TOP Mobile apps • Web • AI • VR • IoT experts

Video Presentationhttps://youtu.be/yroAZNPaFKQ

Cleveroad deals with web and mobile development projects for business segments, startups and private clients. R&D operations are based in two Ukrainian IT cluster cities - Dnipro and Kharkiv.

The right software is crucial to your business operations. Cleveroad turns your ideas into top-notch iOS, Android and Web applications. Our developers passionately undertake the tasks of any complexity and provide custom-fit solutions to our customers.

Starting with an idea, through requirements analysis and UI/UX design creation to development, we deliver the products that exceed expectations. The team of skilled developers and creative designers, dedicated QA engineers and professional managers is always there to solve any of your issues. Our portfolio speaks for itself and is constantly on the rise.

The final outcome is our top priority. Sharing a common purpose, you receive the solution aimed to contribute into your success and let you surpass the competitors. Cleveroad offers a frequent and open communication using skype, email, phone calls and meetings. Adding value to your idea, we build the climate of trust and respect, which is the bail of long-lasting partnership.

Some of our Cases

Minsk MI 220007
    Belarus
    +1-415-231-3721

Music Streaming App

Today our aim is to represent a part of our new music streaming app. Here's an album screen for playing new tracks and transitioning to a new album. Take a close look and check out the attachment.

Virtual City Guide

Happy to share our new shot we were working on the other day. We are sure true hard workers will be especially interested to know what the idea is. This virtual city guide is ideal for those who don't have an opportunity to travel a lot but has a wish to see some architectural wonders. Here we have video and photo galleries, sightseen descriptions and so on.

For more works check our Dribbble Page!

Signin Animation

Here is one more concept of the sign in page and logo animation as well.

Today it's time to share one worthy work devoted to tourism and traveling. It is an app concept for the tourist's personalized information support. The user can track its current position, distance, speed, time, get some info about the places, create a custom route, pin up some warnings so all users nearby using this app will be notified, and so on.

The days of meeting someone special in parks, cafes or shopping malls are gone, unfortunately. So, it's an app for those who feels lonely looking for a soul mate or just for those who wants to pass the time and make a new friend.

CrossFit

Hey guys! Sunny and warm Tuesday to you!

Spring is the right time for doing sport to get your summer-body ready :) This app will help both beginners and masters CrossFit. There you can find a workout and personal trainer. What to do? Everything is easy: you find the training, and you are invited to record it on video, and then send it to the coach who will watch and comment on your technique, indicate the mistakes via chat.

Check the full version on our Behance Page!

Onboarding Animation for Social Networking App

We are dealing with the application which is intended for working with several social networks. The point is, the user can keep all his contacts in one place, and it speeds up interactions with them.

Smart House App

How cozily it is to control all your house devices just clicking a couple times and aligning a few indicators, isn't it? We are in progress of making such fabulous application for iPad. It is Smart House with some utterly amazing features: air conditioning, heating system, TV, sound system, backlight controls in all your rooms and floors, and stats keeping. The voice recognition technology also allows users to control over all settings. And, sure enough, stunning design is a good perk :)

Action — Landing Page

Do you feel this holiday spirit? Whilst Christmas is coming, we are about to complete one more project which is right relates to the winter topic.
It is a landing page for Action, French Alps ski resort. In this shot, our designer showed the dynamic widget block with some useful content like weather, ski tracks, fresh articles, products etc.

The full project is on our Behance: https://www.behance.net/gallery/46360645/Ski-Resort-Landing-Page

We are excited to represent the concept of the bank app used to accept credit card payments. As you see, there is a fingerprint scanner providing some security features and convenience to the login process.

Our intention was to imagine how the modern recipes app would work and look like, and bring it to life. One nice thing we figured out and implemented is that the use of the horizontal scrolling menu at the bottom of the screen is quite convenient in this case. We hope you enjoy it.

We guess almost all of us use cloud storage services and the fact of how well your data are protected is important absolutely. That's why we use passwords at least. So we decided to show the entry animation concept.

Nowadays it's possible to make your UI luxurious easily thanks to the rise of HTML5. So while designing a website it's not necessarily to use only static images for the background, for example. It's becoming not boring but let's just say not surprising. So here is our vision of how video can be implemented.

This is our simple but interesting version of the pull to refresh gesture animation.

This is a concept of the website catalog with some interactions.

Here is a concept of the Fitness Tracker. While doing sport you should control all your activities using one application. You can count your walk, run steps, cycle destinations, places and locations you visit, count calories and so on.

This is a website concept. Inspired by bright print clothing our designer decided to create something beautiful and chose Ukrainian national clothes for my web. BTW, made in Principle!

Design Agency Main Page

That's one more example of the website that uses the scrolling parallax effect. Parallax is big web design trend and I enjoy experimenting with it.

It’s a concept of the cards scrolling. We can say that our talanted designer is a true clocks and watches lover so he added some clocks animations to make products alive.

