasonry is evolving, and I think it will continue for a long time.

How did CloudMasonry perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re fantastic. I can’t say enough nice things about them. From a professional and creative perspective, Hunter stands out. He has over seven years of experience with Salesforce, and as someone with none, he was an amazing resource to me. He consulted me on how to use it and how it could work with our business model.

We had a couple of in-person meetings, but mostly we communicated through email because that was our preference.

This is the first time I’ve been through this type of build-out, but I would say that their team is full of effective communicators. It’s a massive undertaking to build out a Salesforce system for businesses. Their team was also great at listening to our feedback and implementing it incredibly quickly.

The team at CloudMasonry is full of active workers. Each week, we met to test and discuss the feedback, and then within the next week, they made the changes.

No, I don’t think so.

I would recommend working with Hunter. He’s a pleasure to work with.