Performance Marketing

ClientFlo Media is an award-winning performance marketing agency based out of Toronto. We manage over 200 clients across Canada and the US with millions of dollars in ad spend under management. We work with a range of clients including small businesses, professional services, national brands and franchises.

ClientFlo is a data-driven company that puts performance and results for clients above anything else. We pride ourselves on operating our business like a large-scale agency, but providing our clients with a “small/boutique agency” feel.

PPC for Business Event Company

"Their attention to detail, higher-level strategy, and execution have been above the rest."

ClientFlo creates PPC campaigns on Google and Facebook to drive leads and attendance for a business event company. Their services are ongoing.

Bilal Asad
CEO, ScaleUp Events

The team's efforts contributed to well-attended events—one of the first achieved over 250 attendees, a major success. ClientFlo manages top-notch campaigns and is willing to go the extra step to ensure quality results. Attentive, responsive, and timely, the team leads a reliable workflow.

CEO of Event company ScaleUp Events. We host events for online entrepreneurs and ecommerce business owners all over the world.

For what projects/services did your company hire ClientFlo?

Hired ClientFlo for PPC campaigns on Google and Facebook to drive attendees. We needed high quality leads and quality customers that purchase event tickets.

Our goal was to generate ticket buyers for our events and high quality attendees. We wanted over 250 confirmed attendees within about a month at our first event.

ClientFlo came through a referral and we had heard about the excellent work they did for our mutual friend.

ClientFlo showed us their process for creating PPC campaigns for both Google and Facebook. Being marketers ourselves, we were pleasantly surprised at the the depth and "extra-step" they were willing to go.

Our team collaborated with ClientFlo's team to perfect the strategy and then implement.

Our events was a huge success, and it was primarily because of ClientFlo. They really created excellent campaigns and guided customers towards us.

Communcation was fast and the response times were great. There may have been a small weekend gap, but I can't even recall that. It's been great.

Their attention to detail, higher-level strategy, and execution have been above the rest.

Possibly just keep themselves a secret, I don't want their prices going up.

Overall Score Good company to work with.
    Very simple.
    Great compared to others.
    Quality work.
    Already have.

PPC for Divorce Law Firm

"They seem to know my industry better than I do."

May 2015 - Ongoing

ClientFlo managed PPC services for a divorce law firm. They created a website and landing pages to rack phone calls and executed a Google Ads campaign. Results are tracked in a reporting dashboard.

Stanley Potter
Principle, Stanley Potter Law

Results quickly exceeded previous standards while also reducing costs by half. ClientFlo soon became the client’s sole PPC partner and continues to manage all efforts. They’ve been highly reactive to requested changes and eager to learn about new business areas.

Stanley Potter Law. We are a family and divorce law firm. I am the managing partner.

For what projects/services did your company hire ClientFlo?

Google PPC advertising. They also crafted a website and landing page for my firm.

Generating phone calls and new cases for divorce and family matters.

They reached out to me requesting a meeting to show me how I could optimize my Google campaign. After a few more phone calls and negotiations on fees, I felt like what they pitched made sense so I gave them a shot.

They set up a website/landing pages that had a tracking number to record phone calls. From there, they launched a Google PPC campaign. All spending and new leads generated were tracked in an easy-to-use dashboard and report.

Jay and Rajiv managed my accounts. I think they had another individual help build the website, but I cannot remember their name, unfortunately.

I was spending well over $3500 a month with a third-party industry website for years before Jay approached me. I receive calls from guys like Jay all day, so I was very skeptical. To my amazement, they were able to generate MORE leads than the website did AND accomplish this by spending under half of their fees. I was paying for both ClientFlo and the website for about 3–4 months until I had seen enough. I canceled the website advertising and now entrust Jay and the ClientFlo team with ALL my digital marketing efforts.

Very seamless. They visit me annually and call if something needs to be changed or updated. Requests from my end are executed within a reasonable timeframe.

I really like that they work with a lot of lawyers. They seem to know my industry better than I do. There was no real ramping up period or learning curve. Within the first months the results they generated far exceed those from the third-party industry website.

None that I can really think of. I don't plan on retiring for a few more years, so I am hoping the flow of business continues.

Easy. They visit me annually but there are also periodic phone calls here and there.
    Very reasonable compared to what I was paying with my previous provider.
    Top-notch service and great results.
    Highly likely. In fact, I recommend ClientFlo to all my colleagues

Lead Generation for Legal Services Company

"Their ability to deliver on promises has been refreshing."