Our designers love practicing and experimenting with diverse design components so that's one more concept by us.

Cityguide Concept - CarPlay

this is a concept of the CarPlay application design. Due to the new Mercedes-Benz E-Class release, we got an idea to create and propose you our vision of the application for CarPlay.

It's an event app for staying in touch with interesting events around you: parties, holidays and so on and so forth.

It's a main page interaction for unregisted user. You can press "Shop now" button and play with all the categories, or just scroll down the page, move directly to catalog or create an account!

Here is an example of the way the home page can be created. Your feedback is highly appreciated!
See the full website http://endurobytrek.businesscatalyst.com/

Are there people who don't love nature? These breathtaking landscapes, fresh air and astonishing animals? All the above mentioned is a wonderful gift we should save. So, we have chosen the Hottentots Holland Nature Reserve as a theme for Website Concept being very inspired by that place. And ofc Parallax on the header!;)

Full Project is here

Everton Browser (iOS, Android)

The app for purchasing Everton merchandise. Earn money to purchase Everton items just by shopping online as normal. When you shop with big online stores such as Amazon, John Lewis or Argos you will get money back to spend on Everton merchandise.

This is a groundbreaking solution that unites football fans and big retail platforms allowing to buy merchandise for free. It is profitable and convenient both for users and retailers, making shopping experience interesting as it adds gamification element to regular shopping routine.

Technologies used: iOS, Android, Android Studio, X-Code, Java, Objective-C, UI design, iPhone, iPad

Gidi-Love (WEB)

There are lots of options when it comes to dating sites, but this site offers the one thing all others lack—total understanding. Everything about You Must Love Dogs Dating is meant to answer the needs of both you and your dog. This dating project is one of a kind, because only here you can search for owners of particular dog breeds, who are located in certain area. And, of course, you can search by interests, age and other preferences like on other dating websites. You can use live video chat and message using unique dog-shaped emoticons. The most interesting feature, however, is ability to create video profiles and send video/audio messages.

Technologies used: WebRTC, php, jQuery, Twitter Bootstrap, Google Analytics, yepnope.js, Backbone.js, Socket.io, Underscore.js

☰  Gidi-Love  ☰

The funniest app you will find on the play market! Once you start, you won’t ever stop pranking it’s so addicting!
First, choose a prank scenario you like from a plenty of different pranks. Then choose a friend to prank call and listen to their reaction! Record you prank, save your friend’s reaction and then share it or listen to the thousands of reactions recorded by other people.

Technologies used: iOS, Android, Android Studio, X-Code, Java, Objective-C, UI design, payment gateway, OFX, QFX, QIF

MoneyWiz (iOS, Android)

MoneyWiz is a financial app that includes worldwide online banking connecting your bank accounts in more than 40 countries and can handle every aspect of your finance life – budgets, bills, reports and more.

MoneyWiz works with all the world currencies, even virtual such as BitCoin. You can use it in 25 languages that is translated by professional native translators. Application tracks your region format, which determines how dates and numbers are displayed, and adjusts to it automatically.

Woddl (iOS)

All Social Accounts/Networks will appear as ONE united feed - Unless you choose to view them individually - Which you can.By using WODDL, you'll save time on daily basis, by having the oppotunity to go through all your social content in one single session/app.WODDL supports an unlimited number of accounts from each network AND we also support Scheduling - for FREE.

WODDL  supports Facebook & Twitter Connect of course and WODDL will NEVER post anything unless you ask it to. Let this amazing appliaction help you get the feed that you really need.

Technologies used: Objective-C, X-code, C#, .net, C++, Visual Studio

Instazoom (iOS)

This fun, intuitive, easy to use app is for everyone. Whether highlighting features in a photo or cutting it completely apart to form an arty print. Adding layers to photos allows you to zoom in on specific parts to highlight or distort the image. Effects can be added to each individual layer to further emphasis or mutate the image. The final creation can be complemented with a few choice frames and back grounds.

Technologies used: Objective-C, X-code, C#, .net, C++, Visual Studio

Net-A-Porter (iOS, Android)

Net-a-Porter is a high-fashion social app designed in the style of a magazine.  Users call it world's premier online luxury fashion destination. Net-A-Porter app allows women to be aware of modern fashion news and shop the trendiest clothes online.

Latest fashion news, trends, wide range of clothes from sportswear to fancy dresses - all in your mobile, available everywhere and anytime.

Technologies used: Android Studio, X-code, Objective-С, SWIFT, iOS

Silent Fitness (iOS)

The Silent Fitness App is designed to allow instrucors to conduct classes with LIVE voice and mp3 music play-back to clients outside or gym location.

We all know how hard it can be to find time to attend a class at the studio or gym. At Silent Fitness we belive that location should not be a limiting factor - your willingness to participate should be enough!

Technologies used: iOS, X-Code, Objective-C, UI design, iPhone, iPad

Chored (iOS)

Living in a house share’s great, but it’s not always problem free. Now you can stay mates with your housemates for good. We solve the most problematic areas of house sharing for you, so kick back and enjoy the good times (and clean dishes).

