Full-Service Web Design & Digital Marketing Agency

We are a full-service web design and digital marketing company offering creative design services and innovative web marketing solutions.

2007
Raleigh, NC
  • 2113 Cameron St. Suite #237
    Raleigh, NC 27605

SEO & PPC for Oral Surgeons Office

"We’ve seen a huge increase in our impressions, interaction rate with AdWords, and our conversions."

The Click Depot was hired to develop a PPC and SEO campaign.

Raleigh, North Carolina
Social Media & Marketing Manager, Nu Image Surgical and Dental Implant Center

The client has seen a big increase in impressions, interactions, and conversions. Thanks to this, revenue has stayed high. The client appreciates how open to new ideas The Click Depot is. They feel that the agency cares deeply about the work they are doing.

New Image Surgical and Dental Implant Center is a multi-practice oral surgeon’s office. It’s in four different locations. I’m the Marketing Manager, so I’m solely responsible for the digital marketing aspects like social media and our referral based marketing.

What challenge were you trying to address with The Click Depot?

My coworker got a call from Click Depot at the perfect time. They had a good conversation and so we decided to go with Click Depot to help with our rankings and our PPC and SEO campaigns.

It was primarily PPC and SEO campaigns.

How did you come to work with The Click Depot?

The Click Depot had reached out to us and said they could get us to be the number one spot by this date. That sparked our attention. My colleague wondered if they could do that. We gave them a shot, and they did it.​

It’s around $10,000.

We’re working with them continuously. We’re working on a new website and on our AdWords campaign.

We’ve seen a huge increase in our impressions, interaction rate with AdWords, and our conversions. From December to January there was a huge spike in everything. They’ve helped us to stay pretty consistent. Some would say we want to be even better but where we are with what our website revenue is has been high for the last few years, and it stayed high. That’s definitely attributed to them and what they’re doing online for us. This is hard to measure, but I want to mention it.

Additionally, we were hacked a few months ago and they were able to help us deal with that. They were a huge help, and we couldn’t have done it without them.

How did The Click Depot perform from a project management standpoint?

Bill is working on our site the majority of the time now. He’s working with some graphic designers too, but he’s my main point of contact. He is very open with the state of the project and is willing to listen to our ideas. There is always good communication throughout the whole project which I like a lot. He’s very quick to respond and easy overall to work with. There are no issues with deadlines.

What did you find most impressive about The Click Depot?

They’re all very passionate about what they do. I haven’t worked with a lot of other PPC companies, but in business, you can tell who cares about what they do and who is just doing it because that’s what they have to do that day. The Click Depot is very different. They would be really upset if something happened to our website. It is great to work with an agency who is just as invested in your business’s success as you are.

Are there any areas The Click Depot could have improved or done differently?

I know they have other people that work on projects with them. When I’m on the phone with The Click Depot, there might be somebody else on the call. He tells me who else is on the call, but being up front with who’s working on the project would be great.

Overall Score Simply because of what I was talking about earlier; not knowing who else is involved and the transparency issue. It’s minor, but I think it could be improved upon.
    They meet all their deadlines.
    They quickly take what we want, figure out how to implement that and we go from there.
    They’re very easy to work with and very knowledgeable.

Digital Marketing for Garage Door Company

"They’ve [The Click Depot] been very good with project management."

The Click Depot was hired to provide services in PPC [pay-per-click], SEO [search engine optimization], website design, content building, paid search, and hosting.

McFarland, Wisconsin
Candice Hodges-Palmer
Owner, Madison Overhead Garage Door Services

The client is receiving a lot of comments on the site after it went live. They felt that The Click Depot did a great job with their timeline and appreciated how easy they made it to communicate.

I am the owner of Madison Overhead Garage Door Services. Our company is a garage door opener and door service repair and installation business.

What challenge were you trying to address with The Click Depot?

I contacted The Click Depot because I was hoping to reach more customers. Our business was initially built on the Yellow Pages, which has become obsolete. We had to look for another way to capture the interest of our customers.

The Click Depot handled PPC, SEO, website design, content building, paid search, and hosting—anything to do with our Internet marketing. They also used certain keywords as they were building content. We went from probably 80% all print products to 90% Internet advertising.

How did you come to work with The Click Depot?

I had just met Neal and he went over the philosophy of his company. They seemed to be a really good fit for our needs.

How much have you invested with The Click Depot?

We have spent around $30,000 a year on their services.

We’re currently working with them now. We’ve been working with them for 7 or 8 years.

The website was live a couple of months ago and we’ve had a lot of comments since. You’re so used to seeing it, so it’s rare that anyone comments on that kind of stuff. It would be hard to quantify their impact.

How did The Click Depot perform from a project management standpoint?

They’ve [The Click Depot] been very good with project management. I’m really hard to pin down unless I have a really tight timeline. I’m really deadline-oriented so I can triage as I go. As far as that goes, they’ve been well worth it. I really just need them to be able to handle it, as I can’t have something else.

What did you find most impressive about The Click Depot?

I’m in the Midwest and a lot of vendors are not local. They’re scattered throughout the US in Florida and the Carolinas. It’s very difficult because now, things are more national. You can’t drive down to someone’s office anymore. With The Click Depot, I’ve never felt that lack of intimacy. Even if I spotted an issue at night or on weekends, I can just fire off an email to The Click Depot. I can safely assume they will get back to me Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday. In several cases, someone was actually working in that time frame so I got a response by Saturday afternoon. I find that very comforting.

Are there any areas The Click Depot could improve?

None. If I had any complaints, I would’ve addressed them right away.

Overall Score We have not had any issues in the many years that we’ve worked together. I think that’s a pretty high mark. Frankly, you don’t stick with a vendor that long in this day and age.
    Anytime that a deadline was missed, it was my fault.
    Every couple of years, I have bid out competitively just to see what’s out there. I’ve not seen anyone that provides the same work for the same cost.
    They’ve never dropped the ball on me.
    I have recommended The Click Depot.