Salesforce Focused PPC

We integrate AdWords, Bing, and Yahoo PPC platforms with Salesforce and then use CRM data (leads, opportunities, opportunity stages) to optimize your paid search. Leads are not created equal. We discover your best leads and double down.

Seattle, WA

Appster

Tegile

SingleHop

ServerIntellect

Alert Logic

SEM Services for Computer Storage Manufacturer

"They understand Salesforce and advertising on Google and operate as a one-stop shop for my business."

ClosedOpp was hired to provide cradle-to-grave reporting and tracking. The team implemented Bizible and other technologies into the sales processes to deliver better ROI and closed loop reporting.

San Francisco Bay Area
Senior Director of Marketing, Computer Storage Manufacturer

ClosedOpp is experienced in Bizible and implements a “revenue approach” to managing SEM activities that produces more measurable results. The team provides lifecycle visibility for the online sales process, from Salesforce tracking to selling on Google to performance reporting.

We offer Flash-driven enterprise storage arrays that balance performance, capacity, features, and price for virtualization, file services, and database applications. I am the senior director of marketing.

Our previous agency was unable to deliver results or reporting and tracking. I needed a better solution with more stats to back up performance.

ClosedOpp delivered clear results, better ROI [return on investment] and closed loop reporting by implementing Bizible and other technologies into our sales processes.

This is an ongoing project. We engaged with ClosedOpp in April 2015 and have no plans to end the engagement. They help us track online sales from the beginning stage of tracking opportunities in Salesforce to selling on Google and then reporting on performance through Salesforce.

The"'revenue" approach is critical when managing your SEM [search engine marketing] activities at a large company. The cradle-to-grave approach with visibility throughout the entire lifecycle of the lead or opportunity is paramount.

Bizible and ClosedOpp offer this approach that produces better, measurable results. They understand Salesforce and advertising on Google and operate as a one-stop shop for my business. I love that they are Bizible experts as we were already using that great tool.

Salesforce Application Company Digital Marketing Partnership

"ClosedOpp is the only agency out there that’s 100 percent dedicated to capturing real actionable return on investment..."

ClosedOpp works on multiple projects on a rolling basis according to client needs for a Salesforce CRM service. More specifically, the team works as a referral partner for consulting on marketing budgets.

Seattle Metro Area
Sales Manager, Salesforce Application Company

ClosedOpp has never missed a deadline and is worth the price as the only company dedicated to showing actual returns on investment in marketing. On one project, ClosedOpp was able to increase income from $900/month to $35,000/month through marketing.

[Our company] is a Salesforce app exchange. All of our customers use Salesforce. We connect digital marketing including paid search, social media, things like that to the CRM [customer relationship management] to give a little more clarity into what’s actually working and what’s not working.

Instead of a marketer or PPC [pay-per-click] agency concentrating on shear lead volumes, number of conversions, and click through rates, we’re focused on tying that exact campaign to revenue so now marketers can ultimately focus on what’s working in terms of returns on investment. Focus each marketing dollar in an area that’s going to make them the most amount of revenue is what we hope to provide for each client.

What is your role and responsibilities?

I am an account executive.

What was your goal for working with ClosedOpp?

They are a referral partner of ours. ClosedOpp definitely knows what they are doing.

We have a relationship where every one of [ClosedOpp CEO and founder Rich Norwood's] customers would use our product. Then, when new clients come to us and are looking for an agency to handle their ad budgets (as a third party), he’s the first person on the call sheet.

What was your process for selecting ClosedOpp with which to work?

They were a previous customer of ours and Rich had seen some great gains in terms of what he was doing in PPC for his last company. So, Rich went off on his own using our product as a means to justify how he’s working with customers and to prove his value. ClosedOpp is doing a great job in terms of creating and generating a high return of investment for his companies.

Can you give a sense of the size of the initiative in dollar terms or a personnel work-hour figure?

It was more than $50,000. I can feel comfortable referring them to any client spending $10,000 a month and above, but his sweet spot is $40,000 monthly and up.

When was the work completed?

Our relationship has been going for two years. It’s ongoing work.

Do you have any statistics or metrics to track improvement from the project?

I refer business to him and then he sends them to partners of his to get referrals. One of my customers that ended up adopting his services called one of his existing customers, and they said that before ClosedOpp they were generally getting $900 in terms of return on investment that they could attribute to paid search. After working with ClosedOpp, they were realizing $35,000 monthly. I don’t think they have ever lost a customer. I think that’s a testament, too.

Is there anything unique or special about ClosedOpp that really makes them stand out compared to other business partners?

ClosedOpp is the only agency out there that’s 100 percent dedicated to capturing real actionable return on investment and being able to quantify that. ClosedOpp is looking at the end of the sales funnel. They are improving in terms of making the customers more successful and being able to prove his work. They are the only ones that use Salesforce strictly to make decisions.

What advice would you give to future clients of theirs?

I would say don’t approach it like a regular agency deal. When customers go to those negotiations, they’re reserved because there’s no real tangible proof that what they’re doing is working. They know that when they start an agency their business may go up, it might stay the same, it might go down.

There’s no way to quantify any of that. I would just say look at it as more of a need to have more than a nice to have feature in order to focus on maximizing that return. Talk to their customers, look at ClosedOpp’s results.

No. I think they are doing everything well.

I would give better if I could. I don’t think he’s ever been late. I’m probably the one to blame there.

Mobile Developer Pay-per-click Management

"We have been working with them for six months now and have improved general metrics by about 50 percent."

ClosedOpp provides pay-per-click services in order to lower cost-per-acquisition figures and attract mobile startups as clients. The team continues to manage pay-per-click campaigns in an ongoing relationship.

Australia
Founder, Global Mobile Developer

6 months after ClosedOpp was brought onto the project, general metrics have improved by about 50%. The team has good project management and is extremely knowledgeable about Salesforce, making it easy to track metrics and success rates.

I am the founder of an Australian mobile agency that specializes in helping mobile startups grow and become successful. We have grown rapidly the past few years and expanded to the United States and other countries.

Our goal with the work was to increase incoming leads and lower cost-per-acquisition figures. We wanted to optimize our PPC [pay-per-click] investment.

I know a lot about the PPC industry and am lucky to have worked with some of the best experts in the world. I heard good things about ClosedOpp and their founder. Rich [Norwood], CEO of ClosedOpp, is the best I've ever worked with. They manage our PPC campaigns and are very organized with reporting and management techniques.

We have been working with them for six months now and have improved general metrics by about 50 percent. They know Salesforce inside out so you can actually track true ROI [return on investment] on your spend segmented down to any sort of campaign level, keyword, or ad group. That is a powerful thing in marketing. I can't recommend ClosedOpp enough.