Technologies used: Swift,  AFNetworking, MagicalRecord, Parse, Facebook SDK, Twitter SDK, paypal and mango libraries

iCabz (iOS, Android)

iCabz, mobile app developed for anyone who needs a cab or taxi. You just need a mobile phone with one of the following operation systems: Google Android. iOS, Windows 8. If you need a taxi or cab - make a request from iCabz mobile app and you'll be sent the closest available cab based on your location. It is also beneficial for cab drivers who want to join great team and get more business.

Order your cab anytime, any place. With no hassle. Cash or card payment is easy too - and receipts are emailed instantly.

Technologies used: Objective-C, X-code, Android Studio, C#, .net, C++, Visual Studio

☰  AppStore  ☰  Google Play  ☰

Fleet Management App for Trucking Company

"They are a professional team and it was a pleasure to work with them."

Nov. 2016 - Jan. 2017

Cleveroad developed an Android mobile app within 7 weeks for tracking the travelled distances and locations of trucks for a cargo transportation company.

Austria
Owner, Trucking Company

The app created by Cleveroad has been used for about 5 months, making the job a lot easier while effectively delivering data in real time. The team was receptive to changes and only one minor bug was found, which was fixed quickly. They also were patient in explaining things in layman’s terms.

I’m the owner of a logistics company engaging in inter-city transportation. We have multiple trucks with different loading capacities and we deliver different goods from one city to another.

What challenge were you trying to address with Cleveroad?

Our drivers are always away delivering different types of cargo around Austria. All our cars are equipped with GPS trackers, but those can only show where they are at the moment. It was difficult for me to track how many kilometers each driver drove in a day, so we decided to develop an app to track the information and have it sent to me in real time.

Cleveroad focused on mobile app development for Android; I already had my own database. My employees and I use the app. I also have friends in the same industry from other countries in Europe, so I’m hoping to spread the app to Germany and more.

I haven’t used Cleveroad for website development but I know they also provide those services. I might use them sometime when I need to make an upgrade or to connect the site to the mobile app.

How did you come to work with Cleveroad?

I searched on Google and one of my friends told me to look not only in Austria but also in other countries. He said that there are firms to outsource the work to that provide high quality at a low price.

I came across Cleveroad because they were one of the first companies to show up on Google. I read their blog and found out more about their services. I ended up writing a request and got a reply in 15 minutes. I liked the quick reply because I like to work fast; other IT companies replied 6 hours later or more.

I spent $7,000 on the app.

We started the project in November 2016 and it was completed in January 2017.

The project was successful and Cleveroad’s service was great. I could test the beta version and let them know of any changes I wanted. There was a small bug that didn’t allow more than ten drivers to log into the app at the same time. Since all my drivers are young and use mobile devices, that wasn’t acceptable for me. I asked the project manager to have it fixed and it was done in a couple of days with no problems. The rest of the app is perfect. Now, I can see the distance traveled by my drivers.

We’ve been using the app for 4 or 5 months. I can see all the numbers in my app now, and it’s easier for me to see my drivers’ locations. It has made my life and job much easier. Also, the drivers are satisfied and are learning some of the extensions of the application so that we can communicate with customers.

How did Cleveroad perform from a project management standpoint?

The project manager was always on Skype with me and easy to reach. Everything was clear even though I’m not an IT person and they patiently explained things to me. They are a professional team and it was a pleasure to work with them.

I like the way they communicated and how they treated me. I’m really satisfied — they created a high-quality product for my company and I would definitely recommend them to my friends. They also communicated the timeline really well and spent around 7 weeks building the application. I don’t think I could find a better company.

There was one bug in the first version of the app, but they fixed it easily. Everything was fine but the price was a bit high. I was expecting to spend $6,500, but I would rather pay more money for the quality than for fixing things later.

What advice would you give potential clients of theirs?

Don’t be afraid of the rumors; some people can say some bad things. I never knew that software development was such a time-consuming process. When I met with Cleveroad, I found out how hard they work and how many skills they need to apply to a project.

I admire their job and I would like to continue working with them. I would suggest to other customers to trust them. Everything was great, and they never tried to hide things from me to waste my money.

Their project manager is a great person and very communicative. He was always online when I needed to talk to him and he kept things brief. Everything was clear and fast.
    The cost was different than I expected — it was a bit pricey.
    We’re using the app in the business and everything is working perfectly. We only found one bug.
    I was satisfied with the quality, timeline, and the way they treated me with respect as a non-technical person.

iOS Application Development for Graphic Design Agency

"I can say with confidence that, if I want to create software again, it will be Cleveroad that I trust with my project."

Feb. - Mar. 2017

Cleveroad developed an iOS app for internal use at a graphic design agency. It allowed sharing and voting on the best advertisement graphics uploaded by other users.