Jan. 2016 – Ongoing

ClientFlo drives a PPC digital marketing campaign. Services have included the creation of a system that displays campaign results.

James Hillcowan
Owner, HillCowan Legal Services

The campaign has contributed to business growth by generating qualified leads each day. Stakeholders have enjoyed the convenience of accessing campaign results on a dashboard. Responsive and professional, the team has an excellent communication style.

I’m the owner of Hillcowan Legal Services. We provide paralegal services to individuals and corporations.

For what projects/services did your company hire ClientFlo?

We hired ClientFlo to perform digital marketing services such as a PPC campaign with Google Ads.

Since my practice was brand new when I connected with ClientFlo, I needed a cost-effective marketing solution to bring in new clients.

I believe they cold called me, and then we arranged a meeting. While I was skeptical because of a negative experience with a previous vendor, I decided to hire the team.

I liked that they were local, and so they understood my local demographics. They knew the legal industry quite well and provided examples of other paralegals and lawyers they work with.

They held an orientation meeting to determine which services I wanted to promote and which locations I wanted to target with the campaign.

The next step was to set up my landing pages, and this took a few days of collaboration. They created a system where I get email notifications for incoming calls, and I even have a dashboard where I can listen to calls the campaign has generated.

I either speak with Jay (Co-Founder, ClientFlo) or Rajiv (Success Manager, ClientFlo).

My firm has grown drastically since partnering with ClientFlo. We’re getting around 4–5 new inquiries per-day, which is a lot more than I was getting before I hired the team.

It’s convenient to see the results in real time on a dashboard, and I enjoy having the ability to listen to the calls they have generated for me. I haven’t felt the need to make any large changes to the campaign since we launched.

How did the ClientFlo perform from a project management standpoint?

The team typically calls me once per month to provide a summary. They will also offer ideas to expand the campaign. If I need to update anything, I can email Jay or Rajiv. They are very responsive, professional, and punctual.

What impresses you about the ClientFlo?

The team has generated impressing results. From day one, my phone started ringing and hasn't stopped ever since. Their ability to deliver on promises has been refreshing.

I can’t think of anything they could improve on. My Google Ad spend has increased each year, but that's no fault of ClientFlo. Clicks are more expensive today than three years ago.

Overall Score ClientFlo is hands down the best experience I've had with a digital marketing company.
    Scheduling was easy. They typically do monthly calls, and the updates don't last too long.
    The cost has been very reasonable.
    The team is very high quality, and they are performance driven.
    I will likely refer the team.

Lead Generation Campaign for Plumbing Business

"ClientFlo has done an amazing job of getting me clients every day."

2013 - Ongoing

ClientFlo manages PPC and organic lead campaigns to attract new customer interest, updating the website with contact forms and call/email buttons and adjusting keywords as needed.

Ontario, Canada
Lorenzo Wright
Owner, Prompt Plumbing

Unique inquiry calls rose to 400 per month once ClientFlo joined the team, increasing revenue enough to allow the acquisition of new staff members and service vehicles. ClientFlo’s consistent availability, attentiveness, and quick results continue to open new opportunities.

I’m the owner of Prompt Plumbing and Drainage, a plumbing company with 24-hour emergency service.

What challenge were you trying to address with ClientFlo?

We wanted to gain more customers who needed emergency services. I reached out to ClientFlo, and they told me exactly what the process was for organic leads and PPC [pay-per-click]. They said the organic part was going to take a little bit more time in regard to saving money in the future. For PPC, ClientFlo could get me started within the month. ClientFlo has done an amazing job of getting me clients every day. This was the first time I had worked with a company for my ads. Previously, I just did free ads and didn’t want to spend the money on PPC. I’m not a technical person, but ClientFlo helped me understand exactly where the money is going and how it’s working.

One of their guys sat down with me at my office, which surprised me. He showed me their strategies with my own computer and set up their system. He made me understand how everything works through the internet and through marketing. I had no clue about that previously. They let me know exactly where my money is going. Within a few weeks, I saw results.

ClientFlo did everything for my website. The old version didn’t really explain my experience or the company that well. ClientFlo built call and email buttons and all the forms for people to leave responses. I realized that the market has changed compared to the way I started, which was through the Yellow Pages. Today, everything targets the internet and phone apps. ClientFlo set up everything that I can think of in regard to marketing and stuff. They are always calling me with different ideas and trying different tactics to get those calls. Whatever they are doing is really working.

