Enterprise Software Developer Guru

Technology can solve complex problems and simplify business processes.

For over 15 years, we’ve successfully implemented several technology solutions for diverse industries. We specialize in developing enterprise software applications from scratch and we have experience implementing solutions in the following verticals.

• Airports

Visakhapatnam, AP 530003

Go4er, EzPz, OnCall Caddie

EzPz Local - The easiest way to shop for local products around you Image

EzPz Local - The easiest way to shop for local products around you

EzPz local is a very interesting app that allows consumers to shop for items around them from local businesses.

Each business will have an admin console that they can use to upload and maintain key items that consumers are likely to buy from them.

Technologies we used:

• React.JS for the business admin console.
  • AWS Serverless Infrastructure
  • Mobile app built on ReactNative
Promoting a Business Opportunity to Reach Unprecedented Heights Image

Promoting a Business Opportunity to Reach Unprecedented Heights

Go4er came to Cloud IT Guru with a request — “Build a user-friendly application for one courier company.” Simple, right? Well, the Cloud IT Guru team had a thought. This unique courier service deserved something more than a basic app. With today’s technology and the possibilities of acceptable disruption, Vishu and Vanessa pitched an innovative business opportunity to the Go4er team. A tool that gives them freedom to grow at an

unprecedented pace.

In partnership with stellar developers and deep industry knowledge, the Cloud IT Guru team developed both the business model and the technology connecting couriers and drivers with customers in need of their services. The courier providers were equipped with a web-based console to easily manage all their client requests and assign them to drivers on the field. Individual drivers were provided with a mobile app to bid on user requests. After the user makes the payment, the driver is tracked in real-time as they pick-up and deliver the user's package.

Caddie Management Software Image

Caddie Management Software

Cloud IT Guru was entrusted with this very interesting project to build a Caddie Management Software to be used by Golf Courses across the US.

App Development & Marketing for Various Software Ventures

"They’re so good that I would never entertain working with someone else.”

Sept. 2018 - Ongoing

Cloud IT Guru has done design and development work for three different applications. They’ve worked in Java, Swift, and React Native. The team also supports marketing with Facebook ads and content creation.

Hartford, Connecticut
Dan Paradis
VP of Product Development, Go4er LLC

Cloud IT Guru exceeded expectations for each project they worked on. The team is very talented and they provide valuable recommendations to improve each business. Their communication is very regular, ensuring that everyone involved is on the same page.

I have three software ventures, one of which I’m the president and I’m the VP for two. One is a pick-up and delivery service. The second venture is a special care app that stores information so individuals can get the best possible care and support. The third one is called EzPz and is built for smaller companies who don’t have the means to build their own app. It allows them to go online, put their menu, and be included on our local app.

What challenge were you trying to address with Cloud IT Guru?

Cloud IT Guru has helped develop the platforms for each of my businesses.

They’ve done everything from the initial design and concept for each of our projects.  For EzPz, I just had the idea and concept, but they were involved in determining whether or not it was even a viable business. On that project, they used React Native, but in other projects they’ve used Swift and Java.  So, they work in at least two environments. They’ve built help desk features.

They’ve also supported digital marketing, such as Facebook advertising, and postcard literature that we’re either going to mail or hand out.

I think the team is about 15–20 people.

How did you come to work with Cloud IT Guru?

We were looking for a software company for our special care app. IN the meantime, a guy I knew from high school was working with Cloud IT Guru. He asked me to manage the development, so I met with them a couple of times. Once I started working with them on these other apps, it made sense to bring them on to my other projects. I was so happy working with them on the other projects, I recognized their talent, and there was no need to shop around.

It’s around $200,000.

We formalized our relationship in September 2018 and I’ve been working with them ever since .

All three products are better than we dreamed. And it cost less than we imagined. We’ve built a partnership with them. They’re way more than just a development company. They’re brilliant and understand big pictures well, for each of my three businesses. They immediately pick up what we want.
Often, I think I know what I want, but after talking to them, it changes drastically. It’s almost always better than what I thought.

How did Cloud IT Guru perform from a project management standpoint?

