TOP Mobile apps • Web • AI • VR • IoT experts

Video Presentationhttps://youtu.be/yroAZNPaFKQ

Cleveroad builds Web and Mobile solutions that fit any industry and budget. Dealing with business segments, startups and private clients, we apply advanced technologies that let businesses grow.

Cleveroad has skilled IT people in 5 countries worldwide and R&D operations based in two Ukrainian IT cluster cities - Dnipro and Kharkiv. We’ve earned our expertise by building 500+ custom B2B and B2C apps for a variety of industries and business domains, including FinTech, Healthcare. Agriculture, Logistics, E-Commerce, Real Estate, etc.

We provide our customers with full-cycle servicing that covers all the aspects of software production:

• End-to-end mobile and web development;
  • UI/UX design
  • Cloud-based solutions;
  • AR, VR, AI, Big Data and IoT solutions;
  • Advanced Quality Assurance;
  • Dedicated Agile teams.

Our initial goal is to make our clients confident of quality. That’s why we immerse into client’s business challenges and involve them in the process as soon as we can. What do our prospects get after the first contact?

• Business case and objectives understanding;
  • Defined project scope - delivery process,timeline and deliverables;
  • Expert vision of the future product’s functionality;
  • Rough cost estimation.

Working with our clients, we pay special attention to selecting the appropriate technology stack that will support client’s solution and provide foundation to its scaling. Cleveroad offers a frequent and open communication using skype, email, phone calls and meetings.

Adding value to your idea, we build the climate of trust and respect, which is the bail of long-lasting partnership.

2007
    50 Brown Street
    Manchester, GTM M2 2JT
    +44-203-769-6426

Music Streaming App

Today our aim is to represent a part of our new music streaming app. Here's an album screen for playing new tracks and transitioning to a new album. Take a close look and check out the attachment.

Virtual City Guide

Happy to share our new shot we were working on the other day. We are sure true hard workers will be especially interested to know what the idea is. This virtual city guide is ideal for those who don't have an opportunity to travel a lot but has a wish to see some architectural wonders. Here we have video and photo galleries, sightseen descriptions and so on.

For more works check our Dribbble Page!

Signin Animation

Here is one more concept of the sign in page and logo animation as well.

Today it's time to share one worthy work devoted to tourism and traveling. It is an app concept for the tourist's personalized information support. The user can track its current position, distance, speed, time, get some info about the places, create a custom route, pin up some warnings so all users nearby using this app will be notified, and so on.

The days of meeting someone special in parks, cafes or shopping malls are gone, unfortunately. So, it's an app for those who feels lonely looking for a soul mate or just for those who wants to pass the time and make a new friend.

CrossFit

Hey guys! Sunny and warm Tuesday to you!

Spring is the right time for doing sport to get your summer-body ready :) This app will help both beginners and masters CrossFit. There you can find a workout and personal trainer. What to do? Everything is easy: you find the training, and you are invited to record it on video, and then send it to the coach who will watch and comment on your technique, indicate the mistakes via chat.

Check the full version on our Behance Page!

Onboarding Animation for Social Networking App

We are dealing with the application which is intended for working with several social networks. The point is, the user can keep all his contacts in one place, and it speeds up interactions with them.

Smart House App

How cozily it is to control all your house devices just clicking a couple times and aligning a few indicators, isn't it? We are in progress of making such fabulous application for iPad. It is Smart House with some utterly amazing features: air conditioning, heating system, TV, sound system, backlight controls in all your rooms and floors, and stats keeping. The voice recognition technology also allows users to control over all settings. And, sure enough, stunning design is a good perk :)

Action — Landing Page

Do you feel this holiday spirit? Whilst Christmas is coming, we are about to complete one more project which is right relates to the winter topic.
It is a landing page for Action, French Alps ski resort. In this shot, our designer showed the dynamic widget block with some useful content like weather, ski tracks, fresh articles, products etc.

The full project is on our Behance: https://www.behance.net/gallery/46360645/Ski-Resort-Landing-Page

We are excited to represent the concept of the bank app used to accept credit card payments. As you see, there is a fingerprint scanner providing some security features and convenience to the login process.

Our intention was to imagine how the modern recipes app would work and look like, and bring it to life. One nice thing we figured out and implemented is that the use of the horizontal scrolling menu at the bottom of the screen is quite convenient in this case. We hope you enjoy it.

We guess almost all of us use cloud storage services and the fact of how well your data are protected is important absolutely. That's why we use passwords at least. So we decided to show the entry animation concept.

Nowadays it's possible to make your UI luxurious easily thanks to the rise of HTML5. So while designing a website it's not necessarily to use only static images for the background, for example. It's becoming not boring but let's just say not surprising. So here is our vision of how video can be implemented.

This is our simple but interesting version of the pull to refresh gesture animation.

This is a concept of the website catalog with some interactions.

Here is a concept of the Fitness Tracker. While doing sport you should control all your activities using one application. You can count your walk, run steps, cycle destinations, places and locations you visit, count calories and so on.

