Creating cost effective solutions

CloudSolify is a Digital Agency that delivers digital consultation and beyond ordinary solutions for entrepreneurs, small and mid-size businesses.

Our services include web design and development, digital marketing, social media management, product management, design services, data management, and cloud consulting.

Brockton, MA
  • 53 Copeland St
    Brockton, MA 02301

Josephs Bakery
Webdesign/ Digital Marketing Image

Webdesign/ Digital Marketing

Joseph's Bakery is a small bakery located at 258 K street in Boston.

CLoudSolify established and integrate Joseph's Bakery social media fan pages and website, increasing their social interaction with locals residences, businesses, and fans.

We improved Josephs's Bakery website appearance, functionality, and performance making it easier for customers to get menu details, hours of operations,

Logo Design & Social Media Management for Coffee Goods Store

"Cloud Solify’s attention to detail makes them stand out."

Aug. 2020 - Ongoing

A coffee goods store hired Cloud Solify to provide branding services. The team created a logo, helped the store open, and connected their social media accounts.

Providence, Rhode Island
Owner, Cafe Swags

Internal stakeholders are pleased with Cloud Solify’s services so far. The minimalist logo represents the brand well and has garnered positive feedback. Along the way, the team has been trustworthy, accommodating, and knowledgeable.

I’m the owner of Cafe Swags, a coffee goods store.

What challenge were you trying to address with Cloud Solify?

My main challenge was with branding.

Cloud Solify has been completely responsible for branding my company. They’ve helped me come up with a logo and they set up my store. The team helps me manage my social media, including Instagram and Facebook.

I work with three people: social media coordinators and a graphic designer.

How did you come to work with Cloud Solify?

I heard of them through word of mouth. A friend of mine connected me with them.

We spend about $35 per month.

The project has been ongoing since August 2019.

I’m very pleased. I love the logo: it’s minimalist, but at the same time, it clearly exemplifies what our company is all about.

How did Cloud Solify perform from a project management standpoint?

It’s very easy to get in contact with them if we need anything. We kept in touch mostly through phone and email, and they always get back to me quickly. Their timeline is also always great.

Cloud Solify’s attention to detail makes them stand out. The team works hard to make sure they’re hitting on each of your needs. They’re also very hands-on, trustworthy, and accommodating to our needs.

They’re a small company, and they’re doing a lot. I’m hoping that as they grow, they’ll have more people working for them.

Come to the project with an open mind and listen to their ideas.

Web Development & Digital Promotion for Bakery

"They took what I wanted to the next level."

Jan. 2017 - Ongoing

Cloud Solify built a website for a bakery that was looking for a rustic feel. They took photos, adding their bakery's prices, and created an Instagram page. They also added a donation page during COVID-19.

Boston, Massachusetts
Vicky Nickollo
Owner, Joseph's Bakery

Cloud Solify delivered on the client's vision. Their responsiveness is extremely noteworthy. Their helpful approach makes engagements seamless.

I’m the owner of a bakery.

What challenge were you trying to address with Cloud Solify?

Cloud Solify built a website for me.

Adams (Founder & CEO) built the whole website. I wanted the site to look rustic, so I gave him some guidance there. He took pictures and adding the prices. During COVID-19, he added a donation page and assisted with coming up with a campaign. He also created an Instagram page.

I only worked with Adams.

How did you come to work with Cloud Solify?

We found them through a mutual friend.

We’ve spent less than $10,000.

Our engagement with Cloud Solify started in January 2017.

Cloud Solify updated our website with professional photography. They took what I wanted to the next level. Every time we have an issue with the website, Adams is always there to help. He’s been extremely responsive.

How did Cloud Solify perform from a project management standpoint?

We use email or text.

Their responsiveness was appreciated. Adams is very helpful. I don’t know much about technology, but he connects with me to discuss any concerns. Even when I text him at the most random times, he was always there.

No, I think Adams is so good at what he’s doing.

Hire him. I’m very vocal about what I want. Have a basic idea, and Adams will bring it to life.

Overall Score It was great.
    They're very affordable.
    I've already told people.