SEO, PPC, Web and Mobile Apps Development

Clever Solution is a digital company from New York City. We are a team of passionate specialists in the fields of:

-Web development

-App development

-Web design

-Digital marketing: SEO, PPC, SMM, Content Marketing, Email Marketing

-Blockchain

-Complex solutions, and more

At Clever Solution, we care about our clients. Therefore, we are always ready to listen to your goals and problems, collect and analyze data, offer the best design and development approaches.

Testing along with ongoing support and consulting are an essential part of our work. As a goal-oriented company, we strive to find and develop solutions to meet your needs and boost your business efficiency.

New York, NY

- Enterprises

- Startups

- Small and medium businesses

- Medical offices and clinics

- Colleges and other educational facilities

- Legal firms and offices

- Non Profit Organizations

- Startups (We especially enjoy working with online marketplaces!!!)

Software Development for Cryptocurrency Developer

“Their team is efficient and on task, finishing everything when needed.”

Sept. 2018 - Ongoing

Clever Solution Inc. provides IT consulting and services, including dev staff augmentation. They collaborate with the internal team and work within the existing infrastructure, mainly focusing on the web app.

Miami, Florida
Roman Bond
CEO, Clic Technology

Clever Solution Inc. is highly skilled and professional, providing regular status updates and project reports to track progress. They communicate well and meet expectations, making them a reliable partner.

I’m the CEO of Clic Technology, a FinTech company that focuses on crypto-processing for merchants in both online and brick and mortar stores. We offer crypto processing gateway solutions in the digital wallet.

What challenge were you trying to address with Clever Solution Inc.?

We wanted a partner with expertise in IT consulting and services. We needed developers who could supplement our internal team and work on the website and app.

Clever Solution Inc. mainly works with our web app. Their developers and project managers work within our existing technologies infrastructure, re-coding things that already exist and also collaborating with the in-house dev team on other tasks.

We work with five people, including a project manager. We told them what roles we needed to be filled, and they made the assignments.

How did you come to work with Clever Solution Inc.?

They were a referral. I met with them and was confident in their technical skills and capabilities, so I hired them.

We’ve spent over $200,000.

We partnered in September 2018, and the work is ongoing.

We’ve definitely seen the progress of their work. Their team is efficient and on task, finishing everything when needed.

How did Clever Solution Inc. perform from a project management standpoint?

They do regular status reporting and issue logging, which lets us clearly see critical issues and mitigation plans. They communicate daily with our dev team and about every four weeks with our executive team. We use Slack and other project management tools to track the project and assess progress.

Their management and executive team is technically sound, which trickles down to the developers. We’ve had an excellent experience with them, and they have top-notch team leads who are prompt and efficient.

If we choose to continue to partner with them as we grow, I hope they can keep performing so well.

Take time to define needed roles so they can find the right people for each job.

They're on top of everything we assign them.
    Their cost structure is efficient.
    They deliver what’s required.
    They’re a stellar team.

Web Dev for HVAC Company

“Clever Solution Inc. built a visual and interactive website in just four months.”

Sep. 2017 - Ongoing

Clever Solution Inc. built a website to create differentiation for professional services. They launched and continue to manage the website.

New York City, New York
Aleksandr Pikus
CEO, Airman

Clever Solution Inc.’s engaging website has boosted leads and generated new business. Communicative and responsive, Clever Solution Inc. fosters a seamless and undemanding partnership. They deliver top-tier results at very reasonable industry prices.

I’m the CEO of Airman, an HVAC company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Clever Solution Inc.?

We had engaged another web developer to build our website, but the partnership did not work out. Our goal was to develop a website that effectively differentiated our services.

Clever Solution Inc. built and launched the website, and they continue to manage it. We plan to work with them on our social media marketing and outreach.

We mainly interact with a project manager. My team also engages with a copywriter, a web developer, and an SEO executive.

How did you come to work with Clever Solution Inc.?

We found Clever Solution Inc. through a personal reference.