This is a website concept. Inspired by bright print clothing our designer decided to create something beautiful and chose Ukrainian national clothes for my web. BTW, made in Principle!

Design Agency Main Page

That's one more example of the website that uses the scrolling parallax effect. Parallax is big web design trend and I enjoy experimenting with it.

It’s a concept of the cards scrolling. We can say that our talanted designer is a true clocks and watches lover so he added some clocks animations to make products alive.

Our designers love practicing and experimenting with diverse design components so that's one more concept by us.

Cityguide Concept - CarPlay

this is a concept of the CarPlay application design. Due to the new Mercedes-Benz E-Class release, we got an idea to create and propose you our vision of the application for CarPlay.

It's an event app for staying in touch with interesting events around you: parties, holidays and so on and so forth.

It's a main page interaction for unregisted user. You can press "Shop now" button and play with all the categories, or just scroll down the page, move directly to catalog or create an account!

Here is an example of the way the home page can be created. Your feedback is highly appreciated!
See the full website http://endurobytrek.businesscatalyst.com/

Are there people who don't love nature? These breathtaking landscapes, fresh air and astonishing animals? All the above mentioned is a wonderful gift we should save. So, we have chosen the Hottentots Holland Nature Reserve as a theme for Website Concept being very inspired by that place. And ofc Parallax on the header!;)

Full Project is here

Everton Browser (iOS, Android)

The app for purchasing Everton merchandise. Earn money to purchase Everton items just by shopping online as normal. When you shop with big online stores such as Amazon, John Lewis or Argos you will get money back to spend on Everton merchandise.

This is a groundbreaking solution that unites football fans and big retail platforms allowing to buy merchandise for free. It is profitable and convenient both for users and retailers, making shopping experience interesting as it adds gamification element to regular shopping routine.

Technologies used: iOS, Android, Android Studio, X-Code, Java, Objective-C, UI design, iPhone, iPad

Gidi-Love (WEB)

There are lots of options when it comes to dating sites, but this site offers the one thing all others lack—total understanding. Everything about You Must Love Dogs Dating is meant to answer the needs of both you and your dog. This dating project is one of a kind, because only here you can search for owners of particular dog breeds, who are located in certain area. And, of course, you can search by interests, age and other preferences like on other dating websites. You can use live video chat and message using unique dog-shaped emoticons. The most interesting feature, however, is ability to create video profiles and send video/audio messages.

Technologies used: WebRTC, php, jQuery, Twitter Bootstrap, Google Analytics, yepnope.js, Backbone.js, Socket.io, Underscore.js

☰  Gidi-Love  ☰

The funniest app you will find on the play market! Once you start, you won’t ever stop pranking it’s so addicting!
First, choose a prank scenario you like from a plenty of different pranks. Then choose a friend to prank call and listen to their reaction! Record you prank, save your friend’s reaction and then share it or listen to the thousands of reactions recorded by other people.

Technologies used: iOS, Android, Android Studio, X-Code, Java, Objective-C, UI design, payment gateway, OFX, QFX, QIF

MoneyWiz (iOS, Android)

MoneyWiz is a financial app that includes worldwide online banking connecting your bank accounts in more than 40 countries and can handle every aspect of your finance life – budgets, bills, reports and more.

MoneyWiz works with all the world currencies, even virtual such as BitCoin. You can use it in 25 languages that is translated by professional native translators. Application tracks your region format, which determines how dates and numbers are displayed, and adjusts to it automatically.

Woddl (iOS)

All Social Accounts/Networks will appear as ONE united feed - Unless you choose to view them individually - Which you can.By using WODDL, you'll save time on daily basis, by having the oppotunity to go through all your social content in one single session/app.WODDL supports an unlimited number of accounts from each network AND we also support Scheduling - for FREE.

WODDL  supports Facebook & Twitter Connect of course and WODDL will NEVER post anything unless you ask it to. Let this amazing appliaction help you get the feed that you really need.

Technologies used: Objective-C, X-code, C#, .net, C++, Visual Studio

Instazoom (iOS)

This fun, intuitive, easy to use app is for everyone. Whether highlighting features in a photo or cutting it completely apart to form an arty print. Adding layers to photos allows you to zoom in on specific parts to highlight or distort the image. Effects can be added to each individual layer to further emphasis or mutate the image. The final creation can be complemented with a few choice frames and back grounds.

Technologies used: Objective-C, X-code, C#, .net, C++, Visual Studio

Net-A-Porter (iOS, Android)

Net-a-Porter is a high-fashion social app designed in the style of a magazine.  Users call it world's premier online luxury fashion destination. Net-A-Porter app allows women to be aware of modern fashion news and shop the trendiest clothes online.

Latest fashion news, trends, wide range of clothes from sportswear to fancy dresses - all in your mobile, available everywhere and anytime.