We set goals for each project and will determine what we’ll get done this week and over the next few weeks, into the next month, and outline priorities. We can contact them at any time, and they’re there at any time. We speak 2–3 times per week. We meet every Monday for a couple of hours. We use a software system to write up enhancements or bug requests.. They don’t meet every deadline, but that’s normal, and it’s not always their fault. For the most part, they’re pretty close.

They’re so good that I would never entertain working with someone else.

Timelines aren’t perfect, they can be a little late. It’s not usually delayed too much, but it would be great if it was more

Allow them to be creative. Make it a collaborative working partnership. They have the talent to do more than you can imagine.

E-Commerce Dev for Dog Lab Testing Services

"I really appreciated the responsiveness."

Nov. 2019 - Feb. 2020

Cloud IT Guru developed an e-commerce website that can be integrated with a lab testing facility. The website has a payment functionality and can pull information from other databases.

Guilford, Connecticut
John Beres
CEO, Canine Lab Testing

Cloud IT Guru completed the job on time and on budget. Remaining proactive, they were able to fix any issues quickly. They made communication between teams easy and effective. Providing other communication methods, they were always available when in need.

Canine Lab Testing is a start up company that provides lab testing services on site at dog day care centers and boarding facilities

For what projects/services did your company hire Cloud IT Guru?

I needed a company that could build a commerce website(app) that also integrated with a lab testing facility. The website not only needed to provide a platform to make accounts and take payments but it needed to push and pull info back and forth with another company's database.

To complete the website at a reasonable cost, so the concept could be testing in the real world.

I checked on references and became familiar with other work they have done.

For the initial development I essentially provided a concept of the customer experience on how the workflow would happen. Then we got together with the lab company to understand how information can be exchanged with the lab's database so that form could be printed locally in the correct format. My role was to test the website and provide feedback on the customer experience. Changes were made very quickly. They were very good at working with the lab company's IT department as there were a number of challenges in linking the app with the lab's database.

I had a constant team leader, Vishu. I liked that because as a single point of contact he was able to find the correct resources to address the issue at hand.

I really appreciated the responsiveness. There are always going to be IT challenges, bugs, and problems. The real measure of how good an IT company is how quickly a company can respond and fix these problems.

We communicated through zoom, Clickup, and some other platforms. I am not overly savvy with this type of communication but they made it really easy and chose platforms that were intuitive and effective. They were also available by phone, email, and text. So if I was having trouble I could always reach them the "old fashion way".

They got the job done, on time and in budget. What more is there to say?

No, I would go back to them for my next project. As I roll out my service and start to build capital I plan on going back to them for "phase 2" of my lab testing services.

Overall Score Everything from delivery and quality, to communication and cost, exceeded all my expectations.
    Very easy, they made every effort to work around my busy schedule.
    The cost was very reasonable. They were very honest about there work and very tolerant of little tweaks and changes I requested.
    Everything they delivered was excellent!
    I already have.

Website & Digital Strategy for Community Wellness Center

"They’re highly professional, but they’re also delightful people."

Sept. 2015 - Ongoing

Facing a need for a more user-friendly, strategic website, a fitness and health community hired Cloud IT Guru. The team redesigned the website, and is currently working on digital marketing efforts.

New Haven, Connecticut
Burch Valldejuli
Co-founder, mActivity

Impressed with the team’s ability to listen and execute seamlessly, internal stakeholders are extremely satisfied with their partnership with Cloud IT Guru. The team has kept a healthy lead conversion rate, and they go the extra mile to make the project succeed.

I’m the co-founder of mActivity, a health community in support of our customer’s physical, social, and emotional wellbeing. We offer a full-service boutique gym, physical therapy, a café and wine bar, an art gallery, and a community meeting space.

What challenge were you trying to address with Cloud IT Guru?

We needed a digital marketing partner and to redesign our website.

Cloud IT Guru has helped in several areas, starting with our website. We wanted to redesign the site to be more user-friendly.

Currently, Cloud IT Guru is onboard maintaining our website and managing our marketing efforts. The team works on Google optimization, paid ads, and social media postings, and have created widgets. They’ve also created a tool that allows us to pull data from our larger business software and use it for our various marketing initiatives.

