We're a medical web design agency

We’re a medical web design agency that prides ourself on being strategic brand partners first and awesome product providers second. Dentists, Chiropractors, Surgeons, Doctors, Chiropractors, Endocrinologists, Plastic Surgeons, etc.

Bellevue, WA
  • 15819 SE 46th Way
    Bellevue, WA 98006

Totem Lake Dentistry, Sperry Dentistry, Jenny Ngai, DDS, Smile Hub Dental, & many more!

Web Dev. & Design + Social Media Mgmt for Dental Practice

"I’m impressed with what they can do."

Jan. 2017 – Ongoing

ClickDone developed a new website for the client’s dental practice. They also assisted with social media management.

Edmonds, Washington
Jennifer Ngai
Owner, Jenny Ngai DDS

As a result of ClickDone’s work, the client has seen a 75% increase in clients. They’re responsive and thorough in their work, and willing to learn more about the client’s industry. Customers are impressed with the new site.

I’m the owner of Jenny Ngai DDS, a dental practice.

What challenge were you trying to address with ClickDone?

I needed someone to develop a website for me and do our social media management. I had a website, but it was outdated.

ClickDone designed and developed my website from scratch. They introduced a system where I can invite my patients to write a review for me. They created and manage my Facebook page for me because I’m not very active in social media. They also created a feature where patients can pay for services via the website.

I worked with Michael (Consultant in Chief).

How did you come to work with ClickDone?

I heard about Michael through a mutual friend and I reached out to him.

We spent between $10,000-$25,000.

We started working together in January 2017 and the work is ongoing.

We saw a lot of improvement in attracting new patients– we’ve seen a 75% increase. Many of them said they loved the website Michael created for me.

They’re also very quick to fix problems. There was one time that a function of the website went down and the next day he had it up and running.

How did ClickDone perform from a project management standpoint?

We communicated frequently and it was easy to set up meetings. Whenever I needed him to change something, he immediately made the change.

I’m impressed with what they can do. They’re very friendly. When we started, Michael didn’t know about dentistry, but he took the time to learn. He’s a great person to work with.

We sometimes have to have him change some of the wording on the site. I think he will improve as he gets more experience on the dentistry side.

Explain your objectives very clearly. Give him as much information as you can so he can understand what you want in-depth.

Overall Score He’s very pleasant to interact with. The person from my office who interacts with him really likes him.
    He finished way before the deadline I set.
    I haven’t compared his cost with others. I received a good return for my investment.
    He listened to what my needs were. He took a lot of time to help me design the website. He’s available when I need him to fix something.
    I don’t hesitate to recommend him to my friends or colleagues.