Technologies used: Android Studio, X-code, Objective-С, SWIFT, iOS

Silent Fitness (iOS)

The Silent Fitness App is designed to allow instrucors to conduct classes with LIVE voice and mp3 music play-back to clients outside or gym location.

We all know how hard it can be to find time to attend a class at the studio or gym. At Silent Fitness we belive that location should not be a limiting factor - your willingness to participate should be enough!

Technologies used: iOS, X-Code, Objective-C, UI design, iPhone, iPad

Chored (iOS)

Living in a house share’s great, but it’s not always problem free. Now you can stay mates with your housemates for good. We solve the most problematic areas of house sharing for you, so kick back and enjoy the good times (and clean dishes).

Technologies used: Swift,  AFNetworking, MagicalRecord, Parse, Facebook SDK, Twitter SDK, paypal and mango libraries

iCabz (iOS, Android)

iCabz, mobile app developed for anyone who needs a cab or taxi. You just need a mobile phone with one of the following operation systems: Google Android. iOS, Windows 8. If you need a taxi or cab - make a request from iCabz mobile app and you'll be sent the closest available cab based on your location. It is also beneficial for cab drivers who want to join great team and get more business.

Order your cab anytime, any place. With no hassle. Cash or card payment is easy too - and receipts are emailed instantly.

Technologies used: Objective-C, X-code, Android Studio, C#, .net, C++, Visual Studio

☰  AppStore  ☰  Google Play  ☰

Web Development for Distributing Company

"They understand the development process and give their clients peace of mind."

Aug. 2017 - Ongoing

Cleveroad provides web development for a sports equipment provider’s e-commerce site. With the design elements in place, they’re currently building the site through WordPress.

CEO, Distributing Company

Personable project management soothes the concerns of less tech-savvy clients. They offer competitive pricing without sacrificing quality. Deadline management could use improvement, but they’re responsive to feedback.

I'm the founder and CEO of a small distribution company dealing primarily with sports equipment.

What challenge were you trying to address with Cleveroad?

I decided to expand my business by opening an online store. I needed a vendor to design and build my e-commerce site.

My primary goal was to create a clean, simple site for customers to quickly place orders. Cleveroad suggested a CMS system that serves that purpose and makes it easy for me to manage the site’s content.

They provided design work and are currently building the site using WordPress, hosting it through a third-party server.

Once the project is complete, I plan to hire Cleveroad for marketing.

I work directly with a project manager, and they also provide two front-end developers and a designer.

How did you come to work with Cleveroad?

I considered local companies, but found them too expensive. I stumbled across Cleveroad’s YouTube channel and decided to contact them. Their ground executives showed me their impressive portfolio and they offered a competitive price.

The estimated range they provided is between $10,000–$50,000. At this point, I’ve spent $3,000.

We started work in August 2017 and our relationship is ongoing. The project isn't urgent since I have another venture I'm working on. I told them to focus on quality over scheduling.

The site isn’t live yet, but with the regular updates I’ve received, I can tell that the project is coming together. We’ve nearly reached the final stage.

How did Cleveroad perform from a project management standpoint?

I’m not especially tech-savvy, so it was important for me to have a project manager who could keep me informed about the process. The one they provided is wonderful. He can sometimes be late to meetings, but this is understandable given that he stays in constant communication with his developers while managing multiple projects.

I prefer to communicate via email, so this is our primary method of contact, though we also use Jira, WhatsApp, and Skype on rare occasions.

They’re also very receptive to feedback. I once called them about a design element I disliked, and they changed it the very next day.

They offer the perfect mix of quality and affordability for any medium-size businesses.

It’s sometimes difficult to reach my project manager since we operate in different time zones. It would also help if they were more accurate with their cost and schedule estimates.

Trust them. They understand the development process and give their clients peace of mind.

They sometimes fall behind schedule.
    Despite some minor issues, I would definitely recommend them.

Mobile App Dev for Guitar Learning App

"They gave me what I had been looking for for years."

June 2017

Cleveroad developed the frontend and backend of an Android mobile app to help users learn how to play the guitar. In the future, they may be re-engaged for add-ons and app updates.

Romania
Entrepreneur

They provided high-quality app development at an affordable price, leading to a successful partnership. The lead project manager was very helpful, offering guidance and strategy along the way.

I am an entrepreneur and I created a mobile app.

What challenge were you trying to address with Cleveroad?

I wanted to create an app that would help me become a master of the guitar. I always wanted to learn how to play the guitar but it was difficult for me to find the time and motivation to do it. I decided that I needed an Android mobile app that would remind me to do my guitar exercises every day. Since I do not have experience in software development and programming, I needed to find a good IT company that would turn my ideas into reality.

The vision of my future app seemed unusual to me, so I was a bit embarrassed and I didn’t know how to explain it to someone else. But, everything was perfect. To start, I had a Skype session with Cleveroad’s project manager and he said that my idea was really interesting and that I could end up popularizing this particular type of app.