They also helped with content and pictures on the site. If you look at my website, you actually see images of me as the owner, rather than just stock photos of other plumbing companies. I get a lot of responses from customers, especially if I show up to a job and they recognize me from the website. Sometimes that’s good, but sometimes it’s not because often people ask for discounts when they find out I’m the owner.

We worked on keywords together. Before, I was using “emergency services,” which could mean an ambulance, so they explained that I needed to be more specific.

How did you come to work with ClientFlo?

They gave me a courtesy call and asked to meet with me. They explained everything in person. They had nothing to hide in regard to the way they work. In the beginning, it was a test run for me because I wasn’t sure about the marketing aspects. I’ve heard of other companies that were way overpriced for what I was looking for, which concerned me. When ClientFlo reached out to me, they weren’t worried about my money. They were worried about helping me save money so that way I could trust them and build a relationship.

How much have you invested with ClientFlo?

I pay less than $400 per month for their service.

We started working together in 2013, and the work is ongoing.

We started with a lower budget, and I noticed results immediately. Before the end of the first month, I asked ClientFlo to boost the budget a little bit to gain more momentum. I started this company single-handedly, and now I have 2 other people working for me with 2 other trucks on the road. We’re possibly adding a third truck soon.

Every month, my bookkeeper goes over what we made, and it has steadily increased to the highest figure we’ve ever hit a few months ago. Within a month, I now get 300–400 unique calls. I was only getting 50 when I was doing ads myself. Now, I have someone answering my phone and other licensed plumbers working for us.

I’m impressed that ClientFlo hasn’t raised their prices on us, even after knowing that we’ve made a lot more since starting with them. They are professional and have great customer service. I asked them to call me once every few months, but they call me every month just to make sure that I am content with their service. If I’m not getting calls, we come up with different ideas. We had a few slower months in the winter of 2015 where I got a little bit nervous. They were still making me money and getting calls, but for some reason, the interest just slowed down. I got a little panicky, but they reassured me and boosted the Google spend. I was back in business within a couple of weeks.

I’ve gotten good feedback from customers. Our site is more personable compared to everybody else. My picture on the site is a big thing. For some reason, people just like knowing who I am, especially when I’m the one who shows up. I’ve changed my way of thinking about marketing because of ClientFlo. Marketing is vital for anything you do. That being said, I also believe in service. If there is a problem or something that a customer needs, we attend to it, and ClientFlo does the same for us. I respect these guys for what they do and how they do it. They are consistent and on top of our needs. I won’t look for anybody else for marketing because they’ve done everything they can to help my business grow.

How did ClientFlo perform from a project management standpoint?

If you get good service, you always go back. They take care of you, and their service is great. They are happy to know that I am succeeding. We communicate mostly by phone. They even call in the evening if they see I’ve had a slow day or a busy day. They’re very attentive.

What did you find most impressive about ClientFlo?

Their pricing and level of service are really impressive. In the beginning, spending $400–$500 a month on marketing was unheard of. That’s why I was hesitant because I didn’t have to pay too much for their work. We get a lot of organic calls that I’m not getting charged for, which is great. The search engine optimization is really working. People are recognizing me, and that is important.

Are there any areas ClientFlo could improve?

I think they need to market themselves a bit more. Whenever I hear that someone needs marketing, I always recommend ClientFlo. I think they’re worth the money.

Overall Score It has been phenomenal. They’re always available, and they call me more then I call them.
    Sometimes, my schedule doesn’t match theirs since I offer 24-hour service. But, they are attentive and flexible. They call me and meet with me after hours if I need.
    I searched through a couple of marketing companies a while ago, and no one can compete with them.
    They’ve brought so many customers my way. They are just unstoppable.
    I’ve recommended ClientFlo to many people.

Paid Advertising Campaign for E-Commerce Site

"The bottom line is that our business has doubled and is continuing on an upward trend, which I’m happy about."

May 2016 - Ongoing

ClientFlo is an ongoing marketing partner, providing PPC for an e-commerce website. Additionally, they’ve made the website more user-friendly and set up an email marketing system.

Operations Manager, Pure Filters

ClientFlo’s work has lowered ad expenses and doubled the revenue and client base year over year, with 99% of ratings on Google Reviews being 5-star. Continuous improvement, consistent communication (including weekly stat reports), and a personalized approach are among their strengths.

I am the operations manager and our company has an e-commerce website that sells air-quality parts such as furnace filters. We do business in Canada and the U.S. Our headquarters are in Toronto and we have a team of 10–15 employees. I handle a bit of everything — from marketing to operations.