Hungary
Owner, Graphic Design Agency

Cleveroad delivered a quality app and took feedback into consideration throughout the entire process. They could improve on their communication with non-technical people, but their project management skills made the collaboration easy, and they needed minimal direction from internal teams.

I’m the owner and founder of a graphic design agency in Hungary. We create various advertising posters, logos, labels, visual design for magazines, and so on. The company was founded in 2011, and we are trying to do our best every day. Our main goal is to amaze our clients and make them return again.

What challenge were you trying to address with Cleveroad?

Apart from the development of various posters and other pictures for our customers, we sometimes create our own designs to draw more clients and to promote ourselves. But, it often wasn’t an easy choice for me and my team to choose the best design for advertising. One day, an interesting idea came to my mind: Why not create a special app for iOS (our team uses iPhones predominantly) where we can store all our works, share it, and vote together for a specific photo?

Cleveroad company developed my sharing app from beginning to end.

How did you come to work with Cleveroad?

I couldn’t find a good company in my country that fit our budget. I accidentally came across Cleveroad, and read many good reviews about them. Eventually, I gave the project to them.

How much have you invested with Cleveroad?

It cost $35,000 for total project.

The project began in early February and was completed at the end of March.

When I tested it for the first time, there were several small bugs. I asked developers to go through and fix these small issues, and they came back a few days later with exactly the app I was looking for. Now my team of designers and I can mutually select ad pictures by voting, making it possible to show the public our best material.

How did Cleveroad perform from a project management standpoint?

Their project manager relayed to me the whole development process, asking me clarifying questions in order to understand what I really needed. Then, upon completion of each stage, I’d receive the results of development, the design of the future app, prototypes, and so on. If they had any questions, they arranged a Skype meeting with me.

What did you find most impressive about Cleveroad?

It’s difficult to compare, since I’ve only been engaged with one other software company in the past, the one that created our company website. But, I can say with confidence that, if I want to create software again, it will be Cleveroad that I trust with my project. They always listen to my ideas, do everything according to requirements, and fix everything I need, quickly and without any questions. It’s a great pleasure to work with Cleveroad.

Are there any areas Cleveroad could improve?

They could learn to explain the development process better. I am far from being an expert in programming, but I wanted to understand what technologies they were integrating into my app. They explained it to me, but it was very difficult to understand. I would like to get it in a simpler way.

Website Launch for Tourism Rental Company

"I was impressed by the speed with which Cleveroad responded to me initially, through their chat module ... The development was good as well."

Nov. 2016 - Ongoing

Cleveroad designed and developed a website for a real estate company. The site unifies communications, marketing, and HR into one simple solution. Cleveroad is also performing search engine optimization.

Bulgaria
Owner, Tourism Rental Company

Cleveroad applied their experience with similar projects to deliver a functional website that matches expectations. The design is visually appealing, preliminary feedback has been positive. Cleveroad is skilled at what they do, their timelines are reasonable, and they are easy to communicate with.

We’re a real estate company based in Varna, Bulgaria, with both long-term and seasonal clients. We target mainly young couples and tourists. I am a managing partner of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Cleveroad?

We were using Facebook for advertising the business, and communicated with clients using WhatsApp and Viber. We stored apartment pictures in Dropbox, and organized our work using Google services. We decided that these tools weren’t enough, so we looked at updating our processes, making them more modern. Expanding the business, hiring more staff and attracting users would have been impossible without a proper web presence, so we started looking for a company which could develop our website.

Cleveroad designed and developed our website, while also providing SEO services for it.

How did you come to work with Cleveroad?

I was looking for inexpensive solutions on Facebook, and found Cleveroad. I visited their website, and started a conversation with one of their sales managers through the built-in chat. I obtained some basic information about the company, and had a Skype call with a sales rep, in order to discuss my idea in more detail. I became sure that Cleveroad was a good company, and visited their office in Ukraine personally, in order to plan the next step.

We started working with Cleveroad in November 2016. The website was deployed to our local host by the middle of March 2017. We are planning to launch it soon. We have an ongoing collaboration with Cleveroad. They are helping with our launch and the SEO for the site.

We took into account our budget and the scale of the project, and set out to finish the site before the high season. Cleveroad has done a great job of collaborating with us and applying their experience with similar projects.

The website is functional, and it matches my expectations. Currently, a business cannot run well without a website or web application. I’m sure that the site will be a great enhancement for our company.

The website hasn’t been launched yet, but it has been seen by our friends and colleagues. They’ve told me that the design is quite good. I like it myself, especially since I was consulted by Cleveroad on my preferences for colors and layouts. They prepared three examples, and I chose the best one for me. I am completely satisfied on this front.

How did Cleveroad perform from a project management standpoint?

We had a small delay in development, due to the holiday season in Ukraine. I was notified about this in advance, and it did not prevent us from finishing the project in time.

What did you find most impressive about Cleveroad?