As a result, we discussed project feasibility and the project manager wrote down everything with a  promise to send me a more detailed plan after he spoke with his Android developers. After one day, he contacted me and showed me how the app could look and what design it could have. The designers made a trial design to show to me and after a detailed discussion, I approved the first development stage.

How did you come to work with Cleveroad?

First, I read reviews about worldwide software development companies to find the one with an optimal price range and good quality. Cleveroad interested me because of their experience and acceptable price policy. Also, I saw a lot of positive reviews about them online so I trusted them my project.

$10,000-$50,000.

The project started at the beginning of June 2017 and it was completed at the end of the same month. Perhaps I will return to Cleveroad again if I need some add-ons in my app or updates.

From the very beginning, I planned to create the app for my personal use, so I didn’t release it to the Google Play store. I haven’t become a famous guitarist yet, but I have started to make good progress. And even if I don’t want to play guitar today, the app reminds me that I should not ignore today’s lesson if I want to improve. So, the app motivates me to move forward and achieve success.

How did Techugo perform from a project management standpoint?

We used Trello, JIRA, and Testrail.

This was my first experience an IT company, but I am more than satisfied with Cleveroad and the experience they provided. They gave me what I had been looking for for years, and, as I mentioned earlier, our collaboration may continue in the future.

For now, I have no criticism. I got what I wanted for a good price.

Mobile App Dev for Location Services Start-up

"I’m quite satisfied with how things have gone so far."

Apr. 2017 - Ongoing

Starting from a rough idea, Cleveroad developed and designed event location apps for iOS and Android, with detection and search functions. Launch will follow appearance and feature adjustment and testing.

Portugal
Founder, Location Services Start-up

Initial testing reveals stable apps that function well without critical defects. Responsible project management and quality work contributed to an enjoyable collaboration and overall satisfaction. While there have been a few estimate discrepancies, their cost-value ratio surpasses their competitors.

I co-founded a startup with a friend, but we’re not yet an official company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Cleveroad?

We needed to develop mobile apps for iOS and Android.

Our app is an event detector that locates users and displays nearby events. It also includes a search function.

Cleveroad designed both of the apps because all we gave them to work with was a general idea. Both versions, iOS, and Android are almost complete. They’re currently in the testing stage, and we hope to launch soon.

I’m not sure how many people from Cleveroad were involved in the development, but I’ve collaborated with 3 people during the project. I communicate with their manager, their sales representative, and the CEO of the company. I had no contact with the developers.

How did you come to work with Cleveroad?

We searched for IT companies online and browsed companies via Clutch. We contacted a few, but we weren't satisfied with their prices. Cleveroad had the lowest price, so we decided to follow up with them. While there were slight differences in each company’s offers, price was a key factor in who we hired.

We invested between $10,000–$50,000.

I think we started working with them in April 2017. We finished most of the collaboration with them in September 2017, except for testing.

The apps didn’t have any critical defects or bugs. Everything has been quite stable, but we still need to implement a few things, such as clear detection and search results, and visual appearance. I’m quite satisfied with how things have gone so far.

How did Cleveroad perform from a project management standpoint?

I would rate it as a 4.5 out of 5. Cleveroad’s manager is quite responsible, so everything went OK.

Nothing specific comes to mind. In general, my experience has been good, and I’ve enjoyed the cooperation.

There were small differences between the end result and the original estimates they provided, but they weren’t critical. It’s still a work in progress, and I understand that not everything can go perfectly.

I would advise future customers to do their own research before starting a project. I did so and I'm satisfied with the results.

Android App Dev for Agricultural Company

"[E]verything was explained very clearly ... I knew exactly what I was paying for."

Jan. - July 2017

Cleveroad developed an Android mobile app for internal use. They included a chat feature, as well as a secure method to send and store data during internet connectivity issues.

Latvia
Director, Agricultural Company

Cleveroad was organized and clear in the app's projected functionalities, which led to a transparent development process and successful product. Although a shorter delivery time was preferred, the app met expectations and helped increase efficiency overall.

We are an agricultural company in Latvia, made up of more than 200 employees and established in 2007. We grow crops, but mostly rye. We sell our products in the domestic market and to Lithuania.

What challenge were you trying to address with Cleveroad?

We have about 20 fields. They are scattered across the area, so we have to communicate with our employees somehow. It was difficult to find a platform that would satisfy all our criteria. We tried many chats, but they didn’t meet our demands. The worst part was that some areas have a very poor internet connection, so we also needed something that could work in an offline mode and then synchronize data after the connection was okay.

We are not the only company in this industry. The market is very competitive, which means security was also important.  We decided to create our own secure and reliable messenger for our employees.

We needed a mobile application, solely for the Android platform, as we provide our staff with Android mobile devices.

They developed a chat with different levels of access. We also have lots of paperwork and it is not an option to send them by post or usual email. They created a system that scans, transfers, and stores these documents. If a person is sending a document to another person who doesn’t have good internet connection, then all the data needs to be synchronized after the connection is back. They made a solution for this as well. There also had to be a way for the data from our electronic forms to be stored in a cloud and give people access to it, according to their level of access.

