Make a splash online!

We help businesses grow through pay-per-click advertising and intelligent website design.

Your website is your online hub for all your marketing.

People judge your business based on what they see online.

Now imagine your site impressed, engaged and inspired website visitors.

Inspired to do what? Inquire and purchase your product/service.

Clickwave websites are purposefully built with that one goal in mind.

Web Development for Cleaning & Disinfecting Distributor

"The communication was great, they were always quick to respond, and we ended up with a fabulous product."

Nov. 2018 - Dec. 2018

Clickwave developed, designed, and created content for a custom website. Key features included a slideshow and mouseover elements.

Leeanne Smith
Marketing Manager, CleanTech Innovations

Internal and external feedback has been overwhelmingly positive. Clickwave’s ability to turn constructive feedback into implementable, on-time deliverables was a hallmark of their work. Consistent communication and responsiveness made them a valuable partner.

I'm the marketing manager at CleanTech Innovations. We specialize in medical-grade disinfectants, sanitizers, and machines.

What challenge were you trying to address with Clickwave?

They’d actually done a website for us about a year and a half ago. We were so happy with the service and the quality of work that we went back to them again for a much larger scale website project.

Clickwave met with us to learn about our requests in more detail. We gave them some examples of what we were looking for on our website. I don’t know the names of technologies, so I just explained to them what I wanted. For example, we wanted something that moves and catches people’s attention right when they come to the website. They understood our requests and were able to turn them into reality.

They created a slideshow on the home page that cycles through the five main categories of products. On each of slide, a user can click a button to view the product or go to the exact product or category they're looking for. They also made square images of our products that flip over and display additional information. Also, there are hover points where the cursor blinks when the mouse hovers over a product. That lets the user know they can get additional product descriptions without having to actually read the entire web page.

Our two main contacts were Cedrik (founder, Clickwave) and David (development team lead, Clickwave).

How did you come to work with Clickwave?

I don't actually know how it first started because they were in contact with our owner before I worked here.

I honestly don't recall the exact amount but between $5,000–$10,000 sounds right.

It only took them about a month from when we sat down to when they delivered the first draft. We worked together from November–December 2018 and the new site was live before January 1st.

Clickwave exceeded all expectations. They created a fabulous website. Many of our clients called us to say that they saw the new site and it was quite impressive. That’s always nice to hear. Also, they’ve made it very simple to find where to click to become a distributor or to get more information. That makes it easier for people to find us, contact us, and get the information they need.

How did Clickwave perform from a project management standpoint?

Their team managed the project very well. They have excellent communication and fast turnaround time. I would email them when I had edits. Then we‘d do a follow-up phone call to go over all of the changes. They also met with us in person at the beginning and the end of the project.

Their professionalism and ability to do the job were so impressive. They clearly know what they're doing, and they do it well. The fast turnaround time also surprised me because of the amount of intricate work requested. The fact that they were able to deliver in such a timely fashion really blew us away.

No. The communication was great, they were always quick to respond, and we ended up with a fabulous product.

Don't hesitate. Give them a call and let them do what they do best.

Website Development for Real Estate Broker

"This project was was a success."

Sept. 2018 - Feb. 2019

Clickwave designed and developed a WordPress website that incorporated a listing feed.

Michael Lederman
Broker, Real Estate

The website looked fantastic and worked perfectly. Clickwave's efficient workflow and expert development skills made them a great partner.

I'm a real estate broker.

For what projects/services did your company hire Clickwave?

I hired them for website design and WordPress code that imported a listing feed.

I wanted a website that generated leads and conveyed quality through a clean design.

A client of mine worked for them and served as the sales point of contact.

They developed and designed my website, and wrote the code for my listing feed.

We worked with two owners and other staff. They outsourced some work to outside developers.

This project was a success. The website is functional and boasts a great design.

It was effective.

I was impressed by their co-founder.

They should vet developers more thoroughly to reduce delays in meeting milestones. Otherwise, their work was excellent.