My company has spent $10,000.

The project began in September 2017, and our work together is ongoing.

Clever Solution Inc. built a visual and interactive website in just four months. The website has driven client acquisition. For instance, we recently took on a multi-location animal clinic that discovered us through the website. My team is pleased with the results.

How did Clever Solution Inc. perform from a project management standpoint?

Clever Solution Inc. is communicative and timely. My team does not have the time or capacity for meetings, and Clever Solution Inc. has made the collaboration effortless. We communicate via GoToMeeting and email. Our teams also utilize screen sharing to approve photos, videos, and layouts.

We could not have performed this work ourselves. We’ve heard of many other vendors that cost more and deliver poor results.

No, we are pleased with their work.

I recommend using them.

The costs have been less than their original price estimates.
    I have recommended them to acquaintances who needed website development.

Dev For Education Software Company

"They brought passion to the project and they really wanted to deliver a good service. They really over-deliver on goals."

Clever Solution developed a marketing website and enrollment software for an education software provider. Key features included login, class search, and purchasing tools, a user dashboard, and reporting.

CEO, Education Software Company

Clever Solutions was energetic and results-oriented, and their website has resulted in increased traffic. Feedback has been positive on usability. They did well with the budget constraints.

I’m the CEO of a company that does software for the education sector.

What challenge were you trying to address with Clever Solution?

We were launching a new brand, so we were looking for a company to help us with web development.

They developed our marketing website. They also developed the enrollment software we offer, for people to find and register for classes. It was a custom e-commerce build. I have complete control of the website to upload all images, text, and downloadable documents. The software allows people to look for classes and register for them. They create an account to check out and pay. There’s also a My Account portion for people to view previous purchases and look at registration. There’s also a reporting feature for the billing. I’m not a technical person, but I think they used PHP, jQuery, and MongoDB.

How did you come to work with Clever Solution?

I put an ad on Craigslist. I don’t remember the exact way we got in contact.

How much have you invested with Clever Solution?

I’ve invested about $175,000.

We started working together about two years ago, and the relationship is ongoing.

I don’t have specific stats, but traffic has definitely increased. The project was just finished a few months ago, and we’re still ramping up with our marketing, so I don’t have sales numbers yet. We’ve gotten good feedback on the usability. People love it, and we’re very happy with it.

How did Clever Solution perform from a project management standpoint?

They worked with us to come up with a project management plan that works seamlessly for both our teams. The budget was fixed and they couldn’t go over it, so there was no problem there.

What did you find most impressive about Clever Solution?

They brought passion to the project and they really wanted to deliver a good service. They really over-deliver on goals.

Are there any areas Clever Solution could improve?

I wouldn’t say there was anything negative.

Overall Score They really bend over backward to accommodate.
    In an effort to deliver the project on time, we probably didn’t scope it as thoroughly as we should have. They have stuck to delivery dates.
    They delivered the most amazing functionality for a fraction. If I had gone with a different team, it would have been much more expensive.
    Out-of-the-box solutions to something that could be very mundane.

Digital Marketing for Rehabilitation Clinic

"The results are really unprecedented, and I really couldn’t expect anything more."

2015 - Ongoing

Clever Solution provided SEO, PPC and social media marketing to a medical clinic. They also helped with content strategy and advice on how to appeal to the right audience.

Medical Director, New York Dynamic Neuromuscular Rehabilitation

The clinic's business has increased by 45% in the past 2 years. Clever Solution's personal approach to the project stood out.

I have a rehabilitation clinic and I’m also the medical director. We provide physical therapy, chiropractic, and acupuncture. We’re not your typical run-of-the-mill physical therapy clinic—we’re one of the top clinics in the country.

What challenge were you trying to address with Clever Solution?

We have sophisticated technology that no private clinic in the United States possesses. These advanced technologies are usually found in research centers but we have them for our patients. We use them for testing as well as treatment. This is something that the general public is not familiar with, so we needed outstanding work to promote this. We wanted the average person to understand that this exists and is available in our clinic. Besides these clinical methods, we also use a sophisticated European approach. It’s a very integrated clinic.