We work with Vanessa (Co-Founder) and Vishu (Co-Founder).

How did you come to work with Cloud IT Guru?

We found Cloud IT Guru on an online business directory. As a startup, we really wanted a smaller provider who would be able to dedicate a lot of attention to us.

We began working together in September 2015, and the work is ongoing.

We track their success based on our conversions — the amount we receive compared with the cost is very reasonable. Cloud IT Guru has kept that rate very consistent on a monthly basis, making tweaks when necessary.

They heard what we wanted and translated it into something that looked, felt, and worked the way we wanted it to. At this point, we’ve been working together so long, they can anticipate what we’ll want. As we’ve grown, they’ve been able to grow with us as well.

How did Cloud IT Guru perform from a project management standpoint?

We’ve particularly enjoyed working with Vanessa and Vishu, because it allows for direct access. They’re organized, good listeners, and excellent communicators. We have a monthly marketing meeting on Zoom, where we go through metrics like our NPS. It’s been an excellent experience.

They’re highly professional, but they’re also delightful people. Cloud IT Guru goes above and beyond to provide for us. Recently, we were in the middle of negotiations for a potential site in Florida, and they were able to put together a mock site for us overnight, which was amazing service.

Not really. Sometimes we have minor miscommunications between their British and our American English, but there’s nothing related to their performance.

Come prepared with a vision you can articulate. Cloud IT Guru will make it tangible.

Cross-Platform App Development for Golf Course Caddies

"They’re incredibly professional, and the biggest testament to this is their impeccable timeliness."

May 2019 - Ongoing

Private golf clubs need to coordinate caddie work schedules and have caddies sign contracts stating that they’re independent contractors. Cloud IT Guru built an app for Android and iOS to simplify this process.

Richard Brzozowski
Creative Director, On Call Caddie

Cloud IT Guru is professional and easy to work with. They built the app ahead of schedule, being on-time or early for every deadline. The app is well-coded, and the current users testing the app are satisfied.

I am the creative director for On Call Caddie, a golf-based app for private clubs. I’m in charge of this project.

What challenge were you trying to address with Cloud IT Guru?

We wanted to build a mobile app that deals primarily with texting and will have more functionality in the future.

Currently, some caddies are in litigation with private golf clubs over whether they’re an employee or an independent contractor. Clubs are looking for a way to easily make a contract with their caddies stating that they are independent contractors unaffiliated with the club, but they still want to retain the ability to ask caddies to come to the club to work when they’re needed.

On Call Caddie is an app that solves this problem. It sends a text to a caddie asking if the caddie can come to the club to work, and makes them sign a contract via a text message stating that, as a caddie, they are an independent contractor unaffiliated with the club.

Cloud IT Guru built both the Android and iOS versions of this app, and are currently helping us with testing and responding to user feedback.

We have a main leader that we go through, and I know that there are multiple people beneath them.

How did you come to work with Cloud IT Guru?

Another vendor who I have worked with referred us. He was very happy with their work for him.

Cloud IT Guru quickly grasped the complexities of our project, so we moved forward and began working with them.

The investment so far is $19,000.

We began working with them in May 2019 and hopefully will finish the project in February 2020.

We’re very, very satisfied with the work they’ve performed for us. While the app hasn’t launched yet, everyone who has tested the app so far is satisfied. I also had coder friends look through the app’s backend, and they say it’s very solid.

How did Cloud IT Guru perform from a project management standpoint?

If we give them feedback, they always respond very professionally, regardless of whether or not our feedback makes sense.

These projects tend to lag, and that has never happened while working with Cloud IT Guru. They’re incredibly professional, and the biggest testament to this is their impeccable timeliness. They’re very good at deadlines. Everything has been either on time or early.

No, not really. It’s gone smoothly so far.

They make all of their deadlines, so make sure you’re ready for them to deliver ahead of schedule.

Overall Score They’re very simple, very pleasant, and very understanding.
    They’re always ahead of schedule.
    It’s a very competitive price. They’re very fair, and exceeded our expectations.
    Everything has been professional and great.
    I’ve already recommended them.