I was impressed by the speed with which Cleveroad responded to me initially, through their chat module. Their sales managers got back to me in time, using Skype. The development was good as well.

Are there any areas Cleveroad could improve?

I’m not very knowledgeable in terms of development. I’m sure that there are better companies than Cleveroad, but they are very good at their work.

What tips or recommendations could you share that might increase the likelihood of success with Cleveroad?

Cleveroad is a good option for someone looking for an inexpensive way to obtain good-quality results.

Overall Score I am completely satisfied with Cleveroad, and like the result of our work.
    Everything was done in time. Before the start of the development, Cleveroad provided a project plan, allowing me to see start dates and sprints. I was able to anticipate the delays caused by national holidays, but the final deliverable was on schedule.
    I found a few companies which provide lower prices, but didn’t like their communication and attitude towards me. Cleveroad has a great combination of quality and price.
    I am completely satisfied with the results. The website turned out just as I requested.
    I have recommended Cleveroad to friends, and I’m sure that they will be satisfied with the work.

HR & Employee Management Application

"We worked side by side, and it wasn't difficult for me to communicate with their team."

Feb. - Aug. 2016

Cleveroad designed an automated HR management app (iOS/Android) to fix multiple organizational issues for a major airline.

Alex Levin
IT Project Manager, Virgin Atlantic

The launched product followed corporate style and functionality specifications. Cleveroad’s developers completed tasks within the established timeline and budget, demonstrating great punctuality despite time-zone challenges.

Virgin Atlantic is one of the leading airlines in the UK. With the main office in Crawley, England, and three operating bases, it has more than 9,000 people on staff. The company is interested in getting its operations as automated and optimized as possible.

During the cooperation with Cleveroad, I was working as an IT Project Manager at Virgin Atlantic. I was dealing with inner projects aimed at optimizing a variety of organizational issues. The scope of my major responsibilities included creating and maintaining project management procedures—in other words, ensuring that projects are developed and implemented according to approved business requirements.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Cleveroad?

Because the number of employees is rather vast at Virgin Atlantic, the HR department faced the problem of managing them all. They were overloaded with calculations of working and sick days. HR staff did this manually using some simple solutions like Excel; but, of course, it wasn't effective took much time and effort. Eventually, they came up with an idea to automate the process. They contacted me, and we defined the main functionality for the new system.

We needed an app for iOS and Android where our workers could log in (only via the app). The app should calculate the number of working days monthly; it should also notify users about some urgent news in the company, contain an entrance badge (a QR code), and spot the location and time you are working from the moment you log in. We also needed a web admin panel for HR managers where they can see the statistics. My team wasn't able to solve this task, and we decided to find an outside vendor.

The strategy was defined by our team, and we had strict guidelines for the design because we needed it to follow our corporate style. However, we didn't have designers in our company, so Cleveroad was responsible for this and everything else.

How did you come to work with Cleveroad?

Since the initiator was the HR department, we were budget-limited, so it was impossible to engage our usual contractors. We decided that we needed a foreign middle-sized company. I did some internet research and found Cleveroad. Their site seemed neat and informative, and I especially liked their blog and portfolio. I filled out the form, and their sales manager contacted me.

It was easy to check their skills and knowledge because I have been working in this field for a while. The crucial points were time, money, and quality, of course. After short negotiations, we signed the contract.

We started the project in February, so the whole duration was almost 7 months. We launched our app in August 2016, and it still works perfectly.

We finished the iOS version of the app a little bit earlier and decided that the best test is one in real life, so our workers started using it even earlier than we planned in the first place. The Android version was finished in 10 days, so it didn't make much of a difference.

How did Cleveroad perform from a project management standpoint?

I was a manager on the project, so it was easy to control the whole process. We started in February with the documentation. In a few weeks, we received all the materials and started the development. I really liked working with these guys because of their punctuality despite the difference between time zones. We worked side by side, and it wasn't difficult for me to communicate with their team.

Is there anything Cleveroad could have improved or done differently?

To tell you the truth, we had to change the design a few times to make sure it fit our company concept perfectly.

Overall Score Their team managed to bring our vision to life.
    All stages scheduled by the Cleveroad team were completed on time.
    The cost was what we expected.
    We had a few small bugs which we fixed easily. Our HR managers liked the admin panel: they didn't have to do everything manually any more.
    I am very pleased with the results of our cooperation, and I’m sure I’ll recommend them.

Online System Development for Cafe

"All in all, we love working with Cleveroad's team, because they are qualified and experienced professionals."

Dec. 2016 - Ongoing

Cleveroad helped a popular cafe chain take advantage of its loyal customers by creating a website and mobile app to book reservations, act as a marketing face, and take online orders.

Riga, Latvia
Co-owner, Cafe

Cleveroad delivered a highly functional mobile application on time and on budget. They are highly recommended for any application build.

I’m a co-owner of a bakery cafe chain in Riga. My friend and I opened a small bakery shop in 2009. People loved our place and special cakes, so we’ve managed to succeed pretty fast. By now we have several bakery-cafes around the city, and our cakes are popular among natives as well as tourists. I am a co-owner.