What challenge were you trying to address with ClientFlo?

We needed to get our name out there through paid advertising. We wanted to show up on Google Shopping and have our products on the front page for every type of listing we offer. We had worked with a few digital agencies, but it had been hit-or-miss for the most part.

Initially, ClientFlo consulted us on what the right direction for the company would be. We had an idea of what we were selling and what keywords we needed to target, but there was a collaborative process. ClientFlo brought different perspectives into the work — we tried different approaches and homed in on what worked. We then hired them for pay-per-click marketing, after which our business took off, expanding into the U.S. market.

ClientFlo has also spruced up our website, making it more user-friendly. People can now search by size, model, brand, level of efficiency, and so on.

We started to become very efficient with our ad spend. No longer were we attracting people who were simply making research, trying to figure out if our product was right to them. ClientFlo set up very specific keywords that had efficient conversions. The ad spend started to really come down after we homed in on what was and wasn’t working. After that, we focused on a relationship management system.

We were happy with the $2,000 monthly ad spend since that amounted not only to new sales but also new clients. The nature of our business is that people need to buy new products every 6 months to a year. We want clients to come back, but not necessarily pay for them to find us again. We worked with ClientFlo on setting up an email system through which customers could receive regular updates and reminders for switching parts. The benefit of it is that it leads customers to visit our website directly. Interestingly, people haven’t been opting out of these emails, so we’ve really built relationships with them. Our reputation has really turned around.

How did you come to work with ClientFlo?

We looked up a number of companies in the area through word of mouth. ClientFlo was referred to us, and we had an introductory phone call. At first, we only received tips and consultation from them without signing up for anything. We had a good feeling about ClientFlo and decided to give them our business.

How much have you invested with ClientFlo?

The cost of their management services has been above CA$20,000 [US$15,129], including marketing fees and one-time projects for the website.

We started working with ClientFlo around 18 months ago in February or May 2016.

The return on investment has been fantastic. Searching for our business and looking at Google Reviews will show nearly 100 comments for us, with 99% of them being 5-stars and only 1 that’s 4-stars. This is simply because we developed a system that turned our business from an e-commerce store to a customer service company which focuses on quality. We made this our tagline after a while since it was crazy to see how we were being perceived. We have to give credit where credit is due, and ClientFlo’s strategy is quite good. The results speak for themselves.

Our revenue has doubled year-over-year, as did our client base, and our reputation has definitely improved. I don’t know another company with reviews as good as ours. We are contacted by people all the time asking us how we do it. At the end of the day, it increases the value of our business. More than dollars and cents, our reputation is what matters.

How did ClientFlo perform from a project management standpoint?

We’ve worked on a few one-time projects for our website and email channel. ClientFlo has also set up call tracking, allowing us to analyze what people are calling about and which approach is working. This research has been beneficial to our customer service. All in all, these projects were done quickly, definitely within the timelines we were looking for.

I’ve appreciated the open collaboration. Many of the marketing companies we used before had a cookie-cutter way of doing things and didn’t really take the time to think creatively. As a business owner, I like to do things my way as well, so it’s been great working with ClientFlo. We have met their team on a couple of occasions, but the work has mostly been done over email. We laid out the game plan, figured out if it could work, how long it would take, and how much it would cost, and tightened the screws later on.

ClientFlo has provided weekly stats on how much we’re spending on AdWords, which ads are converting, how many calls and subscribers we’re getting, and so on, to the day.

They’re creative, and I know who to call when I need to discuss something. I receive responses to my emails one day later at most, projects get done on time, and everything is personalized. We also have a rep to talk to who takes notes on our requirements and follows up with us.

What did you find most impressive about ClientFlo?

The bottom line is that our business has doubled and is continuing on an upward trend, which I’m happy about. Beyond this, the experience of working with ClientFlo has set them apart.

ClientFlo has been willing to make changes when something isn’t working and will make further reviews a week later. We have continuous improvements, which is great. I’m not a marketing person and I don’t want to think about the subject took much — I simply want to know what’s going on and if the approach is working.

Are there any areas ClientFlo could improve?

I can’t think of anything off the top of my head.

Overall Score It’s been great. I have no complaints and plan to continue working with ClientFlo for a long time.
    They’re always on time.
    ClientFlo’s management fee is lower than most other companies we’ve dealt with. They also brought our ad spend down. At the end of the day, ClientFlo is actually saving us money.
    They get things done and go above and beyond, offering free consultation. ClientFlo is also consistent in terms of communication.