Turning App ideas into reality.

We develop apps for iPhone, iPad, Mac, Android and the Web for ourselves and clients around the world. We are based out of Lehi, Utah. Our goal is to help you turn your mobile app idea into a reality. We have helped develop hundreds of apps for the iPhone,iPad, Mac, Android and the Web. Many have been top 100 apps and many featured by Apple. Our app Paper Pilot made it as high as the #2 app during a free promotion we ran with freeappaday.com.

Our own company apps have been download over 4 million times and counting. We have been doing 100% mobile & web development since 2008. When you hire us to develop your apps you are getting one of the most experienced teams you can find anywhere. Visit our company website to find out more and to contact us today.

2008
Lehi, UT
  • 2975 West Executive Pkwy Ste. 215
    Lehi, UT 84043

The Maverik Adventure Club Rewards, SnowScoop, BYU Cougars, Roots Magic, and Heritage Makers, Carnival Cruise Lines

Clever Coding Process

Learn More about the Clever Coding Process

Mobile App Prototype & UI/UX for Sports Networking App

“The app looks great so far.”

May 2020 - Ongoing

In preparation to present a concept to an investor, Clever Coding designed the UX/UI of a sports networking platform. Their developer worked in iterations and incorporated the client’s requested revisions.

Eldridge, Iowa
Stephen C.
CEO, My Home Field Advantage

Clever Coding has executed great work so far; the application, while unfinished, looks very promising. The client can anticipate reengaging the team, upon receiving funds, to complete the product backend. Their locality, responsiveness, and accessibility were all highlights of the engagement.

I’m the CEO and owner of a sports networking app called Home Field Advantage.

What challenge were you trying to address with Clever Coding?

I relied on them to design the UX/UI so that I could approach venture capitalists to fund the backend development of the app.

When I reached out to them with questions, they set up a one-on-one with me. After a free consultation about the potential success of the app, we created a plan to create the UX/UI to make the product presentable to an angel investor.

Once we kicked off the UX/UI project, we held zoom calls with their developer, twice a week. During these calls, we’d go over what I liked and didn’t like, and they’d quickly implement those changes. They ultimately produced me a prototype app for iOS that’s clickable.

I worked with Larry (CFO), Steve (CEO), and Matt.

How did you come to work with Clever Coding?

I was looking for US-based developers. I also wanted to work with a company close to the Utah Valley area, since that’s the market we’re targeting with our initial launch. Considering these requirements, Clever Coding was the choice for me.

I spent a little over $3,000. We’ve agreed to continue our engagement to produce the app’s backend once I receive venture capital.

We began working together in May of 2020 and it’s an ongoing project.

I’ve been very pleased with the quality of their work. Compared to the UX/UI of other prototypes I’ve seen, the app looks great so far. I wouldn’t have come this far without them.

How did perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re pretty good on this front. At first, they didn’t understand the urgency of what I needed, but when I talked to them about it, they upped the ante.

I have contact with their CEO at any time, which has been a big deal for me. I’ve also appreciated that they’re US-based. I’ve worked with offshore development companies before and didn’t have a great experience, so I appreciated that they were local to me. I didn’t have to waste any time trying to explain things.

No, not really.

Just try to provide something that’s detailed. That way, the developers don’t have to worry about what you’re looking for. I had a slide deck of exactly what I wanted ready.