What challenge were you trying to address with Cleveroad?

We have a lot of clients per day, especially at the lunchtime and in the evenings. That’s why our clients often must wait in long lines that obviously make them annoyed. To improve our service system, we’ve decided to create our website.

We wanted to provide a new service that would let our clients make their order online and choose the time when they want to take it away. As an additional service we wanted to provide booking, so our clients could book their favorite table for a romantic dinner or the biggest table for lunch with their colleagues. Apart from all said above, a website is a good marketing tool, and it was good opportunity to get new customers.

How did you come to work with Cleveroad?

My friend contacted several companies from Latvia and Western Europe, but the estimates they’ve made were unaffordable for us. We were too excited with our idea so we just couldn’t give up on it. We decided to search for a development company from the nearest countries in the East. I have a lot of friends in Ukraine, that’s why I’ve started searching for Ukrainian companies. I looked through Cleveroad's website, their portfolio, and saw a lot of good testimonials, so I wanted to contact them.

How much have you invested with Cleveroad?

We’ve got our website and a landing page that cost us $25,000.

We began working in December 2016 and ended in February 2017.

All in all, we love working with Cleveroad's team, because they are qualified and experienced professionals who really care about your project. We’ve received support at every stage of our project development including QA and post-release support. We’re thinking of creating a mobile app, and the day we decide to do it, I guess we'll contact Cleveroad again.

What did you find most impressive about Cleveroad?

We’re not that good at technology, but Cleveroad always kept in touch with everything that was going with our project. We’ve received a lot of ideas from the Cleveroad team. Developers and designers worked hard to make our project good.

Are there any areas Cleveroad could improve?

As I said, I'm not really good at technology. I like the results; my ideas are improved and implemented. That's it.

Android Development for Dairy Farm

"I am completely satisfied with Cleveroad's work and don't regret spending the money."

Dec. 2016 - Feb. 2017

Cleveroad helped a farmer improve cow health and track their location in real-time for their dairy operation. Microchips were inputted in each cow and Cleveroad built a bio-monitoring Android application.

Poland
Co-founder, Dairy Farm

Cleveroad delivered a successful Android app that immediately lowered the farmer's healthcare expenses. They managed the project well in 2 week sprints.

We are a milk and beef producer. I own a farm in Poland along with another person, and I am a co-founder of the business. We own a large number of cows.

What challenge were you trying to address with Cleveroad?

Our farm has been successful, but it became difficult to monitor our cows' welfare. In one case, we found out too late that a cow was diseased and it affected the others as a result. Had we known it earlier, we could have taken precautions and saved money on the treatment necessary for the rest of the animals. We decided to automate our farm's processes and implement some modern technologies. We installed chips that could track the cows' locations and general conditions. However, it was also necessary to create an appropriate bio-app for reviewing the information. We started looking for a company which could help us develop the app.

Cleveroad developed an internal Android app for our farm. We don't use any iOS devices so there was no need for a version on this platform.

How did you come to work with Cleveroad?

I wanted to hire a Polish developer initially, but I didn't like the communication or pricing of the ones I contacted. I found Cleveroad online. I decided to contact them because I knew that developers in Eastern Europe, especially those in Ukraine, were quite good.

How much have you invested with Cleveroad?

The cost of Cleveroad's work was $10,000. We had a fixed-price contract and Cleveroad guaranteed that there wouldn't be any additional payments.

We started working with Cleveroad in December 2016. The app took one to two months to complete. We are currently working on an updated version.

I can use Cleveroad's app to monitor changes in our cows' bodies and their location. It allows us to gain a better understanding of how they're feeling. Based on this information, I can save money on veterinary treatments and also ensure that the cows are in their right places. I am completely satisfied with Cleveroad's work and don't regret spending the money.

How did Cleveroad perform from a project management standpoint?

I liked the development process. It included a small preparation stage during which I communicated with Cleveroad's project manager to clarify all the details of our application. After everything was gathered, Cleveroad prepared a project document and provided a fixed price. The project was delivered in two-week milestones. I received new features and implementation reports at the end of each run.

What did you find most impressive about Cleveroad?

Not especially. I've been completely satisfied with the process.

Are there any areas Cleveroad could improve?

I don't have a lot of experience with development companies, but everything was fine from my experience.

Customers need to find the time to talk with Cleveroad's sales and project management teams. They need to clarify all details and ensure that the project will run well.

Overall Score I wouldn't hesitate to refer Cleveroad to friends looking to develop an app or website.
    I didn't set strict deadlines in the beginning, but Cleveroad provided me with a delivery schedule and completed every sprint in time.
    Cleveroad had a good price, even though there are companies who can provide better rates. The cost was compensated by the quality.
    I received the app that I was expecting to receive, under the budget I initially agreed on with Cleveroad.
    I am completely satisfied with the application, so I would recommend Cleveroad.

iOS Development for Flower Shop

"The beautiful and easy-to-use design had all the functions I wanted to have."