How did you come to work with Cleveroad?

We contacted a few companies in our country and abroad, and asked for the contact information of their past clients. We found a businessman who had a very similar project and Cleveroad created an app for him. He was absolutely happy with his product. This persuaded us to choose Cleveroad.

How much have you invested with Cleveroad?

We've invested somewhere between $10,000 - $49,999.

We started in January 2017 and finished in May. After that, we had a month of beta testing. We began using the application in July 2017.

It is much easier to contact our colleagues now. The paperwork is much easier to do. All the documents are stored in a secure place, so we spend little time acquiring them if needed. It is much easier to control our staff. I believe that we've become even more efficient now.

We used Jira and Trello.

We liked that everything was explained very clearly. I knew exactly how the system was going to work and what technologies were going to be used. I knew exactly what we were paying for.

I think we could have finished the project a little earlier, but the delay was minimal, not critical.

Fleet Management App for Trucking Company

"They are a professional team and it was a pleasure to work with them."

Nov. 2016 - Jan. 2017

Cleveroad developed an Android mobile app within 7 weeks for tracking the travelled distances and locations of trucks for a cargo transportation company.

Austria
Owner, Trucking Company

The app created by Cleveroad has been used for about 5 months, making the job a lot easier while effectively delivering data in real time. The team was receptive to changes and only one minor bug was found, which was fixed quickly. They also were patient in explaining things in layman’s terms.

I’m the owner of a logistics company engaging in inter-city transportation. We have multiple trucks with different loading capacities and we deliver different goods from one city to another.

What challenge were you trying to address with Cleveroad?

Our drivers are always away delivering different types of cargo around Austria. All our cars are equipped with GPS trackers, but those can only show where they are at the moment. It was difficult for me to track how many kilometers each driver drove in a day, so we decided to develop an app to track the information and have it sent to me in real time.

Cleveroad focused on mobile app development for Android; I already had my own database. My employees and I use the app. I also have friends in the same industry from other countries in Europe, so I’m hoping to spread the app to Germany and more.

I haven’t used Cleveroad for website development but I know they also provide those services. I might use them sometime when I need to make an upgrade or to connect the site to the mobile app.

How did you come to work with Cleveroad?

I searched on Google and one of my friends told me to look not only in Austria but also in other countries. He said that there are firms to outsource the work to that provide high quality at a low price.

I came across Cleveroad because they were one of the first companies to show up on Google. I read their blog and found out more about their services. I ended up writing a request and got a reply in 15 minutes. I liked the quick reply because I like to work fast; other IT companies replied 6 hours later or more.

I spent $7,000 on the app.

We started the project in November 2016 and it was completed in January 2017.

The project was successful and Cleveroad’s service was great. I could test the beta version and let them know of any changes I wanted. There was a small bug that didn’t allow more than ten drivers to log into the app at the same time. Since all my drivers are young and use mobile devices, that wasn’t acceptable for me. I asked the project manager to have it fixed and it was done in a couple of days with no problems. The rest of the app is perfect. Now, I can see the distance traveled by my drivers.

We’ve been using the app for 4 or 5 months. I can see all the numbers in my app now, and it’s easier for me to see my drivers’ locations. It has made my life and job much easier. Also, the drivers are satisfied and are learning some of the extensions of the application so that we can communicate with customers.

How did Cleveroad perform from a project management standpoint?

The project manager was always on Skype with me and easy to reach. Everything was clear even though I’m not an IT person and they patiently explained things to me. They are a professional team and it was a pleasure to work with them.

I like the way they communicated and how they treated me. I’m really satisfied — they created a high-quality product for my company and I would definitely recommend them to my friends. They also communicated the timeline really well and spent around 7 weeks building the application. I don’t think I could find a better company.

There was one bug in the first version of the app, but they fixed it easily. Everything was fine but the price was a bit high. I was expecting to spend $6,500, but I would rather pay more money for the quality than for fixing things later.

What advice would you give potential clients of theirs?

Don’t be afraid of the rumors; some people can say some bad things. I never knew that software development was such a time-consuming process. When I met with Cleveroad, I found out how hard they work and how many skills they need to apply to a project.

I admire their job and I would like to continue working with them. I would suggest to other customers to trust them. Everything was great, and they never tried to hide things from me to waste my money.

Their project manager is a great person and very communicative. He was always online when I needed to talk to him and he kept things brief. Everything was clear and fast.
    The cost was different than I expected — it was a bit pricey.
    We’re using the app in the business and everything is working perfectly. We only found one bug.
    I was satisfied with the quality, timeline, and the way they treated me with respect as a non-technical person.

iOS Application Development for Graphic Design Agency

"I can say with confidence that, if I want to create software again, it will be Cleveroad that I trust with my project."

Feb. - Mar. 2017

Cleveroad developed an iOS app for internal use at a graphic design agency. It allowed sharing and voting on the best advertisement graphics uploaded by other users.