The original goal was to create a better online presence through SEO marketing and an improved website. We wanted to deliver something new, something that’s not really happening yet on the level of general practice. Clever Solution provided tremendous help. They did onsite and offsite SEO, backlinks, pay-per-click marketing, and social media. They also helped me create visual content and managed our social media accounts. I wrote the articles myself, but they geared my writing to what the average person can understand. As clinicians, we are not familiar with marketing, so they helped me through the process of delivering information to a general population. They explained things well and gave me ideas, steering me towards what the public wanted to know.

How did you come to work with Clever Solution?

They were a referral. I found them through a friend of a friend.

How much have you invested with Clever Solution?

We’ve paid less than $10,000 for their services.

It’s been ongoing for two years.

They are doing a great job. Once they got to know my product, their work has been fantastic. My clinic has grown about 45% since I started working with Clever Solution. The results are unprecedented and I couldn’t expect anything more.

How did Clever Solution perform from a project management standpoint?

I really like Sergey’s team, especially their personal approach. They’re accessible at any time. I don’t know if they do this with other clients, but in my case, they would go out of their way to understand me. Because my project is very different, they went out of the box to really figure out the best thing to do. On every step of this whole project, on every little thing we do, they have been creative.

What did you most impressive about Clever Solution?

I was impressed by their personal approach. Sergey has been the driver of the team. He really makes your business his personal goal.

Are there any areas Clever Solution could improve?

I don’t know what else they could improve.

It’s hard for me to answer this question because I don’t know what the market is.

SEO Consulting for Web Studio

"...their SEO specialist explained complicated ideas and provided research to back up their tactics."

Sept. - Nov. 2018

Clever Solution Inc. did an SEO audit and subsequently provided multiple consultations.

Miami, Florida
Denis Pinsky
Founder, Savvy Herb & Webfia

SEO efforts have benefitted from both immediate feedback offered by Clever Solution Inc., as well as from internal changes stemming from knowledge gained during the engagement. Clever Solution established smooth cooperation and clear, thorough communication.

I'm a founder of Webfia.com and SavvyHerb.com. Webfia is a digital marketing consulting company and Savvy Herb is an online cannabis platform.

For what projects/services did your company hire Clever Solution Inc.?

When we started our businesses, we needed someone to provide quality SEO consulting and identify any drawbacks.

We set out to receive an independent evaluation of our SEO efforts via professional consulting.

Clever Solution had a lot of positive reviews, so we added them to our list of potential vendors. After making a few phone calls, Clever Solution seemed to be the most reliable option.

Their SEO specialist provided us with one report and a few consultations each month.

We worked with one SEO specialist and a project manager.

We learned a lot of useful tips and tricks and enhanced our SEO efforts.

Our collaboration was quite pleasant. We didn’t have any complaints.

Beyond sounding smart and producing reports, their SEO specialist explained complicated ideas and provided research to back up their tactics.

We didn’t notice any significant downsides to their work.

ADAT Knockout

"I'm extremely happy with my website and cannot say thank you enough!"

May 2016-January 2017

Clever Solution developed a test-prep website. They handled both front-end and back-end creation. The engagement lasted six months.

Daniel S
Founder, ADAT Knockout

The website was delivered according to specifictions. Customers can expect quality work, follow-through, and a beneficial partnership.

ADAT Knockout is your instant access to reflective and comprehensive online ADAT (advanced dental admission test) practice exams. Our program provides test preparation for dental and graduate students who are studying for the ADAT.

I met Sergey through a customer referral. I hired Clever Solution  to develope the backend and frontend of my website. The engagement lasted six months.

Sergey and his team were amazing! They were very professional and worked on my project with great care and quality. I've had experiences with other developers before so I can honestly give credit where its due. Clever Solution really came through for me. I'm extremely happy with my website and cannot say enough thank you enough!