Oct. 2016 - Jan. 2017

Cleveroad built a custom iOS mobile application for a flower farm owner to expedite the flower delivery and purchase process for worldwide clients.

Netherlands
Owner, Flower Farms

Cleveroad built a fast and functional iPhone application. They are much less expensive than comparable European firms.

I am an owner of several flower fields placed throughout Heiloo in the Netherlands.

What challenge were you trying to address with Cleveroad?

I am very proud of my production and its quality. However, I had the desire to make the process of ordering flowers a little bit easier for my business partners. Many businesses, especially those ones located abroad, are afraid of the difficulties that can occur throughout the order process from the Netherlands. As a result, it was keeping my business within my country while I was aiming at expansion. Having thought of all the possible variants, I decided to create an application that could cover all the needs required for the attraction of new partners abroad. The concept of my app was pretty easy – simple B2B flower ordering with worldwide delivery.

They made a flower delivery application for iOS platform.

How did you come to work with Cleveroad?

I was thinking about my idea for several months. However, all the European development companies estimated my project at a sum exceeding my budget. I had already decided to postpone my project until I came across Cleveroad's page on Facebook. Being quite satisfied with their portfolio and reviews, I decided to ask about their pricing and cooperating model. In just a few hours, I received a rough estimate that was affordable for my budget. After the detailed plan and estimation were received, I confirmed the cooperation and signed the contract. That is how everything began.

It was $18.000.

The first version of my app was completed in 3 months.

Everything was done perfectly. The beautiful and easy-to-use design had all the functions I wanted to have. It is in testing now. After that, it will be available for my partners. I appreciate Cleveroad's efforts, and I will definitely use this company's services all the time.

What did you find most impressive about Cleveroad?

The cost they named was not as big an amount in comparison with the firms I contacted before. That played the main part for me.

Are there any areas Cleveroad could improve?

I am absolutely satisfied with the work this team did. All disagreements were solved easily. I can say that they didn't leave any unpleasant impressions – even when it came to money, which I find to be a vexing and exciting subject of discussion.

Android Development for Farm

"The app does everything that I need. With it, my team is able to control all the necessary processes on my farm."

Jul. 2016 - Dec. 2016

Cleveroad worked with a farm in Israel to grow its immature lemon tree retail business through an Android application that makes growing operations more efficient by controlling facilities remotely.

11- 50 employees

Israel
Farmer, Farm

Cleveroad built a robust Android application that automates key processes like fertilizer and water calculations and reporting functions. The application is simple to use and was delivered on time in a costly manner.

I’m a farmer and a co-founder of a farm. I would kindly ask you to keep my company name anonymous. There are 15 people in my team. We are a flower and food seller—I have land where I grow flowers for export and vegetables, like marrows and eggplants. Recently, I put my thinking cap on about growing lemon trees.

What challenge were you trying to address with Cleveroad?

I am continuously learning, and I try to use contemporary technologies in the agricultural sector. As you know, we have a very complicated situation with the climate here. All the watering is automated, same with fertilizing, humidity control, and many other things. Our machinery is equipped with GPS systems and we wanted to gather all that information. Inspired by new technology, I decided to order an Android mobile application that would make our work more efficient by letting us control our facilities.

For about a week, I discussed the product with the Cleveroad account manager I was communicating with. I wanted the app to help us analyze different situations, make necessary calculations, and do scheduling. Cleveroad proposed development strategies and told me about the methodologies they used. Afterward, I got the final estimation with the scope of work planned. Their designers got to work and showed wireframes of the future app within a week. After everything was approved, the designers and developers got to work on producing the actual app.

How did you come to work with Cleveroad?

As I have said, I'm a very contemporary person and IT technology is something that interests me. I know that Ukraine is excellent in this field but the companies there don't charge too much. So, I decided to look for a contractor from that region. After doing some research and receiving great feedback from Cleveroad, I decided to work with them.

How much have you invested with Cleveroad?

The Android app cost $20,000 in total.

The project started in July 2016. The estimated time to complete this project was 18 weeks, and it's in the final testing stages. There are also plans to expand my business, which may mean adding more facilities. I plan to stay in touch with Cleveroad in case my app needs to be upgraded.

As we agreed, Cleveroad developed a ready to use an app for me within 18 weeks. The app does everything that I need. With it, my team is able to control all the necessary processes on my farm. The app sends reports on my email about certain statistics. It even has a built-in calendar and a fertilizer calculator that are very simple use. I’m totally satisfied with what we have done together.

How did Cleveroad perform from a project management standpoint?

We held regular Skype meeting and I received progress reports and demo versions of the app. They adopted a really responsible approach.

Are there any areas Cleveroad could improve?
I would say they can improve their communication skills a little.

Mobile App Development for Pizzeria

"Their deep knowledge and broad experience helped turn my idea into reality."