Hungary
Owner, Graphic Design Agency

Cleveroad delivered a quality app and took feedback into consideration throughout the entire process. They could improve on their communication with non-technical people, but their project management skills made the collaboration easy, and they needed minimal direction from internal teams.

I’m the owner and founder of a graphic design agency in Hungary. We create various advertising posters, logos, labels, visual design for magazines, and so on. The company was founded in 2011, and we are trying to do our best every day. Our main goal is to amaze our clients and make them return again.

What challenge were you trying to address with Cleveroad?

Apart from the development of various posters and other pictures for our customers, we sometimes create our own designs to draw more clients and to promote ourselves. But, it often wasn’t an easy choice for me and my team to choose the best design for advertising. One day, an interesting idea came to my mind: Why not create a special app for iOS (our team uses iPhones predominantly) where we can store all our works, share it, and vote together for a specific photo?

Cleveroad company developed my sharing app from beginning to end.

How did you come to work with Cleveroad?

I couldn’t find a good company in my country that fit our budget. I accidentally came across Cleveroad, and read many good reviews about them. Eventually, I gave the project to them.

How much have you invested with Cleveroad?

It cost $35,000 for total project.

The project began in early February and was completed at the end of March.

When I tested it for the first time, there were several small bugs. I asked developers to go through and fix these small issues, and they came back a few days later with exactly the app I was looking for. Now my team of designers and I can mutually select ad pictures by voting, making it possible to show the public our best material.

How did Cleveroad perform from a project management standpoint?

Their project manager relayed to me the whole development process, asking me clarifying questions in order to understand what I really needed. Then, upon completion of each stage, I’d receive the results of development, the design of the future app, prototypes, and so on. If they had any questions, they arranged a Skype meeting with me.

What did you find most impressive about Cleveroad?

It’s difficult to compare, since I’ve only been engaged with one other software company in the past, the one that created our company website. But, I can say with confidence that, if I want to create software again, it will be Cleveroad that I trust with my project. They always listen to my ideas, do everything according to requirements, and fix everything I need, quickly and without any questions. It’s a great pleasure to work with Cleveroad.

Are there any areas Cleveroad could improve?

They could learn to explain the development process better. I am far from being an expert in programming, but I wanted to understand what technologies they were integrating into my app. They explained it to me, but it was very difficult to understand. I would like to get it in a simpler way.

Website Launch for Tourism Rental Company

"I was impressed by the speed with which Cleveroad responded to me initially, through their chat module ... The development was good as well."

Nov. 2016 - Ongoing

Cleveroad designed and developed a website for a real estate company. The site unifies communications, marketing, and HR into one simple solution. Cleveroad is also performing search engine optimization.

Bulgaria
Owner, Tourism Rental Company

Cleveroad applied their experience with similar projects to deliver a functional website that matches expectations. The design is visually appealing, preliminary feedback has been positive. Cleveroad is skilled at what they do, their timelines are reasonable, and they are easy to communicate with.

We’re a real estate company based in Varna, Bulgaria, with both long-term and seasonal clients. We target mainly young couples and tourists. I am a managing partner of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Cleveroad?

We were using Facebook for advertising the business, and communicated with clients using WhatsApp and Viber. We stored apartment pictures in Dropbox, and organized our work using Google services. We decided that these tools weren’t enough, so we looked at updating our processes, making them more modern. Expanding the business, hiring more staff and attracting users would have been impossible without a proper web presence, so we started looking for a company which could develop our website.

Cleveroad designed and developed our website, while also providing SEO services for it.

How did you come to work with Cleveroad?

I was looking for inexpensive solutions on Facebook, and found Cleveroad. I visited their website, and started a conversation with one of their sales managers through the built-in chat. I obtained some basic information about the company, and had a Skype call with a sales rep, in order to discuss my idea in more detail. I became sure that Cleveroad was a good company, and visited their office in Ukraine personally, in order to plan the next step.

We started working with Cleveroad in November 2016. The website was deployed to our local host by the middle of March 2017. We are planning to launch it soon. We have an ongoing collaboration with Cleveroad. They are helping with our launch and the SEO for the site.

We took into account our budget and the scale of the project, and set out to finish the site before the high season. Cleveroad has done a great job of collaborating with us and applying their experience with similar projects.

The website is functional, and it matches my expectations. Currently, a business cannot run well without a website or web application. I’m sure that the site will be a great enhancement for our company.

The website hasn’t been launched yet, but it has been seen by our friends and colleagues. They’ve told me that the design is quite good. I like it myself, especially since I was consulted by Cleveroad on my preferences for colors and layouts. They prepared three examples, and I chose the best one for me. I am completely satisfied on this front.

How did Cleveroad perform from a project management standpoint?

We had a small delay in development, due to the holiday season in Ukraine. I was notified about this in advance, and it did not prevent us from finishing the project in time.

What did you find most impressive about Cleveroad?

