SEO, PPC, Web and Mobile Apps Development

We are full cycle digital agency. Our 2 main specialties are:

Digital marketing:

- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)

- Pay Per Click Campaigns Management (Google Adwords, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads, etc.)

- Organic Social Media Campaigns (SMO)

Development:

- Complex custom coded solutions (PHP, Node.js, React.js, Angular.js, Mongo, Postgres, etc.)

- CMS based solutions (Wordpress, Magento, Drupal, etc.)

New York, NY
  • New York, NY
  • Ukraine

Our clients are

- Medical offices and clinics

- Colleges and other educational facilities

- Legal firms and offices

- Non Profit Organizations

- Startups (We especially enjoy working with online marketplaces!!!)

Dev For Education Software Company

"They brought passion to the project and they really wanted to deliver a good service. They really over-deliver on goals."

Clever Solution developed a marketing website and enrollment software for an education software provider. Key features included login, class search, and purchasing tools, a user dashboard, and reporting.

CEO, Education Software Company

Clever Solutions was energetic and results-oriented, and their website has resulted in increased traffic. Feedback has been positive on usability. They did well with the budget constraints.

I’m the CEO of a company that does software for the education sector.

What challenge were you trying to address with Clever Solution?

We were launching a new brand, so we were looking for a company to help us with web development.

They developed our marketing website. They also developed the enrollment software we offer, for people to find and register for classes. It was a custom e-commerce build. I have complete control of the website to upload all images, text, and downloadable documents. The software allows people to look for classes and register for them. They create an account to check out and pay. There’s also a My Account portion for people to view previous purchases and look at registration. There’s also a reporting feature for the billing. I’m not a technical person, but I think they used PHP, jQuery, and MongoDB.

How did you come to work with Clever Solution?

I put an ad on Craigslist. I don’t remember the exact way we got in contact.

How much have you invested with Clever Solution?

I’ve invested about $175,000.

We started working together about two years ago, and the relationship is ongoing.

I don’t have specific stats, but traffic has definitely increased. The project was just finished a few months ago, and we’re still ramping up with our marketing, so I don’t have sales numbers yet. We’ve gotten good feedback on the usability. People love it, and we’re very happy with it.

How did Clever Solution perform from a project management standpoint?

They worked with us to come up with a project management plan that works seamlessly for both our teams. The budget was fixed and they couldn’t go over it, so there was no problem there.

What did you find most impressive about Clever Solution?

They brought passion to the project and they really wanted to deliver a good service. They really over-deliver on goals.

Are there any areas Clever Solution could improve?

I wouldn’t say there was anything negative.

Overall Score They really bend over backward to accommodate.
    In an effort to deliver the project on time, we probably didn’t scope it as thoroughly as we should have. They have stuck to delivery dates.
    They delivered the most amazing functionality for a fraction. If I had gone with a different team, it would have been much more expensive.
    Out-of-the-box solutions to something that could be very mundane.

Digital Marketing for Rehabilitation Clinic

"The results are really unprecedented, and I really couldn’t expect anything more."

2015 - Ongoing

Clever Solution provided SEO, PPC and social media marketing to a medical clinic. They also helped with content strategy and advice on how to appeal to the right audience.

Medical Director, New York Dynamic Neuromuscular Rehabilitation

The clinic's business has increased by 45% in the past 2 years. Clever Solution's personal approach to the project stood out.

I have a rehabilitation clinic and I’m also the medical director. We provide physical therapy, chiropractic, and acupuncture. We’re not your typical run-of-the-mill physical therapy clinic—we’re one of the top clinics in the country.

What challenge were you trying to address with Clever Solution?

We have sophisticated technology that no private clinic in the United States possesses. These advanced technologies are usually found in research centers but we have them for our patients. We use them for testing as well as treatment. This is something that the general public is not familiar with, so we needed outstanding work to promote this. We wanted the average person to understand that this exists and is available in our clinic. Besides these clinical methods, we also use a sophisticated European approach. It’s a very integrated clinic.

The original goal was to create a better online presence through SEO marketing and an improved website. We wanted to deliver something new, something that’s not really happening yet on the level of general practice. Clever Solution provided tremendous help. They did onsite and offsite SEO, backlinks, pay-per-click marketing, and social media. They also helped me create visual content and managed our social media accounts. I wrote the articles myself, but they geared my writing to what the average person can understand. As clinicians, we are not familiar with marketing, so they helped me through the process of delivering information to a general population. They explained things well and gave me ideas, steering me towards what the public wanted to know.

How did you come to work with Clever Solution?

They were a referral. I found them through a friend of a friend.

How much have you invested with Clever Solution?

We’ve paid less than $10,000 for their services.

It’s been ongoing for two years.

They are doing a great job. Once they got to know my product, their work has been fantastic. My clinic has grown about 45% since I started working with Clever Solution. The results are unprecedented and I couldn’t expect anything more.

How did Clever Solution perform from a project management standpoint?

I really like Sergey’s team, especially their personal approach. They’re accessible at any time. I don’t know if they do this with other clients, but in my case, they would go out of their way to understand me. Because my project is very different, they went out of the box to really figure out the best thing to do. On every step of this whole project, on every little thing we do, they have been creative.

What did you most impressive about Clever Solution?

I was impressed by their personal approach. Sergey has been the driver of the team. He really makes your business his personal goal.

Are there any areas Clever Solution could improve?

I don’t know what else they could improve.

It’s hard for me to answer this question because I don’t know what the market is.

ADAT Knockout

"I'm extremely happy with my website and cannot say thank you enough!"

May 2016-January 2017

Clever Solution developed a test-prep website. They handled both front-end and back-end creation. The engagement lasted six months.

Daniel S
Founder, ADAT Knockout

The website was delivered according to specifictions. Customers can expect quality work, follow-through, and a beneficial partnership.

ADAT Knockout is your instant access to reflective and comprehensive online ADAT (advanced dental admission test) practice exams. Our program provides test preparation for dental and graduate students who are studying for the ADAT.

I met Sergey through a customer referral. I hired Clever Solution  to develope the backend and frontend of my website. The engagement lasted six months.

Sergey and his team were amazing! They were very professional and worked on my project with great care and quality. I've had experiences with other developers before so I can honestly give credit where its due. Clever Solution really came through for me. I'm extremely happy with my website and cannot say enough thank you enough!