July 2016 - Ongoing

Cleveroad was hired to develop a mobile app for pizzerias, in response to customer feedback that the website was not mobile-friendly. The client also decided to add a cookbook feature where customers could unlock a recipe with each order and share the results on Facebook.

Romania
Owner/Director, Pizzeria

The client is very satisfied with the work done by Cleveroad so far. Not being tech-savvy, the client really appreciated how knowledgeable and experienced Cleveroad was in turning the idea into a functional reality. After the iOS version launches, the client will definitely work with Cleveroad on the Android version.

Our pizzerias are based in Romania, and I am an owner and general director.

What challenge were you trying to address with Cleveroad?

We have a lot of in-store visitors, however, a big part of the profit comes from online orders that we get through our website. Gathering the feedback of our customers, I have noticed that a lot of them are not quite satisfied with how the site works on mobile devices. Many complain about the inconvenience of usage and say that a mobile app could solve the problem. I think it's a great idea. With a mobile application, our clients can make orders anytime anywhere, and for us, it is an extra way to boost sales. So, we decided on development of our pizza delivery iOS application.

To make our app special, I decided to add an interesting feature: along with food ordering, our users can acquire culinary skills. The app is going to contain a collection of unique recipes. Each order opens another recipe, or you can open all of them for a small amount of money. You can also upload photos of the dishes you cooked and share them via Facebook.

How did you come to work with Cleveroad?

I am not a tech person and I have no friends among developers in Romania. I did not care what country the provider would come from, but I heard that Ukrainian companies can do a good job for a moderate price. That is why I started googling organizations that specialize in mobile development. I can’t say that Cleveroad was my number one choice from the very beginning. However, I decided on them after speaking with their manager, who was a very polite and smart guy. A few hours later, I received a rough estimate of my project. During the phone conversation, we agreed to start with the iOS version of the app, since it takes less time to develop.

How much have you invested with Cleveroad?

The iOS app took $19,000 in total.

Just development took a little more than 4 months. The app is going to be released in two or three weeks when the final testing is accomplished.

It was my first experience dealing with a remote team in general and developers in particular. I must admit that I was lucky to come across Cleveroad. Their deep knowledge and broad experience helped turn my idea into reality. In a few months, I plan to start the development of the Android version. The Cleveroad guys will be definitely hired.

How did Cleveroad perform in terms of project management standpoint?

It was nice and easy to communicate with them.

What did you find most impressive about Cleveroad?

After speaking with their sales manager, I decided to hire this particular company. He carefully listened to me, elaborated on the details, and made some good suggestions. I think that the qualification of this man played a major role in my choice.

Are there any areas Cleveroad could improve?

Everything is okay so far. I'm going to start the development of an Android app soon, so we'll just see what happens next.

If you have no tech knowledge but an idea, the guys from this company can definitely help you to bring it to life. The price-quality ratio is okay.

It was the sum I counted for, so I’m totally satisfied with the result.
    They were always in touch with us so we could settle possible questions and make changes quickly.

Development for Tourism Agency

"We are very satisfied with Cleveroad's work, and plan to proceed with a mobile app version using them."

Sep. 2016 - Ongoing

Cleveroad was selected to create a fully functional online system that describes the hundreds of attractions and activities available to Moscow tourists.

11- 50 employees

Moscow, Russia
Owner, Tourism Agency

Cleveroad is praised for laying out different options and strategies to the client, and creating a strong system in the end.

We are a tourism agency based in Moscow conducting local excursions for tourists from all over the world. I am the owner of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Cleveroad?

We collaborate with numerous museums and galleries. Many of our clients know where they want to go and what they want to see, but others aren't as informed. We wanted to create a website offering a quick glance into the variety of different places to visit in Moscow, either as a group or by single excursions. It proved hard, given that there are around 900 temples and more than 200 museums. We were searching for the best partner for bringing the idea to life.

After our initial conversation, Cleveroad provided the best technology solution for our site. Afterward, they provided design and development for it. We also plan to develop an iOS application using them.

How did you come to work with Cleveroad?

We searched online and found an article about Cleveroad's previous work.

This is confidential.

We started working with Cleveroad one and a half months ago. Our site is currently in the testing phase.

Everything has worked fine up to this point, and I'm sure that our users will be satisfied as well. I'm glad that we found Cleveroad.

What did you find most impressive about Cleveroad?

I was impressed with Cleveroad's approach. They provided different solutions for making our site more user-friendly, in terms of which features should be implemented from the start. Cleveroad showed us different choices for the site and provided opinions.

Are there any areas Cleveroad could improve?

Until now, everything has been fine.

I would recommend working with Cleveroad. They have excellent developers, designers, and project managers, and were in touch with us every day.

Scheduling was good.
    I'm satisfied with the website's quality, as well as with the qualified consulting offered by Cleveroad.
    I would recommend Cleveroad, and I'm sure that our partners would be satisfied working with the team.