Our clients see a 100x ROI. Scale revenue for $99.

Cleverly writes tested outreach copy and sends thousands of personalized messages to your dream clients on LinkedIn — getting positive responses straight to your inbox.

How it works:

1. Build targeted and qualified lists of your ideal prospects active on LinkedIn
  2. Write clear and personal cold outreach messages that actually get responded to
  3. Send thousands of custom messages to your ideal prospects every single month
  4. You're instantly notified when leads respond, for you to close the deal

The power of an expert SDR at a 100x lower cost. We increase your return on investment while decreasing customer acquisition costs. Month-to-month. No long-term contracts.

Los Angeles, CA
  • 12655 W Jefferson Blvd
    Los Angeles, CA 90066

Currently trusted by over 500 companies.

LinkedIn Outreach Campaign for Corporate Event Company

"Cleverly managed to help me receive instant results and interest from relevant leads."

Jan. 2019 - Apr. 2019

Cleverly led an outbound marketing campaign for a corporate event company. They drafted a list of potential connections, wrote outreach copy, launched a LinkedIn page, and contacted prospective clients.

Santa Rosa, California
William Verity
Owner, Party Jump

Cleverly’s efforts have fostered almost immediate increases in leads and interest. The team is responsive and willing to train clients in methods and strategies to be successful. They offer thoughtful input and practical solutions, making them a worthwhile vendor selection.

I am the CEO of a corporate event company that provides giant inflatables for company picnics, conferences, and other events.

For what projects/services did your company hire Cleverly?

I engaged Cleverly to drive leads for my businesses using LinkedIn.

I hoped that we could connect with event planners at the top companies in the San Francisco area.

I learned of Cleverly through a referral while I was searching for new channels to drive new leads. SEO and Google PPC campaigns have been my primary methods for more than 15 years, so I was looking for a new way to reach decision makers.

Following an onboarding call so that Cleverly could learn about my business, their team drafted a prospect list of event planners on LinkedIn and wrote standard outreach copy for me—a process that took about three days. Cleverly then launched my company’s profile and sent connection requests and messages to those connections each day. I responded to every lead myself.

I worked with a co-founder and an account manager.

I have received an average of 14 positive responses a month, with several of those turning into informational calls. We have scheduled events with some of those companies, but others will not hold events until summer 2019. I continue to be impressed by the results as many of these event planners work for large corporations that I would have never reached out to before.

I generally receive responses to my questions within a few hours, but they are often quicker than that. Most importantly, Cleverly trained me in using LinkedIn and its Sales Navigator tool.

No, they’ve provided excellent service so far.

They have been easy to communicate with.
    We receive a great value.
    I have seen excellent results so far.
    If other companies could benefit from using LinkedIn this way, I highly recommend Cleverly.

LinkedIn Lead Generation for SEO Agency

"Cleverly is a knowledgeable, flexible, and transparent team."

July 2018 - Ongoing

Cleverly was hired to generate LinkedIn leads for an SEO agency. The team used key concepts to draft copy and send outreach. The engagement is ongoing.

Co-Founder, SEO Agency

Cleverly’s services significantly benefitted business. Their skilled team is direct and accommodating. Their proactiveness supplemented their efficient workflow. Customers can expect a seamless engagement.

I’m the co-founder of an SEO agency.

For what projects/services did your company hire Cleverly?

We hired Cleverly for LinkedIn lead generation.

Our goal was to generate more leads for our business.

I found them on LinkedIn and thought that they were the best solution for what I was looking for.

Cleverly identified my key decision makers. Then their team drafts copy and send outreach for the agency.

I work closely with Bruce (Founder & CEO, Cleverly) and Nick (Head of Growth & Founder, Cleverly).

Because of their optimization, I close a $10,000 deal within the first month.

The workflow between our teams was effective.

Cleverly is a knowledgeable, flexible, and transparent team.

Both of our teams could work on communication.

Overall Score They're great value for what you pay for.
    Scheduling was simple.
    For $99 a month, the value for the cost is great.
    Their quality is great.
    I already have recommended them.

LinkedIn Lead Generation for HR Company

"I was impressed by the sheer volume of leads that they were able to drive..."

Feb. 2017 - Ongoing

Cleverly is an ongoing lead generation partner that mainly boosts sales through LinkedIn targeting and engagement. Their work includes creating lists and copy as well as sending out messages.

Jacob Wilcox
Sales Director, Bambee HR

Besides producing a great ROI, Cleverly has generated approximately over 1,000 qualified leads for the company. The collaboration is streamlined, and they’re an extremely cost-effective vendor.

I am the Director of Sales at Bambee HR. I am in charge of overseeing the entire sales department ensuring our team continues to drive revenue month over month for Bambee.

For what projects/services did your company hire Cleverly?

We used Cleverly to help us generate qualified leads for my sales team.

Our goals since Cleverly was a pay-for-performance agency was to generate as many qualified leads as possible.

We found Cleverly online and vetted multiple companies before choosing them.

They use LinkedIn to help target, message and engage with individuals that meet our target criteria. They did everything from creating qualified lists to writing good messaging copy to even sending the message out for us.

I mainly deal with the two founding members there, Bruce (CEO, Cleverly) and Nick (Head of Growth & Founder, Cleverly).

It's been highly successful with a huge return on investment. I think to date we've generated over 1,000 qualified leads with Cleverly.

It's been very effective. We used Slack to communicate.

I was impressed mainly due to the sheer volume of leads they were able to drive using their organic lead generation strategies.

I would say growing pains. I think client communication can be a little better.

Overall Score Top notch lead generation, they have my vote.
    Scheduling was easy.
    They're very affordable.
    Quality was great.
    I already have, dozens of times actually.