I was impressed by the speed with which Cleveroad responded to me initially, through their chat module. Their sales managers got back to me in time, using Skype. The development was good as well.

Are there any areas Cleveroad could improve?

I’m not very knowledgeable in terms of development. I’m sure that there are better companies than Cleveroad, but they are very good at their work.

What tips or recommendations could you share that might increase the likelihood of success with Cleveroad?

Cleveroad is a good option for someone looking for an inexpensive way to obtain good-quality results.

Overall Score I am completely satisfied with Cleveroad, and like the result of our work.
    Everything was done in time. Before the start of the development, Cleveroad provided a project plan, allowing me to see start dates and sprints. I was able to anticipate the delays caused by national holidays, but the final deliverable was on schedule.
    I found a few companies which provide lower prices, but didn’t like their communication and attitude towards me. Cleveroad has a great combination of quality and price.
    I am completely satisfied with the results. The website turned out just as I requested.
    I have recommended Cleveroad to friends, and I’m sure that they will be satisfied with the work.

HR & Employee Management Application

"We worked side by side, and it wasn't difficult for me to communicate with their team."

Feb. - Aug. 2016

Cleveroad designed an automated HR management app (iOS/Android) to fix multiple organizational issues for a major airline.

Alex Levin
IT Project Manager, Virgin Atlantic

The launched product followed corporate style and functionality specifications. Cleveroad’s developers completed tasks within the established timeline and budget, demonstrating great punctuality despite time-zone challenges.

Virgin Atlantic is one of the leading airlines in the UK. With the main office in Crawley, England, and three operating bases, it has more than 9,000 people on staff. The company is interested in getting its operations as automated and optimized as possible.

During the cooperation with Cleveroad, I was working as an IT Project Manager at Virgin Atlantic. I was dealing with inner projects aimed at optimizing a variety of organizational issues. The scope of my major responsibilities included creating and maintaining project management procedures—in other words, ensuring that projects are developed and implemented according to approved business requirements.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Cleveroad?

Because the number of employees is rather vast at Virgin Atlantic, the HR department faced the problem of managing them all. They were overloaded with calculations of working and sick days. HR staff did this manually using some simple solutions like Excel; but, of course, it wasn't effective took much time and effort. Eventually, they came up with an idea to automate the process. They contacted me, and we defined the main functionality for the new system.

We needed an app for iOS and Android where our workers could log in (only via the app). The app should calculate the number of working days monthly; it should also notify users about some urgent news in the company, contain an entrance badge (a QR code), and spot the location and time you are working from the moment you log in. We also needed a web admin panel for HR managers where they can see the statistics. My team wasn't able to solve this task, and we decided to find an outside vendor.

The strategy was defined by our team, and we had strict guidelines for the design because we needed it to follow our corporate style. However, we didn't have designers in our company, so Cleveroad was responsible for this and everything else.

How did you come to work with Cleveroad?

Since the initiator was the HR department, we were budget-limited, so it was impossible to engage our usual contractors. We decided that we needed a foreign middle-sized company. I did some internet research and found Cleveroad. Their site seemed neat and informative, and I especially liked their blog and portfolio. I filled out the form, and their sales manager contacted me.

It was easy to check their skills and knowledge because I have been working in this field for a while. The crucial points were time, money, and quality, of course. After short negotiations, we signed the contract.

We started the project in February, so the whole duration was almost 7 months. We launched our app in August 2016, and it still works perfectly.

We finished the iOS version of the app a little bit earlier and decided that the best test is one in real life, so our workers started using it even earlier than we planned in the first place. The Android version was finished in 10 days, so it didn't make much of a difference.

How did Cleveroad perform from a project management standpoint?

I was a manager on the project, so it was easy to control the whole process. We started in February with the documentation. In a few weeks, we received all the materials and started the development. I really liked working with these guys because of their punctuality despite the difference between time zones. We worked side by side, and it wasn't difficult for me to communicate with their team.

Is there anything Cleveroad could have improved or done differently?

To tell you the truth, we had to change the design a few times to make sure it fit our company concept perfectly.

Overall Score Their team managed to bring our vision to life.
    All stages scheduled by the Cleveroad team were completed on time.
    The cost was what we expected.
    We had a few small bugs which we fixed easily. Our HR managers liked the admin panel: they didn't have to do everything manually any more.
    I am very pleased with the results of our cooperation, and I’m sure I’ll recommend them.

Online System Development for Cafe

"All in all, we love working with Cleveroad's team, because they are qualified and experienced professionals."

Dec. 2016 - Ongoing

Cleveroad helped a popular cafe chain take advantage of its loyal customers by creating a website and mobile app to book reservations, act as a marketing face, and take online orders.

Riga, Latvia
Co-owner, Cafe

Cleveroad delivered a highly functional mobile application on time and on budget. They are highly recommended for any application build.

I’m a co-owner of a bakery cafe chain in Riga. My friend and I opened a small bakery shop in 2009. People loved our place and special cakes, so we’ve managed to succeed pretty fast. By now we have several bakery-cafes around the city, and our cakes are popular among natives as well as tourists. I am a co-owner.

