We help businesses get more customers.

Cloud LGS is a digital marketing agency in Arizona that offers Website Design, (SEO) Search Engine Optimization, (PPC) Pay-Per-Click Management, Social Media Marketing and Local Listing Services. We are 1 source for all of your Internet marketing website support. We also offer continues SEO coaching and free proven tips to help you grow your business online. Need support for your website? Call Us!

2001
Tempe, AZ

We established the online digital marketing foot print for Arizona's largest retail flooring provider. Our marketing campaigns have generated over 1 million qualified leads and over $300 million dollars in new business revenue. Our marketing campaigns continue to generate over $30 million dollars annually for Arizona business owners.

Branding and Digital Marketing for Beauty Product Retailer

"The speed and quality of their customer service make a world of difference."

Mar. 2018 - Ongoing

As part of a large branding and marketing initiative, Cloud LGS designed a logo and a website, coordinated social media efforts, conducted SEO, and created blog content to increase awareness and drive business.

Gilbert, Arizona
Sidney Leigh
Co-Founder, BodContour

Cloud LGS operated quickly, presenting certain deliverables within a week. Initial client interaction and interest has been strong, making for a successful engagement. Cloud LGS offers a wide selection of services and features a skilled and attentive support team at a reasonable price.

I am a co-founder of BodContour. We distribute and manufacture body contouring devices for beauty professionals.

For what projects/services did your company hire Cloud LGS?

We contracted with Cloud LGS for branding services including logo and website design, social media marketing, SEO, blog content creation, and a marketing plan.

We sought to develop brand awareness by generating website traffic and increasing sales. We wanted to offer a mobile-friendly website and have online content that appealed to our audience.

Cloud LGS was referred to us several times. Their reputation precedes them. We appreciate that they develop their own software programs and do not outsource every product. Their services also came at a reasonable price.

I met with Cloud LGS and expressed the visual direction I wanted to go with my company’s branding, our expectations, and our timeline. They presented a logo design one day later, and within three days, the website was outlined and complete with the color scheme I had requested. Social media was structured to automate posts and include relevant hashtags, and the site’s blog was launched.

Since the site’s launch, I am able to make changes on the platform myself because it’s relatively user-friendly, or I send Cloud LGS an email and the changes are implemented by the next day in most cases.

I worked closely with the founder and CEO, as well as the creative director of digital media and a senior account manager. There is also a large support team that makes changes at all hours.

The business launched in March, and we immediately had a few hundred followers and organic clients calling with interest. We conduct some promotions on Facebook, but the paid advertising segment is the next step in our original marketing plan.

Our communication was quite effective. In our initial meeting, I was able to express my needs, and they fully followed through.

I appreciate that Cloud LGS understands that marketing is not a one-size-fits-all need for business owners. I think that is why they are so successful. They take the time to understand their clients’ needs and then determine the best solutions. The speed and quality of their customer service makes a world of difference. I loved that they wanted to help my business succeed.

At first, I was concerned with how aggressive the marketing plan was, but their methods proved to be worthwhile and successful.

Overall Score They have an professional and reliable team.
    Their timeliness and organization are much appreciated.
    They offer a competitive price.
    The branding elements match our expectations perfectly.
    I have already recommended them.