Like Clockwork

We are a small but passionate team, working alongside you from the very ground up. We help to create a beautiful brand that not only looks good but works for you to create the right impression and give your business the value it deserves.

From there we create you an online platform, the centre of your online presence and where we can truly show off your brand to its best light. With great functionally and a creative touch, we create you a website that does everything you need it to, converts users into buyers using innovative funnels and looks great all the while.

Next comes marketing, now you have this amazing brand just waiting to be seen you need to bring people to it, with professional SEO, creative Social Media Marketing and a mix of other marketing channels such as funnel marketing, content and email marketing. We will help bring not only more people but the right kind, it all goes back to your brand and understanding what really makes your business different.

In other words, your Branding, Web and Marketing working together like clockwork!

Rochester, United Kingdom
  • 7-8 New Road Avenue
    Rochester, KEN Me46bb

The ICG, British Wireless for the Blind Fund, Street Soccer Foundation, More Than Money, British Institute & Association of Electrolysis, Escape Hub,

Escape Hub Image

Escape Hub

We created a beautiful and completely creative brand for this Escape Hub that perfectly fit their business eithos. With a great brand in place, we created them a beautifully creative and truly eye-catching website.

British Institute & Association of Electrolysis Image

British Institute & Association of Electrolysis

A rebranding project to recreate their brand identity.

Using their brand message we created a brand that we knew would appeal to their target audience with the market position in mind. With this all together we created a brand that showed all this visually.

More than Money Image

More than Money

More than Money are a family run company that gives advice on finance, mortgages and insurance.

Their slogan is "Our family looking after your family".

With that in mind, we created a brand for them that give over a professional yet caring tone. With the two lines of the M with the dots creating the image of two people shaking hands. The colours are kind and inviting and the overall feel of the brand is

welcoming.

We also created them a beautiful, effective website to host their help article and give them an online hub.

Street Soccer Foundation Image

Street Soccer Foundation

Working alongside Street Soccer Foundation has been a joy.

We created a website for them to help promote charity and bring more attention to the cause. With their original brand in mind, we create an eye-catching design to help bring the charity the attention it truly deserves.

British Wireless for the Blind Fund Image

British Wireless for the Blind Fund

A fantastic charity that works to provide radios to people suffering from sight loss.

We created them a bespoke sight that has helped to bring in far more donations than ever before.

We built-in functionalities such as a button on the screen that can make the text of the website larger or smaller, and change the website to yellow and black which has been proven to help those with partial sight loss to read and

understand the text. We also built in the functionality to allow the screen reader to better navigate the website. As well as the ability to for the user to make donations and buy production the website.
The ICG Image

The ICG

This was an interesting project, tasks with creating a userfriendly website that allowed for different levels of membership, allowing for advertising, forum posting and directory profiles.

This was an amazing project to work on and the client was over the moon with the end result.

New Website & Branding for Co-Working Space

"I liked that the brand was built around the company as a whole."

June - July 2018

Initially, Clockwork Moggy created the brand identity of a coworking space, defining the company mission, visual look, and more. Their role then expanded into website development and content marketing.

Rochester, United Kingdom
Roland Stanley
Founder, Dragon Coworking

Internal and external stakeholders were pleased with the final outcome, and all deliverables enforced a cohesive brand. Clockwork Moggy was quick to help out where necessary.

Founder and owner of Dragon Coworking

For what projects/services did your company hire Clockwork Moggy?

I have known Clockwork Moggy for a while now and initially hire them to create a brand for Dragon Coworking, I then continued to work with them moving on to create a website as well as a campaign to start content marketing .

I wanted a brand and website the convey my businesses overall view as well as a website that would attract new member to Dragon Coworking.

I choose Clockwork Moggy because we had meet through networking and quickly grew to have a professional and friendly relationship. I had seen their previous work and knew that they would provide me with a professional and effective brand.

The process began with a meeting to understand the company and what i was I wanted to achieve. We discussed target audience, other brand I like, my mission statement for the business, colour theory and much more. She then went away and began work, soon I had around 5 different designs to look over, each with a write up that explained the reasons behind them.

The website process began with having a meeting where again we discussed the brand and what I would like the website to do for me. With this all in mind I was then sent a design idea before the build began.

The Content marketing was a easy process I told Alicia a few things I would like to have and she went away and did research into useful things to blog about, she sent full blogs at the end of each month for me to review before she would post them and create a image for them all for me.

Carrie their Brand expert walked me through every step of the branding process from the initial understanding of target audience to the first draft designs. Once the brand had been finalise I moved onto working with Neil - their Web designer and we discussed what I needed to get from the website, before he sent over initial design ideas.

After the website had been live for around a year I contacted them again to have some blogs written to keep the website up to date. Alicia was more than helpful and created some well throughout blog. Working with Clockwork Moggy as a whole has been an easy process and I am very happy with the end results

I often get compliments on the brand and am very please with the overall outcome.

They are very responsive and are quick to help and always happy to.

I liked that the brand was built around the company as a whole with the target audience, ideals, and mission statement in mind. All other work I had down by them was all based around the brand and so everything was kept in line.

Working with them was easy, nothing else I could ask for.

Very easy to get in contact with them and organise a face to face meeting.
    Great quality for a full service.
    Excellent quality and great customer service
    I have already referred a few.