What challenge were you trying to address with Cleveroad?

We have a lot of clients per day, especially at the lunchtime and in the evenings. That’s why our clients often must wait in long lines that obviously make them annoyed. To improve our service system, we’ve decided to create our website.

We wanted to provide a new service that would let our clients make their order online and choose the time when they want to take it away. As an additional service we wanted to provide booking, so our clients could book their favorite table for a romantic dinner or the biggest table for lunch with their colleagues. Apart from all said above, a website is a good marketing tool, and it was good opportunity to get new customers.

How did you come to work with Cleveroad?

My friend contacted several companies from Latvia and Western Europe, but the estimates they’ve made were unaffordable for us. We were too excited with our idea so we just couldn’t give up on it. We decided to search for a development company from the nearest countries in the East. I have a lot of friends in Ukraine, that’s why I’ve started searching for Ukrainian companies. I looked through Cleveroad's website, their portfolio, and saw a lot of good testimonials, so I wanted to contact them.

How much have you invested with Cleveroad?

We’ve got our website and a landing page that cost us $25,000.

We began working in December 2016 and ended in February 2017.

All in all, we love working with Cleveroad's team, because they are qualified and experienced professionals who really care about your project. We’ve received support at every stage of our project development including QA and post-release support. We’re thinking of creating a mobile app, and the day we decide to do it, I guess we'll contact Cleveroad again.

What did you find most impressive about Cleveroad?

We’re not that good at technology, but Cleveroad always kept in touch with everything that was going with our project. We’ve received a lot of ideas from the Cleveroad team. Developers and designers worked hard to make our project good.

Are there any areas Cleveroad could improve?

As I said, I'm not really good at technology. I like the results; my ideas are improved and implemented. That's it.

Android Development for Dairy Farm

"I am completely satisfied with Cleveroad's work and don't regret spending the money."

Dec. 2016 - Feb. 2017

Cleveroad helped a farmer improve cow health and track their location in real-time for their dairy operation. Microchips were inputted in each cow and Cleveroad built a bio-monitoring Android application.

Poland
Co-founder, Dairy Farm

Cleveroad delivered a successful Android app that immediately lowered the farmer's healthcare expenses. They managed the project well in 2 week sprints.

We are a milk and beef producer. I own a farm in Poland along with another person, and I am a co-founder of the business. We own a large number of cows.

What challenge were you trying to address with Cleveroad?

Our farm has been successful, but it became difficult to monitor our cows' welfare. In one case, we found out too late that a cow was diseased and it affected the others as a result. Had we known it earlier, we could have taken precautions and saved money on the treatment necessary for the rest of the animals. We decided to automate our farm's processes and implement some modern technologies. We installed chips that could track the cows' locations and general conditions. However, it was also necessary to create an appropriate bio-app for reviewing the information. We started looking for a company which could help us develop the app.

Cleveroad developed an internal Android app for our farm. We don't use any iOS devices so there was no need for a version on this platform.

How did you come to work with Cleveroad?

I wanted to hire a Polish developer initially, but I didn't like the communication or pricing of the ones I contacted. I found Cleveroad online. I decided to contact them because I knew that developers in Eastern Europe, especially those in Ukraine, were quite good.

How much have you invested with Cleveroad?

The cost of Cleveroad's work was $10,000. We had a fixed-price contract and Cleveroad guaranteed that there wouldn't be any additional payments.

We started working with Cleveroad in December 2016. The app took one to two months to complete. We are currently working on an updated version.

I can use Cleveroad's app to monitor changes in our cows' bodies and their location. It allows us to gain a better understanding of how they're feeling. Based on this information, I can save money on veterinary treatments and also ensure that the cows are in their right places. I am completely satisfied with Cleveroad's work and don't regret spending the money.

How did Cleveroad perform from a project management standpoint?

I liked the development process. It included a small preparation stage during which I communicated with Cleveroad's project manager to clarify all the details of our application. After everything was gathered, Cleveroad prepared a project document and provided a fixed price. The project was delivered in two-week milestones. I received new features and implementation reports at the end of each run.

What did you find most impressive about Cleveroad?

Not especially. I've been completely satisfied with the process.

Are there any areas Cleveroad could improve?

I don't have a lot of experience with development companies, but everything was fine from my experience.

Customers need to find the time to talk with Cleveroad's sales and project management teams. They need to clarify all details and ensure that the project will run well.

Overall Score I wouldn't hesitate to refer Cleveroad to friends looking to develop an app or website.
    I didn't set strict deadlines in the beginning, but Cleveroad provided me with a delivery schedule and completed every sprint in time.
    Cleveroad had a good price, even though there are companies who can provide better rates. The cost was compensated by the quality.
    I received the app that I was expecting to receive, under the budget I initially agreed on with Cleveroad.
    I am completely satisfied with the application, so I would recommend Cleveroad.